Old 05-25-2008, 02:20 PM   #12101
only_more_so
Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
nap-of-the-earth

weed whacker

My AH Directory posting can be found here. If you want to go directly to my stories try this link.

Check out the final chapter of my story The Reluctant Psychic.

Old 05-25-2008, 02:29 PM   #12102
where

Quote:
Originally Posted by only_more_so View Post
weed whacker
pothead

Old 05-25-2008, 04:11 PM   #12103
only_more_so
Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrulyRedBeauty View Post
pothead
stinky

My AH Directory posting can be found here. If you want to go directly to my stories try this link.

Old 05-25-2008, 04:13 PM   #12104
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
stinky
Pigpen
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create — so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck
dizzylia (and her stories)

Old 05-25-2008, 04:34 PM   #12105
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylia View Post
Pigpen
Linus and Schroeder

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 05-25-2008, 04:52 PM   #12106

Quote:
Linus and Schroeder
woodstock

Old 05-25-2008, 04:54 PM   #12107
rbijon
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaHeat View Post
woodstock
rock'n roll

Old 05-25-2008, 05:03 PM   #12108
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbijon View Post
rock'n roll
Jive.
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create — so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 05-25-2008, 05:13 PM   #12109
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Jive.
Shiv!

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 05-25-2008, 05:39 PM   #12110
snap1415
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Shiv!
Shiva

Old 05-25-2008, 06:05 PM   #12111
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by snap1415 View Post
Shiva
House.
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 05-25-2008, 06:26 PM   #12112
snap1415
Literotica Guru

Quote:
House.
House of the Rising Sun

Old 05-25-2008, 06:37 PM   #12113
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
House of the Rising Sun
New Orleans
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 05-25-2008, 06:38 PM   #12114
lesbiaphrodite
Literotica Guru

the big easy

Old 05-25-2008, 06:50 PM   #12115
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbiaphrodite View Post
the big easy
Easy come, easy go
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 05-25-2008, 06:51 PM   #12116

Quote:
Easy come, easy go
winger

Old 05-25-2008, 06:51 PM   #12117
snap1415
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaHeat View Post
winger
Debra Winger

Old 05-25-2008, 06:57 PM   #12118
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Debra Winger
Terms of Endearment
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 05-25-2008, 06:57 PM   #12119
lesbiaphrodite
Literotica Guru

Jack Nicholson

Old 05-25-2008, 07:05 PM   #12120
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Jack Nicholson
As good as it gets
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 05-25-2008, 07:09 PM   #12121
only_more_so
Man

Quote:
As good as it gets
perfection

Old 05-25-2008, 07:10 PM   #12122
lesbiaphrodite
Literotica Guru

Quote:
perfection
Brussels Griffin

Old 05-25-2008, 07:13 PM   #12123
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Brussels Griffin
Wirehaired Pointing Griffon

My stories

Old 05-25-2008, 07:13 PM   #12124
lianiwhite
Virgin

Wink

what I see in the mirror...

Old 05-25-2008, 07:36 PM   #12125
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianiwhite View Post
what I see in the mirror...
Mirror, mirror on the wall . . .

My stories

Closed Thread