Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-18-2006, 01:39 AM   #76
MasterPhoenix
The Phoenix is hunting
 
MasterPhoenix's Avatar
 
MasterPhoenix is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Home in California
Posts: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_slave_rose
*grins* i think i'm just gonna leave it at that
Good choice.
__________________
--MP



You're so fetching when you're down on all fours/ And when you hear your master/ you will come a little faster, thanks to/ bitch School."
--Spinal Tap
 

Old 11-18-2006, 01:50 AM   #77
lil_slave_rose
-R.I.P. Daddy i miss You-
 
lil_slave_rose's Avatar
 
lil_slave_rose is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Nowhere USA
Posts: 2,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPhoenix
Good choice.
i was NOT going to say anything to get myself in trouble. i grinned because i DO know who is in control. after re-reading what i posted and then Your response i figured i'd better post something a little more as it looked like was questioning Your comment, i was not. 's and goes on to read the other posts
 

Old 11-18-2006, 01:53 AM   #78
MasterPhoenix
The Phoenix is hunting
 
MasterPhoenix's Avatar
 
MasterPhoenix is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Home in California
Posts: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_slave_rose
i was NOT going to say anything to get myself in trouble. i grinned because i DO know who is in control. after re-reading what i posted and then Your response i figured i'd better post something a little more as it looked like was questioning Your comment, i was not. 's and goes on to read the other posts
good idea to clarify that, love.

__________________
--MP



You're so fetching when you're down on all fours/ And when you hear your master/ you will come a little faster, thanks to/ bitch School."
--Spinal Tap
 

Old 11-18-2006, 09:41 AM   #79
preciouspet
Virgin
 
preciouspet is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 4
Quote:
Some of the things he requires of me I don't understand. Like no underware. If I was there I'd fully get it, but there is no chance of randomly bumping into him or him surprising me, so he's not likely to reap the binifits of me being braless so I asked why require it of me. his answer was simple, "I always require it of my subs". Fair enough I guess.
i think the point is that you are doing what you are told even tho he is not there. That is what i find so stimulating about a LDR. It thrills me to know that this man i have never even met has this control over me. i do what he tells me, i would never lie about it. That's the whole point, the trust.

One'e imagination can be so much more powerful than what goes on in reality.

Taking off my panties because he tells me to, no one else knows but he and i. It is very exciting.
 

Old 11-18-2006, 09:42 AM   #80
preciouspet
Virgin
 
preciouspet is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 4
MP and LSR, you two are great! i cried reading about your departure at the airport!!
 

Old 11-18-2006, 10:33 AM   #81
Luciden
Really Really Experienced
 
Luciden is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: MA/NH Area
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPhoenix
Mine is not allowed to tho that without permission....

I've only had this master for a few days so far so he's being lenient with me (especially since I've never had a master as strict as him before) >_>


After he told me I couldn't cum, a few hours later he called me and made me play with myself and teased me to no end :P I still haven't cum yet and I won't be able to until I hear from him again, which'll be about another 8 hours or so >_<
 

Old 11-18-2006, 10:37 AM   #82
ChromeCollar
Blissfully Ignorant
 
ChromeCollar's Avatar
 
ChromeCollar is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: On my knees.
Posts: 1,314
Welcome to the thread Rose and MasterP, and everyone else! It is really nice to have a LD couple posting here, I dunno about everyone else but I enjoy reading your posts. I like the idea of having a support person standing by when I meet my Master. I will bring it up to him, but unsure where to find such a person. It would be nice to have someone to turn to and weep on their shoulder.

The punishment was severe I agree Rose, but I did deserve it. He explained it to me yesterday when we finally talked and I ran the gambit of emotions. Crying, ranting, anger, sulleness, sadness and finally in the end obedience. Obedience because I understand that while he missed me and he loves me dearly, I was not taking the threat of his punishment seriously and that was a grave mistake on my end. We both know I wont be making that mistake again. Anyhow, its super nice to see this thread taking off and I hope you all are having a lovely weekend.

I'm off with my sister to San Fransisco for the day to shop and get lost in the charm of the city. Oh how I love San Fran. Toodles.
__________________
If the broom fits, ride it.

How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go back, when in your heart you begin to understand. There is no going back.

~Frodo Baggins
 

Old 11-18-2006, 10:38 AM   #83
Luciden
Really Really Experienced
 
Luciden is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: MA/NH Area
Posts: 476
Exclamation Omg!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the captians wench
*giggles*

we had another thread on the orgasm denial topic in the cafe I think....

But I've been put on once a month! Needless to say I was not thrilled to get that command. *giggles*
0.0 HOW DO YOU SURVIVE?!!!


oh, and about my comment having to do with "Telling my master what to do" I was talking about a previous master, and in terms of telling him what to do- meaning, I had to teach him about the lifestyle and everything, and he still didn't get it >_<


But, I felt too in control of that relationship and we grew apart, he never really liked being dom anyway, oh well.
Really glad I was found by my current master though.. even though I'm not allowed to cum (but, damnit, I'm drawn to the strictness!) ^_^;

Last edited by Luciden : 11-18-2006 at 10:41 AM.
 

Old 11-18-2006, 11:52 AM   #84
catalina_francisco
Happily insatiable always
 
catalina_francisco's Avatar
 
catalina_francisco is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Here & Now
Posts: 18,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by shy slave

I can see the difficulty with long distance domination and submission, and I understand how the mind plays tricks making you imagine situations that are upsetting.
More than once he has said something, which I have later got completely wrong in my mind as to what he meant, and as a result have been hurt, upset, low and tearful; yet it has been over nothing. An innocent remark that I misunderstood. I know that happens in r/l too, but in LDR there is no immediate way of addressing it.
I can relate well to this, and also the idea of not training online or devising things which don't make sense just because he could have. When we were in 2 different countries, and after we had married, it just became impossible. The instances when we had gone through misunderstandings before we met were no different to the ones we experienced once we met and were apart again, except I knew what it was like to have him there and found I needed that more than ever. Most of the misunderstandings were stupid and totally not what they seemed and which I think is magnified when apart. We both found it was just getting too much and so went for it and hoped all the details could be worked out to the positive....for the most part they were. Saved on the phone bills as well brcause whenever there was a huge upset, or he sensed I was not handling it all that well, he would call and sometimes it would last for hours.

Like you say, LDR can have positives such as having a quiet moment when you want, mostly living your life according to your own schedule and expectations, and yes that little thing called anticipation ....I get days when I long for that quiet corner as it is something I have had and needed all my life so is difficult to now find it isn't possible. The huge changes required have taken their toll on me, both of us actually, but thankfully we feel it was worth it. I wish everyone could have it......I envy you your strength in being able to wait.

Catalina
__________________
Cat's Secrets - Photography That Is

The Joy Of Pain

Our Stories and Poetry


The 500 Question Purity Test - score 26.2% Pure


Kink Score - 861 - Wow!! You're too kinky for most!!

Slave Register #624517 - registered as owned 22-06-2002




"I thought I wasn't interested in pornography, but then I realised it was because I was having sex all the time...if you stop having sex, pornography becomes inspiring"....Russell Brand
 

Old 11-18-2006, 01:22 PM   #85
the captians wench
sewing wench
 
the captians wench's Avatar
 
the captians wench is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dreaming of the Emerald Isle
Posts: 12,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciden
0.0 HOW DO YOU SURVIVE?!!!


oh, and about my comment having to do with "Telling my master what to do" I was talking about a previous master, and in terms of telling him what to do- meaning, I had to teach him about the lifestyle and everything, and he still didn't get it >_<


But, I felt too in control of that relationship and we grew apart, he never really liked being dom anyway, oh well.
Really glad I was found by my current master though.. even though I'm not allowed to cum (but, damnit, I'm drawn to the strictness!) ^_^;
I cried, I begged, I pleaded, I sent lots of text and ims....*giggles* I kind of delight in the torture really, and now insted of having lots of them all the time, I really take my time and enjoy each one or even save some for sessions with friends and they then dictate when to have one durring the session and that tends to highten them as well. I don't have as many now, but I have very deep and more powerful ones, so I think that's worth it.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.
 

Old 11-18-2006, 01:42 PM   #86
Luciden
Really Really Experienced
 
Luciden is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: MA/NH Area
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by the captians wench
I cried, I begged, I pleaded, I sent lots of text and ims....*giggles* I kind of delight in the torture really, and now insted of having lots of them all the time, I really take my time and enjoy each one or even save some for sessions with friends and they then dictate when to have one durring the session and that tends to highten them as well. I don't have as many now, but I have very deep and more powerful ones, so I think that's worth it.
>_> I'll consider myself lucky then, I just hope master doesn't change it to me only being able to cum once a month... I don't think I have the willpower for that, at least.. not yet.

and.. well.. I have a question.. do any of you girls shave "down there"? >_> I'm trying to, but I always have trouble with the lips and... you know.. that's the important part! >_< any pointers? Gosh this is embarassing to ask, but I'm at the point where I'm going crazy
 

Old 11-18-2006, 03:23 PM   #87
s_red830
Really Experienced
 
s_red830's Avatar
 
s_red830 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciden
>_> I'll consider myself lucky then, I just hope master doesn't change it to me only being able to cum once a month... I don't think I have the willpower for that, at least.. not yet.

and.. well.. I have a question.. do any of you girls shave "down there"? >_> I'm trying to, but I always have trouble with the lips and... you know.. that's the important part! >_< any pointers? Gosh this is embarassing to ask, but I'm at the point where I'm going crazy
Are you already trimmed? because that might make it easier if you're not. Otherwise... I have no idea. I would suggest Nair, but I don't know if that would absolutely destroy the skin down there or not.
__________________
The crack of a whip,
The stroke of a cane,
Then the tenderest touch
To drive you insane.


~Hijacked from God-knows-where. (I honestly would give credit, but I don't know where I got it from)
 

Old 11-18-2006, 03:30 PM   #88
the captians wench
sewing wench
 
the captians wench's Avatar
 
the captians wench is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dreaming of the Emerald Isle
Posts: 12,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciden
>_> I'll consider myself lucky then, I just hope master doesn't change it to me only being able to cum once a month... I don't think I have the willpower for that, at least.. not yet.

and.. well.. I have a question.. do any of you girls shave "down there"? >_> I'm trying to, but I always have trouble with the lips and... you know.. that's the important part! >_< any pointers? Gosh this is embarassing to ask, but I'm at the point where I'm going crazy
yup perfectly bare.

I just lay back in the tub and go at it. That seems to be the best angle for me.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.
 

Old 11-18-2006, 04:15 PM   #89
catalina_francisco
Happily insatiable always
 
catalina_francisco's Avatar
 
catalina_francisco is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Here & Now
Posts: 18,725
Epilators can be wonderful if you get the right one and lots of time....smoother than shaving and lasts a few weeks.

Catalina
__________________
Cat's Secrets - Photography That Is

The Joy Of Pain

Our Stories and Poetry


The 500 Question Purity Test - score 26.2% Pure


Kink Score - 861 - Wow!! You're too kinky for most!!

Slave Register #624517 - registered as owned 22-06-2002




"I thought I wasn't interested in pornography, but then I realised it was because I was having sex all the time...if you stop having sex, pornography becomes inspiring"....Russell Brand
 

Old 11-18-2006, 05:35 PM   #90
Luciden
Really Really Experienced
 
Luciden is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: MA/NH Area
Posts: 476
oooo, you guys are my heros ^_^ I think I did the best this time than I ever have! Yay! *looks at the clock again* how long until master gets home from work... I need to cum *twitch*
 

Old 11-18-2006, 09:42 PM   #91
lil_slave_rose
-R.I.P. Daddy i miss You-
 
lil_slave_rose's Avatar
 
lil_slave_rose is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Nowhere USA
Posts: 2,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by preciouspet
MP and LSR, you two are great! i cried reading about your departure at the airport!!
*smiles* thank you for your kind words, and i'm sorry our story made you cry, i have to be honest i was almost in tears typing it out. it's only been a bit over a month since He left and though i'm 'existing' now and have found a little bit of my balance, i am still no where near where i was when He was here and i won't be again until i can melt into His loving arms and know i'm safe once again, only problem is, that when He comes in January, He will again be leaving me and i know it will be just as hard if not harder to let go of Him again *sighs*
 

Old 11-18-2006, 09:45 PM   #92
lil_slave_rose
-R.I.P. Daddy i miss You-
 
lil_slave_rose's Avatar
 
lil_slave_rose is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Nowhere USA
Posts: 2,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciden
>_> I'll consider myself lucky then, I just hope master doesn't change it to me only being able to cum once a month... I don't think I have the willpower for that, at least.. not yet.

and.. well.. I have a question.. do any of you girls shave "down there"? >_> I'm trying to, but I always have trouble with the lips and... you know.. that's the important part! >_< any pointers? Gosh this is embarassing to ask, but I'm at the point where I'm going crazy
funny you should post this because i do have the same problem. Master requires that i shave 'down there' and this is next to impossible for me. what i found to be easiest is to stand over a mirror, sounds funny i know, but it works ..trust me
 

Old 11-18-2006, 09:47 PM   #93
lil_slave_rose
-R.I.P. Daddy i miss You-
 
lil_slave_rose's Avatar
 
lil_slave_rose is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Nowhere USA
Posts: 2,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_red830
Are you already trimmed? because that might make it easier if you're not. Otherwise... I have no idea. I would suggest Nair, but I don't know if that would absolutely destroy the skin down there or not.
eeek do not use Nair on anything other than your bikini line. that stuff is harsh. if you're not trimmed it will take forever the first time you shave it all and you may not get it all..but keep trying and like i said..use a mirror if ya need to to make sure you get it all
 

Old 11-18-2006, 09:49 PM   #94
MasterPhoenix
The Phoenix is hunting
 
MasterPhoenix's Avatar
 
MasterPhoenix is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Home in California
Posts: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by preciouspet
MP and LSR, you two are great! i cried reading about your departure at the airport!!
Well in a few months there will be a reunification at that same airport.
__________________
--MP



You're so fetching when you're down on all fours/ And when you hear your master/ you will come a little faster, thanks to/ bitch School."
--Spinal Tap
 

Old 11-18-2006, 09:52 PM   #95
MasterPhoenix
The Phoenix is hunting
 
MasterPhoenix's Avatar
 
MasterPhoenix is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Home in California
Posts: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciden
I've only had this master for a few days so far so he's being lenient with me (especially since I've never had a master as strict as him before) >_>


After he told me I couldn't cum, a few hours later he called me and made me play with myself and teased me to no end :P I still haven't cum yet and I won't be able to until I hear from him again, which'll be about another 8 hours or so >_<
One day when I was at work I was talking to My rose on lunch and she was being ummmmm teasing... SOOOOOoooo... I made her masturbate herself to the point of climax without going over... then left her instructions to do it every hour on the hour till I got home....

LEts just say that by the time I got home she was was a bit frazzled....
__________________
--MP



You're so fetching when you're down on all fours/ And when you hear your master/ you will come a little faster, thanks to/ bitch School."
--Spinal Tap
 

Old 11-18-2006, 09:53 PM   #96
s_red830
Really Experienced
 
s_red830's Avatar
 
s_red830 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_slave_rose
eeek do not use Nair on anything other than your bikini line. that stuff is harsh. if you're not trimmed it will take forever the first time you shave it all and you may not get it all..but keep trying and like i said..use a mirror if ya need to to make sure you get it all
well, that's me... I'm not exactly the expert. sorry 'bout that.
__________________
The crack of a whip,
The stroke of a cane,
Then the tenderest touch
To drive you insane.


~Hijacked from God-knows-where. (I honestly would give credit, but I don't know where I got it from)
 

Old 11-18-2006, 09:58 PM   #97
lil_slave_rose
-R.I.P. Daddy i miss You-
 
lil_slave_rose's Avatar
 
lil_slave_rose is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Nowhere USA
Posts: 2,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeCollar
Welcome to the thread Rose and MasterP, and everyone else! It is really nice to have a LD couple posting here, I dunno about everyone else but I enjoy reading your posts. I like the idea of having a support person standing by when I meet my Master. I will bring it up to him, but unsure where to find such a person. It would be nice to have someone to turn to and weep on their shoulder.

The punishment was severe I agree Rose, but I did deserve it. He explained it to me yesterday when we finally talked and I ran the gambit of emotions. Crying, ranting, anger, sulleness, sadness and finally in the end obedience. Obedience because I understand that while he missed me and he loves me dearly, I was not taking the threat of his punishment seriously and that was a grave mistake on my end. We both know I wont be making that mistake again. Anyhow, its super nice to see this thread taking off and I hope you all are having a lovely weekend.

I'm off with my sister to San Fransisco for the day to shop and get lost in the charm of the city. Oh how I love San Fran. Toodles.
thank you for the welcome! and i'm glad you are enjoying our posts, after posting last night and no one said anything i thought maybe we had killed the site..haha. as far as having a support person to lean on after meeting your Master and where to find them, mine is a dear friend of ours, who is actually Master's ex sub. yes that sounds odd..lol..but there is a long story there that maybe one of these days i'll explain but anyway..she's not in the same state as me either but she was on 'standby' the whole night in case i needed her, which of course i did. as for where to find one, well i think this forum is a pretty good place, i know i myself will be around if ya need an ear, words of encouragement, etc...i know ya don't know me at all, but sometimes just having someone know what you're going through listen to you is all you need, ya know? onto the punishment, in my opinion no one ever deserves to be 'ignored' especially for 'days' again this is MY opinion, i just know for myself it would do Him no good to ignore me as a punishment because He would have to rebuild my emotional state all over again and i'm not even sure i'd be able to trust Him fully again for a long time. everyone is different and if the punishment worked for you then that's all that matters *smiles* anyway, i hope you had a great day with your sister, and are having a wonderful weekend
 

Old 11-18-2006, 10:00 PM   #98
lil_slave_rose
-R.I.P. Daddy i miss You-
 
lil_slave_rose's Avatar
 
lil_slave_rose is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Nowhere USA
Posts: 2,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_red830
well, that's me... I'm not exactly the expert. sorry 'bout that.
LOL neither am i, i only know from experience about nair
 

Old 11-18-2006, 10:01 PM   #99
lil_slave_rose
-R.I.P. Daddy i miss You-
 
lil_slave_rose's Avatar
 
lil_slave_rose is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Nowhere USA
Posts: 2,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPhoenix
One day when I was at work I was talking to My rose on lunch and she was being ummmmm teasing... SOOOOOoooo... I made her masturbate herself to the point of climax without going over... then left her instructions to do it every hour on the hour till I got home....

LEts just say that by the time I got home she was was a bit frazzled....
a bit?? i was insane. i remember that night omg..it was...words..what words do i have? interesting is a good one, frusterating, fun all of the above at the same time lol
 

Old 11-18-2006, 10:09 PM   #100
Luciden
Really Really Experienced
 
Luciden is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: MA/NH Area
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_slave_rose
funny you should post this because i do have the same problem. Master requires that i shave 'down there' and this is next to impossible for me. what i found to be easiest is to stand over a mirror, sounds funny i know, but it works ..trust me
ooo, never thought of that, I'll have to give it a try, thanks! ^_^


on another note...

>_< Apparently, Master likes toruring me by not letting me cum. ... aside from the fact that I disobeyed him today and my punishment is that he's extended the time to not let me cum.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:27 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.