Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 03-13-2007, 12:03 AM   #76
euphor1a
Really Really Experienced

The first time I had a cumshot to the mouth, I loved it.

A friend of mine and I were hanging at his place, and we ended up kissing a bit. Not too long afterwards, I had his jeans down and was stroking his penis with one hand. The other hand was stroking mine. We didn't have much time to play, so I ran my tongue across his penis and started suckfucking him with my mouth. It was hard to get his cock all the way in, so I focused on the tip and used my hand to pleasure the bottom end.

It took him just a few minutes before he thrusted his cock deeper into my throat and said "I'm gonna cum, dude."

He backed out to where the tip of the penis was resting on my bottom lip and I jerked him off until he finally shot a thick wad of cum into my mouth. A few more waves of it shot out onto my upper lip and tongue. It didn't taste spectacular, but it tasted like cum. I thought it would be sweeter, but I know now that it depends on the guy at hand. I could feel it getting clogged up with every wave he shot. I left the cum on my tongue for a little while longer and continued to suck him off, drenching his cock in a mixture of drool and cum, before finally licking it all up again and swallowing it.

Shortly after, I returned him the favor by shooting my load straight down his throat.

We both savored it for a while and eventually washed our mouths out.

Old 03-13-2007, 10:26 AM   #77
blklthrjkt
Literotica Guru

Nice story. Sounds like a very hot experience, too.

My Sex Map

Old 03-13-2007, 10:41 AM   #78

Here's mine --

http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=195488

Been doin' it ever since whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:26 AM   #79
hokieclimber
Experienced

My first time was the morning after I had hooked up with a friend of mine. We had just awoken and since I didn't get a chance to taste his cum the night before I was dying to.

I started sucking him while he was still asleep, but he woke up quickly and when he came I was ready for it. It didn't taste as good as I was hoping, but I swallowed it all down nonetheless.

Since then it's tasted better every time

Old 03-14-2007, 05:08 PM   #80
technoguy
Experienced

A guy and a girl picked me up in college, he came over and asked if I wanted to fuck his g/f with him. Once we were in their room and started foreplay she immediatly asked if I'd been with another man, curious, I said I'd try.

It was awkward at first, and probably not the best he ever had, but I got him off. First I thought the precum was it, and was thinking "that's not so bad." Then my mouth was just full, swallowing some while probably more ran out my mouth and down my face.

Now I like it on my face the majority of the time, unless I feel like swallowing (though it gets there anyway)! Don't like it on the rest of my body.

Old 03-16-2007, 12:47 PM   #81
LETitFLOWpro
Really Experienced

I hav never had a guy cum in my mouth before... but that's not for the lack of trying. it seems the guys i've played around with just couldn't cum unless it was in my ass or they jercked off. i really want to know how it feels and tastes to hav a throbbing cock shooting streams of cum in my mouth filling me up so much i can't swallow it all and then hav to lick if off his dick... any takers in my area? (in between richmond, va. and washington dc) either pm me or leave one here. but keep in mind i can't get online often. so if there are any it might be a little while b4 i respond but i'm eager
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Numine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

Old 03-19-2007, 01:03 AM   #82
TerriV
Virgin

Question

Can't say whether I actually LIKED it or not - but I know that it surprised the hell out of me when he did it, lol. And I swallowed And haven't spit to this day, lol.

Old 05-26-2007, 01:10 PM   #83
FallenAngel2
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by technoguy
A guy and a girl picked me up in college, he came over and asked if I wanted to fuck his g/f with him. Once we were in their room and started foreplay she immediatly asked if I'd been with another man, curious, I said I'd try.

It was awkward at first, and probably not the best he ever had, but I got him off. First I thought the precum was it, and was thinking "that's not so bad." Then my mouth was just full, swallowing some while probably more ran out my mouth and down my face.

Now I like it on my face the majority of the time, unless I feel like swallowing (though it gets there anyway)! Don't like it on the rest of my body.
did that experence turn you gay?

Old 05-26-2007, 03:46 PM   #84
W_MA_DWM
Really Experienced

My first taste of cum

I just posted this today in another thread.
Hope you all enjoy my true story.

Click here:
http://forum.literotica.com:81/showp...&postcount=494

Old 05-26-2007, 06:58 PM   #85
gottscheer
Voluntas Lingua

Quote:
Originally Posted by W_MA_DWM
I just posted this today in another thread.
Hope you all enjoy my true story.

Click here:
http://forum.literotica.com:81/showp...&postcount=494
Great story!

Old 05-26-2007, 08:55 PM   #86
HAVOK_DS
Virgin

I liked it and do it ever chance I get.

Old 05-27-2007, 01:39 PM   #87
limplizzard
Literotica Guru

yes

Why suck a cock if your not going to taste and swallow, which I always do.

Old 05-27-2007, 01:40 PM   #88
gottscheer
Voluntas Lingua

Quote:
Originally Posted by limplizzard
Why suck a cock if your not going to taste and swallow, which I always do.
My sentiments exactly!

Old 05-27-2007, 05:01 PM   #89
Third Eye
Virgin

First taste

Like a lot of the posters, the first time was a complete surprise. We had discussed that he would warn me when he was about to cum, but I suppose in the heat of his excitement he "forgot" to tell me. I was really getting into the feeling of his hard cock in my mouth and then suddenly my mouth was filling with his hot salty cum. Even more surprising was that I liked it a lot. I would go down on him several more times after that.

Old 05-29-2007, 03:49 PM   #90
stlpenguin
Really Experienced

Yeah, first time I made Sir come in my mouth, I swallowed every last drop, which surprised Ma'am and Sir both. But, the way I figure, any job worth doing is worth doing right.

I've swallowed every time.

Old 05-30-2007, 11:34 AM   #91
jefflincsuk
Virgin

got to like it

i was caught im my mums lingerie draw and forced to give a hand job ,after a few repeat sessions of watching him shoot i wanted to taste it and sucked him clean ,was hooked for ages after that
jeff

Old 06-01-2007, 05:10 PM   #92
SlutLauren
Virgin

Red face Servicing Lafe

He was an older neighbor, man, who would hang out at my house while my mom worked 3-11 at the hospital. He was sooo hot and totally filled his jock. He angled to get me to stroke him and I surprised him by going down on him and sucking him off. I knew I was supposed to swallow but didn't know what to expect and he just erupted and squirted 6 or 7 huge spurts, so I just swallowed. His semen was hot and thick, and had a really strong taste that gave me a sour stomach.

I loved it and so did he, as I sucked him off nearly every day and soon spread my legs for him!

Thank god for my mothers Cosmo, Playgirl and romance novels - taught me everything a young whore would need to keep a man!

He took my virginity a few weeks after I started servicing him. He was a sooooooooooooo hot - older stud, masculine, built and hung with this really cute trail of hair going from above his belly-button to his pubic hair! I was totally in love with him and absolutely adored sucking his leaky, uncut dick until he would just explode!

He didn't mind that I smoked women's cigarettes after I serviced him (my mothers Eve 120's) or that I wore her black, lacy, silk panties and baby dolls, teddies or peignoirs and heels!

One night he desperately needed "pussy" even though I had already sucked him off. He kissed me and fingered me really good before and then lubed me with Vaseline. He crawled between my legs and then put my legs over his sholders as he rubbed the swollen head of his dick against my tight "cunt."

It hurt like hell when he penetrated me, but he went really slow and after some time he was able to ease an inch at a time in.

He was really patient and kissed me deeply while he pumped me gently in and out. Soon they became deeper and longer strokes. It still hurt but not as bad and in a few min he began to sweat and moan. I was so hard and grabbed his muscular ass as he fucked me deeply!

His strokes became urgent and really hard and deep and then he came with a rush. I could feel his semen shooting into me. His hard dick throbbed and his hot cum ran out onto the bottom of my ass!

He got up to dress so I lit an Eve 120 (long thin cigarette with the flowers) and put my panties back on.

His semen made a huge wet spot on the bed and in my panties. If I were a regular girl I'm sure he would have had no trouble getting me pregnant before too long...

After he left I put on one of my mother's black silk peignoirs over the lacy black silk babby doll I wore while he fucked me (my mother was truly a ultra femm. whore!) then re applied my lipstick - heavy Really Red Revlon lipstick that left a bright red stain on the filter of my long, thin Eve cigarette. I had never felt so much like a real and complete woman!

Since my mother worked 3-11 at the hospital I would suck him off and let him fuck me 1-2 times nearly every day.Not too long after my mother would confront me regarding my dressing and boyfriend (she found her clothes, playgirls, lipstick stained Eves, and cum stains on my sheets and in her panties. Evidently I was natural whore and slut. Becoming a woman and pleasuring men was not just going to be a phase - another story...XOXO LAUREN!

Last edited by SlutLauren : 06-16-2007 at 05:21 PM.

Old 06-01-2007, 05:35 PM   #93
gottscheer
Voluntas Lingua

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutLauren
He was an older guy on my swim team who would hang out at my house after practice, while my mom worked 3-11 at the hospital. He was sooo hot and totally filled his Speedo. He angled to get me to stroke him and I surprised him by going down on him and sucking him off. I knew I was supposed to swallow but didn't know what to expect and he just erupted and squirted 6 or 7 huge spurts, so I just swallowed. It was really strong tasting and thick and gave me a sour stomach. I loved it and so did he, as I sucked him off nearly every day and soon spread my legs for him! Thank god for my mothers Cosmo, Playgirl and romance novels - taught me everything a young whore would need to keep a man! Lauren XOXO
Damn, thats hot!

Old 06-01-2007, 09:39 PM   #94
runner334434
Virgin

taste

First time i did it I was hooked wanted to do it again immediately

Old 06-02-2007, 07:50 AM   #95
kneeldown
Virgin

Wink my first time

my first time another man came in my mouth i was doing it by force . my sister in law caught me wearing womens clothing and threatened to tell my wife if i didn,t do as i was told. we never got on very well since i found her stealing from her mother and she threatened to get back at me. when my wife took our kids to see her brother in australia she came around with her boyfriend and his two mates she told me to go and get dolled up in my wife bra,knickers and suspenders and when i was ready to come back downstairs. i refused at first but she showed me a picture she took on her phone of me dressed up and i knew i was fucked.
i walked down stairs to find all three men naked and was told to kneeldown as my name implies, i was told to start licking the first cock from the base to the tip and then start sucking. i must have been at it for about 5 minutes when all of a sudden he announced he was coming and he held my head in place till he had finished i was just about to spit the cum out when my sister in law ordered me to swallow every last drop, i swallowed all right but was phisically sick staight afterward it tasted horrible salty and gooey it wasthe iwas told that i had 2 more to do i was totally ashamed of myself. i had to suck the other 2 men off and swallow thier loads all the while my sister in law was taking photo,s i was totally fucked up knowing this and was told this wasn,t to be the last time i was to be sucking cocks

Old 06-16-2007, 03:50 AM   #96
amber_now26
Experienced

yeah, very much

I think what I liked most about it was that it was such a surprise. Back then I was pretty inept at giving head (i'm still maybe only a 6.5 or 7 outta 10 at it), so the idea that what I was doing made someone cum was pretty incredible. If you're just talking about the taste -- well, that stuff isn't exactly a chocoltae milkshake. But the physical sensation and the psychological rush more than make up for that. Plus, if I get him off by sucking, there's a better chance that he'll get me off by licking.

Old 06-17-2007, 11:08 AM   #97
CoastalTom
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_now26
But the physical sensation and the psychological rush more than make up for that. Plus, if I get him off by sucking, there's a better chance that he'll get me off by licking.
If you got me off, there is only a 1001% chance that I will be licking you....one great orgasm deserves 7-8 more, don't you think?

Old 06-17-2007, 01:23 PM   #98
nuklhed
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtt_rdd
yes. absolutely. i loved that it caught me by surprise and filled my mouth and ran back out and got smeared and wiped all over my lips and cheeks...i love that i get more into it each time i do it and either drinking it straight down, play with it, jack it all over my face...whatever im in the mood for at that time
I couldn't have said it any better ... I love milking a man of his juices

Old 06-17-2007, 06:25 PM   #99
Trannygirl
Experienced

Didn't love it at first, but I got used to it verrah verrrrrah fast!

Old 06-17-2007, 09:27 PM   #100
south_florida_bicur

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_now26
If you're just talking about the taste -- well, that stuff isn't exactly a chocoltae milkshake. But the physical sensation and the psychological rush more than make up for that. Plus, if I get him off by sucking, there's a better chance that he'll get me off by licking.

The only cum I have tasted was my own but isn't it true that every guys cum tastes different ? Doesn't it all depend on what he recently ate?