Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 10-30-2014, 01:49 PM   #1
redchiefboy
Experienced

Lightbulb how do I get my friend into trying some cock sucking

So im staying at a hotel with my best friend me and him are both 21 and we both love pussy and love having our cocks sucked.. but im bicurious and would love to suck him cock and him also suck my cock. I just dont know how to approach it. I need some advice on how to lure him into sucking each other.. can anyone give me some advice. ......

Old 10-30-2014, 11:40 PM   #2
herrdrier
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by redchiefboy View Post
So I'm staying at a hotel with my best friend me and him are both 21 and we both love pussy and love having our cocks sucked.. but I'm bi-curious and would love to suck his cock and him also suck my cock. I just don't know how to approach it. I need some advice on how to lure him into sucking each other.. can anyone give me some advice. ......
This could go so horribly wrong unless you have any idea that he has expressed similar desires.

Old 11-01-2014, 03:12 PM   #3
larrycando
Really Really Experienced

find some sex on the pay for view on the tv. talk about how horny it is getting you. If you listen and drop a few hints, the conversation will develop if he is thinking the same way. If you wish to get daring, tell a story about jacking off with a buddy on a camping trip and tell him that he offered to suck your cock but you declined, but now wish that you had let him. If the other guy is interested, he will tell you a story about his early years, if he is not..... he will disclose it without coming right out and offering or accepting.

Old 11-02-2014, 02:41 PM   #4
J1biboi
Really Experienced

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by redchiefboy View Post
So im staying at a hotel with my best friend me and him are both 21 and we both love pussy and love having our cocks sucked.. but im bicurious and would love to suck him cock and him also suck my cock. I just dont know how to approach it. I need some advice on how to lure him into sucking each other.. can anyone give me some advice. ......
When I got my friend to let me suck his cock, we were alone at a friend's house. We were talking about sex, when I told him that I had always wanted to try sucking a cock, and would he let me suck him. To my surprise he said, "I'll try anything once". So I wasted no time getting him on the bed and his cock in my mouth. It felt wonderful.

Old 11-02-2014, 03:45 PM   #5
larrycando
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1biboi View Post
When I got my friend to let me suck his cock, we were alone at a friend's house. We were talking about sex, when I told him that I had always wanted to try sucking a cock, and would he let me suck him. To my surprise he said, "I'll try anything once". So I wasted no time getting him on the bed and his cock in my mouth. It felt wonderful.
We read about the success stories like this.... but there are many other stories about guys getting shut down and even ridiculed by the other guy.

Proceed with caution and you could have success. Drop the idea if there is any indication he won't go that way. Most guys know how to turn the conversation on or off.

Old 11-02-2014, 11:41 PM   #6
priapusone
Literotica Guru

Thats cool, but getting the point across how horny you are helps a lot too...

Old 11-03-2014, 12:34 AM   #7
J1biboi
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrycando View Post
We read about the success stories like this.... but there are many other stories about guys getting shut down and even ridiculed by the other guy.

Proceed with caution and you could have success. Drop the idea if there is any indication he won't go that way. Most guys know how to turn the conversation on or off.
It wasn't a complete success. It didn't end bad, but it didn't end good either. If we both weren't drunk, it never would have happened.