Old 08-21-2014, 08:44 PM   #1
star792
Really Experienced

poly relationship

Anyone in one? i am interested in getting in one but I wanted to hear some real experience type stories... I am scared it can't really work.. I am interested in a WWM type of relationship but with the partners being equal, just to clarify.

Old 08-22-2014, 05:45 PM   #2
kelloveslit
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by star792 View Post
Anyone in one? i am interested in getting in one but I wanted to hear some real experience type stories... I am scared it can't really work.. I am interested in a WWM type of relationship but with the partners being equal, just to clarify.
I've been in one for over a year. My husband and I are with another couple, and while we are two couples most of the time, we vary the arrangements frequently on the weekend. Happy to talk more if you want. Best decision I ever made :-)

Old 08-23-2014, 10:45 PM   #3
Etoile

Yes I am, but I'm not sure that anything can ever be equal unless all three start at the same time. Adding a third means to a couple means things can never quite be fully equal, IMO.

Old 08-24-2014, 04:10 AM   #4
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
i have been in a couple of poly relationships in my time and because we were all friends they worked well and i didnt want to be equal so the others enjoyed being waited on but there needs to be a set of guide lines so everyone knows where they stand and you all need to get along first .
i am not sure if that helps but it worked for us.x

Old Yesterday, 04:14 PM   #5
followmenow6969
Sinful Couple

Quote:
Pm me we live in. WWM now