Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 05-20-2011, 05:26 PM   #326
Rolando2
A Very Nice Dirty Old Man

YEP!

Old 05-20-2011, 05:32 PM   #327
heather_baby
Don't test me.

umm no. actually i practically gagged when he did and i had to down a bottle of water after. it was so embarrassing and the guy thought he did something wrong, which just further made it awkward. that was the first time i ever gave oral before too and there have only been three diff times in all....

Old 07-12-2011, 08:23 PM   #328
hornyhole
Virgin

" Y E S "

Old 07-13-2011, 11:00 AM   #329
loves2stroke
Experienced

OMG can't wait to find out and feel him force fuck my throat and forcefully hold my head until he is sure I have swallowed the entir load.

Old 07-13-2011, 11:04 AM   #330
SweetieBee
Cumming in my panties...

i did, even licked the rest off his body, i needed a drink after though lol

Author Profile

Not as sweet as you think...

Old 07-14-2011, 04:40 PM   #331
Bisexguy
Virgin

My first time was pre-teen experimentation. I had sucked a few boys my own age, but obviously without getting any cum. I did enjoy how I felt when I had a dick in my mouth and looked for opportunities to play with other kids. One time I got to play with a kid who was a couple of years older than me and could cum. I sucked him for awhile and then I felt him tense up and my mouth filled up with some liquid. I knew about cumming and had an idea of what to expect, but I guess I had high expectations because I just thought "is that all?".

It was a few years later, I was 13, when I sucked a guy and he grabbed my head and held me on him while he shot jets of warm cum down my throat. I was in heaven. It sounds strange, but it felt very empowering to me knowing I could make a man react like that and knowing they could get such incredible pleasure from me, but only when I wanted them to. Of course, I always wanted them to, and still do.

Old 07-14-2011, 07:28 PM   #332
OxonCornish
Really Experienced

Mouthfuls

I absolutely loved it and still do everytime. The first time was disappointing though as he didn't cum much. The second was much better as it was a different guy who came buckets! He didn't actually cum in my mouth but all over his hand and stomach, needless to say I got every drop I could find ;-)
I do love the mouthfuls when I can get them, but recently my gay lover and I have been experimenting with frottage and that is so hot!

Old 07-14-2011, 07:43 PM   #333
Horseylover
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by heather_baby View Post
umm no. actually i practically gagged when he did and i had to down a bottle of water after. it was so embarrassing and the guy thought he did something wrong, which just further made it awkward. that was the first time i ever gave oral before too and there have only been three diff times in all....
OMG, same here lol

xx

Old 07-14-2011, 09:19 PM   #334
Cabeza
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisexguy View Post
it felt very empowering to me knowing I could make a man react like that and knowing they could get such incredible pleasure from me, but only when I wanted them to. Of course, I always wanted them to, and still do.
Exactly! Although the first time, or even the first dozen times, weren't really memorable. It was an acquired taste.

Old 07-14-2011, 11:29 PM   #335
walterboing
Experienced

yes for me

Old 07-25-2011, 11:26 AM   #336
jack_1947
Virgin

it was the second time i sucked cock. I didn't really want his cum but his cock was deep in my throat and he shot his load. I choked, gagged, almost puked. Next time we were together I decided to try it on purpose. First load was ok, kept sucking him and he shot two more times. After that I was hooked on cum. Best cum I ever had was from a huge black cock.

Old 07-25-2011, 07:43 PM   #337
Dan629655
Really Experienced

No, didn't like it at all. Part was that I was surprised - he shot real fast and I wasn't ready. Plus, I just didn't like the taste. But I enjoyed giving blowjobs because I liked the feeling of a guy in my mouth and I liked the fact that I was getting him off, so I really wanted to get to the point where I could finish him in my mouth instead of my hands. I finally met a guy who was really patient, and we got to the point where I could get him to cum in my mouth and I could eventually swallow. I still don't swallow a lot, but I do enjoy it a lot better that I did at first

Old 07-25-2011, 09:17 PM   #338
Sensua1
Experienced

Yes and no. No because I didn't like the taste and smell.
Yes because I love him and it was part of him.

Old 07-26-2011, 10:49 AM   #339
loves2stroke
Experienced

Unfortunatly we played safe and he wore a condom, but I did love having my head held and mouth fucked with using my hands and all lips and throat.

Old 07-27-2011, 09:53 AM   #340
CandiCame
Rocket Grunt

I actually really like the taste of cum, but for some reason, everyone grabs my fucking head and shoves all the way down my throat. I don't like that- I hate gagging and not being able to breath and being held there. I don't do that to people; why do they do it to me?

And that whole, "I can't help it, I tense up," thing is BULLSHIT! You can tense up and not force my head to your hips- and then it kinda fucks up the back of my throat and I end up talking like I'm sick... And I'm kinda sorta in the closet- it's like one of those closets with no door you see in studio apartments, I guess- so when people ask why if I'm feeling ok, I can't just be like, "Yeah, I just suck a lot of cock."

The first time, I really thought I was gonna die. I hated it/loved it. I mean, I almost passed out because I couldn't breath. I was gagging really bad and trying to pull back but the guy held me there until he was done. When he finally let me go I was panting like I had been drowning. I screamed at him (felt really bad about it later) asking him why he did that, and he was like, "That way you wouldn't have to taste it,".

Felt really good though... I dunno, I didn't know what to think... I came in my pants, but it hurt so bad and it did leave me talking like I had a sore throat...

Old 07-27-2011, 10:11 AM   #341
klippert
Pleasant Provocateur

first time I was ready

The first time, I didn't know he was cumming.....the Second/first time I was ready, and he was telling me he was going to cum.... My cock actually got even harder.... Yes, I liked that second, first time

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2621368

I luv watching amateur housewives and cp.
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/iY4lbc0RoQ38eSo
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/86W6tXBbTQZ9w2K
http://amateurblogs.eroprofile.com/f...es/2013/41030/
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/1479124
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/F1QGiYYkNgUEAAd
http://www.xhamster.com/movies/13092...made_game.html
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2219423
My favoirte G/G vids...(so far)
http://www.xvideos.com/video979068/d...e_st._michaels
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/LdMWNsTXRphh3ZW
http://xhamster.com/movies/567475/in..._lesbians.html
MFM
http://www.bravotube.net/videos/sexy.../?promoid=1259

Last edited by klippert : 07-28-2011 at 07:05 AM.

Old 07-27-2011, 10:14 AM   #342
StacyCD39
Sweet little cum princess

I wish I could find out.

As much as I love my own, I'm absolutely certain I would love it from my man...

*sigh*

Maybe one day.

Old 07-27-2011, 11:56 AM   #343
sterculius
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by candicame View Post
I actually really like the taste of cum, but for some reason, everyone grabs my fucking head and shoves all the way down my throat. I don't like that- I hate gagging and not being able to breath and being held there. I don't do that to people; why do they do it to me?

And that whole, "I can't help it, I tense up," thing is BULLSHIT! You can tense up and not force my head to your hips- and then it kinda fucks up the back of my throat and I end up talking like I'm sick... And I'm kinda sorta in the closet- it's like one of those closets with no door you see in studio apartments, I guess- so when people ask why if I'm feeling ok, I can't just be like, "Yeah, I just suck a lot of cock."

The first time, I really thought I was gonna die. I hated it/loved it. I mean, I almost passed out because I couldn't breath. I was gagging really bad and trying to pull back but the guy held me there until he was done. When he finally let me go I was panting like I had been drowning. I screamed at him (felt really bad about it later) asking him why he did that, and he was like, "That way you wouldn't have to taste it,".

Felt really good though... I dunno, I didn't know what to think... I came in my pants, but it hurt so bad and it did leave me talking like I had a sore throat...
I actually like it when a guy holds my head and forces his cock down my throat!! It helps that I don't have a gag reflex (well almost)!! And on occasion I have cum in my pants while being very roughly throatfucked !!! I love the way it feels!!

Old 07-27-2011, 03:15 PM   #344
timetotry
Really Experienced

The first time was all it took for me to immediately sign up into the catagory of loves cocksucking but doesn't want to be "with" a man. I have actually taken his hands and put them on my head before. I like the feeling of having a cock forced on me and often have fantasies where I am a fuck toy to more than one at a time.

Old 07-27-2011, 04:38 PM   #345
Tanstaafl001
Really Experienced

I have tasted my own, likcing it from my hand starting at a very early age. And yah, liked it so much, I continue to do so all this time later.

Several years ago (well, more than a several, closer to 12-13 years ago) I was so very curious about bisexuality. I dreamt about it damn near all the time. So I finally sought out and found a couple on AdultFriendFinder, where he was bi.

We met up at a hotel, and I was just so damned anxious and nervous at the same time. I was sitting on the edge of the bed as they undressed, and he was already hard. I couldn't wait, I dropped to my kneesand took him in my mouth. OMG, I loved the feeling of his hard cock in my mouth. it was hard, yet still pliable, kind of spongy feeling.

Unfortunately, he came very quickly and it was such a little load. Really little. I thought perhaps it was just precum, but then he began to go soft. Unfortunately, with him being fully bi he was way more interested in sucking my cock than he was in having his own sucked, and I never really got the chance again that evening.

That was the first and last time. Not for lack of trying, but am now with a girlfriend who doesn't seem too interested in pursuing any of my cock sucking fantasies. So I lick up my own, and just live with it.

For now...

Old 07-27-2011, 07:22 PM   #346
Niko408
Experienced

My fav time was when my then crush sat me of the couch, stood in front of me. I was pinned so I couldnt get away. He then throats me hard. 9 1/2 all at once. Just as he was about to cum, he tensed and unloaded in my throat. I gagged hard. I came back into my mouth. He kept going with his load remaining in my mouth until his cock finally softened up.

Old 07-28-2011, 05:56 AM   #347
downforce
Really Experienced

It was actually later on that I let someone cum in my mouth for the first time. I actually took a BB load in my ass before I let someone cum in my mouth. I was always kinda weird about it, I don't really know why. They would get right to that point, then I would pull off and jerk them off.

The way it actually happened was the guy took me by surprise. We were locked in a 69 on his bed, and he was just starting to get hard. He said he was having trouble getting it up due to anxiety, which I can understand. I was going along trying to help him get over that anxiety when BAM, he came all in my mouth.

It freaked me out at first, because I wasn't expecting it, but I realized that I really liked it. Ever since then, I've been swallowing every load that I get.

Old 07-29-2011, 02:52 PM   #348
drainman
Virgin

Thumbs up Yes I did

It was quite a few years ago. I was out driving around and had to use the restroom, so I stopped at a park and went in to relieve myself. About the time I was finished I heard the door open. When i turned around there was a young guy standing there with his hard cock out. He asked me if I wanted a blowjob, but once I got a look at his hard cock I knew that what I really wanted was to feel his cock in my mouth. Without saying a word I walked over to one of the stalls and sat down. He followed me and soon I had a cock inches from my face.
Being my first time I really didn't know what I was doing, so I just took it into my mouth and kind of held it there. He must have realized i didn't have a clue because at that point he put his hands on my head and started to fuck my mouth. I loved the feel of it sliding in and out. Soon he said he was going to come and asked if I wanted it in my mouth. I didn't answer, I just grabbed his hips and kept him in my mouth. The feeling of his cock swelling up just before it exploded excited me to the point that as he started to shoot his hot cum in my mouth, I came in my pants without being touched. I loved the taste and texture of his load and kept him in my mouth until he got soft. After I released his cock I savored the taste before swallowing it all. Ever since that day I have loved the feeling of having someone cum in my mouth. I like facials too, but having a hard cock swell and explode in my mouth is the most exciting thing. I am truly a cum drinking cocksucker and I love it.

Old 08-08-2011, 09:00 AM   #349
nipers
Really Really Experienced

not long ago

Well it was not to long ago. I had been bicurious for some time . Meet a few guys and played safe with condoms. Fond a guy that was very cool and we meet about 4 times and I wanted so bad to have a cock cum in my mouth. So I went for it. I sucked him good and his balls he was so close and told me he was ready to cum and i just thought this is it . Now or never so I sucked a little harder and he started to cum. it did feel strange but I keep sucking as I wanted to do a good job. I spit it out as I am still a little scared. It was hot and I hope to drink so hot cum some day other than my own.

Old 12-18-2011, 07:19 AM   #350
love2
Literotica Guru

Very hot stories. 65 years old and still waiting for the cock to suck. As for the taste of cum, mmmmmmmm. I have been licking my cum for ages and I once had a married girl friend that would fuck her husband right before meeting me. We would get in bed and I would eat her and suck her husband's cum out. Cum and pussy juice is a very nice nectar. I still want to try cum straight up, from the source, first hand.

Last edited by love2 : 12-18-2011 at 08:43 AM.