Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 08-06-2006, 12:17 PM   #1
Penguy
Experienced

The first time you tasted cum

What was it like the first time you tasted cum other than you own? Did you let it stay in your mouth and savor the flavor and texture, or did it get shot right down your throat?

Last edited by Penguy : 08-16-2006 at 04:13 PM.

Old 08-06-2006, 03:22 PM   #2
Mastersall
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguy
What was it like the first time you tasted cum other than you own? Did you let it stay in your mouth and savor the flavor and texture, or did it get shot right down your throat?

He held my head on his cock when he came so I swallowed... was the most intense moment of my life..i can still almost taste it

Old 08-06-2006, 04:30 PM   #3
couple2002
Virgin

the first time just was great and wasn't long ago. when he squirted in my mouth I just held it there till he was done the swallowed it down

Old 08-06-2006, 05:33 PM   #4
none2_none2
Literotica Guru

It was gross for me. I wondered if I might be a closet str8. I think most guys have cum that is kind of yucky. I find very few exceptions, but there are some exceptions that have ok cum.

Now on the other hand, precum is great. Unfortunately, most guys don't have much if any at all. I find to get the most precum out of a guy if they have any at all, is to extend the foreplay -- do anything that turns him on short of touching his cock. For some, its a finger in their ass, others a kiss, others a lick (could be balls, nipples, underarms, ass, toes... different guys have different nerve wirings). Just keep him on edge, and you'll get the most precum that he is capable of producing.

Old 08-06-2006, 10:20 PM   #5
mtt_rdd
Experienced

gusher

First time I tasted it was about 6 years ago from a bud I suck off from time to time even still. We email back and forth when either he or I are in the mood for it. At any rate...it was outdoors at night, he was on his back on a blanket, and I had a real good, wet, rhythm going. At first I could taste the precum. Remember it being really wet, and much tastier than I anticipated. Cant describe it at all. Really just made me enjoy it more. And then he unloaded. I did my best to take the first two or three blasts - this was before I learned to swallow as it cums - my mouth started to fill and he was bucking his hips and I needed to do something. I opened my mouth and it started sliding down his cock and I rubbed his head and shaft all over my lips and face and can still recall his cock leaking all over me.

As a matter of fact he emailed me to suck him tonight. Havent sucked him in a few months.

I loved the taste and the feel and texture the firsttime. Made me resolved to do a much better job the next time. Now Im not so gun shy and really enjoy using my mouth to make someone feel good. Male or female.

Old 08-06-2006, 10:34 PM   #6
Masta Z
Experienced

xdsfa

Last edited by Masta Z : 12-06-2007 at 05:23 AM.

Old 08-07-2006, 11:58 AM   #7
PredatorSmile
Literotica Guru

First time I tasted a girl's cum, it was totally unexpected. I was with this 40-year-old divorced woman and we were doing it in a motel. We had pleasured each other before but she thought herself incapable of "letting go". Well, with me she did !

When I first tasted my bf's cum, it was.....surprising. This was my first time going down on a guy. I was very nervous. He was nervous too. I was the first girl to go down on him....and I had braces ( at the time, but not anymore). Since that time, I've gotten better at it and I must say, I like the taste of him.

Old 08-07-2006, 12:58 PM   #8
mtt_rdd
Experienced

'surprising'

'Surprising' is the only word I can think of too, PredSmile. Although, I keep trying to explain the dizzyness, or highly concentrated sexual silence that you feel moment someone has released in your mouth and all you can feel is their slickness and softness...their silence and sigh is both quiet and loud...your whole body throbs...and there is this energy from the cum on your lips...connects you to the other person for that brief indescribable moment

Old 08-07-2006, 02:27 PM   #9
NaughtyKelly
Horny bunny!

It was salty

Old 08-07-2006, 08:32 PM   #10
robbie_boy1

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorSmile
First time I tasted a girl's cum, it was totally unexpected. I was with this 40-year-old divorced woman and we were doing it in a motel. We had pleasured each other before but she thought herself incapable of "letting go". Well, with me she did !

When I first tasted my bf's cum, it was.....surprising. This was my first time going down on a guy. I was very nervous. He was nervous too. I was the first girl to go down on him....and I had braces ( at the time, but not anymore). Since that time, I've gotten better at it and I must say, I like the taste of him.

I have always loved the taste of women...I learned to like the taste of men in my forties and I have never looked back...being bi male and rather submissive, I get my share of all............yes it rocks!!

http://www.puritytest.net/ 26.6% pure!

Old 08-08-2006, 01:15 AM   #11
LoboBoy
Really Experienced

I savoured it too. Depends on the guy though.

Old 08-08-2006, 03:08 AM   #12
jwolff
Virgin

I had tasted my own and his was quite similar, which was, in a way, a surprise. At the time I was pretty busy dealing with the experience of having a cock in my mouth for the first time and minutes before having had my cock in his mouth. When he came it was in strong spurts that filled my mouth and gave me no real choice but to swallow what I could while the rest of it flowed out of my mouth and down my chin. Much to my girlfriends delight.

Old 08-08-2006, 05:50 AM   #13
rjp44

I enjoyed both the taste and the experience from the first time, which was shortly after high school. At the time, I had not even tasted my own.

I have since learned that when sucking someone who is a heavy cummer, it's easier to deep throat and let the first couple of shots shoot down the throat, then it's easy to hold the rest in my mouth to either savor for a while, or to snowball.

C'mon, what's your pleasure

Old 08-11-2006, 07:04 PM   #14
webber1998
Just hanging around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguy

It was one of the most UNEXPECTED and ultimate experiences of my life. I eagerly swallowed it down and then savored every drop from his cock for the next 20 minutes until he was ready to go again. Ah, to be young again....

Old 08-11-2006, 09:37 PM   #15
rjp44

Quote:
Originally Posted by webber1998
It was one of the most UNEXPECTED and ultimate experiences of my life. I eagerly swallowed it down and then savored every drop from his cock for the next 20 minutes until he was ready to go again. Ah, to be young again....
Ah, to be with the young again. Those who get hard again after a half hour, or less, and are ready to give me another load to savor.

C'mon, what's your pleasure

Old 08-12-2006, 12:56 PM   #16
webber1998
Just hanging around

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjp44
Ah, to be with the young again. Those who get hard again after a half hour, or less, and are ready to give me another load to savor.
Young has it's benefits. But then again, having EXPERIENCE counts for volumes!!

Hmmm... a 2 minute quickie back then or a 1 hour hot, passionate and sweaty session now. Thats a toughy !!

Give me the latter any day.

Old 08-12-2006, 01:38 PM   #17
none2_none2
Literotica Guru

Well I have to be honest, if we are talking about VOLUMES, the youth have us older guys beat out. It is just a fact of life, the volume declines with age.

Old 08-12-2006, 01:54 PM   #18
webber1998
Just hanging around

Quote:
Originally Posted by none2_none2
Well I have to be honest, if we are talking about VOLUMES, the youth have us older guys beat out. It is just a fact of life, the volume declines with age.
Can't argue with you on that one. And their is definitely something to be said for VOLUMES...hahahaha...

Old 08-14-2006, 09:53 AM   #19
ghandisflipflop
Virgin

I find my cum tastes sweeter if I have drunk pineapple juice beforehand.

Old 08-16-2006, 04:09 PM   #20
webber1998
Just hanging around

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghandisflipflop
I find my cum tastes sweeter if I have drunk pineapple juice beforehand.
Let'me check that for you.....

Old 09-01-2006, 09:09 AM   #21
service39206
Virgin

I swallowed my first load from another guy

I had been eating my own cum and fantasizing about eating another man's cum for a long time. Then one night a the local video store a cock came through the glory hole and I sucked my first cock and swallowed my first load. I am a confirmed enthusiastic cock sucked and cum eater.
I have been sucking and swallowing for 25 years!

Old 09-01-2006, 11:50 AM   #22
my2inches
Really Experienced

My first time was with my cousin in my teens and his was like cream , been sucking cocks ever since and love the taste of thick cum.

Old 09-02-2006, 04:49 AM   #23
gagginforit
Math and girls is hard

I'm ready willing and able for my first go. Hopefully soon. But when the time came I'd probably chicken out and insist on condoms.

Old 09-02-2006, 07:15 PM   #24
CaribbeanStudd
Experienced

I was 18 and playing with myself real good. I was really horny and my cock was dangling in front of my mouth. I decided to see if i could suck myself. I was able to get half of my cock in my mouth. It took about 15 seconds before i was blowing my load down my own throat. I couldn't swallow all of it but what I did get was amazing. I've been swallowing cum ever since.

Old 09-02-2006, 10:42 PM   #25
H_Meyerer
Virgin

The first time I tasted cum was with a boyfriend who was a total virgin. I was giving him head and I guess since it was his first time he barely lasted a few minutes. He came without warning me and it was such a shock that I just swallowed. It was warm and a little bitter tasting, I didn't enjoy it at all. I spit it out right away. We dated for a couple more months but eventually I got tired of being the teacher. I need a man with experience!