Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 01-20-2007, 10:52 PM   #26
FallenAngel2
Really Really Experienced

He was an out of the closet gay guy, and me, well, I was this jock all macho and shit and little did he know, I frequently jerked off to him in the shower. Anyway, there we were, smoking pot in his dorm room, had to be about 3 am, and the next thing I know, I’m sucking him off. I like it, of course, and he came in my mouth…..too stoned to know it until I tasted it.

Old 01-20-2007, 11:12 PM   #27
voy8

My first

Though I have posted this on another thread it seem to fit this one too. Here's how it happened my first time:
The first one happened right out of high school. I worked at a state park near my home for the summer. I worked with another guy (same age) and it was common for the summer help to stay in the park. We camped there all summer. It wasn't too bad as we had a shower house and some inside shelter we could go to if the weather got too bad. We had a big wall tent, cots, electricity, and etc, and had a good time that summer fishing and chasing girls. We were both horny all the time and it was pretty hard to keep the morning erections down. Actually one of the first mornings in the tent we both woke up hard, kinda of laughed about it at first, but then started checking each other out. We started stroking our selves and ended up jacking off together. We just watched each other the first time. Later that day we talked about it some. He and another friend had done the same thing before, had jacked each other off, and had even tried oral a couple of times. I hadn't had any experience with another guy but found myself getting hard just talking about it. We were far from being gay, we were mostly just horny, and wanted to try some things. That evening after getting cleaned up we decided to take it a little further and jacked each other off. That felt good both giving and receiving. I had probably not even seen another adult erection before that, much less touch one or see one ejaculate. I was a little bigger then he was and he did like playing with my dick. We probably jacked off together or each other, every day after that. It was a couple of weeks later before we tried oral. He asked if I wanted to try it. I wasn't sure at the time, but decided to try it. He went first and I found that a mouth on my cock felt pretty good. He stopped before I came, and I went down on him for a while. It was a strange feeling, but so erotic, that I found that I didn't mind it. I think I still remember feeling the head of his dick with my tongue. We finished by jacking each other off separately so we could watch each other cum. A few days later we had the opportunity to try it again (privacy was a concern) and this time we did suck each other off. He went first and told me to cum in his mouth. It didn't take long and was a great feeling. I probably shot more cum that time then I had in a long time. He spit it out on a towel but then licked some drops off the tip and seemed to like it. I had not tasted cum, my own or anyone's at that time. After a few minutes for me to recover it was my turn. We were both clean and circumcised so it was easy to take him in my mouth. It didn't take him long either. When I felt him about to cum I withdrew part way just keeping the head in my mouth, not knowing what to expect, and finished him by hand. He ejaculated on my tongue mostly and to my surprise tasted OK. At least not bad. I did spit it out, but also licked the final few drops off the head. It was actually a pretty pleasant experience for the first time. We stayed mostly interested in girls, and had pretty good luck. Though we jacked off everyday, sometimes more then once, we did oral only about once a week or so when we were sure we wouldn't get caught. We never really swallowed all of the cum, but we did take a little each time. Sometimes we'd spent an hour of so just playing with each other's cocks, both by hand and oral, and then cum in each other's mouths. I've always thought I'd like to try it again some time if I had the right situation. PM if you liked this. I enjoy hearing true stories.

Old 01-21-2007, 05:17 AM   #28
sandiego1
Literotica Guru

im still waitting for the day i have a big dick in my mouth spurting a big load. makes my mouth water thinking about it. i want to try a transexual.

paige-- that was a hot ass story!!!!!

Old 01-21-2007, 07:47 AM   #29
blklthrjkt
Literotica Guru

Great stories guys. Voy8 - I had a similar experience.

My Sex Map

Old 01-21-2007, 02:59 PM   #30
talimenios
Really Experienced

Unhappy

My first (few) experience(s) I was so high I didn't know the difference.

By the time I actually was sober enough to register what I was doing I was so disgusted with myself at basically giving myself up to suck off anyone who gave me what I wanted I didn't get much chance to actually enjoy it, and never have.

Old 01-23-2007, 08:19 AM   #31
vaguegender
Virgin

Smile First Time

Being gender disphoric from an early age, I tried to assume a male role the best I could..Finding best friends was difficult-to say the least. Usually, after spending some time with these "best friends" they would eventually maneuver me into a situation of comming face to face with their erect cocks. I would run away from them and our "friendship" with a mixture of panic and arrousal. Years later, I would finally go down on one of those cocks and taste my first cum. It was wonderful. I wish I had sucked all those best friends years ago. Now I find myself yearing for a cock in my ass and my face buried in a wet pussy at the same time. And Oh, I never did fit into either gender.

Old 01-23-2007, 08:34 AM   #32
nylondad
Experienced

Did you like it the first time a guy shot his load in your mouth?

I was surprised when it happened and I just swallowed because there was so much of it. My first was with my cousin when I was a teenager. Two horny guys on a Friday night talking about girls and about our fixation on women in stockings. I "borrowed" a pair from my sister's lingerie drawer and put them on and my cousin went wild to say the least. Once I did this, he was always calling me up for a repeat performance. He would come sometime three times in one session. He was strong tasting but it was such a turn on to have such a macho guy (construction worker) beg me for it. No regrets. I am married with two kids now but have a lot of fun memories.

Old 01-23-2007, 08:50 AM   #33
nipers

wish

Dam I wish I had a story.Maybe someday soon.

Old 01-24-2007, 10:09 AM   #34
indian cum slut
Virgin

My first time was with the guy that took my virginity. We had been having oral sex for a while and I had often seen him masterbate in front of me and loved to see his cum spurt from his cock. He would also take some up in his fingers and lick it.

One night when we were in his car and I was giving him a blow job, he suddenly said "Stop. I'm gonna cum." In that split second I knew I would keep sucking him and make him cum in my mouth.

Before long he was moaning loudly and he came in my mouth. I could feel his HOT sperm hit the top of my mouth and I kept on swallowing. It was the first time a girl had swallowed his cum and he was over the moon.

I liked the taste and we ended up sharing a deep french kiss because he wanted to taste himself as well.

I love it now. Love to feel a man cum in my mouth.

Old 01-24-2007, 12:43 PM   #35
Paige.
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandiego1
im still waitting for the day i have a big dick in my mouth spurting a big load. makes my mouth water thinking about it. i want to try a transexual.

paige-- that was a hot ass story!!!!!
Thanks Sandiego,

I was skimming through this thread enjoying the read when I saw your post and what semed to be a reference to me. I wondered what "hot ass story " you were refering to and then realized it was my first time experience that I had posted on a different thread.
Thanks for the comment. I am glad you liked it.

Old 01-25-2007, 01:46 PM   #36
sandiego1
Literotica Guru

got anymore hot stories paige? love the way you tell them not leaving out and juicy details. hell, you are better than penthouse letters!

would love to see pics too. got any?

Old 01-25-2007, 09:57 PM   #37
gumby5647
Really Experienced

I too am still waiting for my first time. I'm still trying to decide whether i'm going to let him cum in my mouth...or have him cum on my face. Either way....i'm a cum freak!

Paige, i'd love to chat with you some more about crossdressing. Can you PM me your email address or screen name?

Old 01-25-2007, 10:33 PM   #38
ArcheKlaine
Experienced

Mmm. I can't remember if the first time I got a load. I must have been around 12 or 13. I was at a friend's house, and we were just bored and watching TV late at night. We started asking questions about our tastes in girls, and what things we liked in them, and fantasizing about the idea of being with one, or being one, in my case. Of course, this got us turned on, and that had us curious.. we decided we'd try feeling each other's cocks up.
I noticed he was a lot smaller, but a bit thicker than I was. He hadn't taken to shaving as much as I had, so he had a lot more hair than I did.. which isn't hard, as I shaved myself bare as often as I could...
After a bit of squeezing, poking, and prodding, we started to playfully stroke each other a bit. I know I masturbated a lot more than my friend did. I had started masturbating at age 9, (yay for those weird back massagers. Works wonders on the genitals.) but I have no idea to this day if my friend masturbates at all.
Regardless, stroking him and having myself stroked felt great, and we paced ourselves to keep ourselves from coming, as we were still a bit shy. My inhibitions faded quickly however, and my mind began to wander towards wondering what it felt like to have a mouth on your cock, or what it's like to have one in your mouth. So I asked what he thought. He said he'd give it a try if I would, and so we did the most logical thing at that point. We carefully 69'd , still trying to not orgasm. But my inhibitions were pretty much nonexistant at the moment. I asked if he ever had tasted his own cum, which of course he hadn't.
So I volunteered to find out what it was like. I went under the covers of his bed, situated myself between his legs, and gave him a lick and went to work. By this time, it was obvious to me that I really enjoyed doing this. Because he was shorter than average, I could fit his whole length into my mouth without a gag reflex (unless he started to thrust his hips, which he eventually did,) and he was loving that. He told me what to try, and gave me input on what was good. I kept going until he told me he was about to lose it and I was losing my opportunity to back out, but that just encouraged me further. I kept going and going until he started thrusting, and suddenly, my mouth was filled with an incredibly salty warmth. And when I say salty, I mean my friend had the saltiest semen I've ever heard of, let alone tasted. I kept stroking him while I got the last bits of it, and swallowed every bit I could get. He sat there for a little, pulled the covers off me, while I was still licking him clean. He of course was overly sensitive and moved me off, and asked me what it was like. To which I replied, "Very, very salty," while wiping a tear from my eye. (which was only there due to that extreme salt concentration. :X)

He paused for a second, and immediately started feeling the postorgasmic guilt. I was still ready to go, but I knew I wouldn't be getting my finishing touches. So I finished myself off, and we went to bed a little later.

I still don't know what my friends current tastes are. We did things like that a lot, but eventually stopped altogether, regretfully. He still has some regrets, I think. I, on the other hand, loved my experiences. It helped cement in my bisexual tendencies today. I still want to do it more. :X

Old 01-26-2007, 12:24 PM   #39
Paige.
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandiego1
got anymore hot stories paige? love the way you tell them not leaving out and juicy details. hell, you are better than penthouse letters!

would love to see pics too. got any?
Oh boy, you are really working on me aren't you? Why would you ever want to go to Penthouse when you can find all you need right here at Lit?

I never thought of myself as a story teller but I'm happy you liked the juicy details of my experience.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'stories'. If you mean fantasy stories, forget it. My mind doesn't work that way. The only other 'firsts' I could write about would be incest and my g/g experience. Neither of those belong on this thread and I don't think I'm ready yet for public consumption.

Old 01-26-2007, 10:58 PM   #40
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Great thread

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!

Old 01-26-2007, 11:03 PM   #41
jennschltz

mmmmmmm i luved te first time a guy came in my mouth it wasssss amazing and delicious and there was so much it leaked out of my mouth while i tried hard to swallow all of it

Old 02-01-2007, 02:21 PM   #42
CoastalTom
Really Experienced

My first time was me! I discovered one day that I could reach my own cock and just get 2-3 inches in my mouth. I had heard about "blow jobs" - no idea what the hell it really was - then read a story and thought I can do that...maybe...
The first time was so surprising I can remember every detail 20 years later. Bent over on my bed using my headboard, I found it easy to just slide my head in my mouth. The sensations were astounding for a teenager who had only jacked off every day - so complete the feeling of oral sex compared to my hand. I started to jack my cock - almost 8 inches - into my mouth and instinctively sucked my head and used my tongue with plenty of saliva.

I don't know why but I was surprised by how fast I came. One second I realized what was about to happen and the next, well, two long spurts deep into my mouth and a third against my chin when I pulled out (more due to the shaking of my entire body) and a little more finally on my cheek. I swallowed - not entirely enjoyable - then fell back on the bed and breathed for 5-10 minutes hard. All the while I was still stroking my cock. Amazing.

So, first time was me. Now I am just hoping for a second time one day.

Tom.

Old 02-08-2007, 05:27 PM   #43
CoastalTom
Really Experienced

More stories...?

A bit of a bump - I was enjoying the responses, so i was hoping for more sharing.

Old 02-09-2007, 04:11 PM   #44
_____

no, not at all. and i asked him to cum in my mouth too.
ran home to clean my teeth!

Old 02-09-2007, 05:58 PM   #45
CoastalTom
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____
no, not at all. and i asked him to cum in my mouth too.
ran home to clean my teeth!
I think I brushed 4 times a day for a week, lol.

Old 02-09-2007, 07:00 PM   #46
FallenAngel2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaguegender
Being gender disphoric from an early age, I tried to assume a male role the best I could..Finding best friends was difficult-to say the least. Usually, after spending some time with these "best friends" they would eventually maneuver me into a situation of comming face to face with their erect cocks. I would run away from them and our "friendship" with a mixture of panic and arrousal. Years later, I would finally go down on one of those cocks and taste my first cum. It was wonderful. I wish I had sucked all those best friends years ago. Now I find myself yearing for a cock in my ass and my face buried in a wet pussy at the same time. And Oh, I never did fit into either gender.
What is gender disphoric ?

Old 02-10-2007, 04:58 PM   #47
wybushwacker
Virgin

My first time

I consider myself a pretty straight guy…but with a bit of curiosity.

About 2 months ago I met a coupe form one of the swing sites. They were from another town, quite a distance from my hometown. After a get-to-know you chat they invited me into the hot tub. We all got naked and pretty soon it lead to an invitation into the bedroom. First times with a new couple are always a bit awkward, but every thing was going well. I had noted to them that I wasn’t afraid of a bump by him and not to worry about it. He seemed to be very interested in getting a ‘close-up’ view of me inside his wife and we started describing fantasies. One of mine is to taste my wife while she is being fucked by another man – and as I mentioned this he laughed and said it was one of theirs too. I told him it would be fine with me if he wanted to.

We spun her around on my dick so she was facing my feet, with me on bottom and her clit exposed to his tongue. Obviously she was enjoying that sensation and so was he. In a sort of go-for-broke comment, I asked if that is where his/her fantasy stopped? Before he could say anything, she blurted out ‘no, I’ve always wanted to see him suck a cock and he wants to try it!’ I reached around her ass cheek and pulled my dick out of her and offered it to his mouth. She about went nuts right then. I don’t think they expected me to be so open to trying that. When he took me in his mouth, I couldn’t see it, but she was getting a great view I’m sure. He sucked all her juice off me and kept saying that he couldn’t believe that it was finally happening.

I didn’t cum then for him, but he got his first taste of having a man in his mouth. I had been secretly harboring the same extension of the fantasy and so I asked him to first flavor-up his dick with his wife’s juice and then let me sucked on him. It was a new experience and I enjoyed it. I didn’t take him all the way, but could taste the precum on him. I went back to fucking her and came in her pussy and he licked and tasted my cum in her.

We retired to the hot tub again and they were on cloud nine and kept saying how fun and exciting that was. In the tub we all started feeling each other up, and before long it again got too hot in the water. Back inside and hard again he sucked me again. I have a harder time cumming a second time and assisted him by jacking off while he was licking the head of my dick. She was inches away from his ear telling him how sexy he was with a dick in his mouth! I finally came in his mouth and she quickly kissed him and I could see them swirling their tongues together. It was very hot to watch them get to fulfill a fantasy!

I wasn’t quite ready for him to cum in my mouth yet (first time jitters), but he was harder than a rock by now. I laid back on the bed and pulled her to me face to face…. And told him to fuck her from behind. He slipped in her and started pounding her pussy for all he was worth. She was getting very worked up from the pounding. I could literally feel his balls slapping mine with her pinned in-between. She was screaming by now and he let go in side her. As he pulled out I slid out from under her and she fell forward on to the bed. I have always liked ‘sloppy seconds’ and before she could move I slid my dick into her wet sticky pussy. I was worn out and knew I probably wouldn’t cum again, but I just had to feel that freshly fucked pussy on my dick.

That first night ended with me experiencing the feeling of a dick in my mouth and the salty hint of pre cum, but it had me thinking about the next time I would visit them. About a month later I was back in town and again called to see if they could play. It happened that they were both in town and really wanted to see me again.

This second visit we did away with the introductions and just got naked right away. After a couple of dips into her warm pussy I grabbed his cock and went down on it. The feel and shape were familiar from last time and I soon started to taste that pre cum again. I started stroking him and sucking at the same time and could feel him staring to cum. I slid his head to the back of my throat as he came and felt his cum more than tasted it. He didn’t have as much cum as I expected but the flavor wasn’t objectionable at all. I had a raging hard on at this point and I slid in to her again. After a few pumps I told him that he should get ready if he wanted to taste me again. He pulled me out of his wife and sucked hard on me. I had be ‘saving’ myself for this evening for a couple of days and told him it would be a big one as it started. He wasn’t quite ready for it and I blasted into his mouth and on his tongue. He had to swallow a couple of times but got it all down. Again, his wife jumped him and deep throated his mouth with her tongue to share the taste. This whole evening turned us all on a bunch. This was my first (and as of this moment, the only) time a guy has cum in my mouth.

I don’t think I’ll get to the point where I get together with just a guy for sex, but it does add another aspect of fun with couples. I’m looking forward to doing it again with them and maybe another couple.

Old 02-10-2007, 11:47 PM   #48
scarey123
Really Experienced

My ultimate fantasy bushwacker!

Old 02-11-2007, 12:31 AM   #49
sandiego1
Literotica Guru

this is what i picture when i read the paige story. am i close?

http://www.ddfcash.com/affiliate/fre...wjob/03/06.jpg

http://www.ddfcash.com/affiliate/fre...wjob/03/17.jpg

http://www.ddfcash.com/affiliate/fre...wjob/03/18.jpg

Old 02-11-2007, 02:41 AM   #50
Soccergrl
Virgin

It took me a little while before I let a guy cum in my mouth. But I started letting them with me spitting it out right after, then moved on to swallowing. Haven't looked back since, I love the taste now.