Old 01-28-2015, 02:28 AM   #1
NippleMuncher
Masticatus Nipplicanis

Masters of Sex

Anyone else watching this Showtime series?

I've just found it and am really enjoying it. The main character's (Masters ) attitude and hangups are getting old, but I'm loving Johnson. Many of the supporting cast are very well played too.

There is a lot of nudity, and while there are more nekid ladies than men, there has been a decent mix of male nekidness too.

Old 01-28-2015, 07:11 PM   #2
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?

i watched it and honestly, lost interest because i didn't care for the principals. but yeah, a good bit of nekkidness, to be sure.

ed

exemplar of youthful snark: "does it hurt little boy? are you going to cry now? well suck it up and be a man."

psst! hey, wanna see a blog?

Old 01-28-2015, 09:35 PM   #3
talikat
Fan of the HUGE :)

I've watched it since the first episode was aired.

I find it interesting, not just the nudity, but the characters. Bills wife gets much more interesting in the second season when they get her out of the house. First season she was a snooty bitch.

Good stuff!

index

Old 01-28-2015, 09:39 PM   #4
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Nekkidness? Well I guess I should probably check it out then...

Old 01-29-2015, 12:57 AM   #5
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing

The title of this thread is misleading, something of a false pretense.
I have reported it to the administrators.

I clicked here hoping to obtain my black belt in sex, from a Master, or at the very least obtain some useful information and mentoring from informative postings by sex masters.

What do you plan next? A thread titled "Making Her Wet", with commentary on water balloon fights and ice bucket challenges?

Fuckers!

Old 01-29-2015, 07:06 PM   #6
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?

Quote:
em quoth:
i clicked here hoping to obtain my black belt in sex, from a master, or at the very least obtain some useful information and mentoring from informative postings by sex masters.
well, perhaps a lesson of a different sort would help? :>

ed

exemplar of youthful snark: "does it hurt little boy? are you going to cry now? well suck it up and be a man."

psst! hey, wanna see a blog?

Old 02-23-2015, 05:56 PM   #7
march_manness
Really Experienced

I watched most of it on showtime streaming and enjoyed it -- especially Johnson. I got tired of Masters OCD but will probably keep going 'til I've seen them all...

Old 02-23-2015, 07:00 PM   #8
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors

It aired in my part of the world last year sometime - felt the whole thing dragged. A one off doco would have been far more interesting, but this felt as is it was developed purely as a vehicle for advertising revenue. Melodrama moosh with a little titillation attempting tap into the dreary lives of viewers - all about those advertising slots.

Struggled through one episode then it lost me ten minutes into another.

Old 02-23-2015, 07:07 PM   #9
JAMESBJOHNSON
TRAILER TRASH KING.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
It aired in my part of the world last year sometime - felt the whole thing dragged. A one off doco would have been far more interesting, but this felt as is it was developed purely as a vehicle for advertising revenue. Melodrama moosh with a little titillation attempting tap into the dreary lives of viewers - all about those advertising slots.

As large as you are how did they ever lose you?

Old 02-24-2015, 01:54 AM   #10
NippleMuncher
Masticatus Nipplicanis

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post

I've made it to season1 episode 11, and doubt that I'll continue watching. You're right, the titillation was fun at first and kept you hooked, but the long, drawn out drama that has developed . . . As other have said, love Johnson, don't care much for the Masters character.

I think this show is suffering from much of the same thing that most shows suffer from, and that is that they are no longer about the storyline, they become about the petty dramas and inter character backstabbing.

Examples:

Suits - started out as high powered attorneys who were good at what they do, devolved into nothing more than grade school drama and playground bullying amongst the main characters.

NCIS - great detective work, always got their man through superior teamwork amongst the highest caliber professionals, has devolved into everything being a terrorist plot, and infighting amongst the team.

Bones - Great detective work, great team, great cast, jumped off the stupid cliff with outlandish plot lines and character developments.

I could go on, but I think you get my point.