Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 05-20-2015, 11:40 AM   #1
indiguy6969
Virgin

bi, gay, breaking up, coming out????

My gf has good intentions accepting my bisexuality. Ultimately, i have fallen way to far into gay lifestyle. She is first woman ive been with in a few years. And after 6 months of being together I still struggling to get turned on with her. Her big tits, cute face, tight pussy and sub nature are no match for the years ive spent being just like her. From shaving/nair my whole body legs, ass, balls, bikini, tummy, chest, underarms, and face. Dresser full of assorted girl panties, junior cut tees, tightest girl lowrise hipster jeans in a size 4, smaller then her. Capris, leggings, and a few thigh highs for occasion. A goody box with a 10" fake rubber cock that is big around as a coke can for freak occasional use, an 8" fake rubber cock for weekly use. A bright orange butt plug I wear all day most days to keep my ass tight cause I either have a bf or lover im stuck on as much as I can get or im fucking myself. Bondage rope, lube, collar/leash, gag, and camera. I have a laptop with multiple xxx piks, videos, of me jerking or fucking myself off, lots of vids of my xbf putting his dick in my mouth everywhere. Atleast 30 vids of me, mostly on my knees, sucking, kissing, licking, bobbing on a hard dick until a load of cum fills my mouth for a proud display for the camera. I have hook up profiles online that I chat and pik trade with hot men, if they worth it then we meet up somewhere private enough for me too get fucked in the ass by some guy I met online that had a hot body and a big dick. Maybe 5 or 6 guys total. Most of my sex came from other 5 guys I was with regular for years. Now im with yoi, am awesome woman, sexy as can be and totally aprumg on me even after I told you enough of the truth about being bi. Ive tried to fall into dom straight guy role again. But its no use, and no fun. Im not that guy, havnt been for a long time. I guess I am about at the giving up point on heterosexuality. Never came out to anyone excepts gfs, and few close friends that I was bi. Now im ranting online, horny as fuck, planinng a break up with gf so I can spend the rest of my life on my knees sucking dick with my small limp dick tucked inbetween my legs covered in tiny girl panties. The rest of my life getting those joke, humiliating looks from the general public because of the way im dressed, or the type/size of my bf as I hold his hand in public. Its not easy for any of us in the lgbt community out or in. But being the one who takes it in the ass gets has so much more social stigma. Add the fact that im young, sexy as fuck, and look/dress the way I do makes them all even more uncomfortable because.... hmmm. Well... here is to the finding the right man for rest of my life...

Old 05-20-2015, 12:14 PM   #2
jseeks
Experienced

Do what is going to make YOU happy for the rest of YOUR life. FUCK what anyone else thinks.

Old 05-20-2015, 12:22 PM   #3
PuttingOutFires
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiguy6969 View Post
My gf has good intentions accepting my bisexuality. Ultimately, i have fallen way to far into gay lifestyle. She is first woman ive been with in a few years. And after 6 months of being together I still struggling to get turned on with her. Her big tits, cute face, tight pussy and sub nature are no match for the years ive spent being just like her. From shaving/nair my whole body legs, ass, balls, bikini, tummy, chest, underarms, and face. Dresser full of assorted girl panties, junior cut tees, tightest girl lowrise hipster jeans in a size 4, smaller then her. Capris, leggings, and a few thigh highs for occasion. A goody box with a 10" fake rubber cock that is big around as a coke can for freak occasional use, an 8" fake rubber cock for weekly use. A bright orange butt plug I wear all day most days to keep my ass tight cause I either have a bf or lover im stuck on as much as I can get or im fucking myself. Bondage rope, lube, collar/leash, gag, and camera. I have a laptop with multiple xxx piks, videos, of me jerking or fucking myself off, lots of vids of my xbf putting his dick in my mouth everywhere. Atleast 30 vids of me, mostly on my knees, sucking, kissing, licking, bobbing on a hard dick until a load of cum fills my mouth for a proud display for the camera. I have hook up profiles online that I chat and pik trade with hot men, if they worth it then we meet up somewhere private enough for me too get fucked in the ass by some guy I met online that had a hot body and a big dick. Maybe 5 or 6 guys total. Most of my sex came from other 5 guys I was with regular for years. Now im with yoi, am awesome woman, sexy as can be and totally aprumg on me even after I told you enough of the truth about being bi. Ive tried to fall into dom straight guy role again. But its no use, and no fun. Im not that guy, havnt been for a long time. I guess I am about at the giving up point on heterosexuality. Never came out to anyone excepts gfs, and few close friends that I was bi. Now im ranting online, horny as fuck, planinng a break up with gf so I can spend the rest of my life on my knees sucking dick with my small limp dick tucked inbetween my legs covered in tiny girl panties. The rest of my life getting those joke, humiliating looks from the general public because of the way im dressed, or the type/size of my bf as I hold his hand in public. Its not easy for any of us in the lgbt community out or in. But being the one who takes it in the ass gets has so much more social stigma. Add the fact that im young, sexy as fuck, and look/dress the way I do makes them all even more uncomfortable because.... hmmm. Well... here is to the finding the right man for rest of my life...
You must be who you are.....you must be true to your own desires, or happiness will never be
your friend. The barbs that you suffer are from people with closed off minds. Don't live your life
according to those idiots. Live the life that makes you the happiest. You'll find that inner
peace which you seek.
My prayers are with you.

Old 05-22-2015, 04:40 AM   #4
jakelc
Really Really Experienced

I recently came out to my wife as a crossdresser. I wasn't sure what to expect but it was a spur of the moment thing after an argument. Initially she accepted it and seemed very supportive but I later learned from her best friend that she wasn't as sure as she made out. I can't go back in the closet but it has certainly made me reconsider telling her I am bi. The sad thing for me is that I can't tell my friends as they are homophobic at the best of times and consider themselves to be real men and gay or bi men aren't in their opinion. The only people who know are fuck buddies, university friends I don't see anymore or ex boyfriends from before I was married. I think that's why I love coming on here, it's an outlet to be myself.