Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 08-15-2009, 02:41 PM   #1
gunforhire
King of Lit
 
gunforhire is online now
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,205
xxxxx

Last edited by gunforhire : 10-30-2014 at 12:41 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2009, 02:49 PM   #2
_Lorelei_
Literotica Guru
 
_Lorelei_ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 17,034
Hello sweetie. I didn't even know you'd closed your last thread Just wanted to wish you lots of luck with your new one

If I'm honest with you I always thought you had a lovely body but your pictures didn't manage to do it justice somehow.

Now I'm thinking I just didn't look at your last thread enough, these pictures are fantastic. #1 and #4 are my favourites

PS .. I vote #1 for a new av!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2009, 02:51 PM   #3
_Lorelei_
Literotica Guru
 
_Lorelei_ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 17,034
Woah that was spooky!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2009, 03:01 PM   #4
gunforhire
King of Lit
 
gunforhire is online now
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Lorelei_ View Post
Hello sweetie. I didn't even know you'd closed your last thread Just wanted to wish you lots of luck with your new one

If I'm honest with you I always thought you had a lovely body but your pictures didn't manage to do it justice somehow.

Now I'm thinking I just didn't look at your last thread enough, these pictures are fantastic. #1 and #4 are my favourites

PS .. I vote #1 for a new av!
I am truly honored and humbled that you are the first visitor to my latest attempt. I appreciate your honest feedback and know you only mean to be helpful and not critical. You obviously have learned quite alot about picture posting as you have truly mastered it. Glad you found something to like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Lorelei_ View Post
Woah that was spooky!
Sexy minds in synchronicity. Imagine the chemistry we could have
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2009, 03:07 PM   #5
sweettalk
I'm no rocket surgeon...
 
sweettalk's Avatar
 
sweettalk is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,382
Look at you, sexy! Love those new pics! I agree with L, one and four were my favorites, too. I'm glad you decided to test the waters again! Welcome back!

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2009, 03:13 PM   #6
gunforhire
King of Lit
 
gunforhire is online now
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweettalk View Post
Look at you, sexy! Love those new pics! I agree with L, one and four were my favorites, too. I'm glad you decided to test the waters again! Welcome back!


And it is great to have your loveliness help christen this thread. Glad you liked as well.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2009, 04:04 PM   #7
Shysweet
Goddess of Naughty
 
Shysweet's Avatar
 
Shysweet is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Further away...
Posts: 5,740
Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunforhire View Post
Pulled my old pics a while back but like many others here am giving in to the urges to get naked and take pictures for the world to see. I hope the fine Ladies of Lit appreciate.


That's just damn sexy.
__________________
Let me share with you my little secret...

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=778940
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2009, 04:22 PM   #8
gunforhire
King of Lit
 
gunforhire is online now
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shysweet View Post


That's just damn sexy.
Thanks for noticing. The door is always open for a visit from you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2009, 05:38 PM   #9
ima6uldv8
Literotica Guru
 
ima6uldv8 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 15,988
Hello hotness. Very good to see you again. Love the one you chose as your av. Looking forward to seeing more of you, as always
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2009, 07:16 PM   #10
gunforhire
King of Lit
 
gunforhire is online now
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by ima6uldv8 View Post
Hello hotness. Very good to see you again. Love the one you chose as your av. Looking forward to seeing more of you, as always
Hi to Lit's resident dirty girl. Glad to know you like, thanks for the visit. I hope I can continue to provide you with reasons to stop by and visit.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2009, 08:37 PM   #11
Kitty_Schrödinger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunforhire View Post
Pulled my old pics a while back but like many others here am giving in to the urges to get naked and take pictures for the world to see. I hope the fine Ladies of Lit appreciate.
Welcome back, sexy
Stunning new series
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2009, 09:00 PM   #12
gunforhire
King of Lit
 
gunforhire is online now
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBrownEyes View Post
Welcome back, sexy
Stunning new series
Good to be back and to see you back. Hope you've been well and visit often. Like the new AV - looks like you are up to something. Knowing you it's naughty
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2009, 09:13 PM   #13
ima6uldv8
Literotica Guru
 
ima6uldv8 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 15,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunforhire View Post
Hi to Lit's resident dirty girl. Glad to know you like, thanks for the visit. I hope I can continue to provide you with reasons to stop by and visit.
I love that little nickname, honey. I'm sure you'll provide enough to keep me cumming and cumming back to visit you often
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2009, 09:21 PM   #14
gunforhire
King of Lit
 
gunforhire is online now
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by ima6uldv8 View Post
I love that little nickname, honey. I'm sure you'll provide enough to keep me cumming and cumming back to visit you often
Did you just change your title in your AV? or was it always that and i only noticed in my subconscious? if the former i'm flattered that i inspired ya. either way i'll do best to keep you cummin and cummin around
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2009, 09:32 PM   #15
ima6uldv8
Literotica Guru
 
ima6uldv8 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 15,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunforhire View Post
Did you just change your title in your AV? or was it always that and i only noticed in my subconscious? if the former i'm flattered that i inspired ya. either way i'll do best to keep you cummin and cummin around
Ha ha! I liked it so much I changed it
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2009, 09:53 PM   #16
gunforhire
King of Lit
 
gunforhire is online now
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by ima6uldv8 View Post
Ha ha! I liked it so much I changed it
Awesome. Let me know if I can help you with anything else ever
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2009, 10:37 AM   #17
maria40
Literotica Guru
 
maria40 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,509
Just found this thread, wow! I really like the B/W photos. Very sexy. I like the way you tease , with just enough to make us want more. Well done. You should have fun with your viewers, just showing enough to keep us coming back for more. You have a very nice body Thanks for sharing
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2009, 10:40 AM   #18
Shysweet
Goddess of Naughty
 
Shysweet's Avatar
 
Shysweet is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Further away...
Posts: 5,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by ima6uldv8 View Post
Ha ha! I liked it so much I changed it
Ima, I feel so stupid I can't get your name. LOL Does it mean something? Like a license plate?

It's cool and love your AV.
__________________
Let me share with you my little secret...

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=778940
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2009, 10:41 AM   #19
Shysweet
Goddess of Naughty
 
Shysweet's Avatar
 
Shysweet is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Further away...
Posts: 5,740
Sorry for that Gun you know I think you're fabulous.
__________________
Let me share with you my little secret...

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=778940
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2009, 11:41 AM   #20
gunforhire
King of Lit
 
gunforhire is online now
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by maria40 View Post
Just found this thread, wow! I really like the B/W photos. Very sexy. I like the way you tease , with just enough to make us want more. Well done. You should have fun with your viewers, just showing enough to keep us coming back for more. You have a very nice body Thanks for sharing
I'm glad you found it and found it to your liking. I had a few previous threads that I wasn't really happy with the direction they took. So I blew it all up, took a break, and resisted the itch to take pics for a while.

Anyway, I appreciate your kind words. Thanks for the comments.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2009, 12:52 PM   #21
ima6uldv8
Literotica Guru
 
ima6uldv8 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 15,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shysweet View Post
Ima, I feel so stupid I can't get your name. LOL Does it mean something? Like a license plate?

It's cool and love your AV.
Lol. Lot's of people have trouble with it. I'm a sexual deviant. And thanks for the compliment
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2009, 12:54 PM   #22
ima6uldv8
Literotica Guru
 
ima6uldv8 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 15,988
Good morning, sexy
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2009, 03:03 PM   #23
gunforhire
King of Lit
 
gunforhire is online now
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shysweet View Post
Sorry for that Gun you know I think you're fabulous.
No problem. Thanks for the kiss. If I have to share your attention it might as well be with a sexual deviant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ima6uldv8 View Post
Good morning, sexy
Good afternoon to you. Thanks for the kiss. May have something to add in a little while.....stay tuned

Last edited by gunforhire : 08-16-2009 at 03:30 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2009, 03:14 PM   #24
Shysweet
Goddess of Naughty
 
Shysweet's Avatar
 
Shysweet is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Further away...
Posts: 5,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by ima6uldv8 View Post
Lol. Lot's of people have trouble with it. I'm a sexual deviant. And thanks for the compliment
LOLOLOL Okay it's great.
__________________
Let me share with you my little secret...

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=778940
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2009, 03:15 PM   #25
Shysweet
Goddess of Naughty
 
Shysweet's Avatar
 
Shysweet is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Further away...
Posts: 5,740
Your new pics are very hot.
__________________
Let me share with you my little secret...

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=778940
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:32 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.