Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 05-19-2006, 04:25 PM   #1
pattymonteros
Virgin
 
pattymonteros is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6
Any ladies masturbate while breastfeeding.

Gosh this is my first post. I am a mom and I dont know if this sounds horrible or not but I was wondering if any other women became super horny after their pregnancy and especially during breastfeeding. Would love to hear peoples expeirences and if you'd like to chat in private about it give me an im at pattymonteros on yahoo IM and maybe we can chat that way.

I was sooooo horny during my pregnancies and it just continued after and I used to masturbate so much ! lol its embarassing.

Again, I am new to Literotica so I dont know if this issue has been discussed before or if it belongs somewhere else. Thank you in advance.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 04:26 PM   #2
Matthew Craig
Literotica Guru
 
Matthew Craig's Avatar
 
Matthew Craig is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 41,096
Neat.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 04:27 PM   #3
Wok
You are a Great American!
 
Wok's Avatar
 
Wok is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Rage typing
Posts: 39,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattymonteros
Gosh this is my first post. I am a mom and I dont know if this sounds horrible or not but I was wondering if any other women became super horny after their pregnancy and especially during breastfeeding. Would love to hear peoples expeirences and if you'd like to chat in private about it give me an im at pattymonteros on yahoo IM and maybe we can chat that way.

I was sooooo horny during my pregnancies and it just continued after and I used to masturbate so much ! lol its embarassing.

Again, I am new to Literotica so I dont know if this issue has been discussed before or if it belongs somewhere else. Thank you in advance.
Hmm, never heard of that before.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 04:27 PM   #4
Lushisss
Cold chillin' in effect
 
Lushisss's Avatar
 
Lushisss is offline
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Vadgeville
Posts: 19,001
Normally I wouldn't do this but, try her Lesbian stuff. She used to write here on Lit. Nice chick. I miss her.

Tawny T
__________________
"The orginal wrapping which you came in on Earth is now all over the Fort Knox Gold Reserve." ~TANG GOD
"I wouldn't piss on your leg if you were stung by a jellyfish. Actually, I'd piss on your leg if you just asked nicely. I wouldn't need some punk-ass jellyfish to molest you for an excuse." ~Stuponfucious
"The winner gets french fries-
the loser gets punched in the vagina."~
Kobalt.9, on a bet we made last nite
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 04:52 PM   #5
playfulWIkitty
Literotica Guru
 
playfulWIkitty's Avatar
 
playfulWIkitty is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: My feet against a wall
Posts: 514
Sounds...strange.

I've never had a baby but I cannot imagine masturbating WHILE breastfeeding. Put the poor innocent kid to bed then do it. Sheesh. Seems kind of incestuous to me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 04:54 PM   #6
Lushisss
Cold chillin' in effect
 
Lushisss's Avatar
 
Lushisss is offline
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Vadgeville
Posts: 19,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by playfulWIkitty
Sounds...strange.

I've never had a baby but I cannot imagine masturbating WHILE breastfeeding. Put the poor innocent kid to bed then do it. Sheesh. Seems kind of incestuous to me.
Don't hate,
MASTURBATE.
__________________
"The orginal wrapping which you came in on Earth is now all over the Fort Knox Gold Reserve." ~TANG GOD
"I wouldn't piss on your leg if you were stung by a jellyfish. Actually, I'd piss on your leg if you just asked nicely. I wouldn't need some punk-ass jellyfish to molest you for an excuse." ~Stuponfucious
"The winner gets french fries-
the loser gets punched in the vagina."~
Kobalt.9, on a bet we made last nite
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 05:07 PM   #7
semen4her
Suck Macaque
 
semen4her is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Rockin in the free world
Posts: 25,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattymonteros
Gosh this is my first post. I am a mom and I dont know if this sounds horrible or not but I was wondering if any other women became super horny after their pregnancy and especially during breastfeeding. Would love to hear peoples expeirences and if you'd like to chat in private about it give me an im at pattymonteros on yahoo IM and maybe we can chat that way.

I was sooooo horny during my pregnancies and it just continued after and I used to masturbate so much ! lol its embarassing.

Again, I am new to Literotica so I dont know if this issue has been discussed before or if it belongs somewhere else. Thank you in advance.
YOU SICK FUCK!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 05:08 PM   #8
bmw1080
Paradise
 
bmw1080 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,084
Well this is a new one on me. I have had experience with women being extremely horny during pregnancy and also love having their breasts played with while lactating. As one women said.....huge personal sexual satisfaction..but masturbating while breast feeding a child....................

I guess if you are comfortable with it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 07:05 PM   #9
pattymonteros
Virgin
 
pattymonteros is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6
surprised by the reaction to my question

Well obviously no one on here is a mother. I am sorry I asked, especially for the guy calling me sick. I think this is first and last time I try to post on here.

The fact is that if you google search "becoming aroused while breastfeeding" you will get this answer in some variation from non-sexual websites:

"Question: I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, but sometimes when I feed my daughter, I feel a little aroused. I read this is normal. Is it?

Answer: There is nothing to be embarrassed about. It's a normal physiological response to lactation hormones. Breastfeeding feels good! If it didn't, very few mothers would do it. It might help to understand just what hormonal responses are taking place.

As your baby nurses, prolactin known as the "mothering hormone" stimulates the body to manufacture milk. This hormone gives you a feeling of relaxation and well-being. Oxytocin, another hormone secreted during breastfeeding, causes the alveoli to contract, releasing milk into the ducts, the milk sinuses, and your baby's mouth. This hormone is responsible for the tingling sensation some mothers feel before a milk ejection reflex, or letdown, and the postpartum uterine cramping felt while breastfeeding.

Oxytocin also causes labor contractions during childbirth and pleasure contractions during orgasm. Varying amounts of oxytocin are attributed to these different contractions. The arousal you describe while nursing may also be the result of the empowerment and satisfaction you feel knowing that you are meeting all of your daughter's nutritional and emotional needs at the breast. "

Im just being honest about something many women go through. Even though it might be new to many of you, that is the point of this web site isnt it. anyways, I get aroused when I breastfeed, and have masturbated by placing a dildo between my legs and letting it vibrate while I breastfeed, it is certainly a great orgasm. It might be embarassing to admit ... which I have done and maybe I shouldnt have, but it is something many mothers have experienced to differing degrees.

sorry for shocking everybody (which I find pretty surprising considering the kinds of things you guys talk about on here)
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 07:30 PM   #10
Adakgirl
Literotica Guru
 
Adakgirl's Avatar
 
Adakgirl is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: central California mountains
Posts: 6,277
I am sorry I am no one to judge..but the thought of a woman useing the feelings she is having when her baby breastfeeds as an opportunity to masterbate makes me sick.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 07:33 PM   #11
happyparadox
Dig the Enigma
 
happyparadox's Avatar
 
happyparadox is offline
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 3,738
Don't worry about those who would judge quickly and harshly. It's a valid discussion.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 07:33 PM   #12
Lushisss
Cold chillin' in effect
 
Lushisss's Avatar
 
Lushisss is offline
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Vadgeville
Posts: 19,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattymonteros
Well obviously no one on here is a mother. I am sorry I asked, especially for the guy calling me sick. I think this is first and last time I try to post on here.

The fact is that if you google search "becoming aroused while breastfeeding" you will get this answer in some variation from non-sexual websites:

"Question: I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, but sometimes when I feed my daughter, I feel a little aroused. I read this is normal. Is it?

Answer: There is nothing to be embarrassed about. It's a normal physiological response to lactation hormones. Breastfeeding feels good! If it didn't, very few mothers would do it. It might help to understand just what hormonal responses are taking place.

As your baby nurses, prolactin known as the "mothering hormone" stimulates the body to manufacture milk. This hormone gives you a feeling of relaxation and well-being. Oxytocin, another hormone secreted during breastfeeding, causes the alveoli to contract, releasing milk into the ducts, the milk sinuses, and your baby's mouth. This hormone is responsible for the tingling sensation some mothers feel before a milk ejection reflex, or letdown, and the postpartum uterine cramping felt while breastfeeding.

Oxytocin also causes labor contractions during childbirth and pleasure contractions during orgasm. Varying amounts of oxytocin are attributed to these different contractions. The arousal you describe while nursing may also be the result of the empowerment and satisfaction you feel knowing that you are meeting all of your daughter's nutritional and emotional needs at the breast. "

Im just being honest about something many women go through. Even though it might be new to many of you, that is the point of this web site isnt it. anyways, I get aroused when I breastfeed, and have masturbated by placing a dildo between my legs and letting it vibrate while I breastfeed, it is certainly a great orgasm. It might be embarassing to admit ... which I have done and maybe I shouldnt have, but it is something many mothers have experienced to differing degrees.

sorry for shocking everybody (which I find pretty surprising considering the kinds of things you guys talk about on here)
Hey dipshit. Did you even READ MY FUCKING POST? Cuz if you did, you'd THANK ME for giving your stupid ass some goddamned porn.

Ungrateful cunt.
__________________
"The orginal wrapping which you came in on Earth is now all over the Fort Knox Gold Reserve." ~TANG GOD
"I wouldn't piss on your leg if you were stung by a jellyfish. Actually, I'd piss on your leg if you just asked nicely. I wouldn't need some punk-ass jellyfish to molest you for an excuse." ~Stuponfucious
"The winner gets french fries-
the loser gets punched in the vagina."~
Kobalt.9, on a bet we made last nite
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 07:37 PM   #13
Incandesce
.
 
Incandesce is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,693
Well obviously no one on here is a mother.

You have got to be kidding. Many of us are mothers, we just don't see the breastfeeding moment as the most opportune time to play with oneself. If you didn't want people to answer honestly why did you ask?
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 07:41 PM   #14
Freya
gmilf
 
Freya's Avatar
 
Freya is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Fort McMoney, AB
Posts: 42,313
I used to just crash asleep whenever I breastfed. From attaching baby to snoring in 2-3 seconds.


But yeah, masturbating while your kid is right there is just slightly fucking icky. No matter what its age.
__________________
Human beings can always be relied upon to assert, with vigour, their god-given right to be stupid.

Leap and the net will appear

Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 07:47 PM   #15
P. B. Walker
Broken Down Was-Not
 
P. B. Walker's Avatar
 
P. B. Walker is offline
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Stuck in NC
Posts: 25,132
I gotta call bullshit here.

I'd bet good money that a) several of you women calling her sick would probably do the same thing when you have a kid or at least give it a second thought, and b) the women here who are mothers either did it themselves and are keeping quiet since everyone has jumped on this newbie and called her sick or at the very least got intensely aroused and started before the kid was finished, or cut the kid off so they could go diddle.

Typical literotica "jump the newbie that poses a semi-twisted question outta the blue" reaction.

If a long time well respected Lit chick asked the same question, the responses would have been far different.

Oppss... almost forgot the " "
__________________
WAHOOWA

Put me back on my bike. - Tom Simpson, 1967
Pain is Temporary; Quitting lasts Forever. - Lance Armstrong, Every Second Counts
You know you've had a rough night if you have to flip the mattress in the morning. - Tucker Max
May you go in peace, and may you get a piece.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 07:48 PM   #16
KRCummings
Uh...
 
KRCummings's Avatar
 
KRCummings is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: I dunno
Posts: 76,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by P. B. Walker
I gotta call bullshit here.

I'd bet good money that a) several of you women calling her sick would probably do the same thing when you have a kid or at least give it a second thought, and b) the women here who are mothers either did it themselves and are keeping quiet since everyone has jumped on this newbie and called her sick or at the very least got intensely aroused and started before the kid was finished, or cut the kid off so they could go diddle.

Typical literotica "jump the newbie that poses a semi-twisted question outta the blue" reaction.

If a long time well respected Lit chick asked the same question, the responses would have been far different.

Oppss... almost forgot the " "
No, the only bullshit is the original poster. Either a man or a sick bitch.
Women do not masturbate while breast feeding. It's really very simple.
__________________

"Attempted murder, I ask you, what is that? Do they give a Nobel Prize for attempted chemistry?"
-Sideshow Bob

"Early in life I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. I chose the former and have seen no reason to change"

"An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site"

-Frank Lloyd Wright


Autism Speaks. Are you listening?
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 07:50 PM   #17
Incandesce
.
 
Incandesce is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,693
PB, you are the wrong one. Most of us are very comfortable naming our kinks. Just because this isn't one of them don't call foul.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 07:54 PM   #18
P. B. Walker
Broken Down Was-Not
 
P. B. Walker's Avatar
 
P. B. Walker is offline
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Stuck in NC
Posts: 25,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRCummings
No, the only bullshit is the original poster. Either a man or a sick bitch.
Women do not masturbate while breast feeding. It's really very simple.

Granted a newbie with one post posing such a question makes ya wonder... but that aside, the question does have merit.

I really don't see what ya'll are freakin out over. Hell I know tons of couples that fuck with the baby sleeping in the same damn room. So Mommy grinds one out on the vibe while breastfeeding. Not like she's going to finish breast feeding and leave the infant in another room so she can go pound out a bunch of O's. And fuck the baby monitor crap... you women barely know your own names when you're having a good O... how're you supposed to hear anything on a baby monitor.

I don't see the big damn deal.
__________________
WAHOOWA

Put me back on my bike. - Tom Simpson, 1967
Pain is Temporary; Quitting lasts Forever. - Lance Armstrong, Every Second Counts
You know you've had a rough night if you have to flip the mattress in the morning. - Tucker Max
May you go in peace, and may you get a piece.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 07:58 PM   #19
P. B. Walker
Broken Down Was-Not
 
P. B. Walker's Avatar
 
P. B. Walker is offline
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Stuck in NC
Posts: 25,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandesce
PB, you are the wrong one. Most of us are very comfortable naming our kinks. Just because this isn't one of them don't call foul.

Hey I'm fine with people not being comfortable with other people's kinks. I'm not saying this is one of mine either. I'm just calling BS that ya'll are hammering her like this. Either don't post or just say nicely... "hey, not my thing". For a message board devoted to sex (in all it's glorious wonder), you'd think the people on the board would be a bit more tolerant and understanding.

Now please excuse me while I go sniff glue while shaving the underside of my balls.
__________________
WAHOOWA

Put me back on my bike. - Tom Simpson, 1967
Pain is Temporary; Quitting lasts Forever. - Lance Armstrong, Every Second Counts
You know you've had a rough night if you have to flip the mattress in the morning. - Tucker Max
May you go in peace, and may you get a piece.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 07:59 PM   #20
KyleW
King Taint Kicker
 
KyleW's Avatar
 
KyleW is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 16,366
I'm about to vomit on the chipmunk that is feeding off my breasts.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 07:59 PM   #21
Image
Mother Earth Seduced
 
Image's Avatar
 
Image is offline
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Cutest lil' piggies that ever went to market...
Posts: 43,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattymonteros
I am sorry I asked, especially for the guy calling me sick. I think this is first and last time I try to post on here.
sorry for shocking everybody (which I find pretty surprising considering the kinds of things you guys talk about on here)
This just may not have been the appropriate forum to post that on... As open minded as Lit is in general, the General board just isn't that forum.

Lurk around a bit here and you'll see what I mean...

Anyway, stick around if you care to, we're not all so scathing. I'll be willing to bet there are others who feel like you but know enough about the GB not to speak up... I'm not one of them as far as the breastfeeding thing goes but I do have my weird fetishes...

Welcome to Lit?
__________________
A Piece of My Mind
~Cast your dancing spell my way... I promise to go under it ~
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road and their motives aren't questioned...
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 08:02 PM   #22
Incandesce
.
 
Incandesce is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,693
Quote:
Originally Posted by P. B. Walker
Hey I'm fine with people not being comfortable with other people's kinks. I'm not saying this is one of mine either. I'm just calling BS that ya'll are hammering her like this. Either don't post or just say nicely... "hey, not my thing". For a message board devoted to sex (in all it's glorious wonder), you'd think the people on the board would be a bit more tolerant and understanding.

Now please excuse me while I go sniff glue while shaving the underside of my balls.
Um you aren't afraid of cutting your balls? Me thinks it is best to wait until after the shave is complete before the sniffing takes place.

btw, I think what you are hearing is our motherly instinct kicking in saying, ew.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 08:02 PM   #23
marksgirl
Dreaming of Spring
 
marksgirl's Avatar
 
marksgirl is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Hell (aka Texas)
Posts: 35,331
I came once while breastfeeding, I was not masturbating but I did come due to all the nipple stimulation...from what I read etc... it's only natural...now masturbating while breastfeeding...I don't know about that!
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 08:02 PM   #24
bisexplicit
but i'm a lesbian
 
bisexplicit's Avatar
 
bisexplicit is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Inside of you.
Posts: 28,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lushisss
Normally I wouldn't do this but, try her Lesbian stuff. She used to write here on Lit. Nice chick. I miss her.

Tawny T
I think I've ready every single one of her stories.
__________________
'Cause I'm a little bit tired of fearing that I'll be the bad fruit nobody buys - Missy Higgins

The clouds in your eyes down your face they pour - Joshua Radin

I don't know who I am - who I am - without you,
All I know is that I should.
- Missy Higgins
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 08:03 PM   #25
pattymonteros
Virgin
 
pattymonteros is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6
Hello

LOL I am blown away by all of this righteous posing by everybody... Have any of you read 90% of the stuff that goes on this site, from fucking aliens to sucking off your grandpa. HELLO! Why is everyone on my ass for this.

Thank you to those who are trying to offer another view point and also thank you Lushiss I did see the link, which goes back to my point.

By the way, you cant claim (i mean generally, not anyone specific) poetic license and write about fucking a dog (generally i mean) and then be shocked when someone asks a slightly risque question.

But anyway .. please continue your ranting at me. It is a wonderfull way to end the day.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:54 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.