Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > The Visual Artists Corner

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 04-29-2007, 02:53 PM   #76
Galene
Inoperative
 
Galene's Avatar
 
Galene is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 88,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Lilith
I'm envious of your perky boobies.

I've NEVER had perky boobies. Mine are really heavy, and hang down.

Mine simply quit growing when I was 16yo. They are really small for my stature and my body would look much better balanced with a couple more inches up there
In fact, the only time I thought they looked great was when I was pregnant
But, on the good side, I go braless most of the time, I sunbathe topless, they never get in the way
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2007, 03:12 PM   #77
Ms_Lilith
Retired
 
Ms_Lilith is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: where He is.
Posts: 45,001
I can't go braless in public- it's obscene. I can sunbathe topless without worry- as heavy and pendulous as they are, I like them... but they do cause back pain. Last I was pregnant, they were an E cup. Gah!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2007, 03:18 PM   #78
Galene
Inoperative
 
Galene's Avatar
 
Galene is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 88,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Lilith
I can't go braless in public- it's obscene. I can sunbathe topless without worry- as heavy and pendulous as they are, I like them... but they do cause back pain. Last I was pregnant, they were an E cup. Gah!

I am a 34A

One thing I've never been able to offer to the men I've been with was a titty fuck.
But hey, I give terrific oral... and LOVE every slurpy minute of it
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2007, 03:27 PM   #79
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 44,776
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Lilith
I'm envious of your perky boobies.

I've NEVER had perky boobies. Mine are really heavy, and hang down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ran57gr
Mine simply quit growing when I was 16yo. They are really small for my stature and my body would look much better balanced with a couple more inches up there
In fact, the only time I thought they looked great was when I was pregnant
But, on the good side, I go braless most of the time, I sunbathe topless, they never get in the way
This may be a case of "the grass is greener," but I guess from a (horny) man looking from the outside in, there's NEVER a better or worse ...big breasts always get better press, but all sizes are lovely to me.

Whether big or small, I think it's more about what looks right on your body. That's why implants (for vanity's sake) that are arguably out of place on one's form only goes so far if you're not doing fetish stuff...but keeping it natural is always "in." As a man, I can look at the differences in both of your bodies and be equally stimulated by your breasts...that's not saying that it doesn't matter to my erection and any ol' woman will do the trick, but...the difference of erotic beauty in your bodies is amazing to my libido. Don't even get me started on nipples...ai yai yai...

It might sound weird to say this, but when I'm drawing a woman's breasts, I try to imagine what they would feel like in my hands, in my mouth, on my skin...most of the pencil-pressure made on paper when I'm drawing female bodies is invariably around THAT area!
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! • "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" — luxey313 • "Long live real tits." — LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2007, 03:40 PM   #80
Galene
Inoperative
 
Galene's Avatar
 
Galene is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 88,816
Implants? Never!!
Mind, I'm not against aesthetic surgery, in fact I've had a nose job only two years ago and finally got the straight nose I've been longing for since I was a teenager.
But breast implants? No, I'd never do that!

  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2007, 03:57 PM   #81
Ms_Lilith
Retired
 
Ms_Lilith is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: where He is.
Posts: 45,001
I've thought about a lot of different plastic surgeries- liposuction, collagen (and then I realized that was crazy, cus I have a nice mouth), nose job, breast lift, etc... most of that was when I hated myself a long time ago... the only thing I'd still consider is the breast lift.. but not until I've lost more weight.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2007, 04:09 PM   #82
Galene
Inoperative
 
Galene's Avatar
 
Galene is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 88,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Lilith
I've thought about a lot of different plastic surgeries- liposuction, collagen (and then I realized that was crazy, cus I have a nice mouth), nose job, breast lift, etc... most of that was when I hated myself a long time ago... the only thing I'd still consider is the breast lift.. but not until I've lost more weight.

You have a gorgeous face, I don't see why you'd want to have anything done to it.
A breast reduction, especially if you suffer from back pains, I say go for it. Couple of lady friends of mine did it, they still have beautifully luscious breasts but more in proportion with their body.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2007, 05:01 PM   #83
Ms_Lilith
Retired
 
Ms_Lilith is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: where He is.
Posts: 45,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by ran57gr
You have a gorgeous face, I don't see why you'd want to have anything done to it.
A breast reduction, especially if you suffer from back pains, I say go for it. Couple of lady friends of mine did it, they still have beautifully luscious breasts but more in proportion with their body.
Well, see, i don't want to get a reduction- I'm working really hard on losing weight.. and while I've lost a good chunk of weight, my damned boobs refuse to go down. If, when I'm done with the weight-loss, they're still huge, I may think of one... but mostly, I just want them raised.. lifted.. whatever.. so they're not so saggy.


And I used to think my nose was humungous. Hated it for years.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2007, 05:20 PM   #84
Galene
Inoperative
 
Galene's Avatar
 
Galene is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 88,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Lilith
Well, see, i don't want to get a reduction- I'm working really hard on losing weight.. and while I've lost a good chunk of weight, my damned boobs refuse to go down. If, when I'm done with the weight-loss, they're still huge, I may think of one... but mostly, I just want them raised.. lifted.. whatever.. so they're not so saggy.


And I used to think my nose was humungous. Hated it for years.
That's because you've never seen mine 'before'
I felt like a new woman afterwards, what a relief getting rid of that potato.

On breasts... well, I don't know how they do it exactly, I guess they'd have to do some reduction. After all the muscles that support breasts are small and weak, they can't handle too much weight.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2007, 05:23 PM   #85
Ms_Lilith
Retired
 
Ms_Lilith is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: where He is.
Posts: 45,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by ran57gr
That's because you've never seen mine 'before'
I felt like a new woman afterwards, what a relief getting rid of that potato.

On breasts... well, I don't know how they do it exactly, I guess they'd have to do some reduction. After all the muscles that support breasts are small and weak, they can't handle too much weight.
when I was young, I was a weight-lifter. In the gym 5 days a week for hours a day... I could bench 250lbs. My pecs got to be quite strong, and it frustrated me because it didn't seem to tone up my chest much...
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2007, 05:31 PM   #86
Galene
Inoperative
 
Galene's Avatar
 
Galene is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 88,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Lilith
when I was young, I was a weight-lifter. In the gym 5 days a week for hours a day... I could bench 250lbs. My pecs got to be quite strong, and it frustrated me because it didn't seem to tone up my chest much...
Good lord, thanks for telling me, I'll make sure never to get into a fight with you!
At least, when I was young, I was a good runner... so maybe I could get away in one piece
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2007, 05:32 PM   #87
Ms_Lilith
Retired
 
Ms_Lilith is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: where He is.
Posts: 45,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by ran57gr
Good lord, thanks for telling me, I'll make sure never to get into a fight with you!
At least, when I was young, I was a good runner... so maybe I could get away in one piece
Yeah, I'm strong, but slow. You'd be miles ahead of me in no time.

Oh, and I'm non-violent. *grin*
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2007, 05:35 PM   #88
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 44,776
Wink

Ran >> I have a fetish for longish, "strong" noses on women, to let you know...wondering what your former schnozz looked like now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Lilith
Yeah, I'm strong, but slow. You'd be miles ahead of me in no time.

Oh, and I'm non-violent. *grin*
Somehow, I don't think getting "caught" by someone like you would be a misfortune per sι...
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! • "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" — luxey313 • "Long live real tits." — LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2007, 05:42 PM   #89
Galene
Inoperative
 
Galene's Avatar
 
Galene is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 88,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Lilith
Yeah, I'm strong, but slow. You'd be miles ahead of me in no time.

Oh, and I'm non-violent. *grin*

You could still locate me, by the loud sounds of my creaking joints

Oh well, I'm not into fighting at all either. I'm a peaceful person... especially since I left PMS behind me

I must bid you good night, it's almost 1am. Nice talking to you, Lilith.






Please forgive the hijack, Ike. Still, I can't promise not to do it again



.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2007, 05:42 PM   #90
Ms_Lilith
Retired
 
Ms_Lilith is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: where He is.
Posts: 45,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss
Ran >> I have a fetish for longish, "strong" noses on women, to let you know...wondering what your former schnozz looked like now!


Somehow, I don't think getting "caught" by someone like you would be a misfortune per sι...
*grin* Perhaps not.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2007, 06:15 PM   #91
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 44,776
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ran57gr
Please forgive the hijack, Ike. Still, I can't promise not to do it again .
It's all good...both of you ladies can jack my...errr...I mean, HIJACK my thread anytime!
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! • "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" — luxey313 • "Long live real tits." — LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2007, 11:56 PM   #92
Javagirl
Fashionably Fascist
 
Javagirl is offline
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 4,525
my two cents worth :)

Hi Ladies and Ik

As a resident of California, I've seen enough plastic around here to last me a life time. I have friends who got boob jobs and I'm veryyyyy anti-plastic. As you all know (for those who've seen my pics on here), I'm a curvy natural person (could stand to lose a few lbs--actually I gained pretty much all the weight I lost last year but such is life.)

Although, I think my soon-to-be-age of 35 has a lot to do with it and gives me a new and fresh perspective as opposed to when I was in my 20s. I just don't give a damn anymore (ha!) or maybe I'm just more secure with who I am as a person. I was down in L.A. this weekend (I live in Northern Cali) and once again, I realized why I wouldn't move back down there ever again. There are so many skinny, plastic, unhealthy looking people down there and that really bothers me and it's such a negative, weird world down there in LA-LA Land.

I wrote an article a few years ago called America's Perfect Body Syndrome and how women are obsessed with their body image and how they look and how dangerous it has become (eating disorders, etc). Want to hear something sad? I researched "teen" blogs and young teen women think that 110 lbs is considered "toofat." Isn't that frightening?

Whether you wear an A or DDD bra, it's what's on the inside that counts the most. I've seen some of the most physically beautiful people who are very ugly on the inside--talk about instant turn-off. Big or small boobs doesn't make the person

I would like to be a little more healthy (have been too lazy) but I know I'll never be a size 2 and I don't ever want to be (because I would horribly anorexic ha!) There is far too much pressure on women to be a certain size and look a certain way (especially here in California--the land of the beautiful people as I call it here--although, northern California is a lot more mellow).

I sometimes find myself getting stuck in that trap and that "self image/body beat up syndrome." I think we just need to accept ourselves for who we are--flaws and all...it's what makes us beautiful and unique. Anyway, I don't want to look like everyone else. I want to look like and BE ME

Ok, that was more than two cents worth ha!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2007, 02:35 PM   #93
Mansa Musa
Feeling kinda stabby
 
Mansa Musa's Avatar
 
Mansa Musa is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: New York Fuckin' City!
Posts: 8,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss
New! Four for a lazy Sunday!

1) "Hoodies: The Initiation"
2) "Hoodies: The Sweet Spot"
3) "Respect My Pussy"
4) "Best of Both Worlds"

You΄re a Brit?
__________________
The Purpose of all Sexual Encounters is to Ensure Repeat Business. Behave Accordingly. (blatantly stolen from Siddhartha)
"Sexually progressive cultures gave us mathematics, literature, philosophy, civilization and the rest, while sexually restrictive cultures gave us the Dark Ages and the Holocaust." {Alan Moore}



Butta Love-World Renown

Thugged Out Bitch-Dillinja)

Cruisin'-D'Angelo

6 Underground(Remix)
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2007, 04:07 PM   #94
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 44,776
Wink

Java >> I'm happy you look like and are being you, too. Very, very happy. ((drools))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Essex
You΄re a Brit?
Nope, I'm a Yank.

Why do you ask? Am I coming across as a Brit in my words or in my drawings?

I do know that the UK seems to have the world market cornered on busty women...maybe some of that love (some would say "fetish") is seeping out!
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! • "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" — luxey313 • "Long live real tits." — LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2007, 08:34 PM   #95
LittleJade
Literotica Guru
 
LittleJade is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 11,487
*wave* Hi, it's Lilith, just posting under my new name.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2007, 12:14 AM   #96
MilkFountain
Literotica Guru
 
MilkFountain is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss
Java >>
I do know that the UK seems to have the world market cornered on busty women...maybe some of that love (some would say "fetish") is seeping out!
No, no! ECUADOR, on the north-west coast of South America, is the Shangri-La of women with amazingly high, full and beautiful breasts (literally, nearly the size of a basketball). I lived there and England for a long time--and have either visited or lived in some 60 other countries. Ecuadorian women are consistently awesome and overwhelming! They are also sweet and openly praised as being the best, most compliant and honest wives in the world.

Last edited by MilkFountain : 05-02-2007 at 06:05 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2007, 08:40 AM   #97
Ekserb
You hate me.
 
Ekserb's Avatar
 
Ekserb is offline
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 3,839
Wow!

As someone who considers himself slightly talented, I'd like to say that I think your work is amazing. Your figures are perfect and the attention to detail is right on.

I especially liked the skin in this one. The folds and fingers are exquisite.

Do you work with live models or draw from memory? Or a combination of both?

Do you have any specific artists that you consider inspirational? I'd like to think I see some early Frazetta in your line drawings. His women were especially curvy, too.

There is at least one store/gallery in Miami Beach that I think would be very interested in your work. I haven't been there in a while - the next time I'm on South Beach I'll swing by and get some contact info for you.

Again, really great work.
__________________
.
Please do not use or re-post my pictures without my permission. Thanks.

  Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2007, 08:53 AM   #98
Galene
Inoperative
 
Galene's Avatar
 
Galene is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 88,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss
It's all good...both of you ladies can jack my...errr...I mean, HIJACK my thread anytime!

How about we hijack the thread AND kidnap the author, to use and abuse (delicately) for our pleasure...


  Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2007, 09:27 AM   #99
LittleJade
Literotica Guru
 
LittleJade is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 11,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by ran57gr
How about we hijack the thread AND kidnap the author, to use and abuse (delicately) for our pleasure...


*nod* Though I rescind the "delicately" part.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2007, 09:38 AM   #100
Galene
Inoperative
 
Galene's Avatar
 
Galene is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 88,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJade
*nod* Though I rescind the "delicately" part.

Ok, we'll play it good cop - bad cop and cover all possibilities.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:05 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.