Old 11-10-2010, 09:16 PM   #4451
Trudy_Antone
Really Experienced
 
Trudy_Antone is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Far, far away from all you perverts...unfortunately.
Posts: 278
Dear X,

When someone who is not even a part of my life, a nobody who lives nowhere, can dehumanise, objectify, and degrade me in fiction (at a time when I am already vulnerable) to the point of making me cry myself to sleep in real life, something has to give.

You have the wrong woman. I am not this person. I don’t want these sick things for myself. I don’t want to be disrespected and abused, treated like an unimportant piece of faecal matter under your shoe, treated like this:
“Opinions are like orgasms.
Mine's more important and I don't give a fuck if she has one.”
Funny huh? Except when it's real.

You say you wouldn’t be capable of this in real life but you’ve convinced me otherwise. I’m just the focus for all that misogynistic hate seething inside you. Or, let’s face it, you only use me for cheap thrills. You really don’t give a fuck what I think or feel. I got it partially right with ‘Heartless’ except I should have added ‘Soulless’ as well.

I’m done with this. I'm done with you.

x
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2010, 08:32 PM   #4452
jayce1066
Literotica Guru
 
jayce1066 is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Houston. TX
Posts: 1,501
Dear X,

When you finally drive home tomorrow morning, how many hours tonight will you have spent perched on a stool being the Queen of the Bar Bitches?

j
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2010, 09:43 PM   #4453
kimbalee
floral nymph
 
kimbalee's Avatar
 
kimbalee is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: warm and naked under the covers with hubby
Posts: 37,452
Dear Bronchitis,

Enough of this coughing shit. For real.

me,
__________________
My Humble Little Story Page


"just freaking adorkable." Salvor-Hardon
((You're adopted)) 9-13-08.
Ben is a shithead who calls me "potato salad."
"you are wise, crayon- goddess." ~respeito on 11-03-12

missing Finn.
Ha. You're turning into a hockey fan. If you're not careful you'll start being polite, too. Next thing you know, people will start thinking you're a Canadian. ~JD 2/01/13
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2010, 11:00 PM   #4454
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby
 
TE999's Avatar
 
TE999 is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: www.blindate.com
Posts: 30,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbalee View Post
Dear Bronchitis,

Enough of this coughing shit. For real.

me,
Here's hoping you feel better soon, Kim.

The Bronk's a nasty customer.
__________________
I used to be disgusted, now I'm just amused.

Never be led astray into the paths of virtue.

Artists are misunderstood. Not by people, but by themselves.

Life is but active anguish in a context of flux.

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

TE's stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2010, 11:03 PM   #4455
kimbalee
floral nymph
 
kimbalee's Avatar
 
kimbalee is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: warm and naked under the covers with hubby
Posts: 37,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by TE999 View Post
Here's hoping you feel better soon, Kim.

The Bronk's a nasty customer.
aww, thanks, Tom. (hug) it's trying to kick my ass, but I'm not ready to concede defeat.
__________________
My Humble Little Story Page


"just freaking adorkable." Salvor-Hardon
((You're adopted)) 9-13-08.
Ben is a shithead who calls me "potato salad."
"you are wise, crayon- goddess." ~respeito on 11-03-12

missing Finn.
Ha. You're turning into a hockey fan. If you're not careful you'll start being polite, too. Next thing you know, people will start thinking you're a Canadian. ~JD 2/01/13
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2010, 08:38 AM   #4456
jayce1066
Literotica Guru
 
jayce1066 is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Houston. TX
Posts: 1,501
Dear X,

If you had managed to get off that bar stool, would you still have let the tribe wither away from neglect?

j
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2010, 10:13 AM   #4457
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
*deleted*

Last edited by sweetsubsarahh : 07-06-2011 at 06:54 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2010, 11:07 AM   #4458
kimbalee
floral nymph
 
kimbalee's Avatar
 
kimbalee is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: warm and naked under the covers with hubby
Posts: 37,452
So sorry it was even an issue, sarahh.
__________________
My Humble Little Story Page


"just freaking adorkable." Salvor-Hardon
((You're adopted)) 9-13-08.
Ben is a shithead who calls me "potato salad."
"you are wise, crayon- goddess." ~respeito on 11-03-12

missing Finn.
Ha. You're turning into a hockey fan. If you're not careful you'll start being polite, too. Next thing you know, people will start thinking you're a Canadian. ~JD 2/01/13
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2010, 11:21 AM   #4459
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
*deleted*

Last edited by sweetsubsarahh : 07-06-2011 at 06:54 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2010, 11:42 AM   #4460
Kitty_Schrödinger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsubsarahh View Post
I don't care that you are extended family.

I don't care that you were ridiculously drunk.

Hitting on my teen daughter, forty years your junior, is never going to be appropriate.

You are lucky in that I managed to prevent my husband from fucking killing you.

As a learning experience, this morning we discussed how to handle offensive and abusive males. We assured daughter that even though someone is family, or a supposed trusted friend, she does not have to allow this sort of treatment.

We also reviewed our self-defense class techniques. And we talked about things to do in a "family" situation. Embarrass the bastard. Be loud. Duck, get away from the hug, keep your distance, if the situation has a creepy vibe, get the fuck away. Trust your instincts. Get somewhere safe. Tell someone what is happening.

Happy Thanksgiving.
So so sorry that it has happened, Sarah.
It was an issue in my family, to me, for many years & I wish my mum did what you've done.
Hugs to you all.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2010, 11:43 AM   #4461
baphemetis
Really Experienced
 
baphemetis is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 141
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by floweringquince View Post
Dear Folks Upstairs,

Congratulations on your acceptance as the US Olympic Floor Hockey Team! All those hours upon hours of late night and early morning practice are really beginning to pay off.

Just FYI, the dumpster is located in the parking lot of the building adjacent to ours; not in the landscaped area directly in front of my apartment.

And you did not consult me before you chose to buy an SUV to park in your compact-car sized space.

I would really appreciate it if you could learn park your stupid steel behemoth in your own damned parking space, as my supply of willpower is rapidly dwindling.
Ahhh... Quince....

Thank you so much for peering into your crystal ball, reviewing my life, and writing that letter. With the exception of assigned parking spaces, everything you have written applies directly to me. I could go on and on about the upstairs neighbors running around at all hours of the night, blasting the TV so loud I know what shows they watch, letting their dog bark and whine all night. (I ended up adopting their dog. You know, when you don't lock her in a cage in the living room and while you lock yourself in the bedroom where she can't see you, she stops crying, assholes.)

When I finally mentioned to them that throwing their cigarettes off the balcony and onto my gas grill was not a good idea, they blamed it on their two year old. Yes, it's the baby's fault.

I'm tempted to make a laminated, poster-size version of your letter and hang it outside the complex the next time I visit that town.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2010, 12:49 PM   #4462
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
*deleted*

Last edited by sweetsubsarahh : 07-06-2011 at 06:54 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2010, 05:55 PM   #4463
Tarakin
Invisible but stylish
 
Tarakin's Avatar
 
Tarakin is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsubsarahh View Post
I don't care that you are extended family.

I don't care that you were ridiculously drunk.

Hitting on my teen daughter, forty years your junior, is never going to be appropriate.

You are lucky in that I managed to prevent my husband from fucking killing you.

As a learning experience, this morning we discussed how to handle offensive and abusive males. We assured daughter that even though someone is family, or a supposed trusted friend, she does not have to allow this sort of treatment.

We also reviewed our self-defense class techniques. And we talked about things to do in a "family" situation. Embarrass the bastard. Be loud. Duck, get away from the hug, keep your distance, if the situation has a creepy vibe, get the fuck away. Trust your instincts. Get somewhere safe. Tell someone what is happening.

Happy Thanksgiving.
__________________
My newest story: Smoke and Mirrors
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2010, 04:57 PM   #4464
baphemetis
Really Experienced
 
baphemetis is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 141
Dear X,

I have been admiring the improvements you have made to your home since you moved into the neighborhood. I watched as you built the gigantic four-car garage to house your unnecessarily large, 4-wheel-drive monster pick-up truck that is necessary for your weekly trips to the supermarket. I'm sure it was also needed for your suped-up muscle car with dual overhead cams, racing tires, and inadequate muffler system. Surely, I see the need for all the high-performance parts you can get so that you drive safely under the speed limit on the same roads as my grandmother.

I also took notice of the way you neatly poured blacktop over the backyard so that you can conveniently store more vehicles that would only clutter up your garage. The shed that's bigger than my kitchen was also a nice addition. It cuts down on the amount of grass that the lawn mower you store in it has to work with.

Might I make a suggestion for your next capital improvement? Perhaps, you could build a FUCKING DOG HOUSE for the only LIVING, BREATHING, FEELING thing in your possession. I understand that keeping the dog inside your precious empty house while you race from bar to bar in your "I'm-Not-Compensating" mobile on weekend nights would be unacceptable. After all, there's barely enough room in the four-bedroom house for you, who lives alone. How are you supposed to fit a dog in there? Especially in the middle of winter?

It's not that a dog barking until 3:30 in the morning bothers me. Quite the contrary, I like dogs. No, it's the fact that I know he is freezing and suffering that keeps me from sleeping. It's the fact that I know he is barking all night for a reason, because I know he is pleading for help. He is crying out "LET ME THE FUCK IN THE HOUSE! I'M FREEZING MY ASS OFF OUT HERE YOU FUCKING DOUCHE BAG!!!"

I hear his pleas. That's why I can be found outside in the freezing cold at three in the morning ringing your doorbell. How I expect you to hear it from a bar stool across town, I'll never know. That's also why I look at my clock incessantly thinking "If he's not here by 3:30 I'm taking the dog."

While you're at it, would it kill you to walk the poor guy once in a while? I'm sure you think that generously fencing in your yard after five years of tying him up on 5-foot rope would be sufficient. I'm also sure your dog understood why it was necessary for you to build the garage, blacktop the backyard, build a shed, and then put a FUCKING ADDITION ON THE GARAGE, BEFORE fencing the yard so he could run with a little freedom.

Maybe that's why when your dog escapes, I coincidentally decide to walk my dogs and he, beyond my control, tags along? Maybe.

Being your neighbor, you know that I would never photograph your dog freezing in the middle night while the police, the SPCA and the local newspaper arrive after being anonymously tipped off to what some crazy people would call abuse. No, that would never happen.

However, I do implore to build that dog house to give the poor animal the same respect and consideration you give your leaf blower that sits comfortably in its shed or your power drill that rests snugly in your garage.

I know, I know, it sounds crazy, but then again, so does throwing a brick through all your windows at three in the morning. Yeah, that sounds crazy, too. Build the doghouse. Let the dog in before you go out. Do something, asshole.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2010, 05:05 AM   #4465
Chantilyvamp
Confidently Neurotic!
 
Chantilyvamp's Avatar
 
Chantilyvamp is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mi vida loca!
Posts: 10,244
Dear H,

Happy birthday my sweet darling friend. I miss you like mad. I hope they paint your wings with gold for today.

I dreamed of you last night. Peaceful wonderful dreams. It was your birthday and I came to visit and brought you a cake. We sat and had coffee, ate cake and laughed. You sang and we cuddled and talked for the longest time. For that brief time I knew I had eased your emotional pain.

My wish for you, and I know it has happened, is that no one can ever hurt you like that again. I'm haunted by the pain you were in. I fight not to strike out and hurt people over it. On the good days I can handle knowing. On the bad days I want to take blood. I'm hoping today is going to be a good day and not one of the bad. I'll keep my promise though to never say even when it seems like it will kill me not to strike back. I'm sorry I wasn't there to shield you. I wonder if I will ever lose the guilt that I didn't protect you from that pain, act as a barrier so you never felt that way. *sighs* In other ways I'm glad you shared it so you weren't completely alone with the situation and the pain they brought.

Have peace my lovely angel.

My heart always,

Me
__________________
"So far I ain't found a rhyme or a reason to change
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane" ~ Waylon Jennings

"My darling girl, when are you going to understand that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances, from the movie "Practical Magic"

"I like to get kissed before I get fucked. " ~from the movie blood diamond

Stories and Poems, Chantilyvamps Gallery (New Photos as of 15/03/09)

The Breast Cancer Site, Breast Cancer Care UK
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2010, 08:08 AM   #4466
TheeGoatPig
There is no R in my name
 
TheeGoatPig's Avatar
 
TheeGoatPig is offline
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Northern New Jersey USA
Posts: 12,884
Dear X,

If I were a stronger man I would drop you from my facebook page and never speak to you again. I would avoid looking at you and falling for your face, or your laugh, or anything about you. But I am not a stronger man, so the status quo just continues.

I am so weak...
__________________
I'm not paying cash for sex.
My Stories
Kick the Sun, Martial Arts Movie Reviews
My LiveJournal
My Love Life
My Life Story
My Myspace (that double "My" sounds so stupid...)
Pics Of Me (lots of them)
I'm not just a goat pig, or even The Goat Pig, I'm THEE Goat Pig!
A.H. Directory
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2010, 07:15 AM   #4467
Chantilyvamp
Confidently Neurotic!
 
Chantilyvamp's Avatar
 
Chantilyvamp is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mi vida loca!
Posts: 10,244
Dear,

Just fuck off! (Said in as good of a lady like manner that I can muster today.)

__________________
"So far I ain't found a rhyme or a reason to change
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane" ~ Waylon Jennings

"My darling girl, when are you going to understand that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances, from the movie "Practical Magic"

"I like to get kissed before I get fucked. " ~from the movie blood diamond

Stories and Poems, Chantilyvamps Gallery (New Photos as of 15/03/09)

The Breast Cancer Site, Breast Cancer Care UK
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2010, 08:25 AM   #4468
Nirvanadragones
Literotica Guru
 
Nirvanadragones's Avatar
 
Nirvanadragones is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 14,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantilyvamp View Post
Dear H,

Happy birthday my sweet darling friend. I miss you like mad. I hope they paint your wings with gold for today.

I dreamed of you last night. Peaceful wonderful dreams. It was your birthday and I came to visit and brought you a cake. We sat and had coffee, ate cake and laughed. You sang and we cuddled and talked for the longest time. For that brief time I knew I had eased your emotional pain.

My wish for you, and I know it has happened, is that no one can ever hurt you like that again. I'm haunted by the pain you were in. I fight not to strike out and hurt people over it. On the good days I can handle knowing. On the bad days I want to take blood. I'm hoping today is going to be a good day and not one of the bad. I'll keep my promise though to never say even when it seems like it will kill me not to strike back. I'm sorry I wasn't there to shield you. I wonder if I will ever lose the guilt that I didn't protect you from that pain, act as a barrier so you never felt that way. *sighs* In other ways I'm glad you shared it so you weren't completely alone with the situation and the pain they brought.

Have peace my lovely angel.

My heart always,

Me
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2010, 08:36 AM   #4469
FallingToFly
Political Stance: Porn
 
FallingToFly's Avatar
 
FallingToFly is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Naked On The Internet
Posts: 7,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvanadragones View Post


__________________
Trouble comes in threes; The weather, the Devil, and me.

Smashwords
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2010, 02:49 PM   #4470
jayce1066
Literotica Guru
 
jayce1066 is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Houston. TX
Posts: 1,501
Dear X,

Whose secrets did you tell at the bar last night?

j
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2010, 03:50 PM   #4471
Svenskaflicka
Fountain
 
Svenskaflicka's Avatar
 
Svenskaflicka is offline
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 16,151
Dear Future Employer,

please hire me SOON, because i'm running out of money.

//SF
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2010, 04:28 PM   #4472
Katyusha
Kitten at Heart
 
Katyusha's Avatar
 
Katyusha is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Great White North
Posts: 4,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svenskaflicka View Post
Dear Future Employer,

please hire me SOON, because i'm running out of money.

//SF
*fingers crossed*
__________________
"Infinity always gets pissy when I tell it that not being finite isn't always a good thing."

"For all we know, I'm you, you're me, and we're all figments of someone else's imagination."

"The plural of "chad" is "chad?"

My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2010, 04:29 PM   #4473
Katyusha
Kitten at Heart
 
Katyusha's Avatar
 
Katyusha is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Great White North
Posts: 4,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsubsarahh View Post
I don't care that you are extended family.

I don't care that you were ridiculously drunk.

Hitting on my teen daughter, forty years your junior, is never going to be appropriate.

You are lucky in that I managed to prevent my husband from fucking killing you.

As a learning experience, this morning we discussed how to handle offensive and abusive males. We assured daughter that even though someone is family, or a supposed trusted friend, she does not have to allow this sort of treatment.

We also reviewed our self-defense class techniques. And we talked about things to do in a "family" situation. Embarrass the bastard. Be loud. Duck, get away from the hug, keep your distance, if the situation has a creepy vibe, get the fuck away. Trust your instincts. Get somewhere safe. Tell someone what is happening.

Happy Thanksgiving.
WTF. That's beyond wrong...I hope your daughter okay and thoroughly understands that she doesn't have to put up with this in any way, from anyone, now or ever. And many kudos to you for talking to her about it. *hugs to you all*
__________________
"Infinity always gets pissy when I tell it that not being finite isn't always a good thing."

"For all we know, I'm you, you're me, and we're all figments of someone else's imagination."

"The plural of "chad" is "chad?"

My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2010, 04:31 PM   #4474
Katyusha
Kitten at Heart
 
Katyusha's Avatar
 
Katyusha is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Great White North
Posts: 4,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by baphemetis View Post
Dear X,

I have been admiring the improvements you have made to your home since you moved into the neighborhood. I watched as you built the gigantic four-car garage to house your unnecessarily large, 4-wheel-drive monster pick-up truck that is necessary for your weekly trips to the supermarket. I'm sure it was also needed for your suped-up muscle car with dual overhead cams, racing tires, and inadequate muffler system. Surely, I see the need for all the high-performance parts you can get so that you drive safely under the speed limit on the same roads as my grandmother.

I also took notice of the way you neatly poured blacktop over the backyard so that you can conveniently store more vehicles that would only clutter up your garage. The shed that's bigger than my kitchen was also a nice addition. It cuts down on the amount of grass that the lawn mower you store in it has to work with.

Might I make a suggestion for your next capital improvement? Perhaps, you could build a FUCKING DOG HOUSE for the only LIVING, BREATHING, FEELING thing in your possession. I understand that keeping the dog inside your precious empty house while you race from bar to bar in your "I'm-Not-Compensating" mobile on weekend nights would be unacceptable. After all, there's barely enough room in the four-bedroom house for you, who lives alone. How are you supposed to fit a dog in there? Especially in the middle of winter?

It's not that a dog barking until 3:30 in the morning bothers me. Quite the contrary, I like dogs. No, it's the fact that I know he is freezing and suffering that keeps me from sleeping. It's the fact that I know he is barking all night for a reason, because I know he is pleading for help. He is crying out "LET ME THE FUCK IN THE HOUSE! I'M FREEZING MY ASS OFF OUT HERE YOU FUCKING DOUCHE BAG!!!"

I hear his pleas. That's why I can be found outside in the freezing cold at three in the morning ringing your doorbell. How I expect you to hear it from a bar stool across town, I'll never know. That's also why I look at my clock incessantly thinking "If he's not here by 3:30 I'm taking the dog."

While you're at it, would it kill you to walk the poor guy once in a while? I'm sure you think that generously fencing in your yard after five years of tying him up on 5-foot rope would be sufficient. I'm also sure your dog understood why it was necessary for you to build the garage, blacktop the backyard, build a shed, and then put a FUCKING ADDITION ON THE GARAGE, BEFORE fencing the yard so he could run with a little freedom.

Maybe that's why when your dog escapes, I coincidentally decide to walk my dogs and he, beyond my control, tags along? Maybe.

Being your neighbor, you know that I would never photograph your dog freezing in the middle night while the police, the SPCA and the local newspaper arrive after being anonymously tipped off to what some crazy people would call abuse. No, that would never happen.

However, I do implore to build that dog house to give the poor animal the same respect and consideration you give your leaf blower that sits comfortably in its shed or your power drill that rests snugly in your garage.

I know, I know, it sounds crazy, but then again, so does throwing a brick through all your windows at three in the morning. Yeah, that sounds crazy, too. Build the doghouse. Let the dog in before you go out. Do something, asshole.
There's a special place in hell reserved for people who abuse and abandon pets.
__________________
"Infinity always gets pissy when I tell it that not being finite isn't always a good thing."

"For all we know, I'm you, you're me, and we're all figments of someone else's imagination."

"The plural of "chad" is "chad?"

My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2010, 05:35 PM   #4475
FallingToFly
Political Stance: Porn
 
FallingToFly's Avatar
 
FallingToFly is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Naked On The Internet
Posts: 7,692
X+X= Assholes.

Seriously, the more I have to listen to you- one crowing, one whining, the less I respect either of you.

Okay, congratulations, you spent 50k on yourself after your wife left (smart woman) and now you're bitching about being overwhlemed with work, gym and father commitments. Yet you still find the time to make an ASS out of yourself towards the majority of the women involved in the forums.

And as for you- it's over and will remain so. Especially since you decided to spew the details of our sex life all over a chat room full of people I WORK WITH.

Fuck you both, and I hope you crash and burn, because you deserve to.
__________________
Trouble comes in threes; The weather, the Devil, and me.

Smashwords
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:21 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.