Old 01-16-2013, 07:28 AM   #301
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by klippert View Post
saw two of the biggest cocks in the shower at a country club shower....
Hard or soft?

How did you feel after seeing them

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!

Old 01-16-2013, 07:42 AM   #302
klippert
Pleasant Provocateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Briggs View Post
Hard or soft?

How did you feel after seeing them
one was getting hard..he was across from me in the single shower, his shower curtain was open a bit...he was washing that beast a bit longer than normal I would think....
the second was semi...in the gang shower.. he was in there every time. never saw him in the single shower.... funny he'd dry himself with his back to you...one leg on the bench....what a view...

how'd I feel...Lucky, and wanting a taste

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2621368

I luv watching amateur housewives
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/iY4lbc0RoQ38eSo
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/86W6tXBbTQZ9w2K
http://amateurblogs.eroprofile.com/f...es/2013/41030/
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/1479124
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/F1QGiYYkNgUEAAd
http://www.xhamster.com/movies/13092...made_game.html
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2219423
My favoirte G/G vids...(so far)
http://www.xvideos.com/video979068/d...e_st._michaels
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/LdMWNsTXRphh3ZW
http://xhamster.com/movies/567475/in..._lesbians.html
MFM
http://www.bravotube.net/videos/sexy.../?promoid=1259

Old 01-22-2013, 06:45 PM   #303
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by klippert View Post
one was getting hard..he was across from me in the single shower, his shower curtain was open a bit...he was washing that beast a bit longer than normal I would think....
the second was semi...in the gang shower.. he was in there every time. never saw him in the single shower.... funny he'd dry himself with his back to you...one leg on the bench....what a view...

how'd I feel...Lucky, and wanting a taste
Hot stuff!

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!

Old 03-19-2013, 08:02 AM   #304
jimmyswift
Really Experienced

Lots of snow coming down. Could be a great day to head to the gym.

Old 03-19-2013, 11:25 AM   #305
KinkyPerv83
Literotica Guru

I love the gym so much, my fav place to "hang out"!

Old 03-19-2013, 07:50 PM   #306
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

I was thinking about this thread the other day. I go to a nice gym and the showers are amazing. Each shower stall has it's own glass door which is half frosted and half not (so you can see if someone is in the shower, and see full body, but when you are in the shower you don't feel totally exposed only a little . The lighting is a little dim and you can't really hear what's happening outside your stall. Very private.

I always take the last stall that is kinda hidden in the corner. Anyhow my mind ran a little wild the other day and I was thinking if someone came in to the stall there wouldn't be much I could do about it. Nobody would know and if some stud with a massive cock walked in what would i do? :P

Old 03-19-2013, 09:48 PM   #307
mtsnowrider
Experienced

Thought i'd add my one gym story. I was alone in the sauna, semi hard and stroking a bit under my towel when a young Hispanic guy came in fully clothed and stood there stretching. He said Hi, kind of checking me out, clearly looked at my junk, smiled and left. Made me a bit harder to think he seemed to like what he saw since I had to be 30 years older than him. He came back about 5 mins later wearing a towel and sat across from me and lower so he could see under my towel and started to rub his cock which quickly grew into a very impressive hard on. He uncovered it to show me, I did the same just as the door opened and two guys came in. We quickly covered up but the guys may have sensed that something was going on and they quickly left. We uncovered again and hot young guy said that he really wanted to fuck me. I smiled and said that he was way too big. (I am not into getting fucked much anyway) The whole exchange was a huge turn on but I was nervous about someone walking in on us even though the gym was pretty empty. I finally crossed over to his side of the sauna and stood next to him and reached down and stroked his cock while he played with my ass and told me I was hot. At that point I heard voices headed toward the sauna and looked up to see a guy across in the shower watching us.
I decided getting caught was not worth it, gave him a few final strokes and left to take a cold shower. He was sitting in the locker room still wearing the towel when I finished my shower and got dressed. He smiled and said he hoped to see me again sometime. I never did see him again.

I definitely wimped out but it felt good and has been worth some good jacking material.

Old 04-18-2013, 05:52 AM   #308
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

I'm usually very careful at the gym. I make sure there is no chance I get caught looking so I never look. Yesterday was a little different. There was a big black guy that walked by to go shower. I thought nothing of it. Then when I went into the showers I walked by where he was showering (glass showers so you can see in) and he was facing the opposite way so I saw his ass. I wasn't planning to look but it was just there. Again didn't think much of it until i got to my shower stall. Then I thought damn it's too bad he was facing the wrong way. I was wondering if he had a big dick. i came out of the shower and he was there naked toweling himself off and again facing the wrong way so again i got a view of his ass. I swear he was not trying to hide himself at all and in no hurry to get to his locker and get dressed. I eventually caught a little glimpse of his dick. It wasn't huge but wasn't small. Definitely looked like it could turn into a monster.

Old 05-12-2013, 06:57 PM   #309
t1m1d1
Really Really Experienced

Oh god , yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Ver View Post
I'm leaving for the gym.
I fully expect that one or more of you will be there.
It's a cardio day so I plan to get sweaty for an hour.
Bike, treadmill, abs - I let myself get out of shape and am fighting hard to get my stomach flat and sexy for all of you.
I think I'll sauna for a bit after - meet me there?
When I see that you're there, waiting for me, I get hard instantly.
I look at you as I remove my towel - I'm throbbing and there's no hiding.
I can see you looking. Watching.
My hand reaches down and glides across my hard cock.
Stroking once, twice. I'm so hard and I need some attention.
Yes, that's an invitation.
I step closer to you. I'm inches away. You know what to do.
Yes Evan,I know what to do! I've read every entry on this thread. Thank you ,it's sooooo hot. If you we're inches away , I'd be rapidly falling to my knees and worshipping you with my mouth ,tongue and lips! I'd love to attend to your hard cock, and swallow every drop of you.
x

Old 05-12-2013, 07:18 PM   #310
RoadsterDude

Locker room sex is one of my biggest fantasies.

Old 05-13-2013, 07:54 AM   #311
Evan Ver
Really Experienced

mmmm. That response is going to give me something to think about in the gym this morning.

Old 05-13-2013, 12:32 PM   #312
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

I go to the gym regularly and think of this thread everytime i get naked and go shower.

Old 05-13-2013, 12:32 PM   #313
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadsterDude View Post
Locker room sex is one of my biggest fantasies.
Late at night. HELL YEAH

Old 05-13-2013, 02:49 PM   #314
ChuckyS
Experienced

I've read a few stories on this subject, a real turn on. Being grabbed whilst getting changed and used as part of their 'training schedule'.

Old 05-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #315
Cozoko

Man after my own heart Chucky.

Curvy Appreciation Thread

Male to Male Vids

Old 05-15-2013, 08:31 AM   #316
t1m1d1

Went to a little gym this am...... was hoping to glimpse some smooth cock or a sexy ass in the showers. I've been thinking about this thread since i found it. sadly there were no hung studs or even just fit blokes in the showers. I surreptitiously eyed one young guy ten yards away in the changing area who just had a white towel around his middle, great body , my heart was pounding as i fantasised about him standing naked in front of me, dropping his towel and inviting, commanding me to please him orally. Alas no eye contact was made !
I still came home and pleasured myself over the fantasy.

Old 05-16-2013, 03:50 PM   #317
Mbiguy77
Really Experienced

Thumbs up

I work out at a YMCA a couple times a week. Just started a couple months ago. There are three of them in my town and I asked a few friends that I have messed around with and they told me that one location is where some gay/bi men cruise. They have two different shower rooms. One is a community shower with a large open area and several shower heads. The other one has curtains separating the showers on three sides with the fourth being the wall. There is a code of some sort for action. Basically start off in the community shower and just check out the naked men. Then if you get a nod then take it to the other side for privacy. You have to be careful because if you are caught fooling around you get your membership revoked. I have only seen anything happen in the community area once. Kind of surprised me. It wasn't much but saw two men soaping each other's cocks up. They then promptly left for privacy.

I have gotten some action a couple times. One time was the method I described. I blew him and he blew me. The other time I knew the guy. My wife and I were working out that night. I went to shower and left my curtain open on purpose. He followed me in. I bent over and grabbed the wall and he fucked me right in the shower. Was so hot. Wife wondered what took so long and even asked if I jacked off in the shower. I "confessed" that I did. She said if I was that horny we could have gone to the family changing room. I couldn't very well tell her that I needed the dick this time lol.

Old 05-17-2013, 12:04 PM   #318
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbiguy77 View Post
I work out at a YMCA a couple times a week. Just started a couple months ago. There are three of them in my town and I asked a few friends that I have messed around with and they told me that one location is where some gay/bi men cruise. They have two different shower rooms. One is a community shower with a large open area and several shower heads. The other one has curtains separating the showers on three sides with the fourth being the wall. There is a code of some sort for action. Basically start off in the community shower and just check out the naked men. Then if you get a nod then take it to the other side for privacy. You have to be careful because if you are caught fooling around you get your membership revoked. I have only seen anything happen in the community area once. Kind of surprised me. It wasn't much but saw two men soaping each other's cocks up. They then promptly left for privacy.

I have gotten some action a couple times. One time was the method I described. I blew him and he blew me. The other time I knew the guy. My wife and I were working out that night. I went to shower and left my curtain open on purpose. He followed me in. I bent over and grabbed the wall and he fucked me right in the shower. Was so hot. Wife wondered what took so long and even asked if I jacked off in the shower. I "confessed" that I did. She said if I was that horny we could have gone to the family changing room. I couldn't very well tell her that I needed the dick this time lol.
Does she know you've had a little fun with guys?

Old 05-18-2013, 11:18 AM   #319
robertreams
Literotica Guru

I am always looking, but have never seen anyone get hard in the shower at the gym, at least not since i left high school, but if I did, I would probably act on it.

Old 05-18-2013, 11:19 AM   #320
RoadsterDude

There's something so sexy about being in a lockerroom and seeing other guys walk around naked without a care in the world.

Old 05-18-2013, 06:28 PM   #321
Mbiguy77
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Briggs View Post
Does she know you've had a little fun with guys?
No, she doesn't. She's not the open minded type lol.

Old 05-19-2013, 07:58 AM   #322
maleman2008
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbiguy77 View Post
No, she doesn't. She's not the open minded type lol.
hello from MI

Old 07-12-2013, 09:49 AM   #323
Chedder99
Really Experienced

Bset play at the gym is to tighten up the clothes, hit the free weights and do some exercises that show off what your trying to show off. Tight shorts that show off my ass usually get guys attention. its an easy way to get some eyes on you and attract a follower to the bathroom. Usually just leads to watching you change and shower

Old 07-19-2013, 02:52 PM   #324
SexyLitForAll
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadsterDude View Post
There's something so sexy about being in a lockerroom and seeing other guys walk around naked without a care in the world.
Amen, brother...I think more guys enjoy this part of "working out" than let on.

Old 07-19-2013, 03:32 PM   #325
Allana4

The Gym

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Allana4 : 02-27-2014 at 08:08 PM.