Old 11-25-2017, 12:39 AM   #1
ellen_devlin
Virgin

got a comment today...

got a comment on a story today accusing me of actually being a gay or trans man rather than a woman. so amusing I wanted to share it with others who might understand.

I bury the needle on heterosexuality... I suppose that means I love men as much as a gay man? heh.

Old 11-25-2017, 12:57 AM   #2
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

I'm sure it was complimenting you as being higher evolved.

Old 11-25-2017, 01:08 AM   #3
ellen_devlin
Virgin

LOL.
I was curious and would have loved to ask further... it was a story about giving a cock-worshiping blow job. Did the person just think that a woman couldn't possibly enjoy it in that way? Of course it was an anon comment, and quite troll-y.

Old 11-25-2017, 01:45 AM   #4
TxRad
Dirty Old Man

Some of the anymice don't believe women visit Lit, much less write stories here.

Welcome to the madhouse.

All Stories By TxRad

Old 11-25-2017, 08:41 AM   #5
LoquiSordidaAdMe
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen_devlin View Post
got a comment on a story today accusing me of actually being a gay or trans man rather than a woman. so amusing I wanted to share it with others who might understand.

I bury the needle on heterosexuality... I suppose that means I love men as much as a gay man? heh.
That was a good story. You got a couple of response comments defending it too, I see.

Old 11-25-2017, 11:05 AM   #6
Areala-chan
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxRad View Post
Some of the anymice don't believe women visit Lit, much less write stories here.

Welcome to the madhouse.
Surprisingly enough, I've not gotten any of that here. I either exude pheromones potent enough to travel through packet switching networks, or I'm just not a big enough name here to have my own trollish audience. Either way, not complaining.

Crash Into Me - Two sisters find love in the aftermath of tragedy. 8 LIT pages, heavy on the romance and build-up.

Old 11-25-2017, 09:23 PM   #7
ellen_devlin
Virgin

Yes, I did... and thank you so much for being one of them. I appreciated the support!

Old 11-25-2017, 11:33 PM   #8
Desiremakesmeweak
Literotica Guru

Hey you guys - how about posting your stories in your profile page so that we can access them easily and read them.

Old 11-25-2017, 11:37 PM   #9
ellen_devlin
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desiremakesmeweak View Post
Hey you guys - how about posting your stories in your profile page so that we can access them easily and read them.
Here's my "couldn't have been written by a woman" story. Enjoy!
https://www.literotica.com/s/his-fantasies-cock-worship

Old 11-26-2017, 11:03 AM   #10
Desiremakesmeweak
Literotica Guru

Interesting what people think... Because I could NOT have seen that being written by a man.

Not personally, anyway. Even knowing that there are a number of males writing from a seemingly female POV in many stories I would never have considered this as one of those types of stories, and I would be VERY SURPRISED if in reality this is a male's writing here.

Old 11-26-2017, 04:53 PM   #11
electricblue66
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Here's my "couldn't have been written by a woman" story. Enjoy!
https://www.literotica.com/s/his-fantasies-cock-worship
I'm guessing your nonny troll found himself getting turned on by the story... as the giver of the bj, not the receiver - he protesteth too much!

The female voice was pretty clear to me - a healthy, rampant enjoyment of cock, a celebration of her partner's phallus. I sensed a much stronger hetero female aesthetic than gay aesthetic here, but that was defined as much by the context and observational stuff. I 99% agree with Desire that only a woman could have written this, but I do know male writers who'd give the other 1% a good shot.

My stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 11-26-2017, 05:16 PM   #12
Blind_Justice
Literotica Guru

Women enjoying literature of the obscene persuasion? Preposterous I say! What will they think of next? Voting?

Fading Stars - Chapter 01
Something is snuffing out suns. A lonely android is sent to discover who or what is doing it.

My stuff on Lit

Old 11-26-2017, 06:13 PM   #13
Athalia
Literotica Guru

Quote:
LOL.
I was curious and would have loved to ask further... it was a story about giving a cock-worshiping blow job. Did the person just think that a woman couldn't possibly enjoy it in that way? Of course it was an anon comment, and quite troll-y.
And we all know that Anonymous is 100% right 100% of the time.

I read the story almost as an instruction manual, spelling out in detail what she was doing to him, and leaving nothing to the imagination. Not that that was a bad thing, but maybe that's why Anon thought you were a male, because for men, I think, it's all about the sensation.

When I joined Lit many years ago, I was accused of being a man (but not a gay man). I still wonder where that came from, unless I, too, focus on sensation rather than relationships... it's erotica, after all. I also wonder why Anon thought that a woman couldn't describe a man's response to sexual stimulation, when Lit if full of male writers describing a woman's response to sexual stimulation, with wildly varying degrees of accuracy. A bit of a double standard working here, I think.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 11-26-2017, 11:39 PM   #14
ellen_devlin
Virgin

I definitely wondered if the troll was getting a bit too involved with the story in an uncomfortable (for him) way. I purposely make my lit submissions short and to the (sexual) point ó I write what I like and what I want to read, and 99% of the time if Iím on lit Iím not looking for an involved story. (No offense to those who write them... I have gotten caught up in some really great reads on occasion. Iím just usually looking for more of a quickie, so to speak.)

Oh, and really, what better place to read fantastic descriptions of both sides of a blow job than gay stories? Hand jobs, too, for that matter. Maybe Iíve just done a bit too much ďresearch.Ē

Old 11-26-2017, 11:59 PM   #15
LoquiSordidaAdMe
Really Experienced

Quote:
I purposely make my lit submissions short and to the (sexual) point...
Keep writing the way you do, ED. I like them short and sweet. It's why you're on my Favorites list. I wish I could cut to the chase as quickly as you do, but my characters always seem to get away from me, and my stories run longer than I'd like.