Old 05-05-2008, 08:15 PM   #11326
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertPirate View Post
I wish she would
End of the rainbow.
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create — so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck
dizzylia (and her stories)

Old 05-05-2008, 08:24 PM   #11327
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylia View Post
End of the rainbow.
Kiss me, I'm Irish!

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 05-05-2008, 10:00 PM   #11328
snap1415
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
Kiss me, I'm Irish!
The Ginger Man

Old 05-05-2008, 10:01 PM   #11329
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by snap1415 View Post
The Ginger Man
Ginger ice cream
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create — so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 05-05-2008, 10:52 PM   #11330
tickledkitty
Precious.

Quote:
Ginger ice cream
gingerbread

Old 05-05-2008, 10:55 PM   #11331
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Chasing someone

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 05-05-2008, 11:12 PM   #11332
Edge23
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Chasing someone
Movie Monsters

Here's a little tip: just because my avatar is female doesn't mean I am. I'm a guy. Really. I mean it.

My Stories

Old 05-05-2008, 11:38 PM   #11333
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge23 View Post
Movie Monsters
The Munsters

My stories

Old 05-05-2008, 11:43 PM   #11334
DesertPirate
Sailing from the desert

Cool

Quote:
The Munsters
Grandpa

Old 05-06-2008, 06:42 AM   #11335
snap1415
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Grandpa
Grandpa Jones

Old 05-06-2008, 07:13 AM   #11336
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by snap1415 View Post
Grandpa Jones
Mrs. Jones
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 05-06-2008, 08:12 AM   #11337
DesertPirate
Sailing from the desert

Cool

Quote:
Mrs. Jones
Counting Crows

Old 05-06-2008, 10:59 AM   #11338
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Counting Crows
Stone the Crows!

My stories

Old 05-06-2008, 11:01 AM   #11339
oggbashan
Ancient writer

Quote:
Stone the Crows!
Quoth the Raven "Nevermore!"

Old 05-06-2008, 11:10 AM   #11340
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by oggbashan View Post
Quoth the Raven "Nevermore!"
"What never?" "No, never!" "What never?" " . . . hardly ever."

My stories

Old 05-06-2008, 11:20 AM   #11341
oggbashan
Ancient writer

Quote:
"What never?" "No, never!" "What never?" " . . . hardly ever."
...use a big big D

Old 05-06-2008, 03:19 PM   #11342
DesertPirate
Sailing from the desert

Cool

Quote:
...use a big big D
Walk softly and carry a big stick

Old 05-06-2008, 04:08 PM   #11343
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Walk softly and carry a big stick
A man, a plan . . . Panama!

My stories

Old 05-06-2008, 04:41 PM   #11344
tickledkitty
Precious.

Quote:
A man, a plan . . . Panama!
Van Halen

Old 05-06-2008, 04:50 PM   #11345
DesertPirate
Sailing from the desert

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickledkitty View Post
Van Halen
Bob Seger

Old 05-06-2008, 05:23 PM   #11346
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Bob Seger
Pete Seegar

My stories

Old 05-06-2008, 05:57 PM   #11347
oggbashan
Ancient writer

Quote:
Pete Seegar
Cuban Cigar (hand-rolled on the thighs of virgins)

Old 05-06-2008, 06:04 PM   #11348
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Cuban Cigar (hand-rolled on the thighs of virgins)
sushi rolls

My stories

Old 05-06-2008, 07:12 PM   #11349
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
sushi rolls
Rice.
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 05-06-2008, 07:35 PM   #11350
snap1415
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Rice.
Red beans and rice (yum!)

Closed Thread