Old 04-06-2006, 05:30 PM   #251
BlackWolf65
Misunderstood Lupine
 
BlackWolf65 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 13,625
Hmmmmm...

Beginning the auditons, early, Dear??? ROFL...
__________________
Permanently Deleted
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 05:33 PM   #252
Lucky Girl
GONE.
 
Lucky Girl is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWolf65
Hmmmmm...

Beginning the auditons, early, Dear??? ROFL...
You don't mind, do ya, Lover?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 05:34 PM   #253
BlackWolf65
Misunderstood Lupine
 
BlackWolf65 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 13,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Girl
You don't mind, do ya, Lover?
You know me better than that...
__________________
Permanently Deleted
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 05:35 PM   #254
fathom7
I'm BAACK. or Front. ;)
 
fathom7's Avatar
 
fathom7 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Over Here! And I can see the ocean.
Posts: 23,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Girl
You don't mind, do ya, Lover?
I was kinda hoping he wouldn't mind. What with the video rights I already gave him and all.

__________________
Motto: Your Pleasure is but the First Part of My Desire.
"It's not very big -- about as big around as a beer can -- but it's pretty long though." Overheard
"The Tongue NEVER gets soft." -- Truism and philosophy

Playgrounder #77 and Proud of It
If you're not laughing, well I'll Just keep Trying Haiku for a quarter -- the good ones are a buck
F7
The Current, UNDISPUTED KING OF SF.
Some Stuff I Writ. I used to be a poet -- then I got feedback. Sheesh.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 05:36 PM   #255
BlackWolf65
Misunderstood Lupine
 
BlackWolf65 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 13,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by fathom7
I was kinda hoping he wouldn't mind. What with the video rights I already gave him and all.

Something that a few people don't seem to get is that I don't own LG.

Oops - should clarify - not meaning you, Fathom.

I get pm's from people asking my *permission* to approach her.

She doesn't need my permission...
__________________
Permanently Deleted
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 05:37 PM   #256
Lucky Girl
GONE.
 
Lucky Girl is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWolf65
You know me better than that...
Just making sure...

*shoots a sly glance at Fathom*
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 05:39 PM   #257
Lucky Girl
GONE.
 
Lucky Girl is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWolf65
Something that a few people don't seem to get is that I don't own LG.

Oops - should clarify - not meaning you, Fathom.

I get pm's from people asking my *permission* to approach her.

She doesn't need my permission...
*snicker*

Asking YOUR permission...? Hee-hee!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 05:40 PM   #258
BlackWolf65
Misunderstood Lupine
 
BlackWolf65 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 13,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Girl
*snicker*

Asking YOUR permission...? Hee-hee!
I know!!!

Who would think????

I mean, just because *I* need *your* permission, people think you need mine!!!

Never understand dumb people...
__________________
Permanently Deleted
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 05:42 PM   #259
Lucky Girl
GONE.
 
Lucky Girl is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWolf65
I know!!!

Who would think????

I mean, just because *I* need *your* permission, people think you need mine!!!

Never understand dumb people...
*snort*

Love, you don't need my permission...just keep it out of "our" place.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 05:44 PM   #260
BlackWolf65
Misunderstood Lupine
 
BlackWolf65 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 13,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Girl
*snort*

Love, you don't need my permission...just keep it out of "our" place.
I know...
Just picking...
ZING!!!!

Gotcha...

Actually, though - tell that to others - everyone is afraid of you for some reason - I start to flirt, and I hear, "Oh, no. LG will kill me..."
__________________
Permanently Deleted
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 05:45 PM   #261
fathom7
I'm BAACK. or Front. ;)
 
fathom7's Avatar
 
fathom7 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Over Here! And I can see the ocean.
Posts: 23,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Girl
Just making sure...

*shoots a sly glance at Fathom*
Now that we have the permission thing out of the way -- just lean back and allow me to be the P of your OS this PM. HEHEHEHEHEHE
__________________
Motto: Your Pleasure is but the First Part of My Desire.
"It's not very big -- about as big around as a beer can -- but it's pretty long though." Overheard
"The Tongue NEVER gets soft." -- Truism and philosophy

Playgrounder #77 and Proud of It
If you're not laughing, well I'll Just keep Trying Haiku for a quarter -- the good ones are a buck
F7
The Current, UNDISPUTED KING OF SF.
Some Stuff I Writ. I used to be a poet -- then I got feedback. Sheesh.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 05:56 PM   #262
Lucky Girl
GONE.
 
Lucky Girl is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWolf65
I know...
Just picking...
ZING!!!!

Gotcha...

Actually, though - tell that to others - everyone is afraid of you for some reason - I start to flirt, and I hear, "Oh, no. LG will kill me..."
OMFG!!!! Are you kidding me???? Why the HELL would anybody be afraid of me???? Lil ol' me...
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 05:56 PM   #263
dragonrazor
Boobies...BOOBIES....
 
dragonrazor's Avatar
 
dragonrazor is online now
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: I don't want to get in your pants. I just want to steal them and run off with them.
Posts: 74,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Girl
OMFG!!!! Are you kidding me???? Why the HELL would anybody be afraid of me???? Lil ol' me...

because you're kinky?
__________________

"So...all I am to you is...a blanket?" "Shhh, blankets don't bitch dear"--My warped, twisted mind.
If I can't drive you crazy, then Cthulu's got no chance.
Dragon's Dragony Ideas.
Pegasus' Wings
Guardian's Keep
"I pledge allegience...to a lantern...that I got from a dying purple alien"
So...how about them (insert sports team here)
"I don't know. There wasn't enough money in the budget for an ending either."
Heh. Well, keep in mind no one can truly know what the future holds. But I will one day prove that our future lies out there in space...flying giant robots and meeting hot alien babes....er << >>
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 05:57 PM   #264
BlackWolf65
Misunderstood Lupine
 
BlackWolf65 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 13,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Girl
OMFG!!!! Are you kidding me???? Why the HELL would anybody be afraid of me???? Lil ol' me...
Oh, please...

Fucking *SNORT*
__________________
Permanently Deleted
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 05:57 PM   #265
Lucky Girl
GONE.
 
Lucky Girl is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by fathom7
Now that we have the permission thing out of the way -- just lean back and allow me to be the P of your OS this PM. HEHEHEHEHEHE
*slowly opens thighs...watching Fathom watch me*

As you wish, my dear!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 06:00 PM   #266
Lucky Girl
GONE.
 
Lucky Girl is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonrazor
because you're kinky?
I am NOT!!!! Oh...wait...I guess I am...

But why would that make people afraid of me? It's not like I'm scary or nothin'...sheesh!

That stings!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 06:01 PM   #267
dragonrazor
Boobies...BOOBIES....
 
dragonrazor's Avatar
 
dragonrazor is online now
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: I don't want to get in your pants. I just want to steal them and run off with them.
Posts: 74,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Girl
I am NOT!!!! Oh...wait...I guess I am...

But why would that make people afraid of me? It's not like I'm scary or nothin'...sheesh!

That stings!

lol....don't eat the messenger
__________________

"So...all I am to you is...a blanket?" "Shhh, blankets don't bitch dear"--My warped, twisted mind.
If I can't drive you crazy, then Cthulu's got no chance.
Dragon's Dragony Ideas.
Pegasus' Wings
Guardian's Keep
"I pledge allegience...to a lantern...that I got from a dying purple alien"
So...how about them (insert sports team here)
"I don't know. There wasn't enough money in the budget for an ending either."
Heh. Well, keep in mind no one can truly know what the future holds. But I will one day prove that our future lies out there in space...flying giant robots and meeting hot alien babes....er << >>
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 06:02 PM   #268
BlackWolf65
Misunderstood Lupine
 
BlackWolf65 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 13,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Girl
*slowly opens thighs...watching Fathom watch me*

As you wish, my dear!
~~pssssssssssttttt.... Fathom... Just in case you hadn't noticed? She's shaved down there... Carry on...!!~~
__________________
Permanently Deleted
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 06:05 PM   #269
Lucky Girl
GONE.
 
Lucky Girl is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonrazor
lol....don't eat the messenger
LMFAOOOOOOO!!!! EAT the messenger????

But seriously, how are people afraid of me??? I don't think I've ever said a mean word since I been here...
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 06:06 PM   #270
BlackWolf65
Misunderstood Lupine
 
BlackWolf65 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 13,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Girl
LMFAOOOOOOO!!!! EAT the messenger????

But seriously, how are people afraid of me??? I don't think I've ever said a mean word since I been here...
I don't know. All I know is that a couple of times, I've been told that tpeople won't play arround with *me* because they don't want to have to answer to *you*.

You can eat this messenger anytime, Lover...
__________________
Permanently Deleted
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 06:08 PM   #271
Lucky Girl
GONE.
 
Lucky Girl is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWolf65
I don't know. All I know is that a couple of times, I've been told that tpeople won't play arround with *me* because they don't want to have to answer to *you*.

You can eat this messenger anytime, Lover...
Hm. This really kinda bugs me...I think I smell a new thread coming on...
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 06:08 PM   #272
BlackWolf65
Misunderstood Lupine
 
BlackWolf65 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 13,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Girl
Hm. This really kinda bugs me...I think I smell a new thread coming on...
Uh-oh...
__________________
Permanently Deleted
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 06:15 PM   #273
BlackWolf65
Misunderstood Lupine
 
BlackWolf65 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 13,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Girl
Hm. This really kinda bugs me...I think I smell a new thread coming on...
Uhm, Sweetie??

Take a look at the quote in your sig line from OR. That was in response to me flirting with her. That's kind of the stuff I get...
__________________
Permanently Deleted
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 06:17 PM   #274
Lucky Girl
GONE.
 
Lucky Girl is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWolf65
Uhm, Sweetie??

Take a look at the quote in your sig line from OR. That was in response to me flirting with her. That's kind of the stuff I get...
*smacks self in forehead*

DUH!!!! I'm such a blonde today...ya think that just might have something to do with it? But I've only had that there for a few days...
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2006, 06:19 PM   #275
BlackWolf65
Misunderstood Lupine
 
BlackWolf65 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 13,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Girl
*smacks self in forehead*

DUH!!!! I'm such a blonde today...ya think that just might have something to do with it? But I've only had that there for a few days...
No, what I'm saying is that OR said that to me while I was flirting with her, remember? I'm just pointing out that those are the kinds of comments I've gotten.
__________________
Permanently Deleted
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:18 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.