How do you present your next instrument of pain?

In most of the scense when we were together, I had her blindfolded... so she found out when it hit her. :D

MasterPhoenix said:
In most of the scense when we were together, I had her blindfolded... so she found out when it hit her. :D
I know that many people prefer this method. A good friend whom occasionally sessions me (I bottom) does so. However, I like the anticipation that results from exhibiting the next toy before using it. As a bottom, it increases my anticipation. As a Top, I love the look of fear or distaste I get when I bring out a tool that I know my bottom dislikes. Often, I will also include comments that pressage an unliked tool before I actually bring it out. :devil:

neonflux said:
I know that many people prefer this method. A good friend whom occasionally sessions me (I bottom) does so. However, I like the anticipation that results from exhibiting the next toy before using it. As a bottom, it increases my anticipation. As a Top, I love the look of fear or distaste I get when I bring out a tool that I know my bottom dislikes. Often, I will also include comments that pressage an unliked tool before I actually bring it out. :devil:
Would you be willing to give us newbs some examples of said comments/actions? :D

SweetErika said:
Would you be willing to give us newbs some examples of said comments/actions? :D
I am still a newbie, too, but an impish one, LOL.

For instance, my kink partner hates both canes and nipple clips.

Canes - last time I Topped, asked him when his birthday was (it's in January) and then said that I thought we needed to give him an "un birthday party." asked him how old he was - then asked him how we usually mark birthdays and in a bdsm context with what... he got more anxious as he guessed wrong - first hands, then paddle, then... LOL

Nipple clips - don't exactly say anything, but pinch them and ask him to tell me what's coming next.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

on the other hand, if he's been doing well, I've asked him to name the things he likes and wait until he guesses correctly or tell him that i think he needs a reward and so offer him a choice (flogging, tying up his cock, etc.) I can also be nice, LOL.

:) :) :)

Neon

I normally play blindfolded, but even so I like a hint every once in the while as to what's coming. A leather flogger pressed close enough to smell, or the trace of the rough side of a paddle...even the sound of whatever headed for me or being drawn, all nice...very nice... :)

My favorite prep has to be the press of cold steel against my skin, no edge, no pain, no drawing of blood, but knowing what could come, what is coming, that slow movement to the edge of the blade before it cuts, ah...priceless.

LOL, he doesn't have to decide how to present it to me as it is usually me who either suggests them in some way, or bring them home and present to him for use if and when he is in the mood. :D The wallpaper stripper took a bit of convincing it was a good buy, so I had to wait a few months for those metal spikes to be bought but the wait was worth it. :nana:

Catalina :catroar:

its about 50/50. half the time im blindfolded or facing away and dont know what it is until it strikes me. the other half i offer something to him and hope he uses it. he doesnt always use what ive offered the way i intended though. last time we were together i offered him my favorite flogger. he had me turn around and i felt something hit my ass. it hurt so much more then i was expecting, and i couldnt figure out what it was he was actually hitting me with. he had turned the flogger around and was using the heavy handle to hit me instead.

I often present toys that don't necessarily get used, even. Idle threats are sometimes the most fun of all.

Not blindfolded thats for sure lol

Usually we buy things together and in a scene he does whatever he does.

He doesn't normally taunt me, in the way milkdrops suggest.

That sort of comes over as a way to play a game, and when he is using pain, it is many things but not a game!

Netzach said:
I often present toys that don't necessarily get used, even. Idle threats are sometimes the most fun of all.
2nd Newbie asking for examples??? :D

neonflux said:
I am still a newbie, too, but an impish one, LOL.

For instance, my kink partner hates both canes and nipple clips.

Canes - last time I Topped, asked him when his birthday was (it's in January) and then said that I thought we needed to give him an "un birthday party." asked him how old he was - then asked him how we usually mark birthdays and in a bdsm context with what... he got more anxious as he guessed wrong - first hands, then paddle, then... LOL

Nipple clips - don't exactly say anything, but pinch them and ask him to tell me what's coming next.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

on the other hand, if he's been doing well, I've asked him to name the things he likes and wait until he guesses correctly or tell him that i think he needs a reward and so offer him a choice (flogging, tying up his cock, etc.) I can also be nice, LOL.

:) :) :)

Neon
Maybe a newbie, but definitely a goodie! :cathappy: These are excellent examples, indeed, especially since I can see myself doing all of them without acting at all (I'm a terrible actress :eek: ). :cool:

neonflux said:
2nd Newbie asking for examples??? :D

Oh. Well, here's a fun one.
I have a slave who doesn't like electro, but he's one of those fun people who has no limits with me, or has limits I select.

I hooked up his cock to a remote erostek and went out to dinner, holding the remote the whole night. I zapped him once when we were about to leave and the rest of the night, just held the remote.

When I asked him how many times I'd zapped his unit after we got home he said "I dunno, five, six maybe."

"Really now?"

"Yeah"

"Try once. Leaving the apartment. Swear to God, once."

Present them?

*LOL* I don't "present" them. Many of them are hanging out on the wall next to the cross (you can see them behind me in my av). The rest I take out of the toy bag and lay them on the buffet along the wall for easy access.

Blindfold, schmindfold! I grab what the music and mood say to pick up.

Evil_Geoff said:
Present them?

*LOL* I don't "present" them. Many of them are hanging out on the wall next to the cross (you can see them behind me in my av). The rest I take out of the toy bag and lay them on the buffet along the wall for easy access.

Blindfold, schmindfold! I grab what the music and mood say to pick up.

LOL, sounds like our room...some on the wall, some hanging from the bedhead and posts, some on the polished wooden cupboard, and then a lot more inside. I have been mentally noting what I need to remove before we get some workmen in to give us quotes on work we want done in that area. :D

Catalina :catroar:

OOh, surprise

I had a great time with someone once presenting 'the next item'.

We had been on vacation and she was tired of missing all the Red Sox games. I wanted to read my book and let her run down to the hotel bar over by the pool, to watch the game. The patio of our room overlooked the bar, so she could see the room or I could see her. More importantly, she could see the patio light. I read my book with the game on in the background. When the 9th inning came up, I watched the game closely and turned off the patio light after the last out - her signal to get back to the room.

She arrived back up in the room while I was sitting on either the couch or the chair (can't remember which), reading. I could see her enter out of the corner of my eye and watched as she did the following...

Walked in...
Started talking about the game...
Instantaneously realized :
- she was not supposed to be talking
- she was in fact, supposed to have come in and knelt down when she came back
- directly in front of the pillow I had set out for her to kneel on, all by itself on the floor, was the cane.

Her quiet from the pillow on the floor reminding her was nice.

Her audible gasp from seeing the cane on the floor was even better.

It was something she really didn't expect, especially having seen her team win. I knew she'd want to enjoy talking about the victorious Sox, and I knew that she'd not immediately remember she was supposed to come back and kneel - so it was just a wonderful way to present to her the next item she'd experience.

I am smiling widely at remembering this event. :)

Last edited:
Blushing Bottom said:
On my knees with beseeching eyes.
*grins impishly*
And just who are you beseeching while in such a lovely position?

I put pink ribbons, glitter and jewels on mine, blindfold him and then have him try to figure out what it is by licking it and using his other "senses".

(JK) It's more like this, "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh, just look what came in the mail today!

*bats lashes*

Fury :rose:

FurryFury said:
I put pink ribbons, glitter and jewels on mine, blindfold him and then have him try to figure out what it is by licking it and using his other "senses".

(JK) It's more like this, "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh, just look what came in the mail today!

*bats lashes*

That is a very interesting approach. I will try it sometime. :D

raven2 said:
That is a very interesting approach. I will try it sometime. :D

*nods*

Well, if you do watch out for glitter on the tongue (it can put glitter in some very delicate places) and jewel choking hazzards.

*L*

Why he who is my divine source of erotic delight, of course.

Evil_Geoff said:
*grins impishly*
And just who are you beseeching while in such a lovely position?

Netzach, This had me positively LOL! Still giggle when I think about it, he he he he he he... :devil:

Netzach said:
Oh. Well, here's a fun one.
I have a slave who doesn't like electro, but he's one of those fun people who has no limits with me, or has limits I select.

I hooked up his cock to a remote erostek and went out to dinner, holding the remote the whole night. I zapped him once when we were about to leave and the rest of the night, just held the remote.

When I asked him how many times I'd zapped his unit after we got home he said "I dunno, five, six maybe."

"Really now?"

"Yeah"

"Try once. Leaving the apartment. Swear to God, once."

Giftwrapping, huh? :D Definitely have to try this sometime... :catroar:

FurryFury said:

*bats lashes*

Fury

Back