Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 11-26-2015, 08:03 PM   #1
IntriguedLover
Crimson Queen of Kink

Escaping the War (Closed to DrekSilverBorn)

Character Profile: Annushka Dimartov, A.K.A. Anne - Age 24 - Lieutenant in the Russian Armed Forces - One of the few women to have been allowed under Vladimir Putin's personal guard, but recently placed on the front lines in the war between Russia and China - The year is 2017.

The war has been rough. The snow almost unbearable. The bloodshed. The fear. The daily torture of Chinamen in our prison camps. Russia was rough especially in this cold winter. The blood staining the snow around the edge of this camp. I have never been to war before. Ever since I was enlisted in the Russian Armed Forces, I've never seen the front lines. I've always been at our President's side. Putin ordered that I always be in his personal guard. I was top of my class in boot camp -- I could shoot a horsefly over 300 yards away with a sniper rifle and the insect still have its wings.

"Dobroye utro, Annushka!" my commanding officer spoke to me.

I nodded and saluted to him, showing my respect. "Yes, Good Morning to you as well."

"Another chinaman has broken from the pressure. It was tedious but it is certainly for the protection of Mother Russia!" He seemed too happy that a soldier from our enemy had broken under pressure. Possibly lost a finger or two in the process. Or a tongue. Or a leg. Our torture methods were barbaric but it was true, it got the information the commanding officers needed before sending more boots on the battlefield.

America had decided to stay out of this war. For once. We only had ourselves. No allies. Because too many people depend on China's resources. No one was helping China either. I shrugged at the thought of war. It was too much. I heard more screams from another part of the base. Only clutching my gun as I tried to ignore it.

"Dimartov! You are needed in the torture cell!" the General ordered.

"But.. I don't wish to be a part of that, sir."

He grunted and pulled me by my jacket. "Get in there! You are commanded! If you don't, you will be considered treasonous."

I gripped my gun and walked to the torture cell. The blood on the floor and the chinaman stripped of all clothes, naked and bruised. I almost lost my lunch because of what they had done to him. I ran outside, I had to get away. I ran past the gate as I heard the gunshots. They were shooting after me. They were going to kill me.

I didn't care -- I couldn't be a part of this anymore! I ran until I wasn't chased anymore. I found an abandoned jeep, hotwiring it and driving to Vladivostok. It was near the China/Russian Border but I knew there were still ships heading in and out of the port. I had to get away. I stowed away on a freight that was bound for Japan. I knew my clothing was that of the Armed Forces.

It seemed like a day or so, but the ship made it to port. It was a small fishing village in Japan but I knew that I'd be able to start over here. I stepped off the ship and after two days of not really moving around, my legs were wobbly. I stumbled down the plank into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry," I spoke. I spoke English because I wasn't sure what anyone here would think of me if I spoke my mother tongue. I still had an accent but it wasn't too deep. I had been trained in linguistics in case I was ever captured.

I looked up into the dark eyes of a Japanese man. "Um, I'm sorry to have bothered you but --- do you know where I can exchange this for Yen?" I asked pulling out my Russian Rubles.

~For All Current and Past Threads -- Please refer to the SRP Profile linked below.~
~I am going to only be writing with my husband for the remainder of my time here on Lit. I have found it hard to be able to keep up with other threads with other writers and with life getting in the way of things, this is just how it has to be. Thank you all for understanding, but for the time being, I am not writing with others on Literotica.~

*~*My SRP Profile*~*
*~*My Story: Zoey's Witch Sister*~*
~Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me.~
~I belong to DrekSilverBorn. No one else..~

Old 11-27-2015, 04:32 AM   #2
DrekSilverBorn
Literotica Guru

Character Profile: Jaisen Algar age 21

I was brought up to respect everyone but that all changed when my mother and father died from the war between China and Russia they were both visiting my mothers grandmother when a missile struck the village and that was it my whole outlook on people changed that was three years ago and the war is still going on to this day when i received the news of what happened i moved from my parents home in Hokkaido to a small village and tried my best to get what happened to my parents out of my mind i blamed Russia for what happened to my parent but after two years i started to blame less and less that's when i gotten a job at the local fish market bringing the fish from ships that brought them from out to sea i was loading fish into the truck and began my trek down the local pier for the next batch when i bumped into someone i quickly began to say sorry when she asked me "Um, I'm sorry to have bothered you but --- do you know where I can exchange this for Yen?" i looked down at the money and laughed uh i don't think anyone is going to exchange that i looked the girl up and down military i could tell by her jacket Russian Rubles are no longer accepted anywhere in the world because of the war between China and Russia right when i said that her legs started to buckle and fell right onto the pier i looked around the pier and said this is not my day under my breath i bent down and said are you ok.
*Things that turn me off include Scat, Vomit, Rape, Necrophilia, Minors and Blood-play - if your idea involves any of the stuff that turns me off pass on by*

~I Own IntriguedLover~
*My writing style is not one that is liked by many for an idea on how I write check any of the threads above that I'm participating in to see if you are interested in writing with me*

Old 11-28-2015, 01:01 AM   #3
IntriguedLover
Crimson Queen of Kink

His laughter was odd. I looked to the rubles in my hand and then my heart sank. "Fuck," I cursed under my breath. "Well, do you know where I might head out t----" I paused as I felt faint. My stomach tightening from the lack of food over the past few days. My legs quivering before I collapsed before the Japanese man that stood there. Then I felt hands on me. Out of pure reactionary reflexes, I slapped at him before I realized it was just the man. "I'm sorry. I'm just...on edge and..." my stomach growled. "...And hungry, I suppose."

I stood up, grasping my clothing. I realized that I was still in my military clothing. "Oh, um... I found these. They're not mine." I looked to him. "Who might I have the pleasure of speaking to anyways?"

~For All Current and Past Threads -- Please refer to the SRP Profile linked below.~
~I am going to only be writing with my husband for the remainder of my time here on Lit. I have found it hard to be able to keep up with other threads with other writers and with life getting in the way of things, this is just how it has to be. Thank you all for understanding, but for the time being, I am not writing with others on Literotica.~

*~*My SRP Profile*~*

Old 11-28-2015, 01:48 PM   #4
DrekSilverBorn
Literotica Guru

I held my hand in front of her that's when she tried to slap me i was like ok then she said "I'm sorry. I'm just...on edge and..." my stomach growled. "...And hungry, I suppose." i can understand that i turned around and grabbed the box of fish that was next to me and began to make my trek back to my truck and got a little bit away when she said "Who might I have the pleasure of speaking to anyways?" Jaisan Algar and if you want some free food i suggest you pick up that box of fish next to you and follow me i waited a few minutes for her to pick up the box and caught up with me we made the trek back to my truck and i placed the box of fish in the back and grabbed the box she held and placed it in the back as well i pointed to the passenger side door and motioned for her to get in.
*Things that turn me off include Scat, Vomit, Rape, Necrophilia, Minors and Blood-play - if your idea involves any of the stuff that turns me off pass on by*

~I Own IntriguedLover~
*My writing style is not one that is liked by many for an idea on how I write check any of the threads above that I'm participating in to see if you are interested in writing with me*

Old 11-28-2015, 04:50 PM   #5
IntriguedLover
Crimson Queen of Kink

Looking to him, I couldn't help but feel thankful he wasn't trying to kill me. Instead he was wanting to help me. Perhaps the hunger thing was saving me. I didn't know how long the Russian Armed Forces would stay at bay and not come after me, but I would have to always keep a watch over my shoulder. I carried the box to his truck and handed it to him. Then he showed me the passenger side. I got in hesitantly, but soon calmed down once I saw the interior. It was actually nice, well -- nice for a fishmonger. I looked to him and shook my head. "I'm Annush----" I paused for a moment. That would sell that I'm Russian, if my looks didn't already. Fuck it. My rubles would have proved that. "Um, Anne. You can call me Anne." I buckled the seatbelt and held out my hand to shake, but knew he probably wouldn't do that, because -- this was Japan after all. So I managed a half bow. "So, you're a fishmonger? Must get paid a lot for a nice ride like this," I said rubbing my hand on the leather interior.

*~*My SRP Profile*~*

Old 11-28-2015, 06:08 PM   #6
DrekSilverBorn
Literotica Guru

I opened the door to the passenger side and waited till she was inside and went and got into the front side i started the truck when she said "Um, Anne. You can call me Anne." i looked to her half bowing you can drop the act Anne i said with a stern voice i pulled out of the parking spot your Russian and military i can tell that much don't know your background and not wanting to yea i am a fishmonger the pay isn't that good but at least it pays the rent the truck is a loan from a friend while he is visiting america the store is about a couple miles so while we are passing the time tell me what brings you to Japan.

~I Own IntriguedLover~

Old 11-28-2015, 06:40 PM   #7
IntriguedLover
Crimson Queen of Kink

His revelation that he knew somewhat of what and who I was made me jump in the seat. I lowered my head knowing my cover was blown. "Oh," I started. He wanted me to explain my story. I kept looking to the floor of his truck while he drove as I started to speak.

"I went AWOL from the Russian Armed Forces. I couldn't stand the torture chambers and cells that were going on in my commanding officer's encampment. I ran out the front of the gate and left it all behind, with bullets flying at me and all."

I kept my hands close to myself as I looked to him. "I know that Japan has been caught in the middle of the war -- not only because they are formerly an ally of Russia but the enemy of China. And the country not getting in the midst of the war made it hard on anyone. But why -- why would you help me, even though you knew who and what I am?"

*~*My SRP Profile*~*

Old 11-28-2015, 09:24 PM   #8
DrekSilverBorn
Literotica Guru

Its not hard to spot a solider i said turning down a street the fact your in a village that only deals with fishing as the main resource and most people keep to themselves i listened to her tell me "I went AWOL from the Russian Armed Forces. I couldn't stand the torture chambers and cells that were going on in my commanding officer's encampment. I ran out the front of the gate and left it all behind, with bullets flying at me and all." i listened to her story and shook my head after she finished so your by yourself and have no one to rely on here "I know that Japan has been caught in the middle of the war -- not only because they are formerly an ally of Russia but the enemy of China. And the country not getting in the midst of the war made it hard on anyone. But why -- why would you help me, even though you knew who and what I am?" I looked at her out the corner of my eye i shouldn't help you your right about that your countrymen killed my parents with a missile strike on china i made a left turn on a street that housed a police station traffic stopped us right in front of it i turned my head and said you know they are offering a reward for any Russian solider on Japanese soil but i am not going to turn you over because right now your scared and hungry and besides you helped me with a box the least i can do is offer to buy you lunch.

~I Own IntriguedLover~

Old 11-28-2015, 09:47 PM   #9
IntriguedLover
Crimson Queen of Kink

I looked to the floor as he spoke. "I'm sorry for your loss." I looked out the windshield to the police officers that were walking around the police station. I didn't know it was so bad. The reward. He could very well turn me over and be done with me. But Jaisen's words made me feel at ease. He wasn't going to turn me over -- well, at least not yet. I looked back to him. "You have my thanks, Jaisen," I spoke to him. My stomach growling again.

I looked to him. "If Rubles don't buy anything anymore or can't be exchanged, perhaps I can try to get a job to be able to pay you back for helping me. I want to thank you properly."

*~*My SRP Profile*~*

Old 11-28-2015, 10:21 PM   #10
DrekSilverBorn
Literotica Guru

I was a little taken back by what she said "I'm sorry for your loss." thanks i said clutching the steering wheel i made a right turn and pulled into the fish market about half a mile from the police station i turned off the truck and took out the key i turned and looked at her and said now i will be a few mins you can either sit in the truck or come into the store with me she got out of the truck and picked up the second box from the back of the truck followed me into the store with the box she than asked me "If Rubles don't buy anything anymore or can't be exchanged, perhaps I can try to get a job to be able to pay you back for helping me. I want to thank you properly." don't worry about paying me back we got into the back of the store and i delivered the fish i grabbed a couple of rice cakes from the employee lounge i had saved here is said handing her some this will keep you a bit full until we get close to a ramen shop.

~I Own IntriguedLover~

Old 11-28-2015, 10:34 PM   #11
IntriguedLover
Crimson Queen of Kink

I took the rice cake from him, nodding my thanks as I took a small bite from it. I cringed at the taste of it, but it was satisfying enough. Definitely better than the gruel I was getting at the camp when the food supply would go low. "Thank you, it's...interesting." I mentioned as I sat in the car. He mentioned a ramen shop, but I wasn't sure what that was. "Ramen?" I asked.

I kept the seatbelt close as he drove. Then he pulled us up outside a restaurant, a small stand but it was enclosed like a small cafe. I got out and walked to the front of the place. The people there looking at me with disgust showing on their faces as they saw me in the camouflage uniform I was in.

I looked to Jaisen. "I don't think it's safe for me to eat here. They're eyeing me." I kept close to him even though I knew he doesn't want me near him. "But, I'm trusting you."

*~*My SRP Profile*~*

Old 11-28-2015, 10:50 PM   #12
DrekSilverBorn
Literotica Guru

I chuckled when she said "Thank you, it's...interesting." yea its good at times but at other times it taste like shit i said with a chuckle yea Ramen its basically noodles with a assortment of veggies and other good stuff once i got out of the truck i saw the stares she was getting she than said "I don't think it's safe for me to eat here. They're eyeing me." i chuckled sorry everybody i said with a smile she is still cosplaying and forgot to change the people around started to chuckle i turned and looked at her and smiled i opened the door and said after you.

~I Own IntriguedLover~

Old 11-28-2015, 11:01 PM   #13
IntriguedLover
Crimson Queen of Kink

He mentioned something about cosplay in Japanese and I looked to him. Everyone started laughing and I felt at ease again. It was odd, but he had explained it. The scents from the restaurant smelled heavenly even if it wasn't something I was used to. We sat down at a table and looked over a menu. It was all in Japanese and I couldn't understand the characters. "I'm gonna trust you to order me something. I can't make out the kanji."

I looked to the bar nearby and noticed a roll on the counter. "That looks like something that is interesting. What is it called?" I tried speaking a bit of Japanese as I asked one of the wait-staff nearby.

"Sata andagi," the man replied. "Sweet Donut." He handed me one and I took a bite.

It was the first real sweet thing that I had had in a long time. I looked to Jaisen. "You want some?" I said offering him some.

*~*My SRP Profile*~*

Old 11-29-2015, 12:27 PM   #14
DrekSilverBorn
Literotica Guru

I chuckled at her comment "I'm gonna trust you to order me something. I can't make out the kanji." don't worry i said i'm not going to kill you with some new food you never tried before and do me a favor relax this is a small village they know me around her so your safe i watched her try to speak Japanese she had the tongue but not the practice i chuckled again once she tried the "Sata andagi," she started to smile and lighten up then she offered me a bite sure i said she placed it into my mouth i could see her blushing after the fact i looked to the serve and spoke 私は、数7の2鉢を希望します Anne looked at me confused i bent my head down and said i would like two bowls of number seven the server motioned for both of us to take a seat our food would be ready in a bit i took a seat and Anne took a seat right across from me i looked at her and asked how old are you anyway Anne.

~I Own IntriguedLover~

Old 12-03-2015, 02:10 PM   #15
IntriguedLover
Crimson Queen of Kink

I felt a bit embarrassed by how I how I had butchered his language. I knew how to speak fluently, but my tongue sometimes got tied up with how I would speak when my accent gets in the way. I looked to him when he asked me how old I am. I was shocked hearing him ask me but I composed myself and answered anyway. "24. I've been in the military since I turned 16 -- we were trained early and I was ---" I paused for a moment. I couldn't really be about to tell him about who I served directly under, could I? Would it be okay? I could never go back to the motherland -- but if they ever learned that I told military secrets -- they'd have my head. I swallowed hard before continuing. "I served under President Putin for a long time before I was sent to the battlefield. I had never seen so much blood be spilled for something as ignorant as land ownership. Innocent farmers killed -- for what? A place in the world? To be recognized by all? I swear -- most of the time it was like they were measuring dicks just to see who would have to die first."

I looked down. "Sorry, I didn't mean to spill my whole life story to you.."

*~*My SRP Profile*~*

Old 12-09-2015, 06:15 PM   #16
DrekSilverBorn
Literotica Guru

I listened to Anne telling me who she served i kept a eye on the other customer to make sure no one was listening fuck was all i could say when she finished you have had it rough once the server came over and gave us our bowls i bowed my head and said Arigatō i took the chop sticks in front of me and motioned for her to do the same all war going on is not going to end well for either side i said with a hushed voice " I looked to her and asked but you got to decided what you want the rest of your life to be do you want to be a fighter or just not want anything to do with it?".

~I Own IntriguedLover~

Old 12-09-2015, 07:06 PM   #17
IntriguedLover
Crimson Queen of Kink

I broke the chopsticks after bowing to the server and saying thank you as well. I looked to him as he asked me the question. "I don't want to fight anymore. I don't...I don't want anything to do with that anymore." I looked down to the bowl seeing the food he had ordered. It certainly looked different than what I was used to. But, the smell was divine. I took the small spoon, dipping it into the broth to be able to savor the taste before I dove in. I used the chopsticks to grab at the noodles. They were soft. Certainly different than anything I was used to.

I took a few bites before I continued to speak with him. "So, about you? You know about me now. So what is your story -- or am I prying too much?"

*~*My SRP Profile*~*

Old 12-10-2015, 12:46 AM   #18
DrekSilverBorn
Literotica Guru

I smiled when she said she doesn't want anything to do with the war anymore. Not many people want this war to go on any longer everyone here in this village is trying to stay out of any conflicts but sometimes there have been strikes against this country a missile here and there but we manage. My story well i was born to a English father and a Japanese mother they were good people no sister's no brother's the only family i have is a crazy overbearing aunt she lives in Tokyo but sometimes visit's and act's a pain i began to chuckle she means well you know what happened to my parent's "so what about family do you have any sister's or brother's or anything like that back in Russia?".

~I Own IntriguedLover~

Old 12-10-2015, 03:40 PM   #19
IntriguedLover
Crimson Queen of Kink

The mention of brothers or sisters made me wonder how mine were doing. They were lost in the war as well. "I lost them long ago. They were banished from Moscow into the snowy wastes. I don't know if they are alive or not. Probably not, considering the bombings that have gone on there. And they --- they were so young.." I said remembering. "I couldn't do anything."

I finished my ramen bowl and looked to him. "This food was so good. Is it possible we can have another?" I asked curiously. I was thankful to him but didn't want him to pay that much if he had to. "Oh, but if it costs too much, don't worry with it."

*~*My SRP Profile*~*

Old 12-11-2015, 05:22 PM   #20
DrekSilverBorn
Literotica Guru

I bowed my head in regret for asking about her brother's and sister's i'm sorry was all i could say "Maybe they are still living and safe from Moscow grasps i said with a cheerful smiling trying to give her hope?" I chuckled when she asked if she could have another bowl don't worry about the price on food i can afford another bowl. I waved over to the waiter and when she came over i smiled and said Watashitachi no tokubetsuna o motte kimasu the waitress bowed and went to put in the order Anne looked at me i told her to bring the Special I said with a smile about a few minutes passed then our order came to the table I looked at Anne and said, "Eat as much as you want," and then I saw Anne's eyes light up.

~I Own IntriguedLover~

Last edited by DrekSilverBorn : 12-11-2015 at 05:38 PM.

Old 12-12-2015, 08:39 PM   #21
IntriguedLover
Crimson Queen of Kink

I looked to him as the special was sat before us. It was interesting. "Oh yes, thank you.." I smiled looking to him. I hadn't smiled in a long time and to think he had made me show my true self, it -- it felt odd. We ate and then he paid the bill as we made our way to his truck. It didn't take long to get where we were going. I looked to him as he drove. I wasn't sure if this man would allow me to stay with him. Hell, he barely knew me. Well, now he knew my story and still didn't turn me away. He was seemingly -- protecting me. "So, are we heading to your place?" I asked curiously.

*~*My SRP Profile*~*

Old 12-28-2015, 04:25 AM   #22
DrekSilverBorn
Literotica Guru

I watched her smile and eat the food that was placed in front of us she had a cute smile for a Russian woman the bill came to the table and i pulled out my wallet and paid the bill with a good tip for the cook and the waitress. We walked out the small restaurant and got into the truck. I began to drive the truck towards my home "Yeah but the thing about my home is its more like a spa then a home i rent a small house in the back from the spa owner childhood friend i said with a smile" we made it into the small driveway at the very back of the Spa i got out of the truck and got what leftovers i brought home from the restaurant i made my way over to her door and stuck my hand up telling her to wait."This is the deal you can crash here for as long as you want but you will be working for your bed". I stuck one finger up and said "I am going to get you a job tomorrow working at the spa but you will have listen to my friend she is a nice girl and owns this spa."

~I Own IntriguedLover~

Old 12-29-2015, 02:54 PM   #23
IntriguedLover
Crimson Queen of Kink

I listened to him as he explained the place. And he wasn't lying. It was small, but still large enough to house two people. I then looked to the spa. "Huh, so I'll work in there? I don't have the faintest idea on how to work in a place like that. But I'll manage." I showed a half bow in appreciation. "Thank you for offering me this temporary placement.." I looked to him as I stood back up. I moved to walk in the house, taking off my shoes at the door per the national custom before going in to sit down. I looked around at the small living space and then back to Jaisen.

"You have a wonderful place.." I mentioned as I felt myself blushing.

*~*My SRP Profile*~*

Old 01-30-2016, 04:06 PM   #24
DrekSilverBorn
Literotica Guru

I smiled showing her the house I was currently living in "Yes you will be working in there I know you will do great" I watched her bow and began to chuckle a bit you will get used to bowing here I said with a smilethere is a shower with a tub in that room I said pointing to a door the kitchen is small so only one person in there at a time the fridge is low on food so i will have to make a run to the market in the morning you can come with I said with a smile I began to slowly tap my head uh oh yea the bedroom I said in a high pitched voice I walked over to a door and opened it the bedroom was small this will be your room I began to chuckle a bit and finally said "This is weird we just meet and i'm letting you stay at my place"

~I Own IntriguedLover~

Old 02-02-2016, 10:54 AM   #25
IntriguedLover
Crimson Queen of Kink

I looked to him as he made the motion towards the bedroom. It was small, sure -- but the rest of the building was smaller than what I was used to. But it wouldn't be a problem. Hell, I was in a foreign land as an AWOL soldier. It would do good to not show my face in public as much. They might already have fliers out, or notices on the web to turn me in. I shook my head. "Yeah, it's weird.. But I am grateful to you for helping me. Most others would just as soon turn me in for some sort of reward. But you haven't." I turned to step into the bathroom.

"If you wish, I will be ready to go soon -- into town anyway," I said, my face blushing as I turned and closed the door.

I stepped into the shower. The warm water cascading over my form as my whitish-blonde hair dripped wet with shampoo. I hadn't had a shower like this in ages. The water seemed to caress my body as I washed with a bamboo loofah that was in there. The soap washing away my old self, to my thinking. It was certainly refreshing. I finished up and stepped out. I looked into the mirror and stared at my reflection. I was AWOL. This wasn't me. I was a soldier. Born and trained. I would never be forgiven by anyone.

I turned to look into the closet to where I hoped to find clothes. I did. But they weren't what I was expecting. I had been expecting kimonos or some stuff like that, but there were only women's jeans and tank tops. I guess it would work. I found a pair that fit me and pulled on one of the shirts. I combed my hair and made sure to clear my face of any makeup before just replacing eyeliner and lipstick.

I walked out and looked around, but Jaisen was nowhere to be found. I walked outside the house and bumped into him. "Oh, hi.."

*~*My SRP Profile*~*