Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 06-16-2007, 10:15 PM   #1
BlueMorpho
Literotica Guru
 
BlueMorpho's Avatar
 
BlueMorpho is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,176
Start the next word with the last letter of this one

So word if word one is bored, then word two should start with a D.

First word:

jump
 

Old 06-16-2007, 10:16 PM   #2
wyckdwench
Sexy and Insatiable
 
wyckdwench's Avatar
 
wyckdwench is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Free from my coccoon and flying
Posts: 3,279
porcine
__________________
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation --Oscar Wilde

Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves. --Blaise Pascal

A slut shares her sexuality the way a philanthropist shares his money because they have a lot to share, because it makes them happy to share it, because sharing makes the world a better place. -- quote from the book by Janet Hardy "The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities"

Touched by a Life

Under Your Spell

Windows

The Learning Curve with cgraven

Lonely Demon of Sexual Fantasies with NiteCrowe

My Kink test score was 665 on the old test - 635 on the new test
 

Old 06-16-2007, 10:16 PM   #3
BlueMorpho
Literotica Guru
 
BlueMorpho's Avatar
 
BlueMorpho is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,176
elephant
 

Old 06-16-2007, 10:17 PM   #4
FrenchMustard
Literotica Guru
 
FrenchMustard is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Central TX
Posts: 1,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMorpho
elephant
typhoid
__________________
Come get pulled in with me!
 

Old 06-16-2007, 10:19 PM   #5
magicalhands
An Angel
 
magicalhands's Avatar
 
magicalhands is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: on earth
Posts: 42,471
dance
__________________




Magicalhands thx MSL

Playgrounder # 319
 

Old 06-16-2007, 10:19 PM   #6
BlueMorpho
Literotica Guru
 
BlueMorpho's Avatar
 
BlueMorpho is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,176
eraser
 

Old 06-16-2007, 10:22 PM   #7
ima6uldv8
Literotica Guru
 
ima6uldv8 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 15,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMorpho
eraser
Randy
 

Old 06-16-2007, 10:27 PM   #8
mistydesire
Really Experienced
 
mistydesire's Avatar
 
mistydesire is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Free!
Posts: 143
Yikes

 

Old 06-16-2007, 10:29 PM   #9
magicalhands
An Angel
 
magicalhands's Avatar
 
magicalhands is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: on earth
Posts: 42,471
smiles
__________________




Magicalhands thx MSL

Playgrounder # 319
 

Old 06-16-2007, 10:35 PM   #10
HottieMama
Notta Domme
 
HottieMama's Avatar
 
HottieMama is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Over the Rainbow...
Posts: 6,066
silly
__________________
Nicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
The world is chock full of women who will gladly let me eat their pussy... but fervently hope that I won't let them eat mine.
That kind of bisexual, I can live without.

Tumblr is fun!!! (click)
 

Old 06-16-2007, 10:36 PM   #11
FrenchMustard
Literotica Guru
 
FrenchMustard is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Central TX
Posts: 1,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by HottieMama
silly
...
yelp
__________________
Come get pulled in with me!
 

Old 06-16-2007, 10:45 PM   #12
done_got_old
Mysterious Lady Undressed
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 162,537
pussy
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!
 

Old 06-17-2007, 09:54 AM   #13
BlueMorpho
Literotica Guru
 
BlueMorpho's Avatar
 
BlueMorpho is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,176
Yarrow
 

Old 06-17-2007, 10:49 AM   #14
sweetdvilicious
Literotica Guru
 
sweetdvilicious's Avatar
 
sweetdvilicious is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: in the living island
Posts: 716
window
 

Old 06-17-2007, 10:56 AM   #15
Domsheena
Always Dominant
 
Domsheena is offline
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 18,325
Witch
 

Old 06-17-2007, 11:19 AM   #16
sweetdvilicious
Literotica Guru
 
sweetdvilicious's Avatar
 
sweetdvilicious is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: in the living island
Posts: 716
hump.
 

Old 06-17-2007, 11:23 AM   #17
an_other_ie
Virgin
 
an_other_ie is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1
perceptive
 

Old 06-17-2007, 11:28 AM   #18
sweetdvilicious
Literotica Guru
 
sweetdvilicious's Avatar
 
sweetdvilicious is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: in the living island
Posts: 716
evil.
 

Old 06-17-2007, 11:39 AM   #19
BlueMorpho
Literotica Guru
 
BlueMorpho's Avatar
 
BlueMorpho is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,176
luscious
 

Old 06-17-2007, 11:42 AM   #20
IrishSprite
Literotica Guru
 
IrishSprite is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 27,006
succulent
 

Old 06-17-2007, 11:43 AM   #21
HottieMama
Notta Domme
 
HottieMama's Avatar
 
HottieMama is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Over the Rainbow...
Posts: 6,066
temptation
__________________
Nicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
The world is chock full of women who will gladly let me eat their pussy... but fervently hope that I won't let them eat mine.
That kind of bisexual, I can live without.

Tumblr is fun!!! (click)
 

Old 06-17-2007, 11:43 AM   #22
BlueMorpho
Literotica Guru
 
BlueMorpho's Avatar
 
BlueMorpho is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,176
naughty
 

Old 06-17-2007, 11:45 AM   #23
IrishSprite
Literotica Guru
 
IrishSprite is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 27,006
yapping
 

Old 06-17-2007, 11:46 AM   #24
BlueMorpho
Literotica Guru
 
BlueMorpho's Avatar
 
BlueMorpho is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,176
garrulous
 

Old 06-17-2007, 11:49 AM   #25
IrishSprite
Literotica Guru
 
IrishSprite is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 27,006
selective
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.