Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 03-24-2007, 07:34 PM   #1
GloriaBrown
Experienced

Interracial Vampire Sex

I'm black and love vampire erotica. The problem is, most every vampire sex story I've read involves the same general type of woman as victim.

I definitely have a white guy fetish and would love to read a tale with a white male vampire and a black female victim.

Anyone up for the challenge?

Old 03-24-2007, 08:04 PM   #2
Retrieval
Droog

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriaBrown
I'm black and love vampire erotica. The problem is, most every vampire sex story I've read involves the same general type of woman as victim.

I definitely have a white guy fetish
and would love to read a tale with a white male vampire and a black female victim.

Lol..

You know when you leave the house at night and you get the feeling that somebody is watching you? That's me, I'm watching you.
When you walk down a dark alley and hear foot steps behind you but when you turn around there isn't anybody there? That's me, I'm following you.
At night time when you're in your home, with the curtains open and the lights on and you wonder if somebody might be looking in. I'm that somebody.
I'm the fucking Grim Reaper, baby and I'm here to send you on a first class trip straight to Hell.

Old 03-24-2007, 08:19 PM   #3
GloriaBrown
Experienced

There's redheads, BBW's, latex, butts, and yes as impossible as it is to fathom, white boys.

Old 03-24-2007, 08:22 PM   #4
Retrieval
Droog

Quote:

There's redheads, BBW's, latex, butts, and yes as impossible as it is to fathom, white boys.
Daddy must feel very proud.

You know when you leave the house at night and you get the feeling that somebody is watching you? That's me, I'm watching you.
When you walk down a dark alley and hear foot steps behind you but when you turn around there isn't anybody there? That's me, I'm following you.
At night time when you're in your home, with the curtains open and the lights on and you wonder if somebody might be looking in. I'm that somebody.
I'm the fucking Grim Reaper, baby and I'm here to send you on a first class trip straight to Hell.

Old 03-24-2007, 08:26 PM   #5
GloriaBrown
Experienced

Daddy's white, so yes he is.

Old 03-24-2007, 08:27 PM   #6
SEVERUSMAX
Benevolent Master

Quote:

I definitely have a white guy fetish and would love to read a tale with a white male vampire and a black female victim.

You're a complete babe if the profile pic is you and the idea is really hot....and if I were a vampire I'd absolutely bite you. Hope you write it up, 'cause I damn sure would read it.

In memory of Gabrielle...you've touched all of us, though we never got the chance to know you.

"I have sworn on the altar of Almighty God eternal hostility toward all forms of tyranny over the minds of men." - Thomas Jefferson

Irony that Trump expels Dreamers, but they love America far more than he ever could. #DreamersMoreAmericanThanTraitorTrump

“Love was never meant to be so cruel. It’s not about forsaking others. It’s about embracing each other. Whoever wanted to make people choose between lovers was a sadist." Aphrodite in "Aphrodite's Kiss"

I reject your morality and substitute my own.

#I'llGoWithYou #NeverTrump

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=339478

Old 03-24-2007, 08:30 PM   #7
GloriaBrown
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEVERUSMAX
You're a complete babe if the profile pic is you and the idea is really hot....and if I were a vampire I'd absolutely bite you. Hope you write it up, 'cause I damn sure would read it.
Thanks.

It's actually Kelis. She is my ultimate girl-crush.

Old 03-24-2007, 08:35 PM   #8
BedtimeStories77
Peaceful

Gloria, don't worry about that GB troll that's been wandering into this board as of late! It happens.

As you pretty much mentioned yourself with the "redheads, BBW's, latex, butts, and yes as impossible as it is to fathom, white boys" comment, there's a wide variety of stories and fetishes on Lit. Certainly there is nothing "odd" with your request!

For me, personally, being white and having a thing for Wesley I'm seeing some Blade fanfic in my mind! lol

Welcome to Lit! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Old 03-24-2007, 08:40 PM   #9
GloriaBrown
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Eve
Gloria, don't worry about that GB troll that's been wandering into this board as of late! It happens.

As you pretty much mentioned yourself with the "redheads, BBW's, latex, butts, and yes as impossible as it is to fathom, white boys" comment, there's a wide variety of stories and fetishes on Lit. Certainly there is nothing "odd" with your request!

For me, personally, being white and having a thing for Wesley I'm seeing some Blade fanfic in my mind! lol

Welcome to Lit! I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Thanks!

I was starting to wonder if this place was populated by under-aged boys pretending to be "of age" so they can troll.

Old 03-24-2007, 08:41 PM   #10
BedtimeStories77
Peaceful

Quote:
I was starting to wonder if this place was populated by under-aged boys pretending to be "of age" so they can troll.
I still wonder that all that time!

Old 03-24-2007, 08:54 PM   #11
GloriaBrown
Experienced

Maybe, I should expand the idea a bit, though I've never had a gift for erotic tales. I read them. I don't write them (very well, yet).

I'm thinking a modern tale, set in a large metropolitan city. A professional BW with means meets a seemingly younger WM vampire, who is actually hundreds of years her senior.

They meet after work in a bar...

Last edited by GloriaBrown : 03-25-2007 at 12:23 AM.

Old 03-24-2007, 08:59 PM   #12
BedtimeStories77
Peaceful

Does she know he is a vapmyre? (Ignore me, that is my prefered way to spell it. )

I haven't really read vampyric tales on Lit, but have always been a fan of the genre. I swear, I've read so many different tales (by published authors) and have seen so many different movies that many of them are contradicting one another now!

So, do you see more "traditional rules", as it were, concerning vampyric myth or something more modern there as well? What age do you see the "young" man? And how old is his soul now?

One last question... Would the "modern" metropolis be like current day NYC (etc), or something more fantasy scape and ultra modern like Gotham City or anything futuristic?

Old 03-24-2007, 09:48 PM   #13
GloriaBrown
Experienced

Quote:
Does she know he is a vapmyre? (Ignore me, that is my prefered way to spell it. )
No. The discovery in the biting is very hot, to me.

Quote:
So, do you see more "traditional rules", as it were, concerning vampyric myth or something more modern there as well? What age do you see the "young" man? And how old is his soul now?
As long as he bites and fucks, he's fine for my fantasy.

I also have a thing for older BW younger WM fantasies, so I'd love it if he appeared to be early twenties and she were forty-ish. Also, to be more specific, I'd like the older BW to by darkish-to-medium complexion and her paramour to be almost ghostly white.

Contrast is a beautiful thing.

Quote:
One last question... Would the "modern" metropolis be like current day NYC (etc), or something more fantasy scape and ultra modern like Gotham City or anything futuristic?
Yes, I was thinking an ultra-modern Gotham-like city.

Old 03-24-2007, 09:56 PM   #14
BedtimeStories77
Peaceful

Thumbs up

Quote:
Contrast is a beautiful thing.
Boy do I know that!

So, it sounds like you've added some great details here now! I hope an author comes by and swoops this tale up! I'm very interested, but am currently working on a project of my own. I would love to read this story if someone writes it!

Old 03-24-2007, 10:14 PM   #15
GloriaBrown
Experienced

Wink

Quote:
Boy do I know that!
LOL!

Yeah, I've dated darker guys before my current lover and it works both ways.

I just prefer white guys.

Quote:
So, it sounds like you've added some great details here now! I hope an author comes by and swoops this tale up! I'm very interested, but am currently working on a project of my own. I would love to read this story if someone writes it!
Well, if no one does, I'll try to do it myself.

Old 03-24-2007, 10:17 PM   #16
BedtimeStories77
Peaceful

Quote:
LOL!

Yeah, I've dated darker guys before my current lover and it works both ways.

I just prefer white guys.

Well, if no one does, I'll try to do it myself.
For the story, if no one else does, and you try to write the story yourself there are helpful editors here that I'm sure could look over your piece for you before you submit it. Also, if at any time you got stuck you could always come back to this board. Many of the current authors brainstorm together on the threads here!

Last edited by BedtimeStories77 : 05-07-2009 at 09:13 PM. Reason: ...typo! *eek* ...

Old 03-24-2007, 10:40 PM   #17
SEVERUSMAX
Benevolent Master

Quote:
Thanks.

It's actually Kelis. She is my ultimate girl-crush.
Nice....I'm very much into interracial....which for me means a lot of different races....but definitely including a hot black gal....

And vampires (or vampyres)....very sexy....the idea of being immortal and nocturnal.....having all kinds of powers, and being able to protect women from death and other such things just by biting them.....very much appeals to moi.....

I really do hope that someone writes this....sounds very steamy....

In memory of Gabrielle...you've touched all of us, though we never got the chance to know you.

"I have sworn on the altar of Almighty God eternal hostility toward all forms of tyranny over the minds of men." - Thomas Jefferson

Irony that Trump expels Dreamers, but they love America far more than he ever could. #DreamersMoreAmericanThanTraitorTrump

“Love was never meant to be so cruel. It’s not about forsaking others. It’s about embracing each other. Whoever wanted to make people choose between lovers was a sadist." Aphrodite in "Aphrodite's Kiss"

Old 03-24-2007, 10:42 PM   #18
SEVERUSMAX
Benevolent Master

I love contrast....and the age gap thing....so he's younger-looking, but actually old and wise? Neat.

So, you're bi, too?

Old 03-24-2007, 10:48 PM   #19
BedtimeStories77
Peaceful

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEVERUSMAX
So, you're bi, too?
Don't scare her off by perving too much right away! Besides, if she's bi I wanna lick first!

Old 03-24-2007, 10:51 PM   #20
SEVERUSMAX
Benevolent Master

Quote:
Don't scare her off by perving too much right away! Besides, if she's bi I wanna lick first!
Hey, ladies first, but then I want my turn.... I'm hoping that she don't get too scared off by me......I'm a very nice Dom....really....

Old 03-24-2007, 11:18 PM   #21
GloriaBrown
Experienced

I like women. We're beautiful and sexy as hell. I've kissed my women friends and I have plenty of girl-crushes but, I love men.

We can't smell or fuck like them, so though I'm probably 25-35 percent homosexual, I'm strictly dickly, when it comes to sex.

But you're welcome to lick me.

Old 03-24-2007, 11:21 PM   #22
SEVERUSMAX
Benevolent Master

Quote:
I like women. We're beautiful and sexy as hell. I've kissed my women friends and I have plenty of girl-crushes but, I love men.

We can't smell or fuck like them, so though I'm probably 25-35 percent homosexual, I'm strictly dickly, when it comes to sex.

Neat....

Old 03-24-2007, 11:25 PM   #23
BedtimeStories77
Peaceful

Quote:
Sounds good to me!

Old 03-25-2007, 01:20 AM   #24
Alexandra1979
Literotica Guru

Me, too!

"I don't know much, but I know I love you, and that may be all I need to know." That May Be All I Need To Know- Aaron Neville/Linda Ronstadt

"This Cosmos is all that is or ever will be." Carl Sagan

No more dieting! This Baltimore girl has had enough!

Recently married! Huzzah!

Old 03-26-2007, 01:17 PM   #25
EveAnna
Really Experienced

You've got the outline for a really hot Vampire story, you could get really creative with it - Hope you write it or get it written.