Old 03-30-2015, 11:45 AM   #1
curiousgeorge30
Virgin
 
curiousgeorge30 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 21
Shemale or female

Hey
Anyone prefer giving and receiving anal from a female or shemale.

I have a dilemma there are two seriously cute working girls in my town tonight and both give and receive anal.

There are also two knockout shemales but they cost twice the price of one of the girls.

I could technically have both females a separate times for cheaper

or go with the one shemale.

What to do
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-2015, 01:11 PM   #2
curiousgeorge30
Virgin
 
curiousgeorge30 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 21
This is one of the shemales in question

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bx7oXEXrPp.../DSC04161a.jpg
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-2015, 01:14 PM   #3
curiousgeorge30
Virgin
 
curiousgeorge30 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 21
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-28UVzcB9Zg.../DSC03765a.jpg

Another image of this beauty
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-2015, 08:36 PM   #4
J1biboi
Literotica Guru
 
J1biboi is online now
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Mid Atlantic
Posts: 1,338
I don't have any idea what her price would be, but whatever it is, I think she would be worth it!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-2015, 09:06 PM   #5
nakedplay
Literotica Guru
 
nakedplay's Avatar
 
nakedplay is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: us
Posts: 1,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousgeorge30 View Post
Gotta love those tan lines.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-2015, 09:38 PM   #6
4yourpleasureiam
Literotica Guru
 
4yourpleasureiam's Avatar
 
4yourpleasureiam is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: some where to the side of the Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 2,272
How bad do you want the experience of having an actual real live cock in you delivering it's precious cum deep inside you. Do you want that one exceptional experience or a hammer handle stuck up your ass. Seems you could stick a handle in there all day long every day by yourself but the real deal ?
__________________
Now I get to taste us , first let me catch that run before it messes up your sheets
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-2015, 10:23 PM   #7
Trimjob69
Literotica Guru
 
Trimjob69 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4yourpleasureiam View Post
How bad do you want the experience of having an actual real live cock in you delivering it's precious cum deep inside you. Do you want that one exceptional experience or a hammer handle stuck up your ass. Seems you could stick a handle in there all day long every day by yourself but the real deal ?
I've had a hammer handle but never a shemale. I'll take the shemale.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2015, 03:52 AM   #8
BiDrew42
Literotica Guru
 
BiDrew42 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 5,327
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousgeorge30 View Post
Hey
Anyone prefer giving and receiving anal from a female or shemale.

I have a dilemma there are two seriously cute working girls in my town tonight and both give and receive anal.

There are also two knockout shemales but they cost twice the price of one of the girls.

I could technically have both females a separate times for cheaper

or go with the one shemale.

What to do


Hope you went with the shemale. She's gorgeous!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2015, 02:47 PM   #9
62chuckster
Virgin
 
62chuckster is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Virginia
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousgeorge30 View Post
This is one of the shemales in question

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bx7oXEXrPp.../DSC04161a.jpg
I would have to go with the shemale, just because I've never had one, and go back for seconds if I liked it or not just to make sure I went in the right direction.
Either way have fun. but boy she is a looker:-))
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2015, 09:21 PM   #10
Somehowyou
Literotica Guru
 
Somehowyou is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: midwest
Posts: 1,991
Can I give you a tip?

How certain are you that this is the girl that is there? Are you in Brazil now? Because I believe that she is a Brazilian TS model. I could be wrong and I didn't do a picture search.

I have seen several TS escorts and many, many, Genetic female escorts. If done right the TS escorts can be every bit as beautiful and fulfilling. My batting average with a TS is pretty low. Too many fake pics or rip off service providers out there. Some of the worst ones are the Shemale super models that will do everything covered and no DFK and want an order of magnitude more money LOL.

There are a lot more genetic females out there. I have a much higher BA with them. TER has TS and GG SPs reviewed. buy a membership, read the reviews, and do your homework.

TS escorts are a crap shoot
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2015, 10:07 PM   #11
LincolnDuncan
Really Experienced
 
LincolnDuncan is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: all over the place
Posts: 246
I have had hot young females with vagina. I love them and I'll always love them. I would love to have a hot your female with a hard dick to suck on.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2015, 10:10 PM   #12
Trimjob69
Literotica Guru
 
Trimjob69 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by LincolnDuncan View Post
I have had hot young females with vagina. I love them and I'll always love them. I would love to have a hot your female with a hard dick to suck on.
Me too..
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:11 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.