Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

View Poll Results: did you ever unbutton to seduce a woman with your cleavage?
oh yes, frequently...so arousing 20 62.50%
rarely, and I felt kind of embarrassed 11 34.38%
no, wouldn't dare 1 3.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-02-2014, 05:17 PM   #1
dystracted
Literotica Guru

ever unbuttoned your blouse to seduce a woman?

Have you? I did repeatedly in public...

and curious to know, whether you like that?
:
http://xhamster.com/movies/1505709/l...t_feeding.html

Old 08-04-2014, 01:19 AM   #2
ExpressxLove9
Experienced

I have! -blushes-

Old 08-05-2014, 03:46 AM   #3
dystracted
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpressxLove9 View Post
I have! -blushes-
mhhh...tell me more about it...

:

Old 08-05-2014, 05:38 PM   #4
Metawampe
Really Really Experienced

No but I have dropped my trousers and shorts. It worked too!

Old 08-05-2014, 07:09 PM   #5
beingtrue2me
Literotica Guru

I didn't vote because there needs to be another option. My answer is yes I have and do but it's between the choices of frequently and seldom. I have seldom made the first move but I know how to send subtle signals that advances will be not only welcome but returned. Lots of ways to do that. Showing a bit more cleavage or wearing heels, etc is usually for attention sure but there are other ways too. Isn't flirting fun?

Old 08-05-2014, 07:14 PM   #6
dystracted
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by beingtrue2me View Post
I didn't vote because there needs to be another option. My answer is yes I have and do but it's between the choices of frequently and seldom. I have seldom made the first move but I know how to send subtle signals that advances will be not only welcome but returned. Lots of ways to do that. Showing a bit more cleavage or wearing heels, etc is usually for attention sure but there are other ways too. Isn't flirting fun?
wow...how true...tell me more...

:

Old 08-05-2014, 07:42 PM   #7
beingtrue2me
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dystracted View Post
wow...how true...tell me more...
One good way is to go to an alternate club. Most straight women have no problem going there in groups and there isn't as much pressure from guys trying to pick us up. Conversations seem to start easier especially if it's a club that keeps the music at a normal level instead of the ear splitting volume that the 20 somethings like. Lots of smiling and eye contact helps to put us at ease and just getting to know someone and show interest often goes a lot further than rubbing all over like we are in heat. I talked to someone for the first time in a club like this for half the night it seemed and when we decided it was getting late we hugged a couple of times and I let it linger on the second one. She stopped me outside and handed me her business card. It never got intimate beyond a few kisses etc but it was so much fun and we are friends now.

Old 08-05-2014, 08:13 PM   #8
ExpressxLove9
Experienced

Quote:
I totally agree, I'm such a subtle tease, but a tease all the same. I'll pull my blouse down even lower than I already have it (which is usually low, I like showing off the goods). Or if we're sitting next to each other and talking I'll let my leg rest against hers. I know she notices but I pretend like I don't.

Old 08-05-2014, 08:36 PM   #9
Husky10
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpressxLove9 View Post
I totally agree, I'm such a subtle tease, but a tease all the same. I'll pull my blouse down even lower than I already have it (which is usually low, I like showing off the goods). Or if we're sitting next to each other and talking I'll let my leg rest against hers. I know she notices but I pretend like I don't.
Guys do the same thing

Old 08-05-2014, 08:38 PM   #10
beingtrue2me
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky10 View Post
Guys do the same thing
Really now? Most guys are about as subtle as a dropped piano. One of the reasons I like 'em.

Old 08-05-2014, 08:42 PM   #11
ExpressxLove9
Experienced

Quote:
Really now? Most guys are about as subtle as a dropped piano. One of the reasons I like 'em.
hahahaha, so true!

Old 08-05-2014, 09:09 PM   #12
why_not_jill
Experienced

Location: I grew up in a small town about 2 hours south where I am now. I moved here for school.
interesting poll

Im glad I found it... it is election day here.. Im happy to vote

Old 08-05-2014, 09:57 PM   #13
Somehowyou
Literotica Guru

No. Should I try this?

Old 08-06-2014, 08:09 AM   #14
dystracted
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somehowyou View Post
No. Should I try this?
try it...it's arousing, especially if whoever stares is caught redhanded and is blushing...

:

Old 08-06-2014, 11:19 AM   #15
jobillie44
Virgin

Got Caught

One of my most erotic moments was checking out a beautiful woman's breast. She was a sales lady. She was bra less in a very professional dress and was bent over a counter in a department store. She caught me enjoying the view. I was totally busted. What was so sexy was that she said nothing but just gave me the slightest smile of acknowledgement. I was ready to run out of the store in embarrassment. She asked me very politely if I needed to see anything else. I very shyly said yes. This time she lingered for a long time and just let me enjoy the view. I thanked her for showing "me the goods" and left. Wow.... It is still sexy writing about after over ten years.

Old 08-06-2014, 05:59 PM   #16
dystracted
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobillie44 View Post
One of my most erotic moments was checking out a beautiful woman's breast. She was a sales lady. She was bra less in a very professional dress and was bent over a counter in a department store. She caught me enjoying the view. I was totally busted. What was so sexy was that she said nothing but just gave me the slightest smile of acknowledgement. I was ready to run out of the store in embarrassment. She asked me very politely if I needed to see anything else. I very shyly said yes. This time she lingered for a long time and just let me enjoy the view. I thanked her for showing "me the goods" and left. Wow.... It is still sexy writing about after over ten years.
exactly...I do recall a wine celebration somewhere in the open...bored stiff I scanned the crowd and there she was...with a low cut dress and a full bosom not needing any push-up...two perfect breasts nesting close and warm together...and she caught me staring...and made sure for the rest of the evening that I had a good view...that's all, but I will never forget her knowing smile...

:

Old 08-07-2014, 09:28 AM   #17
jobillie44
Virgin

Dear Dystracted,
What makes it so sexy is this knowledge that both of you share anonymously in a crowd of people. It has happened to me several times. Maybe it's a flash down a dress top or a quick view down a blouse or looking up the skirt of a classy lady. It's knowing she likes what is happening as much as you do. It's not only my turn on but also hers which is so sexy. No words....just a subtle smile.
I have been on the receiving end also and I can guarantee it was a huge turn on. I found myself positioning myself so that the man or woman got a special peek which nobody else could see. I then would make eye contact and acknowledge my special gift to that person. I especially love it when I have no idea who the other person is.

Old 08-07-2014, 09:31 AM   #18
indywife
Literotica Guru

I have done so a few times...also works for getting duscounts and getting out of speeding tickets...lol

Old 08-07-2014, 11:55 AM   #19
Annenudistmommy
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somehowyou View Post
No. Should I try this?
Lol yes. Immediately

Old 08-07-2014, 05:02 PM   #20
dystracted
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by indywife View Post
I have done so a few times...also works for getting duscounts and getting out of speeding tickets...lol
oh no...you did tease a female police officer? How kinky...oh my...thinking of it...

:

Old 08-07-2014, 05:28 PM   #21
dystracted
Literotica Guru

just imagine you have bought a sexy bra...and then there is this busty shop assistant...you bend down to rummage through your bag...and she stares at your cleavage...blushes, when you look at her...then bends down to deal with your credit card...gives you a good view down her gorgeous cleavage...so erotic, this game...

:

Old 08-07-2014, 06:11 PM   #22
Blase
Sub Whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metawampe
No but I have dropped my trousers and shorts. It worked too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky10
Guys do the same thing
Quote:
The thing is, those "dropped piano" moments are often us... thinking we're being subtle...

Interestingly, I did once have a female friend tell me that the next time I was interested in a girl, I should just drop my pants (never mind the context in which the remark was made...)

I have, however, stuck to less overt approaches.

Old 08-07-2014, 06:18 PM   #23
bi_sub_lady_doc
Really Really Experienced

yes i did it a few times, particularly when no guy was around.but not to seduce another woman but to satisfy my own exhibitionist & masochist fetish.obviously when she/ them notices/notice , it doubles the fun.

Old 08-07-2014, 06:22 PM   #24
UCanBLeafinMe
No longer hot

A few times, I did it purposely so I could get phone numbers. A few times, I did it to distract a coworker

Old 08-08-2014, 04:26 AM   #25
dystracted
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCanBLeafinMe View Post
A few times, I did it purposely so I could get phone numbers. A few times, I did it to distract a coworker
I'd stare fascinated...craving to touch them there and then...

: