Porn preferance

Do you like video porn during sex or as a normal means of entertainment?

  • I am male and i love/like video porn

    Votes: 21 35.0%
  • I am male and i hate/dislike video porn

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am female and i love/like video porn

    Votes: 21 35.0%
  • I am female and i hate/dislike video porn

    Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Nothing in this dumb poll fits me...

    Votes: 15 25.0%

  • Total voters
    60

trojan_man_co

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Posts
534
:devil: So I was reading in another thread and a woman commented about watching porn while having sex, and I was thinking about it. Who really likes porn and who doesn’t? I personally think it is primarily a male thing but I’d love your opinions and votes on the matter. For clarification I am not talking about erotic reading, and I’m not talking pictures I mean video porn either during sex or just as a form of entertainment… :nana:

incase you were wondering I am posting this here cus a lot of vanilla couples would consider porn kinky and this is the place I feel most comfortable with my fellow kinks so i value your oponions more...
 
None of the above....

I'm male, but I neither like nor dislike porn. I'm not terribly offended by it, but it isn't a turn on for me either. It's just kinda there. Watching other people fuck on film doesn't do anything for me.

But if you wanna show someone getting bullwhipped or caned, or cut? NOW yer talking!
 
I'm female (or at least I was last time I checked), and I'm kinda 'eh' about video porn. I find it to be rather boring. Frankly it's the same thing everytime. The first time or two I saw it it was cool, but now it's boring. I've seen bits and pieces of bdsm related porn and it turned me on a bit, but once again it wasn't that much of a turn on. I prefer stories, cause they involve the emotions and stuff.
 
I don't love it or hate it. I tend to find it staged and mildly amusing at best and fake and annoying at worst but mostly I just don't care.
 
i put dislike, but im not sure thats entirely true. i dislike it unless Sir is with me.
 
caela said:
I don't love it or hate it. I tend to find it staged and mildly amusing at best and fake and annoying at worst but mostly I just don't care.

Same here. Even BDSM porn doesn't get it for me. Well-written erotica, however.... :devil:
 
trojan_man_co said:
:devil: So I was reading in another thread and a woman commented about watching porn while having sex, and I was thinking about it. Who really likes porn and who doesn’t? I personally think it is primarily a male thing but I’d love your opinions and votes on the matter. For clarification I am not talking about erotic reading, and I’m not talking pictures I mean video porn either during sex or just as a form of entertainment… :nana:

incase you were wondering I am posting this here cus a lot of vanilla couples would consider porn kinky and this is the place I feel most comfortable with my fellow kinks so i value your oponions more...


to b quite blunt, i know more girls who love porn then guys.... most just don't openly admit it unlike guys, who in general will say they do, even if they don't, cus neither group wants to b seen as "weird" in general...

this is just my own noticeings, it could just be for the area I live in.
 
Last edited:
I am weird. I like porn, but I generally masturbate to it later, I don't care to fuck to it.
 
LOL, F's eyes popped when he saw how much porn I had in both video and print. I'm not into watching it while having sex though, just as an idle filler or when masturbating together or alone. I also tend to like something which has a bit of imagination or is plain filthy, and have a much better reaction to the Euro type BDSM porn which is not all glossy and with perfect bodies but more real people in all their shapes and forms and the more raw the better...isn't easy to find always though.

Catalina :catroar:
 
It depends, if it is too glossy then I get bored quite quickly; if it is short, hot, BDSM flavoured scenes then I do like to watch it.

I also like to give him oral whilst he watches it.

It ticks that 'He is ignoring me in a sexual way' box that I find erotic.
His ignoring me never seems to last long though :rolleyes:
 
I am female and i love/like video porn ....... depending.
Depending on the subject and the details of the porn at hand.

Meaning, depending on whether we are talking about porn involving any particular fetish that i am a whole lot interested in. If it isn't in my range of percieved taboos i'm more likely to look at the screen and think to myself "is that all they could come up with? how disappointingly lame and uncreative... child's play aka b-o-r-i-n-g".
Most porn leaves me in the 'i'd rather being doing that than watching it' state of being. Then, if i don't actually GET to do it (or at least something of comparison)then and there.... it just annoys the hell out of me. In that case, of take it or leave it options...... i'd rather leave it.
 
i'm not into watching porn while having sex thing, as that's just too vanilla-ish for me. but i do enjoy what i consider high quality, good porn. porn where the people look like real people and not like plastic models, and where there's a very strong element of D/s. where things are made really really really tough for the woman, where it's obvious that she's sincerely struggling and it's not an act. even better if tears are coming from her eyes. no moaning groaning or pretending to be in ecstasy, as i can't relate to that. think gang rapes, racial humiliation and degradation, lots of slapping punching and kicking, being spat upon, etc. just being brutalized by a man (or men) and being forced to please them however they see fit. since technically this sort of porn is illegal in the U.S., it can be very difficult to acquire. but we have a bit (my Master enjoys the same kind of porn).
 
shy slave said:
I also like to give him oral whilst he watches it.
:

oooh that is something my Master enjoys doing as well from time to time. sit in his big comfy chair in front of the tv, and have me on the floor taking care of him with my mouth as he watches some unfortunate slut get used and abused. that porn would definitely not be for me tho, at those times it's all about him.
 
ownedsubgal said:
oooh that is something my Master enjoys doing as well from time to time. sit in his big comfy chair in front of the tv, and have me on the floor taking care of him with my mouth as he watches some unfortunate slut get used and abused. that porn would definitely not be for me tho, at those times it's all about him.

So does K. I know if we're gonna watch porn (which is rare) that I'm gonna spend most of that time on my knees in front of him.
 
I haven't watched a whole lot of porn and haven't seen any BDSM porn. What I have seen was mildly arousing but mostly it just makes me laugh.

We haven't watched any together so I have no idea what he would want me to do, but I figure some knee time would be involved.
 
Last edited:
i didn't enjoy any of the porn that i've watched in the past and i haven't seen anything having to do with BDSM. i get more out of watching someone being spanked or paddled in a regular old movie (usually wishing it were me).
 
Last edited:
Video? Video?

What is this?

I thought we were already at HD-DVD.
 
I don't watch porn so I can't say if I like it or not. The idea of it doesn't appeal to me. I'd rather DO it than watch it that's for sure.

The idea of the SOUNDS in porn is a big turn off.

I don't think I'd enjoy the visuals either.

I'd probably pick it apart on a lot of levels too.

Fury :rose:
 
I like to watch it alone.

I hate to watch it together. I get insanely jealous, and i'm an attention whore. I don't want to share him with anyone, even someone on a TV. That said, we do share porn and discuss it, which i'm fine with. I don't mind if he watches it when i'm not there. If I am... I like to think i'm 'enough' for him.
 
i'm female and i 'like' porn..though really it's gotta be a pretty good one to get me going and usually has to have some type of BDSM in it. i have a really hard time with Master watching porn alone, this stems from two relationships where the porn became more important than me, and they'd rather watch it to get off then come to bed with me, but watching it together is 'ok' though i much prefer doing it, then watching it. we've watched porn during sex one time, and honestly not much attention got paid to the TV..lol and the 'outfits' they wear and the 'fake' of the noises just makes me laugh....
 
i like all of your opponions

Toa_lin said:
to b quite blunt, i know more girls who love porn then guys.... most just don't openly admit it unlike guys, who in general will say they do, even if they don't, cus neither group wants to b seen as "weird" in general...

this is just my own noticeings, it could just be for the area I live in.


:devil: See this was my theory as well... there are so many girls i know who like porn but refuse to admit it. i think that it is equal both enjoy it, but i figured if you want an honest poll make in anonymously.

To address all of you asking what kind of porn, I mean any kind so long as its video form, bdsm hard core soft core, whipping flogging, or just vanilla sex. What ever does it for you so long as it’s a video. I say video cus pictures aren’t that interactive and we all like reading erotica so its pointless to ask that.
:nana:
 
catalina_francisco said:
LOL, F's eyes popped when he saw how much porn I had in both video and print. I'm not into watching it while having sex though, just as an idle filler or when masturbating together or alone. I also tend to like something which has a bit of imagination or is plain filthy, and have a much better reaction to the Euro type BDSM porn which is not all glossy and with perfect bodies but more real people in all their shapes and forms and the more raw the better...isn't easy to find always though.

Catalina :catroar:

Could not have said it better! Add a little well-written to stimulate the imagination and that would be about perfect
 
catalina_francisco said:
LOL, F's eyes popped when he saw how much porn I had in both video and print. I'm not into watching it while having sex though, just as an idle filler or when masturbating together or alone. I also tend to like something which has a bit of imagination or is plain filthy, and have a much better reaction to the Euro type BDSM porn which is not all glossy and with perfect bodies but more real people in all their shapes and forms and the more raw the better...isn't easy to find always though.

Catalina :catroar:

links... cat... links... please..
 
Back
Top