Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 12-21-2009, 09:00 AM   #101
Jenna2641
Imagination is Sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodac View Post
As I'm yearning to suck off a crossdresser again, I wish it could have been you as well. Thanks!
Your welcome, Dear!

Old 12-21-2009, 09:40 AM   #102
rbone04
Literotica Guru

I think I've posted on this experience on another thread, but whatever... it turns me on to type about past experiences. Anyways, much like everyone else I swallowed my own cum countless times before I got it from a man. Regardlbess, the first time with him was a completely different experience!

We were seniors in high school, and he was one of my best friends. Only a few days earlier we both revealed to each other that we were bisexual and interested in at least fooling around... That night, we both sucked each others' cocks but were too nervous to "complete the act." After a few more tries, however, it soon became a nearly every day thing (as for that nervousness, well I think we got over it pretty quickly considering it wasn't 2 weeks before we were fucking one another).

The night it finally happened, the two of us were heading to the mountains to go skiing like we did nearly every day. He was driving his SUV and I was in the passenger seat. It was dark and we were on back roads so I decided to do my buddy a favor and "help him out" since he drove and all. I helped pull his ski pants down just below his hips to unleash his impressively thick cock and I went to town immediately. I was giving it 110% for what seemed like an eternity! I felt his body start to tense up so I knew what was coming (sorry). Moments later he sprayed a HUGE load right into the back of my throat! I gagged for a second, and whatever cum I couldn't swallow dribbled out of my mouth around his cock. I quickly took his cock all the way back into my mouth so I didn't waste a drop!

I was so turned on by the whole experience, that honestly taste was the last thing on my mind. As a matter of fact, I just whipped my dick out and immediately jerked off while he continued to drive. I do, however, remember it tasting pretty delicious though--thick, warm, and salty...mmmmm. I mean of course I remember the taste, considering the fact that I've probably swallowed 500 loads from this guy. Nonetheless, there has yet to be a time that turned me on nearly as much as the first

* "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."

~Mark Twain
* "This land is your land and this land is my land, sure, but the world is run by those that never listen to music anyway."
~Bob Dylan
* "Wear your knowledge like a pocket watch... If I don't ask you what time it is, I don't fucking care what time it is."
~loosely based on something Lord Chesterfield once said
These are a few of my favorite things...

Old 12-21-2009, 10:00 AM   #103
bisexme
Virgin

Thumbs up my cousin

we were spending the hollidays at his grandmothers house.we slept together cause there was only that bed. one night we get really drunk. we normally sleep naked so we can jerk each other as usual, but that night the alchool left us totally good.so after a while of jerking i told him: i want to suck your dick.... he smiled and tell me to do it. so i get down and get it on my mouth.just loved it.i've suck him fast and faster.when i felt him start moving i stoped." lick my ass wet and fuck me, please...
he get me lying stomach down and i feel his tongue at my ass. i get on my kness so he can open my ass.i was crazy.my left hand gets his dick.come on, come on.get in me. that was the first time i get my ass fucked. i loved it and tell him to when he were close to cum to do it in my mouth, as if i were one of that bitchs we saw in films.he stroke my ass a little more and then he said: i'll cum now", i get his dick in my mouth and start suck fast. i feel his warm milk all over my mouth. The flavour, the texture, mmmm... i loved it...

Old 12-21-2009, 10:25 AM   #104
hardhorn
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisexme View Post
we were spending the hollidays at his grandmothers house.we slept together cause there was only that bed. one night we get really drunk. we normally sleep naked so we can jerk each other as usual, but that night the alchool left us totally good.so after a while of jerking i told him: i want to suck your dick.... he smiled and tell me to do it. so i get down and get it on my mouth.just loved it.i've suck him fast and faster.when i felt him start moving i stoped." lick my ass wet and fuck me, please...
he get me lying stomach down and i feel his tongue at my ass. i get on my kness so he can open my ass.i was crazy.my left hand gets his dick.come on, come on.get in me. that was the first time i get my ass fucked. i loved it and tell him to when he were close to cum to do it in my mouth, as if i were one of that bitchs we saw in films.he stroke my ass a little more and then he said: i'll cum now", i get his dick in my mouth and start suck fast. i feel his warm milk all over my mouth. The flavour, the texture, mmmm... i loved it...
Nice. Hard as a rock here after reading that

Old 12-21-2009, 10:35 AM   #105
Earl
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisexme View Post
I couldn't get past the poor grammar.

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy"-Ben Franklin

Old 12-21-2009, 11:39 PM   #106
PantyGuy617
Really Experienced

Damn Lodac, that has me throbbing! Loved hearing about her big shaved balls!

Old 12-22-2009, 11:35 PM   #107
Lodac

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyGuy617 View Post
Damn Lodac, that has me throbbing! Loved hearing about her big shaved balls!
Thanks! I still jerk off thinking about her huge prick constantly..

Old 02-23-2011, 11:53 AM   #108
thkdck4u
Experienced

I guess I might have tasted it when a little when I started jacking off at about age 12. I don't recall. But a few years later, I was experimenting with trying to self suck. I could go upside down and jack off and get the head in my mouth. I came in my mouth a few times. I didn't love it, but I loved feeling it shoot.

Then I had a girlfriend years later who I used to cum inside of, and I would go down on her afterward. She tasted so good, and when I came inside of her, it was kind of a "third" taste; not just her or me. It was the best. I used to get hard again just eating her cream pie.

Next was when a Domme made me stand naked in front of her and jack off for her. At the last minute she had me cum in her mouth, then snowballed me. It was hot and dirty. I was especially mindful of the taste since I didn't have anything to drink for about 30 min. I felt like a whore. In a good way.

When I finally sucked off my first guy, he wouldn't cum in my mouth. I didn't particularly want him to, but I did like the taste of his pre-cum.

Old 02-23-2011, 02:57 PM   #109
StacyCD39
Sweet little cum princess

I've first tasted mine a long, long time ago, but I fantasize about tasting another man's seed...

I don't want to be a virgin cocksucker anymore.

The dildo just isn't cutting it.

Old 02-23-2011, 08:20 PM   #110
Phydeax69
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyCD39 View Post
I've first tasted mine a long, long time ago, but I fantasize about tasting another man's seed...

I don't want to be a virgin cocksucker anymore.

The dildo just isn't cutting it.
Yeah, no kidding! I need some real cock also!

My first time was a LONG time ago. I've posted before about my exploits with my friend from across the street (when we were both a little young) The first times we sucked each other off, we DIDN'T cum, so when we started, it got crazy! At first it was just a little fluid, nothing like what we'd cum to KNOW as a good cum! I think I got him first. he was finishing me off, and I felt something, he said "did you piss in my mouth?" I said no, I think I finally came! So we waited a bit, got me hard again and I whacked off, sure enough, I came again! (if I could only STILL do that!) Not long after that (maybe a month?) I was sucking him again, and he climaxed and shot in my mouth Needless to say I LOVED the taste, since I'd been eating my own for a while. I used to swallow his load a lot, he didn't really like the taste, nor did the other guy I used to play with back then, but I sure did! And swallowed it every time I had the chance! Nothing like sucking another guy to climax and letting the cum roll around in your mouth!

Old 03-18-2011, 02:52 AM   #111
norwester
Virgin

First Boyfriend

Assuming what's really in question here is more along the lines of "tell us about the first time somebody came in your mouth..........."

I was pretty precocious - circle jerks and jackoff buddy by 12, lost boy-girl virginity at 13, getting blow jobs and fucking boys by 15. But, unlike many here, I've always enjoyed getting a blowjob or fucking a fine male ass with little urge to suck or be fucked myself. It's all good, but t hat's the way I usually roll.

My first leave in Copenhagen changed me from never to sometimes. I was a 20 year old GI stationed in Germany. Six months after getting there I took a couple of weeks leave and decided to go to Copenhagen which was regarded as prime hunting grounds for horny GI's.

It proved true when I met a beautiful blonde girl with a fun attitude, succulent body and understanding parents. We played, partied and fucked ourselves silly for a week before she had to return to University. Unfortunately, sex has always been the ultimate aphrodisiac for me - the more I get the more I want And, I still had a long weekend to fill before returning to the lot less fun grind of Army life..

Friday night I started at a very cool music bar, but I was there too early for much real action. After a couple of beers, I got restless and decided to move along. Out the door, down and across the street was a small lighted sign for
another bar so I decided to check it out. A beer and a minute later I knew it was a gay bar. The thought was intriguing be.cause I knew I was young and hot and many eyes showed interest. There were many hot blow jobs to be had, maybe it was time to get one or two.

It's getting too late to finish this tonight so I'll post this now and the rest tommorow.

Old 05-22-2011, 11:36 PM   #112
ozziebiguy
Virgin

i was 17 and i sucked off my gay boss. I loved the feeling of warm cum shooting down my throat and i've loved it ever since and i'm always looking for a new cock to suck

Old 05-23-2011, 04:00 AM   #113
BentSecrets
Literotica Guru

I am not sure if this was the first time, really, but it's the first time I *remember* in a vivid way. I should specify of course the first time other than my own cum, as by this point I'd been self-sucking for a few years (wish I still could :P)

I was about 19 or 20, driving up to visit a friend who lived several hours north up the 5 freeway from me. So, along the route I stopped at a rest area just to take a leak. It was fairly busy, so I had to go in to use a stall, and as I was standing there peeing I noticed a good sized glory hole. What caught my eye was the fact that the guy on the other side was stroking a really, really nice cock.

Well, I started to get hard almost immediately, and as I finished peeing I sat down and started to stroke, too, figuring it was safe since, hell, he was doing it too. After a bit he stood up, once the crowd had died down, and shoved his cock through. I had already been playing for a few years at this point, so I immediately took to sucking him. I worked him for awhile, when suddenly a woman's voice called out "Are you OK in there?" He hurriedly zipped, called out 'I'll be right there!' and bailed. I sat for a bit, irritated, and another guy came in. Miraculously this guy sat down, and after a bit started stroking, too, seeing that I'd been sort of stroking, half covered up.

Anyway, similar deal. Sucked him for a bit, but then he took off, didn't finish. Frustrated, I got up and left too. About an hour or so down the road I realized I was SO fucking horny, so I stopped at another rest area to try again. This one had no glory hole, so that made it harder. I went in, found the back-most stall, and started to stroke. That's when I heard it--the distinct sound of a guy smacking his cock on his hand. I did the same, and a reply came. Then a foot slid under the stall into mine. Odd, I hadn't even realized somebody had entered! So I stroked his foot with mine, and in a minute or so he slipped his lower half under, revealing a *gorgeous* cock, easily 10 inches. I stroked it and played with it, but didn't want to get down there to suck it so I whispered "come over here," then stood up and unlocked my stall door.

He came over, I locked the door and went to town. Up and down I sucked his cock, marveling at how fucking big it was. It was as thick as mine (which, trust me, is impressive--I'm VERY thick, and have only ever seen a couple of cocks as thick as mine), but a good 3 inches longer, and it leaked precum like crazy. I think it was the precum that did it, actually--it tasted sweet, and I licked and sucked it as much as I could, using my thumb to stroke up his urethra to bring up even more.

And then he tensed up, grabbed the handicap bar and leaned back against the wall as he started to pump his cum into my mouth. I don't know what happened, but suddenly I was on fire for this guy, and I started to suck and stroke him furiously and probably a little too loudly. I sucked even after he motioned for me to let go. He began to whimper as I sucked out every last drop of cum, and I swallowed it--all of it. It took a few minutes, but my senses finally came back to me and I released him, and off he went, grinning like crazy.

I felt guilty and terrified the rest of the trip, nervous about what I'd done, but luckily next time I was tested I came out clean, as I luckily always have. Man, oh man--what a delicious treat that man's cock was.

Last edited by BentSecrets : 05-23-2011 at 04:03 AM.

Old 05-23-2011, 05:01 AM   #114
malecasual
Really Experienced

Fucking hot post Bent, fucking hot. I'm a dominant guy, but I'd love a cocksucker who simply won't let go of my dick

Old 06-03-2011, 11:09 PM   #115
todd_james
Virgin

The first guy I hooked up with, I intended on just using his mouth to get off as I was in kind of a lull in terms of women and was crazy horny! I ended up getting a bit curious as I was sitting on his couch with my pants off getting sucked ... and we ended up 69'ing on the floor which lead us to his bed and some body rubbing (on his part, I wasn't really into it but he wanted to get off that way & I wanted him to get off too). When he got ready to cum I surprised myself & told him I wanted him to unload in my mouth, and he climbed up on my chest and started cumming.

I barely opened my mouth and the first shot went across my lips, I took the rest in my now hungry mouth and swallowed. His cum was watery and thin, what surprised me was I immediately wanted more! I was so horny at that point when he finished me off I came so hard and so much, but he didn't swallow

Old 06-04-2011, 11:51 AM   #116
Niko408
Experienced

My first load from a nice hard boy made me shoot my load instantly. I savored it.

Old 06-04-2011, 12:06 PM   #117
my2inches
Really Experienced

My 1st was from my step dad caught me jacking and said he wanted to 69 with me. Love it then and love it now

Old 06-04-2011, 02:20 PM   #118
BlueyeGuy51

My first was my own and was pleasantly surprised. A girlfriend had just sucked me off and before she could swallow I pulled her face to mine and gave her a deep french kiss. At the time I hadn't even considered that she still had a mouthful, I just wanted to kiss her for making me feel so very good.

Old 06-06-2011, 01:07 AM   #119
boundforglory
Experienced

The first time I tasted any ejaculate other then my own was when my best friend and I sucked each others cocks with wild abandon in his garage in high school. We were so turned on we both reveled in it. In the weeks and months that followed, I learned to love the taste of him.

Since then, I've sucked a lot of dick. Some guys cum is deliciously manly, some is, to quote a twink I know, like toxic waste. What I do or don't like, I usually spit on their ass or stomach or thigh.

Old 06-07-2011, 12:09 AM   #120
TheDoubleU
Experienced

I am able to suck myself off and the first time I did it was around 15 and one time I decided to keep my mouth on my cock and swallowed.

Old 07-22-2011, 10:19 PM   #121
kinkyfreakn386
Virgin

Wink With a friend

Around 12yrs,friend live across the road from me in Lake Land,FL,craig was about my age,sucked each other to see how it would taste,he was very yummy,we played a couple of times,his family and him moved away,sad day

Old 07-23-2011, 01:02 AM   #122
flashback50
Virgin

i want to try sucking and swallowing so badly

Old 07-23-2011, 02:37 AM   #123
priapusone
Literotica Guru

nice man, lets just cum on each other and lick it off!

Old 07-24-2011, 05:24 PM   #124
flasubm

I've only tasted my own and the first time was a kiss from my wife after a wonderful blowjob

Old 07-24-2011, 07:21 PM   #125
timmy65
Really Experienced

why not

and very nice too