Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

View Poll Results: For bottoms, ever cum just from being fucked, no stroking, just fucking??
yes 106 68.83%
no 48 31.17%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 05-26-2013, 04:19 PM   #1
tallyguy
Virgin
 
tallyguy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 27
Talking question/poll for bottoms

Have you ever cum just from being fucked? No hands, just from being pounded. If so, what do you think contributed to the orgasm? And were you hard when you came?
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-26-2013, 04:36 PM   #2
nipers
Really Really Experienced
 
nipers is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Eastern L.I. N.Y.
Posts: 408
well

well it was not a real cock but a strapon. on my back with my knees to my chest and the wife fucking me good and I came so hard I thought I was going to pass out. now I would like to try a real cock
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-26-2013, 06:17 PM   #3
t1m1d1
Literotica Guru
 
t1m1d1 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: London
Posts: 509
Yes ! I ve come a few times being fucked without touching my cock. The first time I orgasmed while being fucked it hurt a lot. My orgasm was very intense , and my insides clamped on the cock, but the ts carried on fucking me hard, very painful. The next time was fine ( with the same ts)
I was hardish but not rock hard
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-26-2013, 07:06 PM   #4
woman_inside
Really Experienced
 
woman_inside is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 240
Damn it, t1m1d1, I envy you. I'm always hard when I'm fucked, but I've never orgasmed from being fucked alone. It's definitely a fantasy of mine.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-26-2013, 09:07 PM   #5
blubyuf6
Really Really Experienced
 
blubyuf6 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 432
I have riding my dildo..
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-26-2013, 11:25 PM   #6
bicurious19
Really Really Experienced
 
bicurious19 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 446
I was rock hard, grinding balls deep on a fat cock, and it happened u controllably
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-27-2013, 03:28 AM   #7
bluesky496
Literotica Guru
 
bluesky496's Avatar
 
bluesky496 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: hampshire /england
Posts: 2,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallyguy View Post
Have you ever cum just from being fucked? No hands, just from being pounded. If so, what do you think contributed to the orgasm? And were you hard when you came?
yes i have had an orgasm from just being pounded , my live in lover at the time would sometimes just flip up my skirt pull down my panties and take me roughly purely for his pleasure and sometimes i would cum just from that , i didnt get hard during those sessions and i think the act of submitting to him and being used was a big factor in making me cum and of course the fact that he hit the spot as he pounded me .
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-27-2013, 11:51 AM   #8
haurni
Literotica Guru
 
haurni's Avatar
 
haurni is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 741
I've only taken strap-ons so far and didn't cum from that alone, but I'm eager to see what happens with a real cock!
__________________
"Hell is reserved exclusively for them that believe in it. Further, the lowest Rung in Hell is reserved for them that believe in it on the supposition that they'll go there if they don't."
  • HBT; The Gospel According to Fred, 3:1
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2013, 05:21 PM   #9
habilis
Virgin
 
habilis is offline
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Northwest USA
Posts: 6
Why NOT?

I don't get it: many women can climax from anal sex, without "jilling-off." 80% of the guys say they have cum from anal sex...apparently often strapon. Yet in most of the tranny videos, she's not even hard, and most do not come from anal. The woman would have no prostate, while trannies and guys would...so what's going on?
Hab.
__________________
Do ya' later!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #10
bottomshooter
Literotica Guru
 
bottomshooter is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Out there
Posts: 520
I have a few times from just a dildo. The environment the first time was I had been watching and reading gay porn for hours. The places I went in my mind were incredible. I ended up fucking myself with a dildo for quite a while. My body became SOOOO comfortable with it. I was so aroused after fucking myself for like 20 minutes, I had to cum and when I went to grab my cock, my fingers brushed my stomach and I had the biggest orgasm of my life before I could get to my cock......6 enormous shots and 3 smaller ones.....the volume as huge for me....I didn't know I could cum that much.....my body shook....it took me a few days to get over it as my mind was filled with visions and thoughts of sex with men for days......

Another time was after I had been having very hot conversations with another guy for hours. When I got in the shower, I started pounding myself and when i turned the hot water hit the head of my cock and it exploded....that was a HUGE orgasm as well. My legs were shaking so much afterwords, I had to sit down in the shower.
__________________
Like my profile says, married and very bi-curious. Having a great time exploring my gay side! Men always seem to make me extremely horny......I can't deny it.....I am just constantly hard about it! I masturbate daily to gay porn and my online interactions with men. I am amazed at how hot it can be. I have run into a few guys that have really pushed my buttons and taken my gay fantasies much much further than when I started this amazing erotic journey.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2013, 04:52 PM   #11
t1m1d1
Literotica Guru
 
t1m1d1 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: London
Posts: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomshooter View Post
I have a few times from just a dildo. The environment the first time was I had been watching and reading gay porn for hours. The places I went in my mind were incredible. I ended up fucking myself with a dildo for quite a while. My body became SOOOO comfortable with it. I was so aroused after fucking myself for like 20 minutes, I had to cum and when I went to grab my cock, my fingers brushed my stomach and I had the biggest orgasm of my life before I could get to my cock......6 enormous shots and 3 smaller ones.....the volume as huge for me....I didn't know I could cum that much.....my body shook....it took me a few days to get over it as my mind was filled with visions and thoughts of sex with men for days......

Another time was after I had been having very hot conversations with another guy for hours. When I got in the shower, I started pounding myself and when i turned the hot water hit the head of my cock and it exploded....that was a HUGE orgasm as well. My legs were shaking so much afterwords, I had to sit down in the shower.
Wow Bottomshooter, I'm getting aroused just reading this!!! Really hot. Love the fact you had to sit down, that's when you really know your orgasm was special !
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2013, 05:06 PM   #12
SilverDrake
Really Experienced
 
SilverDrake's Avatar
 
SilverDrake is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 147
The first time I got fucked while lying on my back; he lifted my legs, held them apart, then slipped his cock in... he wasn't too big, about 6 inches, and not too thick, but he was curved and hit my spot perfectly. At first I moaned to help him get off.. soon I was moaning so loud the neighbors must have heard... he was grunting, and when he said the little magic words "I'm gonna cummmm..." I exploded all over my stomach without even being touched - he shot his load as soon as I came, then we collapsed on one another. As he lay on me, I wrapped my legs around his back and kissed him hard for ten minutes or so.... just luxuriating in the after glow...
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2013, 05:07 PM   #13
SilverDrake
Really Experienced
 
SilverDrake's Avatar
 
SilverDrake is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 147
with him slowly getting softer in me, as we kissed and he nibbled on my ear, I felt more feminine than ever before... He was amazing!
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2013, 07:38 PM   #14
lipgloss616
Virgin
 
lipgloss616 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by blubyuf6 View Post
I have riding my dildo..
Ditto..mmm
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #15
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 34,355
I've almost come just seeing the guy's build and equipment and knowing he was going to fuck me.
__________________
______________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-12-2013, 08:07 AM   #16
sterculius
Literotica Guru
 
sterculius's Avatar
 
sterculius is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Long Island N.Y.
Posts: 954
I have cum without touching myself while I was being very aggressively throat fucked! I love being throat fucked.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-12-2013, 09:13 AM   #17
emap
Literotica Guru
 
emap's Avatar
 
emap is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 6,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by habilis View Post
I don't get it: many women can climax from anal sex, without "jilling-off." 80% of the guys say they have cum from anal sex...apparently often strapon. Yet in most of the tranny videos, she's not even hard, and most do not come from anal. The woman would have no prostate, while trannies and guys would...so what's going on?
Hab.
Porn is not sex. Seriously porn is not sex. It can take up to 12 hours to do a twenty or thirty minute scene. This is for the actual porn movies not the websites mind. So now, do you really think you can stay excited for the same guy doing the same thing to you for up to 12 hours?

Keep in mind, not all of the actors and actresses want the person fucking them. Then well come on, 12 hours how the hell do you stay excited for twelve hours?

I even talk about this in one of my series. Porn isn't sex, porn is showing a dick moving in and out of another person. Even the so called lesbian porn is about showing a dick moving in and out of another person. Lesbians do not watch lesbian porn, I don't watch most porn. I do in fact enjoy some, this is almost entirely the website porn and not many of those. Well alright I watch the JAV too, they actually have sex at least half the time.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-28-2013, 04:44 PM   #18
titerear71106
Really Experienced
 
titerear71106 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: shreveport louisiana
Posts: 225
I have cum like this a few times. When I'm flat on my back at the edge of the bed and the topics standing while thrusting deep in my ass. It was the most amazing orgasm I've ever had
__________________
If you want to chat add me on yahoo messenger. kev6922
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2013, 04:02 PM   #19
ShavedHed
Virgin
 
ShavedHed is online now
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Somewhere soft and warm
Posts: 29
Quote:
1. Have you ever cum just from being fucked?
2. If so, what do you think contributed to the orgasm?
3. And were you hard when you came?
1. YES! It was awesome!

2. I was dolled up! Freshly shaved legs, perfume, jewlery, new outfit and feelin frisky! My man came over and I met him outside in femme. I sucked him in the sun until he stopped me, he didnt want to cum yet. I led him inside and he started feeling me up, expecially my legs and ass. He kept telling me I looked like a girl. I told him I wanted him to fuck me like he saw me, and he did. He rolled me onto my stomach and worked himself inside me. As he did I was imagining myself as a girl. He kept kissing my neck and calling me baby. He was more grabby than usual and that was turning me on. He has the biggest cock I've ever seen and was driving it deep inside me. I spead my legs wide and let him as deep as I could. He rolled me over on my back and he was covered in sweat. I found it so sexy that I was working him so hard. He put my legs over his shoulders and grabbed my arms near my elbows and pulled me toward him. I tried to squirm a bit, but he owned me. He was pounding away, I felt helpless, dainty and sexy. He grunted that he was getting close and started driving his cock as deep as he could. Sweat from his forehead dropped on my stomach. He stabbed in one final time and I felt his cock begin to pulse inside me. I came too, because of the way I was laying, my cum sprayed my chest and stomach. We were both a bit shocked that I came without touching myself and I wasnt even hard.

3. Nope. I didnt know that was possible.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2013, 07:49 PM   #20
woman_inside
Really Experienced
 
woman_inside is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShavedHed View Post
2. I was dolled up! Freshly shaved legs, perfume, jewlery, new outfit and feelin frisky! My man came over and I met him outside in femme. I sucked him in the sun until he stopped me, he didnt want to cum yet. I led him inside and he started feeling me up, expecially my legs and ass. He kept telling me I looked like a girl. I told him I wanted him to fuck me like he saw me, and he did. He rolled me onto my stomach and worked himself inside me. As he did I was imagining myself as a girl. He kept kissing my neck and calling me baby. He was more grabby than usual and that was turning me on. He has the biggest cock I've ever seen and was driving it deep inside me. I spead my legs wide and let him as deep as I could. He rolled me over on my back and he was covered in sweat. I found it so sexy that I was working him so hard. He put my legs over his shoulders and grabbed my arms near my elbows and pulled me toward him. I tried to squirm a bit, but he owned me. He was pounding away, I felt helpless, dainty and sexy. He grunted that he was getting close and started driving his cock as deep as he could. Sweat from his forehead dropped on my stomach. He stabbed in one final time and I felt his cock begin to pulse inside me. I came too, because of the way I was laying, my cum sprayed my chest and stomach. We were both a bit shocked that I came without touching myself and I wasnt even hard.
Wow, that's so incredibly hot! I think that's exactly how I'd want to have an orgasm.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2013, 02:54 AM   #21
bluesky496
Literotica Guru
 
bluesky496's Avatar
 
bluesky496 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: hampshire /england
Posts: 2,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallyguy View Post
Have you ever cum just from being fucked? No hands, just from being pounded. If so, what do you think contributed to the orgasm? And were you hard when you came?
yes i have cum from being pounded , the thrill of submitting to his will and being used like a woman helped and no i wasnt hard when i came which made it even more of a thrill for me .
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-20-2013, 01:11 PM   #22
bps
Literotica Guru
 
bps's Avatar
 
bps is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomshooter View Post
I have a few times from just a dildo. The environment the first time was I had been watching and reading gay porn for hours. The places I went in my mind were incredible. I ended up fucking myself with a dildo for quite a while. My body became SOOOO comfortable with it. I was so aroused after fucking myself for like 20 minutes, I had to cum and when I went to grab my cock, my fingers brushed my stomach and I had the biggest orgasm of my life before I could get to my cock......6 enormous shots and 3 smaller ones.....the volume as huge for me....I didn't know I could cum that much.....my body shook....it took me a few days to get over it as my mind was filled with visions and thoughts of sex with men for days......

Another time was after I had been having very hot conversations with another guy for hours. When I got in the shower, I started pounding myself and when i turned the hot water hit the head of my cock and it exploded....that was a HUGE orgasm as well. My legs were shaking so much afterwords, I had to sit down in the shower.
I'm thinking you might be ready for the real deal. I can relate.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-20-2013, 08:32 PM   #23
Exploring_Meg
Experienced
 
Exploring_Meg is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 40
Its now the only way I cum!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-20-2013, 11:43 PM   #24
hbbud
Experienced
 
hbbud is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 50
the first time I got fucked was with my ex wife with a strap on. My cock was soft and I came harder then i had ever cum before, a very intense orgasm with loads of cum. i was shocked because i wasn't touching my cock and because i wasn't hard. since then it has happened several times, although if I or my lover touches my cock it gets hard and stays hard thru the cum
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2013, 01:15 PM   #25
hylas_
Experienced
 
hylas_ is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 74
no. or actually, once, yes... but i was getting fucked while being flat on my stomach, and my dick was rubbing against the mattress, so it doesnt really count, even though there erenet any hands involved.

being versa, i once made a guy come just by fingering him, though ^^
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:45 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.