Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 12-16-2006, 04:02 PM   #1
harry87
Virgin

My mom found my incest stories!

At supper this evening my mom was really quiet. I asked her what was up, and she said she'd tell me later. Well, when we were alone I asked her again, and she told me that last night, while I was busy, she had a little 'look round my room and found (and read!) some of the mother-son stories that I have been working on.

I've always left them under some cover papers on my desk without much fear, because I was under the impression that my room was a private area and no one would be around to find them.

I can't begin to describe how awkward things are right now. This story is the absolute truth. I don't think she'll let on to my father, thank goodness; but as to where things go from here...I have no idea.

She shouldn't have been in my room like that! Guys, I need some moral support here.

Old 12-16-2006, 04:26 PM   #2
oggbashan
Ancient writer

Fiction is just that - fiction.

I have written a couple of incest stories. I have written about many things. It doesn't mean that I want to practise the things I have written about. Some of them are impossible.

You have to build bridges with your mother but you should emphasise that writing, thinking, and doing are very different things. Incest is one of the most read categories on Literotica so writing for that category is not unusual.

Og

My 3-Lit Page Winter Holiday Winning Entry
http://www.literotica.com/s/christmas-truce

Oggbashan's long list of stories
Jeanne D'Artois' few

Old 12-16-2006, 05:00 PM   #3
Munachi
Sumaq Sipas

what og said... while personally i am no fan of the incest category, i would guess as long as you can distinguish between fantasy and reality, it is no problem to write for that category... and i assume you have no actual fantasies about your real life mom...

and i agree with you she shouldn't have been in your room reading your things. i guess you are over 18 (so you can post here), so you really have a right to privacy (not that younger kids don't...)...

as i said i am not into incest, but then i have my own fantasies, and i am pretty sure if my mom or dad found out about those it would be really strange too, and they would be worried about my mental health etc... fortunately i am living alone...

Sexual Magic (Humor) - Learn about magical new ways to enhance your sex life. If you think you have tried everything, you will be surprised. - This story has been written in cooperation with past_perfect

Old 12-16-2006, 05:06 PM   #4
harry87
Virgin

Thankyou to both of you. That's just the kind of encouragement I needed. The way she looked at me...it was like I was total pervert. She just didn't understand. I tried to say some of the same things that you have done. The conversation we had was very awkward, as I'm sure you can well imagine. I guess it's all a matter of time. The next few days are going to be excrutiating. Hopefully things will be easier after that. As to my age, I'm 19, and set to leave home once my college course is finished next summer.

Old 12-16-2006, 06:56 PM   #5
Retrieval
Droog

SHAME!!

You know when you leave the house at night and you get the feeling that somebody is watching you? That's me, I'm watching you.
When you walk down a dark alley and hear foot steps behind you but when you turn around there isn't anybody there? That's me, I'm following you.
At night time when you're in your home, with the curtains open and the lights on and you wonder if somebody might be looking in. I'm that somebody.
I'm the fucking Grim Reaper, baby and I'm here to send you on a first class trip straight to Hell.

Old 12-16-2006, 07:54 PM   #6
harry87
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrieval
SHAME!!
Geez...well now I feel even better.

Old 12-16-2006, 08:01 PM   #7
Retrieval
Droog

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry87
Geez...well now I feel even better.
Lol. I'm sorry harry87, I just couldn't resist.

You know when you leave the house at night and you get the feeling that somebody is watching you? That's me, I'm watching you.
When you walk down a dark alley and hear foot steps behind you but when you turn around there isn't anybody there? That's me, I'm following you.
At night time when you're in your home, with the curtains open and the lights on and you wonder if somebody might be looking in. I'm that somebody.
I'm the fucking Grim Reaper, baby and I'm here to send you on a first class trip straight to Hell.

Old 12-16-2006, 08:12 PM   #8
JustaJerk
Experienced

Um...
Maybe you could put one of your 'loving wives' stories in a nice report cover and give it to her for Christmas.
(Sorry, couldn't resist)
But seriously, consider offering her some of your other stories to read. It might suggest "proof" that you're writing fiction and not a fantasy of yours.
Justa

Old 12-16-2006, 08:34 PM   #9
gauchecritic
When there are grey skies

Gotta go with the consensus on this.

My main interest on Lit. is reading and writing about incest. I have no desire whatsoever to indulge in any of the things I write or read about, but a great many writers will give the advice of 'write what you know'. So what subjext do you know more about than your family?

I'd suggest that it's the sexual nature of the stories that are of concern, the incest is just the icing on the cake.

Kids are not supposed to grow up and have sex lives, in much the same way that our parents are not supposed to have sex lives.

"I've been given something for a while, and the price of it is that I have to give it back." Tiffan: Kelda of the pictsies

"Any idiot can get through a crisis, it's the day to day living that wears one down." Chekhov

Fill The Empty Spaces by TheLittleWolf

Old 12-16-2006, 08:35 PM   #10
TheeGoatPig
There is no R in my name

I don't know what I would do if a family member found any of my incest stories. Only one or two fo them actually depicts a family member though (usually my cousin, one has my real sister in it, I'm not attracted to my mother at all though I have written mother/son incest). I can't imagine what any of them would think about any of it.
My LiveJournal
My Love Life
My Life Story
My Myspace (that double "My" sounds so stupid...)
Pics Of Me (lots of them)
I'm not just a goat pig, or even The Goat Pig, I'm THEE Goat Pig!
A.H. Directory

Old 12-16-2006, 08:56 PM   #11
Roxanne Appleby
Masterpiece

This sounds like the set-up for an incest story . . .

Just in case there is more here than meets the eye, let me say that you shouldn't fuck your mom, or want to fuck your mom. Read why it's psychologically bad for both of you here.

Here is some more.

Assuming that you don't want to but are writing these stories for the usual reasons, there have been discussions around here on what those reasons are, and how they are essentially innocent. Basiscally, the consensus is that finding the idea of incest titillating is almost as universal as the taboo itself, and almost never suggests that one really has any desire to taste the forbidden fruit. Sorry I don't have references to those.

"Roxanne: An incisive mind that i enjoy reparte with." - Colleen Thomas
"I also think Colly is very thoughtful and Nirvana is very luscious, but who doesn't?" Me, April 3, 2006

"Your purpose in life is your own happiness."
Sharing my stories adds to mine, and I hope to yours.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Old 12-16-2006, 09:17 PM   #12
MagicaPractica
Paralyzer

Oh dear, basically what everyone has said. This could be really difficult for her to wrap her brain around. Keep reinforcing that it is just fiction. Steven King writes about horror and murders but has never committed one. Many writers write about things they would never do. Give her several examples like that. I think, with a close relationship like a parent, you can't just wait for it to go away with time, you have to talk it out.

Old 12-16-2006, 09:21 PM   #13
Liar
now with 17% more class

Question here is, is it just incest stories in general? Then it would be easy to say "It's just fiction. I write in this genre because I want feedback and it's got a lot of readers, more than any other genre for amateur writers." I don't know if that last part is true, but it sounds true enough to use as an explanation.

If your stories actually features your mom and you as characters, then you've got a trickier thing to sort out.

Old 12-16-2006, 09:27 PM   #14
Ready for the Pitch

Try this: "It's just a phase. I'll get over it." Hey, I'm only half kidding. Parents like to believe that of their kids, especially teens--which you still are however legal.

"You don't go up there to fish!"
--Brokeback Mountain
Why do writers write? Because it isn't there.
--Thomas Berger

Old 12-16-2006, 09:41 PM   #15
Mesachie
Experienced

Relax. She's known you for a long time. If you aren't lingering around the bathroom door when she showers or mooning over her at the dinner table, you will probably be able to explain this to her.

I read incest stories. I have a sister. I have zero interest in having sex with my sister. But I enjoy stories that indulge those sorts of relationships. So do you apparently.

You write what excites or interests you mentally. You can read murder stories without wanting to kill anyone and maybe military genre stuff without feeling the urge of signing up for a six year enistment.

Don't expect her to think it's just hunky dory. Even after you explain that you really don't have a raging fantasy trying to beat its way to the surface, she may never, uhmmm, embrace the idea. Of your writing sex to start with and incest in particular.

And, unless you are paying rent, it's their room. Get over it, get a lock box, or get a job.

Old 12-16-2006, 09:50 PM   #16
Roxanne Appleby
Masterpiece

It is so hard to not get lewd and cruelly facetious in this thead.

"I also think Colly is very thoughtful and Nirvana is very luscious, but who doesn't?" Me, April 3, 2006

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Old 12-16-2006, 09:55 PM   #17
Jenny_Jackson
Psycho Bitch

Ok. I'll ask the obvious question - Did she fucking like them?

See me on MySpace @ http://www.myspace.com/jennywriter

Check out Amicus' Blog at http://amicusfiles.ning.com/profile/JohnCole

Jealousy is pissing on a film that made $1.4 Billion in three weeks.

I'm nothing but a "filthy, black, whore, slut" according to my trolls.

This is a must read! My stomach hurts from laughter, I swear to God. ~ Aurora Black

" knew you could write but now I know that you can WRITE." ~ LadyCibelle

"Hey. I fucked your mother!" ~ Borat

Old 12-16-2006, 10:04 PM   #18
Roxanne Appleby
Masterpiece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_Jackson
As I said in my previous post, so hard . . .

(You are the this time, Jenny Jackson. )

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Old 12-16-2006, 10:07 PM   #19
Ready for the Pitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_Jackson
I don't think Mom's a writer. If she was like us, she'd have critiqued them rather than freaking out about them...and I wonder if that would have been better or worse?

"You don't go up there to fish!"
--Brokeback Mountain
Why do writers write? Because it isn't there.
--Thomas Berger

Old 12-16-2006, 10:10 PM   #20
SlickTony
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesachie
And, unless you are paying rent, it's their room. Get over it, get a lock box, or get a job.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I heard that one growing up. It's true up to a point--your parents have every right to insist that you respect their house and not do anything that would land them, or you, in legal trouble in it. But YOUR WRITING IS SACROSANCT. Your momma had absolutely no right to read your works uninvited. And if she was disturbed by what she read, it serves her right! right! bloody well right.

slicktony's stories

Old 12-16-2006, 10:13 PM   #21
Selena_Kitt
heartbroken

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickTony
YOUR WRITING IS SACROSANCT.

Only up to a point, I'd say.

Dude, I don't have any advice... I cringed when I saw the title of this thread... yeowwwch... worst nightmare... sheesh...

Blog Yahoo Group Lit Stories MySpace Facebook Twitter Website

"Welcome to the AH. Now quit being a fuckwaffle!" -lilredjammies

Old 12-16-2006, 10:21 PM   #22
SlickTony
Literotica Guru

Well, if he'd had the stories right out here in the open and she read them, that's one thing, but he had them under something.

Let that be a lesson to you, Harry. No hard copies! And password every document!

slicktony's stories

Old 12-16-2006, 10:22 PM   #23
TheMan4U259
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry87
At supper this evening my mom was really quiet. I asked her what was up, and she said she'd tell me later. Well, when we were alone I asked her again, and she told me that last night, while I was busy, she had a little 'look round my room and found (and read!) some of the mother-son stories that I have been working on.

I've always left them under some cover papers on my desk without much fear, because I was under the impression that my room was a private area and no one would be around to find them.

I can't begin to describe how awkward things are right now. This story is the absolute truth. I don't think she'll let on to my father, thank goodness; but as to where things go from here...I have no idea.

She shouldn't have been in my room like that! Guys, I need some moral support here.
Did you write about hitting her in her ass?

Old 12-16-2006, 10:28 PM   #24
TheeGoatPig
There is no R in my name

I'm strangely unafraid of getting caught. I'm pretty sure that I'm the only member of my family that comes here, and even if a family member were to put two and two together (they would all recognize the screenname, I'm pretty sure), I still wouldn't be afraid to admit that I wrote it, I got excited by it, and I got off to it.

Of course, I wouldn't just go blurting it all out either I would only admit to what they inquired about
My LiveJournal
My Love Life
My Life Story
My Myspace (that double "My" sounds so stupid...)
Pics Of Me (lots of them)
I'm not just a goat pig, or even The Goat Pig, I'm THEE Goat Pig!
A.H. Directory

Old 12-16-2006, 10:31 PM   #25
Mesachie
Experienced

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickTony
Well, if he'd had the stories right out here in the open and she read them, that's one thing, but he had them under something.

Let that be a lesson to you, Harry. No hard copies! And password every document!
Slick, unless our young hero here is paying his way, he has zero right to privacy. No, I understand. You don't like that. Tough. Parents check their kids rooms out because, well, they love them and care for them and want to be sure everything is alright.

Some kids hate this. They feel that being born, they have a right to privacy. They don't. But there is a simple solution. Get their own place. Pay their own way. Parents are forced to shut the fuck up. Well, in theory anyway.

I do agree with your advice about no hard copies in circumstances such as his. Of course, not so easy to wank off to a computer screen across the room. Just guessing here. And as for passwording every document. Hmmm, if I had a kid do that to a computer I paid for. Guess what happens next.

P.S. I wish you would describe how deliciously awkward things are right now, harry87. I mean what a scenario. Yes, I'm sorry you are in it real time. Doesn't mean I can't revel in the sense of chagrin that must pervade your household at the moment.

Last edited by Mesachie : 12-16-2006 at 10:49 PM.