Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 09-06-2006, 12:00 AM   #26
Prime
Literotica Guru

for something that i knew was going to happen, it suprised the hell out of me. i wasn't really expecting it when it happened, so i ended up swallowing all of it. he wanted to suck me, but damnit, i wanted to taste his cum. so i went back to work with almost a religious fervor. and after about 20 minutes, i finally got what i wanted. i reconized the throbbing that ment he was about to cum that time, pulled everything but the head out, and let it flow. i guess he had been drinking pineapple juice, because it was a very tasty meledy of sweet and salty, and i really couldn't get enough of it.

damn, i need to jerk off now....or give him a call..........

Old 09-07-2006, 12:39 AM   #27
thongman45
Virgin

Talking The first time I tasted cum...

I was sucking my guy and just decided to go for the gold....it wasn't bad...now I almost always swallow.
My wife never misses a drop either.......Da slut! just kidding hun

Old 09-08-2006, 01:55 PM   #28
bi_asian_guy
Really Experienced

Last edited by bi_asian_guy : 04-14-2011 at 12:43 AM.

Old 09-11-2006, 08:41 AM   #29
mikeeeboy
Virgin

The first time I had a guy cum in my mouth I managed to hold his cock there and let a combination of my saliva and his cum dripple out of my mouth and down the length of his cock. It got really messy by the time it reached his pubic hair. I then took the rest out of my mouth with my fingers and wiped it on his chest hairs. Again, very messy!

Old 09-11-2006, 02:57 PM   #30
webber1998
Just hanging around

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeeeboy
Again, very messy!
I like it messy.

Did you go back for more?

Old 09-11-2006, 06:03 PM   #31
Bicur_IA
Virgin

My first time with another guy, I couldn't taste his cum at all, and since he was in my mouth, I'm not even sure how much he came, I just swallowed. The next time , I was lucky enough to get to suck off 3 other guys, and it was so fucking hot. I still get a hard-on thinking about that day. They each tasted a little different, but I loved the taste of all that cum. I don't get to taste cum very often being married to a woman who would never understand, so that was a pretty hot day for me!

Old 09-12-2006, 12:10 AM   #32
Night_Jasmine
Sweet Dreamer

Not an experience I ever want to repeat

I remember my first time, and I hated it. The taste was just disgusting, and please don't get me started on the texture. I laid there that night, battling nausea. Guess it definitely confirms I'm not into guys at all.

Old 09-12-2006, 09:52 AM   #33
redneckgirl
Experienced

My 2 cents...............the first time I tasted cum, I was baffled. It was so nasty. But that didn't keep me from doing it again, in fact, I had given several bj's before I ever lost my virginity. I didn't really care for the taste at all, but I did like the feeling I got afterwards that I had pleased someone. Now, I let my husband "pull out" and cum in my mouth because it turns him on so much.

Just what I like.

[color=Indigo] I love my lifestyle and wouldn't change for anyone.

Old 09-12-2006, 05:51 PM   #34
billzzz
Experienced

That's awesome what you do for your husband. You're a good wife. I'm a bi male but haven't tasted cum yet. Been close though. I really want to.

Old 09-13-2006, 11:16 PM   #35
DrDon
Literotica Guru

I enjoy taking my own cum from my girlfriends mouth after a hot blowjob. First time was when she went down on me...sucked me good and hard until I exploded...she slid up my body and gave me a big kiss...sharing half of my load. It was very surprising to say the least and not offended at all that she did that. Everytime after that she would always share my hot cum load.

When I cum deep inside her pussy...I always go down on her, sucking it out of creamy pussy and precede to give her another orgasm, orally.

I've wanted to try taking hot cum from another male, but have yet to do that. It turns her on to think about it!

Forget the Past. Live for Today as Tomorrow is wishful thinking.
http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?t=513800

Old 09-14-2006, 12:56 AM   #36
redneckgirl
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by billzzz
That's awesome what you do for your husband. You're a good wife. I'm a bi male but haven't tasted cum yet. Been close though. I really want to.

You sould try it, it's awsome, for me, it's the feeling I get that he's fulfilled and satisfied.

[color=Indigo] I love my lifestyle and wouldn't change for anyone.

Old 09-14-2006, 03:15 PM   #37
billzzz
Experienced

I will try it at some point I'm sure. I especially like how you say that it's the feeling you get when he's fulfilled and satisfied. Since I'm bi that's how I am when I with a man...the submissive one wanting to please.

Old 09-16-2006, 01:02 PM   #38
sjl1701
Experienced

I enjoyed my first time, having tasted my own prior. However, my favorite way is to have my fuck bud suck me off and then we kiss and snowball. That is quite hot and fun.

Scott

http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Old 09-16-2006, 06:19 PM   #39
Snowman5933
Really Really Experienced

A couple weeks ago a friend of ours was in from out of town. We've been into a MFM relationship for a few months and its been great. That night my SO blindfolded him and gave him a combination blowjob/handjob until he blew a massive load. She caught a large amount in her hand and fingers and had me lick/suck it off while he couldn't see what was going on. It was a huge thrill and really did not have a taste, but it did make my tongue go numb. I would do it again in a second.....maybe this time while he watched.

Snowman

Old 09-16-2006, 11:58 PM   #40
Fetishforall
Virgin

I love it!

My best friend and I were having a sleepover, god we were both like 15 years old. I was trying to sleep and the next thing I knew, his hand was rubbing my cock. I freaked for a second until the pleasure gave in and not a word was said as we both jerked each other off. I took his cock in my mouth and he came in a minute. I swallowed it all and it taseted so damn good. We had so many sleep overs in the following years and I loved swallowing all his cum every chance I got.

Over the years I have always tatsed my own cum. I always get alot of pre cum going and that is the best. I love to smear it over my lips and lick it off. I also love sucking my cum out of my wifes pussy. Both our juices mixed together is so yummy lol.

Old 09-18-2006, 09:19 AM   #41
deluxe3000
Really Experienced

first time

after jerking off with my legs over my head, shooting cum into my own mouth and all over my face. it was very sexy. did that for my girlfriend at the time, too, and she was really turned on by it.

Old 09-18-2006, 10:27 AM   #42
Sandunesurprise
Virgin

The first time I was taken by surprise and was shocked but now I cannot live without the taste of that nectar, and if I could have it on a daily basis I would.

Old 10-10-2006, 12:00 AM   #43
Mike302
Really Experienced

Lovin' this thread!

Old 10-11-2006, 09:31 AM   #44
deluxe3000
Really Experienced

love licking my cum out of my gal's pussy. yum. have tried some snowballing too and that's pretty good. but, looking at and licking a cum filled pussy, with it dripping out, makes me want to dive in and enjoy!

Old 10-11-2006, 10:12 AM   #45
PredatorSmile
Literotica Guru

Well, it was a surprise but tons of fun, once I got used to it !!!

Old 10-11-2006, 12:19 PM   #46
blankcanvas
Virgin

my first time...

My first time was with an ex. I had just cum all over her breasts and she ever so subtlely suggested that I clean her up.... with my tongue. I'm open minded, and it actually turned out to be such a turn on. She said I got a little sparkle in my eye and rise in my cock when she said it. After that she would always talk dirty to me when we're having sex or she was jerking me off. She'd be telling me to cum a lot because it was my job to clean it all up. Now it's pretty much guaranteed that I lick up my cum after I orgasm.

Old 10-12-2006, 11:30 PM   #47
outdoorpantys
Experienced

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by outdoorpantys : 11-10-2006 at 03:32 PM.

Old 10-13-2006, 09:45 PM   #48
Curious_Red
Experienced

I've only tasted my own, and I didn't think it was that bad. It's a hell of a lot cooler licking it out of my wife though, that's for sure. She's finally admitted that it turns her on when I do that. I keep a shot glass by the bed if she gets frisky, but she's yet to do that. I'd love for her to just treat me like a little slut and make me lick it off of her, but that's another thread I'm sure.

Old 10-14-2006, 08:20 AM   #49
thongman45
Virgin

First time you tasted cum

My wife loves it when I eat her cream pie, or lick it off of her. She is WILD!

Old 10-14-2006, 09:00 AM   #50
outdoorpantys
Experienced

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by outdoorpantys : 11-10-2006 at 03:32 PM.