GLBT Stories

jushorny

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 20, 2004
Posts
30,422
In the AH Forum there is a Story Review thread and a Plug Your Own Story thread. I think its time the GLBT Forum has something similar. I’d like people to post links to stories they have read, or written themselves, with a brief synopsis or review of the story. I’ve started to check out the New Stories section almost daily and realize there are many talented authors on Lit. I’ll start by posting a few of my favorites and hope everyone will do the same.

Mike by me :eek:
Gay Male
A quick stroke story with what I think is a hot shower scene

Lakeside Touches by RedHairedandFriendly
Gay Male
Two co-workers enjoy a weekend of camping. Red is terrific author and writes in all categories.

Crossing The Line by joeys-game
Gay Male
First time story that is hot! One character isn’t sure why but gives into his attraction to another.

The Coast Starlight by neonurotic
Bisexual
A very erotic train ride with both hetero and gay male sex. Neo knows how to make a story flow and makes them steamy!

When Irish Eyes Are Smiling by TomNJus
Gay Male
A collaboration between TomCollins and myself. The first of three chapters to date, about two men coming together.

Stripper’s Move by Colleen Thomas
Lesbian
A Hot story by one of Lit’s most respected authors

I know there are many many more stories and hope anyone reading this will follow suit and post their favorites here.
 
Between The Bars Pt.01 by Carsonsheperd
Gay Male

Carson is one of the best authors in my opinion. His stories flow, have content, and so steamy sex scenes. This is just Part 1 of 7
 
Good idea. I'll take the opportunity to plug mine. They all focus around my alter ego, and my fantasies about getting gangbanged and used. There's not much story to them, well some more than others, and they're hardcore, totally fictional, fantasy stroke-jobs. Some feature incest heavily, and some are bi.

I realise they won't be to everyone's taste, but I hope someone enjoys them who hasn't seen them already. If you do, let me know.

Bukkake Panty Boy Bi-sexual, bukkake, gangbangin family fun. I think it's quite hot, but it wasn't the most well recieved.

Drive-By Gangbang A guy is driving past an adult movie theatre and decides to pull over and let a crowd of strangers use him. All gay. Not my best but it hit the spot at the time.

I AM My Father's Son (Two chapters) I think Daddies Boy would have been a better name. An actual story for a change. A young man explores sexual escapades with his father, mother, sister and uncle.

I Am a Cock Sucker My first gay story. Not my best but one that was well recieved. It seems to hit on a fantasy a lot of us have. Basically a little story about a guy sucking dicks at a glory hole and finding his inner slut.

The Chronicles of a Dirty Boy Whore The last story I've written. A very horny young man goes out on the town and indulges in a few sexual hijinks ending with him being used by dozens of guys one after the other for money at a party.

Video Whore A no nonsense gay gang bang.
 
Last edited:
joeys-game said:
Great idea for a thread jus..this one is a MUST READ

a little knife play and a whole lotta ..well read it.. :p


http://english.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=276246


Wow joey. :kiss: I was going to bump Jus' thread with a plug to Blade Play, but you already did it. Thanks. :D

I'll plug. . . Chapter one of my new series. . .

Senatorial Secrets Ch. 01
Gay Male Nonconsent/Reluctance - A Senator pays for sex whether the partner is willing or not.

and

Rx: Love
Lesbian Love Story - A woman learns her pharmacist is just the prescription she needed.

Enjoy the stories. :D
 
Justification - A young man finds he has to justify to himself when he begins to realise the growing attraction to a male work friend. (more emotional, less physical)
 
Harrowborg said:
Justification - A young man finds he has to justify to himself when he begins to realise the growing attraction to a male work friend. (more emotional, less physical)

Hey Harrow,

Just read Justification. Great story. Loved the emotions. Brought back a lot of memories of my first time. Big thumbs up!!!!
 
Blatant Self-Promotion

My first story has been posted for the Halloween contest ... Trick or Tryst: The Dildo of Doom - Hell hath no fury like a lesbian scorned.

This is a satirical erotic horror.

Reads, Votes, Comments are all greatly appreciated.

Thanks ...
 
This isn't really a story that fits this thread, but it's entered into the Halloween Contest, and is a fine example of really good writing.Intrigue, vampires, werewolves, and, yes, sex! :D

Just One Bite Ch. 03
 
Hey Jus - great meeting you today ... and great thread! I'll be coming back here for sure! :D

I'll shamlessly plug a GLBT story I wrote, if that's OK? It actually got put under "Incest/Taboo" because the story is about two male cousins. But I intended it to be under "Gay Male."

Just Like Ol' Times

Would love to hear people's feedback ...

Cheers! ;)
 
Hey Jus - great meeting you today ... and great thread! I'll be coming back here for sure! :D

I'll shamlessly plug a GLBT story I wrote, if that's OK? It actually got put under "Incest/Taboo" because the story is about two male cousins. But I intended it to be under "Gay Male."

Just Like Ol' Times

Would love to hear people's feedback ...

Cheers! ;)

Wow, thanks for resurrecting an old thread:)

I read your story...like it a lot
 
A Picture's Worth by Rowan_McBride, is one of my all-time faves.

Like a Father to Me by JustLikeEwe is a guilty pleasure also. :)

The Breadth of Sympathy by ScumbagStyle is a story that every bi man I know loves (this one was SUCH a treat to stumble upon!!)...

Untouchable by Carizabeth... Bizarre but good. If you ever had a thing for Lasher in the Anne Rice Mayfair Witches trilogy, you'll like this...

:heart:
Angela
 
Back
Top