Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > The Visual Artists Corner

Old 08-27-2009, 01:04 AM   #376
fit2betied
Really Experienced

well done

vERY NICE i COULD NEVER get my pencil to do those drawings, I like you have such good subject matter

Old 10-19-2009, 10:05 PM   #377
katbound
Literotica Guru

I just now found your thread. I had no idea you are an artist. Your work is amazing!

Old 12-08-2009, 08:35 AM   #378
Ann Vremont
Really Experienced

Fabulous work! I'm envious of your skill & talent :-)

Old 12-27-2009, 08:35 AM   #379
christiankay
Really Experienced

I love your drawings. they are very well done and erotic.

My work in progress
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 03-05-2010, 04:47 PM   #380
enigma25
Virgin

i must say, that you are very talented, i especially like the focus you've got on the thicker women. I was on the thread "what do men like about bbw's" and being a bbw lover, the photo you recently posted, caught my "drastic" attention, if you know what i mean! Lol.

Old 04-01-2010, 04:17 PM   #381
piccicatopolka
gypsywitch

Hey I figured out what is wrong with this page ~ I think it's the art that has blown the reply box way off to the side.

So were your friends talking about http://www.museumofsex.com/ ? I recall someone mentioning that your art should be there or perhaps they meant at a certain gallery.

Old 04-01-2010, 07:12 PM   #382
IrezumiKiss
Make Erotica Great Again!

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by piccicatopolka View Post
Hey I figured out what is wrong with this page ~ I think it's the art that has blown the reply box way off to the side.

So were your friends talking about http://www.museumofsex.com/ ? I recall someone mentioning that your art should be there or perhaps they meant at a certain gallery.
Someone I was having a quibble with decided to be a seagull and threw in a screen-stretcher on one of the pages in here a ways back, so that could also be screwing things up. Mostly I kept the artwork at link-clicks to their own windows but sometimes they were directly posted as well. The originals are all as max high-res as I could link them.

I can't remember everything they were talking about, but they probably did say that. Oh, I met them again last night by chance and yeah, the conversation got a bit raunchy as the night/drinks kept going and my stuff was probably the segue.

I gotta re-up this thread with new joints. I've been too derelict in my duties!

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 04-01-2010, 10:04 PM   #383
piccicatopolka
gypsywitch

Yeah... I knew it wasn't your art that did it.

Merry Spring btw. Was that Kissui we were drinking? I know you told me like six times but it did have a certain effect if ya know what I'm sayin'.

Haven't even gone to the beginning of this thread yet. Have you popped any pics of your custom 'Kissui' bottle? I though that was the coolest fucking thing EVER! I wasn't sure if I was in Japan or on the lower east side. And you know... it really didn't matter. My brain was so primed after that great food.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:13 PM   #384
IrezumiKiss
Make Erotica Great Again!

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by piccicatopolka View Post
Yeah... I knew it wasn't your art that did it.

Merry Spring btw. Was that Kissui we were drinking? I know you told me like six times but it did have a certain effect if ya know what I'm sayin'.

Haven't even gone to the beginning of this thread yet. Have you popped any pics of your custom 'Kissui' bottle? I though that was the coolest fucking thing EVER! I wasn't sure if I was in Japan or on the lower east side. And you know... it really didn't matter. My brain was so primed after that great food.
We were drinking Kaikouzu shochu at the first place and Satsuma shochu at the other. And yeah, I should take pics of the bottle art while I still have it on the bottle, where it has better effect. When I switch up the art, I have to peel or scissor-edge off the tape tacking it down and since it's drawn on art vellum, it adopts the curve of the bottle (also thanx to some of the liquor wetting the paper and hardening it further) so it's hard to scan. I should throw those up sometime.

Yeah, being in those places is kinda like meshing of two cultures and temporarily takes you away from reality like Calgon. I never want the good times to end!

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 04-01-2010, 10:47 PM   #385
piccicatopolka
gypsywitch

Satsuma shochu with lime is still better than lemon I think. And I smoked more cigs in one night than I did in all of 2009. LOL!

Last edited by piccicatopolka : 04-01-2010 at 10:48 PM. Reason: blerp bleep blorp

Old 04-10-2010, 05:10 AM   #386
Takashi
Virgin

Wow, this is some really great artwork. It vaguely reminds me of a comic artist Nathan Fox, whose work I really enjoy.

I especially love the faces. I wish I could draw them as well as that.

Old 06-22-2010, 09:29 AM   #387
xssve
Literotica Guru

Get off yer butt and give us the Irezumi!

-- dr_mabeuse

“Capital must protect itself in every way… Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as possible. When through a process of law the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law applied by the central power of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principle men now engaged in forming an imperialism of capitalism to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd.” - JP Morgan

Old 07-07-2010, 05:00 PM   #388
Lucanxxx
Really Experienced

Love it

Your drawings are wonderful-- so much life & feeling in them. Keep it up!

My drawings are right next door http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=718038 and I must say I love the lightness of your line.

Lucan

Old 09-27-2010, 02:56 PM   #389
THROBBS
I am Fauve

Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
whoops!
I forgot, when I bumped all those challenge threads, others fall back!

Old 02-10-2011, 02:05 PM   #390
xssve
Literotica Guru

Any new kissy goodness?

-- dr_mabeuse

“Capital must protect itself in every way… Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as possible. When through a process of law the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law applied by the central power of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principle men now engaged in forming an imperialism of capitalism to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd.” - JP Morgan

Old 04-13-2011, 09:34 PM   #391
lustatopia
Literotica Guru

Wow, Irezumi, I just discovered your portfolio while checking up on who you are...

Brilliant. You wield a pencil a like an old master. Beautiful and sensitive works of eroticism that go beyond the sexual to reveal the individual humanity of the people in your drawings.

btw, sorry about meta-snarking, or whatever, on you yesterday over at GB. You know how it is over there, one slap down leads to another and before you know it you find yourself being a total asshat.

Old 05-14-2011, 03:11 AM   #392
Lady Reiha
Rating: S̴̟͔͇̩̳͉̭̳̗ͣ͞Ȟ̴̶̠

Zoom Zoom. I wants a picture of me ;-;

In exchange, nudie pics! :O (for your eyes only!)

♫♫۞ Unlock the Mystery.. Click here..if you dare...♥۞ ♫♫
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Essex View Post
Noone mentioned LadyReiha. This thread is officially moot.

♥♫♥Yes, I'm a Girl >.<♫♥♫

I chronicle_tenko
Rei Rei's are notoriously known for stealing the desirable, delectable ladies of literotica and claiming them as their own. Beware! (Unless you want to take a Rei Rei on....♥♥♥ )

Old 05-18-2011, 07:09 PM   #393
boo56
Literotica Guru

Agreeing with the consensus. Great portfolio.

The End

Old 05-19-2011, 01:15 AM   #394
Lady Reiha

Expired. :P

Quote:

I chronicle_tenko
Rei Rei's are notoriously known for stealing the desirable, delectable ladies of literotica and claiming them as their own. Beware! (Unless you want to take a Rei Rei on....♥♥♥ )

Old 06-10-2011, 05:46 PM   #395
BBW Fan
Yes We Cam

Nice work. All of the peices.. very nice.

My Johari Window Thingy

*Updated 6 November 2011

More Erotic Art
My Sex Map
Steamy London 1878
Don't Click Here!

Proud Husband of a Spicy Belle

[IMG]http://1.bp.********.com/_oJU_2slTho8/TH3tOnDnIqI/AAAAAAAAATM/phtq-MU0tr0/S150/th_bird_cage.gif[/IMG]

Old 04-08-2012, 10:18 PM   #396
THROBBS
I am Fauve

What the heck is this thread doing off of the 1st page!?

And why are people not pestering Irezumi for more images!?

WELL!?

More images, please.

~thank you

Old 04-15-2012, 07:03 PM   #397
KinkyGoose
Literotica Guru

Location: Chicago - but it would be better to get a hold of my with yahoo or my gmail
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROBBS View Post
What the heck is this thread doing off of the 1st page!?

And why are people not pestering Irezumi for more images!?

WELL!?

More images, please.

~thank you
Exactly! This shit is beyond amazing. But it's been a thousand forevers since there was any new art... such a crime

Recently married male, but still dirty as hell

*Remember folks, my avatar is erotica, just not art! Zeus was a dirty bird, sometimes literally. And yes it's a swan and not a goose. Bear with me people

Old 04-15-2012, 07:04 PM   #398
THROBBS
I am Fauve

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyGoose View Post
Exactly! This shit is beyond amazing. But it's been a thousand forevers since there was any new art... such a crime
Ok.... coax him!

(I am pretty sure that Irez is most likely to be influenced by large breasted women. So you might recruit a few)

Last edited by THROBBS : 04-15-2012 at 07:11 PM.

Old 04-15-2012, 08:36 PM   #399
KinkyGoose
Literotica Guru

Location: Chicago - but it would be better to get a hold of my with yahoo or my gmail
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROBBS View Post
Ok.... coax him!

(I am pretty sure that Irez is most likely to be influenced by large breasted women. So you might recruit a few)
Yeah, I won't have much luck on my own, I have rather small tits myself.

And am a dude...

Isn't heartbreaking that most of his posts seem to be among the refuse of the GB, rather than focusing those energies on drawing non-traditional sex goddesses that make my crank dance for joy?!

Sigh... some back Irezumi, remember your calling!

Recently married male, but still dirty as hell

*Remember folks, my avatar is erotica, just not art! Zeus was a dirty bird, sometimes literally. And yes it's a swan and not a goose. Bear with me people

Old 04-15-2012, 09:09 PM   #400
Lady Reiha

Where's my Zoomi?

ZOOOOOOOOOOOMI!!!! :O

Quote:

I chronicle_tenko