Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 06-20-2007, 11:03 PM   #101
MsWet
Really Really Experienced

Hated it!

Noooo, very salty & I hate salt.

Last edited by MsWet : 03-25-2009 at 10:20 PM.

Old 06-20-2007, 11:32 PM   #102
light_effects
Really Experienced

morning all swallowers

do any of the guys here have to "slow" themselfs down trying not to shoot it out so fast ?

Old 06-26-2007, 09:23 AM   #103
boggey
Experienced

"slow" themselves down

Quote:
Originally Posted by light_effects
morning all swallowers

do any of the guys here have to "slow" themselfs down trying not to shoot it out so fast ?
Having found that most guys just can't wait to shoot their load, I have had to learn some techniques to slow them down.

First, I remind them that stopping just before the point of no return ultimately results in a more enjoyable (and more plentiful) cum for both partners. So my only request is that that tell me when they are getting close so I can stop.

Problem is, after a couple times, it gets increasingly difficult to stop...for both of us. I'm eager to take it...and he's eager to shoot it.

Old 06-26-2007, 03:22 PM   #104
nylondad
Experienced

did you like it the first time a gut shot his load in your mouth

The way I got my cousin to "slow down" was two fold. I told him that he held back I would do the following: 1. Continue to suck him whenever we had the chance. 2. Swallow his load. Like magic he slowed down and we both enjoyed. The real fun for me was that he was this macho guy and the threat of not servicing him would make him so compliant. I would make him beg. What a turn on!

Old 06-26-2007, 05:52 PM   #105
gottscheer
Voluntas Lingua

Quote:
Originally Posted by nylondad
The way I got my cousin to "slow down" was two fold. I told him that he held back I would do the following: 1. Continue to suck him whenever we had the chance. 2. Swallow his load. Like magic he slowed down and we both enjoyed. The real fun for me was that he was this macho guy and the threat of not servicing him would make him so compliant. I would make him beg. What a turn on!
Nice!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-26-2007, 07:53 PM   #106
tonethebone
Literotica Guru

Absolutly loved it. But it took him a long time, the first time. He was affraid of grossing me out. But once I stopped for a moment and said to him "I want you to cum in my mouth", he lasted maybe another 30 seconds.

Only problem now is finding time for "guy time" LOL. It's almost like the wife knows I want some time to fool around with my buddy.

Old 06-27-2007, 09:29 AM   #107
hyatt_boy

First time Sucking A Cock

I was sitting on a couch in the office of my high school teacher. We had had some sexual contact previously where he masterbated me and sucked me off, but had never wanted me to reciprocate. Somehow, I knew today was going to be different. He got up from his chair locked the door and stood next to me with a bulge in his pants. He told me I was a little whore and to take his cock out and suck it like the slut I was. With his help, I released it from his pants and he slowly slid it into my mouth. I went to stroke it with my hands and he almost slapped my hands away insisting I use only my mouth. He held the back of my head as he increased the tempo of my face fucking. I could feel my own cock get stiff as I heard him moan and then his hot cock started ozzing fluids into my mouth. It wasn't so much a spurt as it was a creaming. It reminded me of when I squeezed a creme filled donut into my mouth, but without the sweet taste. His sperm was warm and I didn't really think it tasted foul or nasty, and i swallowed without hesitation. I loved the thrill of being able to make him cum and the control I had over him. I enjoyed the act so much that I made it a priority to study different techniques and to hone my skills. To this day, I can't do it enough.

Old 06-27-2007, 10:29 AM   #108
SmirkingJack11

I liked it the first time a guy came in mouth. It's a little victory....and I like when the cum tastes good, like my own. Ive had some bitter cum before, and it was no where near pleasant. But being a frosh in college sucking a strangers cock in the mens room was a great introduction to gloryholes.

I am in love with a woman from this site. I am in love with Sleazy. She is truly amazing.

Old 06-27-2007, 01:15 PM   #109
gingerlynTG
Virgin

fresh cum

I love it. I can't get enough of fresh warm cum. looking for my fream guy to devour him.

Old 06-28-2007, 09:27 AM   #110
justwantmore
Really Experienced

First time, we were teenagers and he jerked off over my face. I didn't actually know when he was going to come but he put his cock in my mouth after jerking off and suddenly he squirted. I swallowed some of it and it actually was sweet.

Old 06-28-2007, 12:35 PM   #111
rjp44

First time was in high school and was having fun with a jack off buddy. He said "Try putting my cock in your mouth and see what if feels like". I did and as soon as the head was in my mouth he shot a big load. I couldn't swallow it all, but loves it and have loved cocks and cum ever since that day.

C'mon, what's your pleasure

Old 06-29-2007, 01:56 AM   #112
darkknight2007
Literotica Guru

Last edited by darkknight2007 : 09-13-2008 at 02:22 AM.

Old 06-30-2007, 08:29 PM   #113
crazyc0077
Virgin

first time

I loved the first time a load was shot into my mouth...it was my own, the old legs over my head. Now I need a cock to suck and shoot in my mouth.

Old 06-30-2007, 11:23 PM   #114
bimori
Horndog

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyc0077
I loved the first time a load was shot into my mouth...it was my own, the old legs over my head. Now I need a cock to suck and shoot in my mouth.
This was my first taste of cum also . But the 1st time with someone else was so great I just love the feel of a cock in your mouth right before he cums . He gets so hard so hot . I just love to milk every drop from him MMMMMMMMMM

Scored 626 on the kink o meter is that good or bad!!!

Old 07-01-2007, 09:48 PM   #115
gottscheer
Voluntas Lingua

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimori
This was my first taste of cum also . But the 1st time with someone else was so great I just love the feel of a cock in your mouth right before he cums . He gets so hard so hot . I just love to milk every drop from him MMMMMMMMMM
Damn hot!

Old 07-06-2007, 06:58 AM   #116
rjp44

Quote:
Originally Posted by south_florida_bicur
The only cum I have tasted was my own but isn't it true that every guys cum tastes different ? Doesn't it all depend on what he recently ate?
Absolutely, even my own tastes different depending on what I've recently eaten. I've even swallowed cum that was so acidic it gave me heartburn. The best taste treat I've found is either drink, or have the one you're going to suck, a couple good sized glasses of pineapple juice a couple of hours ahead of time. Enjoy.

C'mon, what's your pleasure

Old 07-17-2007, 01:34 PM   #117
evi1monkey
Experienced

----------------

Last edited by evi1monkey : 09-27-2007 at 03:17 PM.

Old 07-17-2007, 02:23 PM   #118
evi1monkey
Experienced

Last edited by evi1monkey : 09-27-2007 at 03:17 PM.

Old 07-24-2007, 08:53 PM   #119
Kumani

the first time was a real surprise so when it hit my mouth automatically because of the taste my gag reflex kicked in then its like it was way too much and i couldn't contain it all in my mouth and the dribbling or drooling effect occurred. I felt so silly..lol but since then i have perfected the art of swallowing :-) snaps for me...lol

Old 07-25-2007, 11:46 AM   #120
boggey
Experienced

Not the first time, but still a good story...

I've previously posted my "first time" which, in retrospect, is probably the best time. But what happened last night is worth sharing.

Maybe like you guys, I browse Craigs List regularly looking for opportunities. Finding just the right mix of characteristics and personality is almost impossible, but I have found that persistence does pay off ever now and then.

Last night was one of those rare occasions. It was a guy from San Diego visiting Charleston on business. I was struck by his ad, which mentioned "showering, massaging, and making out". He included a face pic, which is rare, but I took it as a sign that he was sincere. It also helped that he described himself as someone very similar to me. That is, professional, otherwise strait, but having a weakness for bi experiences.

Anyway, we traded the mandatory anonymous emails, sharing information and more pics. I liked the chat, but was especially drawn to his appearance and what looked like my ideal cock: Trimmed hair, cut, strait, and better than average size.

That exchange resulted in a mutually agreed upon meeting time and place, which was only to meet and determine if there was any "chemistry". (I'm insistent about finding chemistry!)

Over several drinks, we chatted about California (where I once lived), about women, and then about our bi desires. At that point, I was more than a little tipsy and started to get a little "fresh" and perhaps more seductive. By this time, I was really getting turned on by this guy, who was about five years younger and really handsome!

I know that I am bi, because whenever I have found myself in this situation, I always get hard. On this occasion, however, I was very hard! And by the looks of things, he was too. That's how I define Chemistry!

After an hour or so, we headed back to his hotel room. Ordinarily, I would be a little nervous, even after some drinks. But this time, I was very anxious to get to this guy. It was so cool when immediately closing the door behind us, we embraced each other, pushing and rubbing our mutually hard bulges against each other.

As if he were planning this rendezvous, he had both a bottle of scotch and a chilled bottle of wine going. I poured myself a scotch and, continuing my flirtation, suggested that he join me in the shower. I didn't strip until I was in the bathroom, jumped in the shower, then called him. Then I finally got to see this guy totally naked! Very cute, and very hard. We laughed when we almost fell over each other, and then pulled each other up and embraced again. But this time, being totally nude and totally exposed, we kissed!

Then the talking totally stopped. We kissed again, and again, and again, while all the time stroking and fondling each other. Could it be happening? I was actually "making out" with a man! Wow!

Not even bothering to dry off, we went to the bed and continued. Finally, I made my move, sliding my head down his body until I could take him into my mouth.

I went on him for a while, and then he went on me. At the bar, we talked about the challenge of bringing each other to the verge of cumming, but holding back. Now we were doing that, but after several repeats, it was getting very hard to hold back. Finally, we assumed the classic 69 position, and eventually drained each other's cocks. How wonderful that was!

You should know what happened after that. Yes, we kissed again, only this time sharing a our mutual loads of warm cum juice between our tongues.

Last edited by boggey : 07-25-2007 at 12:04 PM.

Old 08-11-2007, 09:54 AM   #121
itwillbefun
Virgin

I loved it, especially as I was fucking the guy's wife at the time ... I thought it was the least I could do ...

Old 08-16-2007, 10:33 PM   #122
rube203
Virgin

Deleted

Last edited by rube203 : 07-26-2008 at 12:26 PM.

Old 08-17-2007, 12:27 AM   #123
albertaboy
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rube203
It was great, the first and every other time, tasted great, great feeling, made me want to keep sucking. First time was coming home in the morning and him in bed with my wife asleep, wife told me to wake him nicely
That sounds hot, maybe the details.

Old 08-20-2007, 03:58 AM   #124
sandiego1
Literotica Guru

detals please!!!!!!!!

Old 08-20-2007, 02:23 PM   #125
Tarheel_boi
Virgin

My first time scared me more than anything. I was only in the 7th grade and didn't know very much at all about these sort of things.

I hung out with some guys who were different LOL. We were playing truth or dare one day and this always turned sexual after a while. But one day this guy dared me to kiss his dick. I wouldn't do it and the other guys started making fun so I dared one of them to do it and they wouldn't either. They finally pushed me until I gave in and kissed it.

Later that evening me and that guy was walking home and he apologized for embarassing me and I told him not to worry about it that i was just glad he didn't ask for a blow job. He asked me if I would have done it and I told him I probably would have and he told me he wanted to suck me too.

We went and hid in a little grove behind his house and I gave him a blow job. He didn't warn me or anything that he was about to cum. I was shocked when he came because I wasn't expecting it and really had no idea how to tell a guy was about to cum. I gagged and tried to spit it out but he kept cumming on my face.

The taste was ok I guess but it was a long time before I ever let another guy cum in my mouth.