Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 10-14-2006, 04:41 PM   #51
sweetjain
Really Experienced

I'd never even gone down on a girl but I had a gf who spent the night a lot. I licked her panties one morning after I smelled them. I had made her cum from fingering her through them the night before.

Old 10-15-2006, 12:45 PM   #52
fingermagic
Literotica Guru

It was a bit of a suprise and I can not say I loved it (I was a teenager), but it was pretty exciting. I have of course grown to like it very much. The first time a man came in my ass was more memorable. It was really nice.

Last edited by Etoile : 11-03-2006 at 08:03 PM. Reason: sorry, minor ages can't be specified...keep it vague, thanks

Old 10-16-2006, 12:29 AM   #53
sult4real
Experienced

I've had my first cocksuck a few months ago; loved it; had the guy use a condom as he was a stranger. Would love to "let go" and get the wad, but don't want disease either. Sigh!

Old 10-16-2006, 08:41 AM   #54
Fatemaster
Really Really Experienced

The first time I tasted cum

To be honest, the first time I tasted cum, it was my own. It was before I considered myself bi, and I had never had sex with a guy before.

I was rubbing myself off, fantasizing about getting a blow job from a girl when I came. It was all over my belly and hand and I was curious. So I licked it off my hand and then took my fingers and ran them up my belly and sucked my fingers clean.

I wasn't grossed out at all. In fact, I kind of thought "that was hot." It made me open-minded enough to lick my own cum off girls (I found that most girls were into it) and even swallow my own cum after cumming in a girl's mouth.

My first time tasting another guy's come was in a threesome with him and his wife. He came in her mouth, and then I kissed her with full tongue. It didn't taste any different than mine, but the situation was so much hotter, it really got me turned on.

Old 10-17-2006, 11:05 PM   #55
Mike302
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatemaster
To be honest, the first time I tasted cum, it was my own. It was before I considered myself bi, and I had never had sex with a guy before.

I was rubbing myself off, fantasizing about getting a blow job from a girl when I came. It was all over my belly and hand and I was curious. So I licked it off my hand and then took my fingers and ran them up my belly and sucked my fingers clean.

I wasn't grossed out at all. In fact, I kind of thought "that was hot." It made me open-minded enough to lick my own cum off girls (I found that most girls were into it) and even swallow my own cum after cumming in a girl's mouth.

My first time tasting another guy's come was in a threesome with him and his wife. He came in her mouth, and then I kissed her with full tongue. It didn't taste any different than mine, but the situation was so much hotter, it really got me turned on.

Lucky man you are!

Mike

Old 10-26-2006, 01:29 PM   #56
ConradBird
Virgin

Do you want to see sum real cum?

I found this to be un-fucking-believable! See what you think.

http://******.com/index.php?name=Vid...&video_id=1877

Old 10-26-2006, 05:17 PM   #57
trask9
Literotica Guru

First taste

I was in a threesome with a good friend and his girlfriend. She was sucking me, he had his face in her sweet pussy. We were kind in a triangle position and his cock was right next to my face. I had never sucked another guy but his cock was so hot looking that I leaned over, took it into my mouth and being inexperienced I did what his girlfriend was doing to my cock. When he came it was huge, I swallowed and sucked and tasted until he had no more.
One of the hottest times of my life and I loved it. Later on that night
they were in a 69 position with her on top and I was going doggy with her.
He would pull my cock out of her pussy, suck it , put it back in, lick my balls and her clit as I fucked her. When I was about to cum he pulled my cock out of her and swallowed it, ohhhhhhhhh wow did I cum. It was a hot night.
TJ

Old 10-26-2006, 05:38 PM   #58
soccergrrl
Really Experienced

I loved my first experience. Made me wonder what all the sour faces were about.

"Come to the dark side... we have cookies!"

Old 10-26-2006, 09:08 PM   #59
rjp44

Quote:
Originally Posted by trask9
I was in a threesome with a good friend and his girlfriend. She was sucking me, he had his face in her sweet pussy. We were kind in a triangle position and his cock was right next to my face. I had never sucked another guy but his cock was so hot looking that I leaned over, took it into my mouth and being inexperienced I did what his girlfriend was doing to my cock. When he came it was huge, I swallowed and sucked and tasted until he had no more.
One of the hottest times of my life and I loved it. Later on that night
they were in a 69 position with her on top and I was going doggy with her.
He would pull my cock out of her pussy, suck it , put it back in, lick my balls and her clit as I fucked her. When I was about to cum he pulled my cock out of her and swallowed it, ohhhhhhhhh wow did I cum. It was a hot night.
TJ
Now that is a VERY good friend

C'mon, what's your pleasure

Old 11-02-2006, 11:35 AM   #60
outdoorpantys
Experienced

xxxxxxxxx

ssssssssssssssssssssssss

Last edited by outdoorpantys : 11-10-2006 at 03:31 PM.

Old 11-03-2006, 07:15 AM   #61
spittincobra96
Experienced

Haven't tasted another guy's cum yet but extremely curious about it. Would luv to feel a hard cock shooting a large load in my mouth.

Old 11-03-2006, 10:28 AM   #62
YoungMNGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConradBird
I found this to be un-fucking-believable! See what you think.

http://******.com/index.php?name=Vid...&video_id=1877
That can't be real but his balls certainly were HUGE.

Old 11-03-2006, 12:00 PM   #63
wifewatcher21
Really Experienced

my sub husband

I love the taste of cum, but I get more turned on when I see my husband swallow a load from my lovers cock. My lover even makes hubby put my panties on. Life is good!

with a sissy cuckold husband.

Old 11-03-2006, 02:32 PM   #64
boi6969
Really Experienced

The first time I got the pleasure of sucking a cock was about 12 years ago. I was a teenager and some older neighborhood boys invited me to go camping for the weekend. They introduced me to the pleasures of letting myself be used. They forced me to suck them off and held my mouth shut until I swallowed their cum. From that night on, I have truly enjoyed the feel and taste of another man's cum sliding down my throat. I am bi. I'm married to a wonderful woman who indulges me in my love for the taste of cum, and I encourage her need for "outside" activities, which she brings home to share.

Last edited by Etoile : 11-03-2006 at 08:06 PM. Reason: sorry, minor ages can't be specified...keep it vague, thanks

Old 01-09-2007, 09:32 AM   #65
rjp44

A bump for sandiego

C'mon, what's your pleasure

Old 01-09-2007, 10:11 AM   #66
blklthrjkt
Literotica Guru

First time is dim in my memory, but I must have liked it because I did it again...and again and again.

My Sex Map

Old 01-10-2007, 11:47 AM   #67
sandiego1
Literotica Guru

one day i will.

Old 01-10-2007, 12:47 PM   #68
blklthrjkt
Literotica Guru

Hope you find a tasty guy soon.

My Sex Map

Old 01-10-2007, 01:45 PM   #69
txboyalone
Literotica Guru

good to the last drop

My first time was a shock because I thought I would not like it and spit it out, but it was a new flavor and I kind of liked it. After the next three or four times I realized that I never got to taste guys who had dicks over 7 because it blasted down my throat. Then I learned to pull back a little so I got a good taste. Like others here, sometimes its good and sometimes a little to tart. I always switch to lots of fruit juices and lots of water if I am going to meet up with someone so my cum taste good. After all we aim to please.

Old 01-18-2007, 04:49 PM   #70
Nott
Crippling your sister

I loved it, sadly it's been awhile :/

Old 06-21-2009, 06:17 PM   #71
Leeboytoy
Literotica Guru

I loved it.

^^ If you want to see what I have to offer.

Old 06-21-2009, 07:01 PM   #72
meflash

other than my own cum the frist time was not good, i meet a guy from a adult ad that i was new to bi sex & he told me no problem do what you feel ok about. we ended sucking each other then when into 69 with me on the bottom. He had his whole cock in my mouth iam glad he was small, but i couldnt move my head & after a few mimutes he came i had to sawllow it all. He knew i didnt want that & i never called him again. Later i did meet a guy i could trust who i knew was std free & did suck him till he came in my mouth, i sawllow his cum & liked it, now i do him eveytime we meet.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:03 AM   #73
sterculius
Literotica Guru

At around fifteen or so, my best friend and I progressed from jerking off together to mutual handjobs to eventually, blowjobs. Initially, we agreed to stop short of cumming in each others mouth. This worked for a while, but inevitably he got "carried away" and exploded in my mouth with a tremendous amount of thick, warm teenage semen which I swallowed. To my surprise, I found that I liked both the taste and the texture but even more importantly, I liked the experience and I especially liked the idea of being a "cocksucker". Although at first I pretended to be pissed off that he had cum in my mouth, after it happened a few more times, I finally admitted to liking it and after that he always came in my mouth and I always swallowed.

Old 06-23-2009, 02:31 AM   #74
sinfulallure
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungMNGuy View Post
That can't be real but his balls certainly were HUGE.

gooooooooooooood heavens. would love him to pump it all up me

Old 06-23-2009, 11:03 PM   #75
PolyLvr
Literotica Guru

The first time voluntarily, I loved it. And every time since then. There is a feeling of power when you make someone come with your mouth, man or woman.