Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To... > HT Cafe

Old 12-23-2016, 04:05 PM   #1
WillDarcy
Experienced

Safe sex information

So I know this information is here someplace but I'm still having trouble getting good search results. Safe and sex are two words that return too many hits and the search engine ignores them.

Why is there so much sentiment that its ok to have unprotected oral sex but not penetration? Is this based on fact or preference.

How does one go about having safe oral sex with a woman? Going down on a sheet of saran wrap does not sound enjoyable or sexy.

I appreciate the time anyone takes to point me toward good information and answers. I will also continue my own search online.

Thanks,

Old 12-23-2016, 04:56 PM   #2
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillDarcy View Post
So I know this information is here someplace but I'm still having trouble getting good search results. Safe and sex are two words that return too many hits and the search engine ignores them.

Why is there so much sentiment that its ok to have unprotected oral sex but not penetration? Is this based on fact or preference.
Bit of both. Some infections spread more easily through vaginal or anal sex than through oral: e.g. HIV is very hard to get through oral sex.

But there are several nasties that DO transmit easily through oral, so it's definitely not risk-free. I suspect there's a bit of "oral sex isn't real sex" mindset involved.

Quote:
How does one go about having safe oral sex with a woman? Going down on a sheet of saran wrap does not sound enjoyable or sexy.

I appreciate the time anyone takes to point me toward good information and answers. I will also continue my own search online.

Thanks,
Your options are for both people to get tested, or to use barrier methods. Dental dams are basically just a sheet of latex that goes in between Person A's tongue and Person B's naughty bits. If you can't find them, saran wrap can be used, or a latex/nitrile glove with some strategic cuts). Sex with barriers can still be very enjoyable but obviously you miss out on the taste.

And everybody should get vaccinated against Hepatitis B, which will take one of the biggest threats off the list.