Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 02-24-2013, 09:00 AM   #326
JAMESBJOHNSON
TRAILER TRASH KING.

Lit Name :JAMESBJOHNSON
Alt's :None
Your Gender : Pronouns have gender I have age, 63.
Orientation : Straight
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Single
Link to Stories on Lit :
Timezone : Eastern
Your SO if on Lit : N/A
Political Affiliation : Fascist
Offline until notice :
Your First Language : English
Cat or Dog Person : Dog
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Huh?
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) I'll devour your ass if you trifle with me. I do not suffer fools.

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : I cant imagine anyone wanting to read my scribbles.

Old 02-24-2013, 09:20 AM   #327
_Lynn_
In search of 'soon'

I updated mine. Page 11, I think it was.

Old 04-07-2013, 07:45 PM   #328
Saxon_Hart
WWJD for a Klondike Bar?

Lit Name :Saxon Hart
Alt's : Don't believe in them.
Your Gender :Male
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) :Engaged
Link to Stories on Lit : It's in my sig
Timezone :CST
Your SO if on Lit : none
Political Affiliation :mixed bag....depends on the subject.
Offline until notice : Until I notice what?
Cat or Dog Person : Dogs
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less).Becoming a Texan after being a Coloradoan for my entire life.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) i have no clue what to answer here....

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first :Eat Your Fucking Cake seems to rate fairly well.

The only reason some people are alive is because it is illegal to kill them.

Why do you like playing around with my narrow scope of reality?.

I wish I had a reason My flaws are open season For this, I gave up trying One good turn deserves my dying You don't need to bother I don't need to be I'll keep slipping farther But once I hold on I won't let go 'til it bleeds

Every day sends future to past. Every breath leaves me one less to my last.

Now I can only laugh As I read our epitaph We end our lives as moles In the dark of dawn patrol

We'll know for the first time, if we're evil or divine; We're the last in line.

You don't need luck when you don't give a fuck!!

Here is my "AH Profile"

Here is a link to my stories "Saxon's Shit"

Old 05-07-2013, 02:31 PM   #329
DarkPleasures
Whatever

Now that my first submission is pending (after a long inner struggle with writer's block and other issues) I feel I can finally have an author's profile here on Lit.

Lit Name : DarkPleasures
Alt's : None yet. lol
Your Gender : Natural female.
Orientation : Pansexual.
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Married to a straight male.
Link to Stories on Lit : My first, and so far only, story: So, a Blow Job
Timezone : CST
Your SO if on Lit : He's not.
Political Affiliation : Lean to the left, but there are some things I am conservative about. Best summary is I'm a gun toting hippie chick who believes in the 2nd Amendment, GLBT rights, and women's rights. (Pro choice and proud.)
Your First (and only!) Language : English
Cat or Dog Person : Like both. Have had both as pets before. I want lots of land and to have common farm animals as pets. (Like a cow grazing in the front yard and a flock of ducks!)
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less): I guess my life is always changing. I'm always learning and growing from my personal experience.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less): I am easygoing for the most part, but I can't stand stupid. Intelligence goes a long way.

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : (Again, I have only one submission thus far. Hopefully you'll enjoy it though! Link above and in sig line.)

That's me in a nutshell.

(For my own record, this profile is found on page 14.)

Last edited by DarkPleasures : 05-13-2013 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Edited to add story link!

Old 06-18-2013, 04:50 AM   #330
oggbashan
Ancient writer

Bump to remind AH members to update their entries.

Old 06-18-2013, 05:23 AM   #331
Noira
Literotica Guru

Lit Name : Noira
Alt's : None.
Your Gender : Female
Orientation : Pansexual.
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Single/bite me.
Occupation : Full time freelance artist. PM me for book cover and digital art commissions.
Link to Stories on Lit : My stuff.
Timezone : CST.
Political Affiliation : Whoever is least likely to fuck everything up; leaning left.
Offline until notice : I come on when I feel like it.
Your First Language : English.
Cat or Dog Person : Dogs like me. I'M a bird person, though.
What transition are undergoing? Just moved to Winnipeg, quit my job to pursue full time freelancing.
What should people know about you before posting with you: Kinky (top) steampunk artist, provides story critique, takes art commissions. Actually did join this site for the literary potential. Isn't counting these words. Has a webcomic and occasionally gets thrown off when realizes the two worlds collide. Is only probably a mad scientist. Lover of good text-based communication. I almost never return to threads in a reasonable time frame so if you're dying to ask a question or carry on a conversation you should probably just PM me, I don't come on here very often.

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first :

Uhh, Welcome Back to Hell: how to write draft two of a novel is my highest rated piece. The title should tell you what it's about: writing your second draft. Personally, I recommend Joe the Pirate, the story that is ALL the categories at the SAME TIME. Do not read while consuming food.

I actually only have like, one piece of legit erotica, and that one's 100 Light Years from Home. It's pretty good if you happen to want lesbian science fiction romance, but really, you should read Joe the Pirate, it's so dumb and I still love it.

Old 06-23-2013, 10:18 AM   #332
Cinner
At home with LiteTouch10.

Lit Name : Cinner
Alts : Mary_Aranxia
Orientation : Straight (but curious)
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Attached
Occupation : Multiple activities: Iím a commercial and social entrepreneur, an academic, a planner, an artist, student, writer and musician. I'm trying to become a business in the sense that Jay-Z is a business man...and yes, I was contemplating launching a line of perfume the other day. I enjoy earning money even when I'm asleep, having my fingers in several interesting, creative, novel (for me) and productive pies. Iím doing this for sport at the moment, but I know that it is a symptom of some deeper yearning, and so Iím trying to understand that about myself as well.
Link to Stories on Lit : You may look here for Cinnerís Submissions (That sounds like it should be the title of my next story.)
Timezone : EST (i.e. GMT+5)
Your SO if on Lit : AlClarkeJA in RL; Dear Friend to LiteTouch10 here on Lit.
Political Affiliation : I expouse libertarian values; hurt no one in the pursuit of your dreams.
Offline until notice : Iíve seen yet another shift in my activities here on Lit; Iím not sure where this will leadÖMy latest project is working with someone to advocate for the rights of persons with disabilitiesÖin Norway. Iím beyond excited about this! More anon.
Other languages: I've dabbled (in order of competence achieved) French, Spanish, Swedish (I used to be quite good at this, but the lack of practice has been cruel *sigh*) and Greek.
Cat or Dog Person : My dogs rule for me, but I also have birds, fish and turtles at the moment. I had a snake some years ago, but he died.
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). I'm leaving Literotica again...I don't know what I'm looking for, but I'm just not finding it here.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less)
I'm a nomad. I'm very affable and can be genuinely kind, but I can't tolerate (I know that word is harsh, very unpleasant and will lose me a great deal of support but it's the truth) close friendships for long... I tend to bolt if people try to become close to me, and yet I will confess to being very lonely and genuinely wanting to see the people around me, happy. For some strange reason though I just cannot be a part of their happiness.
Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : I like several of my stories, and would have liked them even if they had been written by someone else; but on the whole, they have not done as well here as I'd have hoped. I'd recommend that you start at the beginning: Scenes Outside the Wilder-Fellini Building.

My hands
open the curtains of your being
clothe you in a further nudity
uncover the bodies of your body
My hands
invent another body for your body.

- Octavio Paz

CINNER'S STUFF

The Wages of Cin
(All my threads. I'm still trying to psych myself up to do a photo thread in the AmPic forum... We will see...)

Last edited by Cinner : 07-26-2013 at 05:30 PM.

Old 06-23-2013, 11:57 AM   #333
D_Lynn
Really Really Experienced

Lit Name : D_Lynn
Alt's : Author pseudonym is Dakota Lynn
Orientation : Bi
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Married/Attached
Link to Stories on Lit : http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
Timezone : CST
Political Affiliation : Lean left at times, right at other times.
Cat or Dog Person : Dog person with horses
What transition are you undergoing? I suppose until every box is unpacked, I'm still in the process of settling in Texas. This may take years at the rate we're going.
What should people know about you before posting with you: I'm open-minded, kinky, positive and respectful. I like to keep things light and I love to laugh.
Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : I have two contest winners that are fit for general consumption: Differently Visioned and Tribal Unity.

Old 07-10-2013, 03:36 AM   #334
HottieKatie
Literotica Guru

Lit Name : HottieKatie
Alt's : Just Katie
Orientation : Straight (but in my stories I like to try everything)
Link to Stories on Lit : My stories so far
Timezone : CET or CEST in summer (That's UTC+1 or UTC+2 )
Your First Language : not English
Cat or Dog Person : I'm more the cat type
What transition are you undergoing? Trying to find my space in the labour market
What should people know about you before posting with you: Anything they want to know, I'd be glad to tell, as long as they ask nicely
Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : I guess that would be my newest story: Nude party; which is my highest voted story so far...

Last edited by HottieKatie : 07-10-2013 at 05:54 PM.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:53 AM   #335
xelliebabex
Weird Aussie Chick

lemming time

Lit Name : xelliebabex
Alt's : I was once known as elliebabe but I messed up the log in for that account and Laurel was kind enough to transfer all my stories to this one
Age : Old enough to know what I am talking about and young enough to still be curious.
Orientation : Straight/bi on a rare occasion
Status Do I admit the mistakes of a young dumb girl or move onÖÖ letís move on
Link to Stories on Lit : See my signature
Location : not very far south of the tropic of Capricorn. Close enough to the tropics to be there really 
Timezone : GMT +10
Political Affiliation : Liberal: Well I am Australian so am I am guessing this means nada to almost everyone. Should I be in the USA I guess it would come close to republican and should I be in the UK I guess it would be more on side with the Tories. Yeah yea shame on me but it is what it is.
Offline until notice : Invisible cloak all Harry Potter like.
Your First Language : English though Australian English is a hybrid of sorts called Strine.
Cat or Dog Person : Cat though small dogs are okay. Big dogs scare me a little no matter how affectionate I get with them
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less) I am happy where I am really, no vampire or werewolf fantasies.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less). I have tons of friends in r/l who keep me busy, living a normal life, work and social, and I will chat with anyone as long as it's a decent conversation. Not everyone in my rl knows I am submissive though they take advantage of it from time to time. I have not found that brave part of me again as yet that is ready to fully trust a dominant again (rl) though I am dating again which is a big plus. I never seem to have enough time for writing between my work and friends and family which doesnít sit well with the couple of people who read my stories.
Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : I have so many different types of stories out there now. If you like fantasy, like me, then my Venturer series is probably something I like and hope you would. If you are a romantic at heart and not looking for a stroke fiesta either Taking the Reins or That Hippy Chick both did okay in contests. I guess it depends on what youíre looking for in a story. Everyone had their own kink and that is what makes the world interesting.

Old 10-24-2013, 06:03 PM   #336
patientlee
Literotica Guru

Smile OK. I'll play.

• Lit Name : patientlee
  • Alts : Nope
  • Your Gender : I'm a girl.
  • Orientation : Monogamously straight
  • Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Married with three kids (cue Jethro Tull)
  • Link to Stories on Lit : Patientlee's dirty little secret
  • Timezone : Eastern
  • Your SO if on Lit : Nope
  • Political Affiliation : None that I wish to discuss
  • Offline until notice : WTF does that mean?
  • Your First Language : New English
  • Cat or Dog Person : Dogs scare the crap out of me. I have cats, but don't you dare call me a "cat person".
  • What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less): Hmm... Things are pretty stable. I got a new car last month.
  • What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less): I don't lie. I'm usually very nice, but I get nasty about once a month. Consider yourself warned. (And I am a little snarky in between, sometimes without the courtesy of an emoticon.)
  • Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : Skater's Waltz

A comment on my story puts you at the top of my reading list!

Milkweed and Gossamer (First Time)

Almost in the Earth Day (Non-Erotic, not in the contest. This was not supposed to be prophetic. Love to the victims of the Pittsburgh-area school stabbings.)

The Others: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Last edited by patientlee : 04-22-2014 at 09:45 PM.

Old 04-22-2014, 08:45 PM   #337
LWulf
Mostly Harmless

• Lit Name: LWulf
  • Alts: Lonewulf, Lonewolf, Leon Wulf (but none used here)
  • Your Gender: external sexual genitalia since birth
  • Orientation: Hedonistic Heterosexual
  • Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away): Single/go the fuck away
  • Occupation: Part time designer, part time handyman, part time artist, part time unemployed
  • Link to Stories on Lit: Here
  • Timezone: Eastern Standard
  • Your SO if on Lit: None
  • Political Affiliation: Centrist (with momentary standings on either side of the fence)
  • Offline until notice: Disengaged
  • Your First Language: English
  • Additional languages: Fluent in Spanish, Smartass, and Brooklynese. Scattering of Dutch, German, French, Russian, Latin and Yiddish
  • Cat or Dog Person: I like both, dogs are easier to like
  • What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less): Preparing for an early demise, but knowing my luck, I'll live to a ripe bold age of 130
  • What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less): INTJ personality type, IQ of 143, personality of single to low double digits, brash, bold, humble, opinionated, respectful, compromiser, double analytical, dry humorist, corny jokester, complex yet simple minded, I often sell myself down to trip up those who think themselves superior (but sometimes I am)
  • Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first: No clue but the most commented is Looking for Wood
  • What is your preferred writing category: BDSM but I've been advised it should be Fetish. Frankly, and some have said this is an error to do, I like to write under the category of "Sexual" since I put so many different aspects (categories) into my stories. To date, my stories don't have too much sex in them, if at all, but I'm trying to change that
  • What category do you prefer to read: I prefer BDSM generally, but it can blend into First Time, Fetish, Interracial Love, and Romance

Last edited by LWulf : 04-22-2014 at 08:55 PM.

Old 04-22-2014, 09:13 PM   #338
jonthechaosman
Experienced

Lit Name : John Peterson
Alt's : N/A
Your Gender : Male
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Married
Link to Stories on Lit :http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
Timezone : EST
Your SO if on Lit : N/A
Political Affiliation : Independent
Offline until notice : Never know when I'll be on
Cat or Dog Person : Dog
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Always learning and growing...hopefully
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less)Just wrote a paragraph and realized I can't do it in twenty words or less.
Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : I would be happy if they enjoyed any of them really.

anon-"This is the literary equivalent of burning down your house to get rid of flies."

anon-"Fantastic - had the opportunity to score a "1" on everyone of this pathetic authors renderings. As usual and expected this putrid submission sucks dog-piss as expected."

anon-"A plot twist .. that might have led to a better than average story is incompetently and lazily executed."

anon-"This was simply awful. Way too little information. There was nothing clever or entertaining in this entire mess. If zero was possible, I'd give it to you. I can't believe I wasted my time reading this drivel."

anon-"What is expected from this sorry excuse of an author. Author..go far, far away."