Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > The Visual Artists Corner

Old 06-02-2007, 12:27 AM   #126
Miss_B_Haven
Little Miss Naughty

I must say that I'm in love with your art...
The women look so real... They're curvy, they're imperfect, they're natural.
It's refreshing to see a realistic take on erotica.

I'm not a toothpick thin, picture-perfect girl myself... So it's nice to see some women with some meat on them.

And I absolutely love the tatoo details! My other half is a very handsome tattooed man, and I think it's the sexiest thing in the world. I love how real they look on your figures. Reminds me of him.

If you ever need inspiration... I've got pictures I'll send you. But I'm sure you hear that all the time.

Thank you for sharing... Looking forward to seeing more!

Old 06-06-2007, 04:21 PM   #127
cjh
orgone accumulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by priapiscean
I'd humbly ask you what you think of artists like R. Crumb and Pat McGreal, but you've given up so much of the straight dope about your influences already If you ever come out with a book, I *know* I'm buying.
as i thumbed through the drawings, crumb came to mind. crumb, though, has a complicated sortofunseemly relationship with his models. i see none of that here. decidedly licentious, no doubt, but great tenderness too.

great stuff irezumi. very nice work.

Old 06-09-2007, 03:49 PM   #128
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck

Thumbs up

Shout outs in ord-dah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by priapiscean
I'd humbly ask you what you think of artists like R. Crumb and Pat McGreal, but you've given up so much of the straight dope about your influences already If you ever come out with a book, I *know* I'm buying.

It's also really hot to see that JavaGirl was inspiration in real life. I love her pics in her other thread too!
Priapi, I didn't know who Pat McGreal was until I Googled him. Glad I did. Thanx for the name drop! And I'm trying to push for a possible book for next year, depending on how I push myself this year. I need to do a lot more, but so far I'm on my path with a good drive.

Java IS thee bomb, I agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_B_Haven
I'm not a toothpick thin, picture-perfect girl myself... So it's nice to see some women with some meat on them.

And I absolutely love the tatoo details! My other half is a very handsome tattooed man, and I think it's the sexiest thing in the world. I love how real they look on your figures. Reminds me of him.

If you ever need inspiration... I've got pictures I'll send you. But I'm sure you hear that all the time.
Meat on the bones IS good, Miss B. I have to show my love of the slender ladies as well...but in THIS case, meat is the OPPOSITE of murder! I'll hit you up for those pics of yours, too! And any inspiration derived from those, I'd love you and your guy to enjoy my works together, if they give you two any ideas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackerjackHrt.
as i thumbed through the drawings, crumb came to mind. crumb, though, has a complicated sortofunseemly relationship with his models. i see none of that here. decidedly licentious, no doubt, but great tenderness too.

great stuff irezumi. very nice work.
Thanx, CrackerjackHrt. I dig Crumb as well. He has a unabashed love of thick-bodied women and has that particular natural whimsy in his style to boot. When he gets totally nusto, it can be magic. Have you ever read his "Joe Blow" comic? Talk about licentious!

Another person I dig who channels some Crumb bits in her stuff is Roberta Gregory, author of the "Bitchy Bitch" series...and another lady who does the same to a slightly lesser extent, Donna Barr, author of "The Desert Peach." Both incorporate intelligent and fun-loving sexual and erotic themes in their works.

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 06-09-2007, 04:00 PM   #129
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck

Thumbs up

Alright. Enough fucking around. Summer's here and it's time for serious bizness. There's erotica to be made!

1) "Eddie, Can't You Fucking Wait Until She Sets The Beer Down?"
2) "Dominasty"
3) "He Loves Me Because..."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cantyouwait3.jpg (98.4 KB, 2279 views)
File Type: jpg dominasty2.jpg (98.9 KB, 1422 views)
File Type: jpg helovesmebecause2.jpg (86.7 KB, 1726 views)

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 06-09-2007, 04:30 PM   #130
LittleJade
Literotica Guru

I LOVE that third one! Just love it!

Old 06-11-2007, 01:46 PM   #131
Galene
Inoperative

I prefer the first one, for obvious reasons

Old 06-11-2007, 02:03 PM   #132
bisexplicit
but i'm a lesbian

Just to be disagreeable, I think the second is my favorite.

The clouds in your eyes down your face they pour - Joshua Radin

I don't know who I am - who I am - without you,
All I know is that I should.
- Missy Higgins

Old 06-13-2007, 03:31 PM   #133
cjh
orgone accumulator

your raunch always makes me smile, for some reason. it seems so wholesome despite the abundance of slits, cocks and bodily fluids.

the first gets my nod this go 'round, though if i was asked to vote again i'd probably change my mind.

you may have asked this earlier and i missed it--if so my apologies for asking again--do people about you inspire you?

Old 06-13-2007, 04:49 PM   #134
cantdog
Waybac machine

I like the Beardsley thing you get into sometimes, in B & W.

As in "Dominasty." Hats off.

Erotic Illustrators
1st Thess 5.15
and stuff

The Magna Carta was not an industrial product. --JRS

Old 06-13-2007, 06:13 PM   #135
Miss_B_Haven
Little Miss Naughty

Just curious... But have you posted the full-size version of your av?

Because I love it.

Old 06-13-2007, 07:14 PM   #136
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackerjackHrt
you may have asked this earlier and i missed it--if so my apologies for asking again--do people about you inspire you?
Intensely so. In fact, ever since I started up my hand again at drawing erotica seriously, I've been taking more notice of people around me, especially women. Since I'm a horndog male, that sort of goes without saying, of course...but I do look at women individually and their personal, unique beauty does inspire and spark my muses.

For example, the other day while I was riding the subway in the early afternoon, these loud, chatty, giggling teenage girls came on the train at one stop, abruptly breaking whatever relative peace there was in the former silence. One of them was pretty plus-size and had this dark, almost coal black skin. Not that I intentionally perv on high school girls or anything, but I drank in her physicality and thought that her body could be incredibly erotic in the right setting and surrounding. Her breasts were really huge, her belly looked invitingly soft and the deep richness of the color of her skin was surreal, especially on her legs. I found it a shame that as a teenager she probably couldn't see (yet) the erotic beauty of herself because of the tacky, unflattering clothing she wore. Her body really deserved better.

But that's just my eye. She did inspire me to do more erotica with Black women's bodies, especially really dark-skinned Black women, which you don't see much of in media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_B_Haven
Just curious... But have you posted the full-size version of your av?

Because I love it.
That one's called "Lower, Please." If I haven't posted that, then I'll post it just for you.

You know, you just reminded me...I really need to index this thread now. I'm starting to forget exactly what I'm posting up here. There's another forum on another site that I post stuff in as well and I was there before I came here, so I tend to blur what I've posted already and what I haven't...

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 06-13-2007, 07:17 PM   #137
Bacetti
~dreamsicle~

How the hell did I not know about this?? Hmmm??

I've only looked at 3 pics (will totally go back and look at more)...WOW. So talented.

Old 06-13-2007, 07:18 PM   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackerjackHrt
your raunch always makes me smile, for some reason. it seems so wholesome despite the abundance of slits, cocks and bodily fluids.

the first gets my nod this go 'round, though if i was asked to vote again i'd probably change my mind.

He inspires me and now I've found this thread...
*subscribes*

Old 06-14-2007, 02:48 PM   #139
GentleSub_Ivy
Literotica Guru

Beautiful work. I'm so jealous. It takes so much for me to get what is in my head onto paper and then even more work after that, but I'm not giving up. You are an inspiration.

Ivy

Old 06-14-2007, 10:39 PM   #140
Miss_B_Haven
Little Miss Naughty

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss

That one's called "Lower, Please." If I haven't posted that, then I'll post it just for you.

You know, you just reminded me...I really need to index this thread now. I'm starting to forget exactly what I'm posting up here. There's another forum on another site that I post stuff in as well and I was there before I came here, so I tend to blur what I've posted already and what I haven't...
Aww. Thanks.

And an index would be lovely... Would be nice to pick and choose which pieces to drool over in one place!

Old 06-15-2007, 06:24 PM   #141
cutiekatie
Really Experienced

Wow, fantastic drawings. I never really found erotic drawings erotic - until i saw these. Just about every one made me gasp or groan.

Old 06-18-2007, 07:08 PM   #142
Javagirl
Fashionably Fascist

Sexy as always

Your latest drawings are amazing. I really loved the last one as I think black, full-figured women are gorgeous...all of the drawings are sexy but I really like the last one the best (and since I'm curvy myself I'm a fan ha!)

PS--Awww you are so sweet to mention that I'm 'da bomb. I can't remember who made the comments about my pics on here but I appreciated the kudos--whoever it was

You are 'da bomb IK Sorry that I've been a stranger--a lot going on in my life and quit my job so taking things in a new direction in my Life

Hugs and wet kisses
JG

Old 06-24-2007, 03:00 PM   #143
CeriseNoire
Sweet 'n Tangy

Such gorgeous work. I'm quite partial to "Emissio Seminis". I think I'll have to come here more often.

Somewhat Smut (and poems)

My AH profile/ MySpace

Old 06-30-2007, 02:16 PM   #144
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck

Thumbs up

New stuff!

Working out ink pen techniques on some quickies...more color fun to follow soon!

1) "His Selfishly Delicious Aftermath"
2) "Motherfuckin' Premature Ejaculatin' Hipster Muthafucka"
3) "For Luxey, Part 1: Chain Dildo & Shelltoes"
4) "When A-Cups Attack"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg deliciousaftermath2.jpg (78.9 KB, 1641 views)
File Type: jpg hipstermuthafucka2.jpg (81.6 KB, 2245 views)
File Type: jpg luxeychaindildoshelltoes2.jpg (93.5 KB, 1816 views)
File Type: jpg whenacupsattack2.jpg (82.1 KB, 2412 views)

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Last edited by IrezumiKiss : 06-30-2007 at 02:20 PM.

Old 06-30-2007, 06:43 PM   #145
LittleJade
Literotica Guru

Quote:
New stuff!

Working out ink pen techniques on some quickies...more color fun to follow soon!

4) "When A-Cups Attack"
I love the breasts on the woman in "for Luxey".

Old 06-30-2007, 06:48 PM   #146
PinkFurball
Really Experienced

Your drawing have such life to them, is the only way I can think to describe it. You are enviably talented. This is my favorite of the latest batch:

http://forum.literotica.com:81/attac...hmentid=768078

Old 06-30-2007, 08:43 PM   #147
Javagirl
Fashionably Fascist

so sexy mmmm yum

IK, I really think I need to pose for you. I reallyyyyy love your drawwerringggssssss....soooo sex-alicious! Mmmm I want to take a bite out of you...but in a good way

JG

Old 06-30-2007, 11:23 PM   #148
Juggins
Experienced

Last edited by Juggins : 04-03-2008 at 11:42 PM.

Old 07-01-2007, 01:28 AM   #149
Miss_B_Haven
Little Miss Naughty

Quote:
New stuff!

4) "When A-Cups Attack"
I love the tribute to Luxey... I think she's my secret Lit woman-crush. :X Haha.

Old 07-01-2007, 10:33 AM   #150
bisexplicit
but i'm a lesbian

http://forum.literotica.com:81/attac...hmentid=768078

I adore this one.

It's excellent.

I love when you post new drawings.

The clouds in your eyes down your face they pour - Joshua Radin

I don't know who I am - who I am - without you,
All I know is that I should.
- Missy Higgins