Old 03-15-2007, 10:28 AM   #51
MakersandIce
Stats Keeper
 
MakersandIce's Avatar
 
MakersandIce is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lucas
Posts: 9,286
 

Old 03-15-2007, 10:29 AM   #52
MakersandIce
Stats Keeper
 
MakersandIce's Avatar
 
MakersandIce is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lucas
Posts: 9,286
 

Old 03-15-2007, 10:31 AM   #53
Robwill6339
Experienced
 
Robwill6339 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: louisiana
Posts: 89
Redheads

Red heads are hots. 1st pussy i ate was a red head.
 

Old 03-15-2007, 10:31 AM   #54
Dr. Raoul Duke
Literotica Guru
 
Dr. Raoul Duke's Avatar
 
Dr. Raoul Duke is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: the library
Posts: 727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avery_Chisholm
us redheads' rule
Hell, yeah, you do!
__________________
"Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself."
--Potter Stewart, Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court from 1958-1981
 

Old 03-15-2007, 10:34 AM   #55
vetteman
Forged In Fire
 
vetteman's Avatar
 
vetteman is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: West Coast
Posts: 129,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingTongue
Hey dude, you ran away after you got your ass handed to you here. And yeah, you really did get it handed to you good.
Hey dude I didn't even see that. It wouldn't mattered to answer it anyway, your practice of treating a conversation like a ping pong match with a predetermined outcome in your favor is ridiculous. Look, are there ten or twelve mortgage outfits being shorted right now and on there way out? Yes. Is it the end of the housing market? No. Do I own any of their stock? No. If you do, sell it.
__________________
Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names
 

Old 03-15-2007, 10:36 AM   #56
MakersandIce
Stats Keeper
 
MakersandIce's Avatar
 
MakersandIce is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lucas
Posts: 9,286


 

Old 03-15-2007, 10:41 AM   #57
MakersandIce
Stats Keeper
 
MakersandIce's Avatar
 
MakersandIce is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lucas
Posts: 9,286
 

Old 03-15-2007, 10:45 AM   #58
Lust Engine
Literotica Guru
 
Lust Engine's Avatar
 
Lust Engine is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Wherever I'm needed
Posts: 17,993
 

Old 03-15-2007, 10:48 AM   #59
WyldChylde
Really Experienced
 
WyldChylde is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Wherever I may roam...
Posts: 224
Redheads have always been a weakness for me... but I find there is rarely any middle ground with them. A redhead is either hot as all hell, or just not attractive to me; whereas blondes and brunettes can be more ambiguous in their allure.

Not a detraction from redheads, just a personal observation/opinion... please resume the porn.
__________________
Diabole vertses en un veses.
 

Old 03-15-2007, 12:08 PM   #60
Le Jacquelope
Loves Spam
 
Le Jacquelope is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 76,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteman
Hey dude I didn't even see that. It wouldn't mattered to answer it anyway, your practice of treating a conversation like a ping pong match with a predetermined outcome in your favor is ridiculous. Look, are there ten or twelve mortgage outfits being shorted right now and on there way out? Yes. Is it the end of the housing market? No. Do I own any of their stock? No. If you do, sell it.
Quit dancing around the facts, dude.

FACT: you said there was no cause for alarm.
FACT: there is plenty of cause for alarm for home owners with subprime mortgages who couldn't have owned a home without them; there is plenty of cause for alarm for the employees of quite a few subprime lenders; there is plenty of cause for alarm for a lot of housing investors. There is $1 trillion dollars in subprime loans and $300 billion going into default per year - only an idiot like you would say numbers like that are no cause for alarm.

Those are facts. They aren't ping pong matches. But yes, facts do predetermine outcomes.

Come on, coward, jump off this thread and get back to the one you ran away from. Be a man for once.
 

Old 03-15-2007, 01:00 PM   #61
Le Jacquelope
Loves Spam
 
Le Jacquelope is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 76,542
 

Old 03-15-2007, 01:00 PM   #62
Le Jacquelope
Loves Spam
 
Le Jacquelope is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 76,542
 

Old 03-15-2007, 01:01 PM   #63
Le Jacquelope
Loves Spam
 
Le Jacquelope is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 76,542
 

Old 03-15-2007, 01:04 PM   #64
txnrude
Literotica Guru
 
txnrude's Avatar
 
txnrude is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,013
__________________
my black and white pic thread
 

Old 03-15-2007, 01:05 PM   #65
Le Jacquelope
Loves Spam
 
Le Jacquelope is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 76,542
 

Old 03-15-2007, 01:06 PM   #66
Le Jacquelope
Loves Spam
 
Le Jacquelope is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 76,542
 

Old 03-15-2007, 01:08 PM   #67
Le Jacquelope
Loves Spam
 
Le Jacquelope is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 76,542
 

Old 03-15-2007, 01:08 PM   #68
txnrude
Literotica Guru
 
txnrude's Avatar
 
txnrude is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,013
__________________
my black and white pic thread
 

Old 03-15-2007, 01:10 PM   #69
Le Jacquelope
Loves Spam
 
Le Jacquelope is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 76,542
 

Old 03-15-2007, 01:10 PM   #70
Le Jacquelope
Loves Spam
 
Le Jacquelope is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 76,542
 

Old 03-15-2007, 01:11 PM   #71
Le Jacquelope
Loves Spam
 
Le Jacquelope is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 76,542
 

Old 03-15-2007, 04:24 PM   #72
Kain__Thornn
____
 
Kain__Thornn is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 15,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnislippers
more...

Nice pics, but they just aren't you.
 

Old 03-15-2007, 05:10 PM   #73
vetteman
Forged In Fire
 
vetteman's Avatar
 
vetteman is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: West Coast
Posts: 129,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingTongue
Quit dancing around the facts, dude.

FACT: you said there was no cause for alarm.
FACT: there is plenty of cause for alarm for home owners with subprime mortgages who couldn't have owned a home without them; there is plenty of cause for alarm for the employees of quite a few subprime lenders; there is plenty of cause for alarm for a lot of housing investors. There is $1 trillion dollars in subprime loans and $300 billion going into default per year - only an idiot like you would say numbers like that are no cause for alarm.

Those are facts. They aren't ping pong matches. But yes, facts do predetermine outcomes.

Come on, coward, jump off this thread and get back to the one you ran away from. Be a man for once.
Hey LT, take your fucking hysteria back to the school yard, you aren't scaring the grown ups. Be a man? What the fuck do you know about being a man? Go ahead and tell us about your Walther Mitty experience with being a man. Fuck you.
__________________
Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names
 

Old 03-15-2007, 05:27 PM   #74
IllinoisAngel
Contentedly Settling In
 
IllinoisAngel's Avatar
 
IllinoisAngel is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: happyville
Posts: 5,237
you two boys take your bickering bullshit the hell out of a thread dedicated to us redheads!
__________________

"There's a real magic to literature" ~ T.C. Boyle


'Start thinking like a writer.. because you are one. I believe in you' ~Himself
 

Old 03-15-2007, 05:34 PM   #75
Le Jacquelope
Loves Spam
 
Le Jacquelope is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 76,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteman
Hey LT, take your fucking hysteria back to the school yard, you aren't scaring the grown ups. Be a man? What the fuck do you know about being a man? Go ahead and tell us about your Walther Mitty experience with being a man. Fuck you.
I know enough about being a man to stand up and face someone when they challenge me, whereas you consistently show your bastard child of Peter Pan and Scooby Doo heritage whenever bullshit is called on you. Now that you've been proven wrong and you have no credibility left, you're scared shitless of me. Live like you've got a pair? Hell, you don't even know what a pair is.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.