or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 11-04-2012, 09:31 AM   #3
MatthewVett
Jahansuz

Quote:
Originally Posted by loquere View Post
Airplane sex
Not much to go on... But I have a friend who once, on a relatively empty flight, gave her boyfriend a blowjob in the cabin. That thought turned me on for a while...

Old 11-04-2012, 10:00 AM   #4
loquere
Tell me a joke

Cool

Went to church this morning and my friend who just came from another trip, was telling me about a young couple he saw that thought the plane was either empty enough, or everyone was a sleep. He's kind of a freak supposedly he managed to take picture.

Old 11-04-2012, 10:50 AM   #5
DarkPleasures
Yes Sir...

Quote:
Airplane sex
What about it?

Old 11-04-2012, 10:57 AM   #6
loquere
Tell me a joke

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPleasures View Post
What about it?
Asper the post above yours.

Old 11-05-2012, 10:11 AM   #7
danicanuck
Really Experienced

I have two airplane fantasies, one is kind of PG rated. My BF and I are on a late flight but were separated on the plane but he can still see me. The man beside me is a business man and obviously been drinking. I was hoping to be sitting beside my BF on this flight so wore a really short skirt and under my blouse I have no bra on. I fall asleep in my seat and the man beside me checks me out from head to toe as my BF watches without saying anything. A couple of buttons of blouse have come undone as I shifted around and he can see right inside and see my nipple. He takes a picture with his phone, he then takes pictures of my legs and even puts it between them and snaps a shot of my panties as my BF watches happily. He tells me all about it when we land and are getting our bags.

Idea number two has me beside the man again as BF is watching. But this time I am awake and flirting with him. He buys me a few drinks and becomes very touchy. We get a blanket from the attendant and after a while he is rubbing my inner thighs. I spread my legs for him and he fingers me in the seat. After I have an orgasm it's his turn. I play with his cock under the cover, he is nice and big. When he is about to cum I quickly lean over into his seat and take him into my mouth. I swallow it all and then sit back up as if nothing happened. My BF again has watched it all happily.
“They were the strongest hands I ever felt, he held me down by the back of my neck pressing my face into the mattress as his powerful thrusts quickened and his hard cock plunged into my virgin ass. My muscles ached from being so tense but he continued like a wild animal until he came inside me abruptly thus ending our date. He tossed the money onto my prone and sweaty body and laughed and slammed the door behind him. My boyfriend stepped out of the closet with the video camera and smiled and confirmed I was officially a whore.”

Old 11-05-2012, 01:00 PM   #8
mythtrav16
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Airplane sex
I had the same thought myself not too long ago. When I saw the shuttle coming in to LA on the back of that jumbo, I thought to myself, "heh heh. It looks like those aircraft are doing it."
ATTENTION: If this post is an idea I've posted in the "Story Ideas" forum, then it is a story that I have no intention of writing myself, unless I say otherwise in the post. I'm posting the idea for other authors to run with, if they're interested.

Looking good, being sexy and being beautiful are three completely different things.

My Stories

Old 11-06-2012, 12:00 AM   #9
loquere
Tell me a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by danicanuck View Post
I have two airplane fantasies, one is kind of PG rated. My BF and I are on a late flight but were separated on the plane but he can still see me. The man beside me is a business man and obviously been drinking. I was hoping to be sitting beside my BF on this flight so wore a really short skirt and under my blouse I have no bra on. I fall asleep in my seat and the man beside me checks me out from head to toe as my BF watches without saying anything. A couple of buttons of blouse have come undone as I shifted around and he can see right inside and see my nipple. He takes a picture with his phone, he then takes pictures of my legs and even puts it between them and snaps a shot of my panties as my BF watches happily. He tells me all about it when we land and are getting our bags.

Idea number two has me beside the man again as BF is watching. But this time I am awake and flirting with him. He buys me a few drinks and becomes very touchy. We get a blanket from the attendant and after a while he is rubbing my inner thighs. I spread my legs for him and he fingers me in the seat. After I have an orgasm it's his turn. I play with his cock under the cover, he is nice and big. When he is about to cum I quickly lean over into his seat and take him into my mouth. I swallow it all and then sit back up as if nothing happened. My BF again has watched it all happily.
Yup number 2