Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of people on my campus overriding course caps that are supposed to be strictly enforced. TPTB will prorate classes that are under enrolled, but they sure won't pay us more if their administrative assistants overfill the classes. :rolleyes:

Are there any other kind?:confused:

Eilan said:
Yeah. No shit.

The guy put up his "don't tread on me" flag while the moving van was still sitting in the yard. I shit you not. Hung it up over his garage, because he doesn't have a flagpole (yet).

Now debating on whether to screw with him or just hide when he comes over and tries to convert me.

Please dear God, don't let this be the beginning of the flu. I've had my vaccination like a good hospital employee. I really don't have time for this! :(

Now debating on whether to screw with him or just hide when he comes over and tries to convert me.

The problem with people like this is that they're usually too stupid to know you're fucking with them. Although you could ask him to leave you a brochure, Crazytown sounds like a nice place to vacation. :D

Please dear God, don't let this be the beginning of the flu. I've had my vaccination like a good hospital employee. I really don't have time for this! :(

Only 62% effective according to CDC......hope you dodge it!

Only 62% effective according to CDC......hope you dodge it!

Would that be the % of effectiveness from asking the Almighty for a Get-Out-Of-Flu pass, or from getting the vaccination? :)

eilan: i suggest putting up a great big obama poster in the new neighbor's eye line. :>

this has the merit of ensuring he doesn't voluntarily pay you a visit

ed

I want a snow storm.....one that shuts down the city (after I'm provisioned with lots of beer and wine of course)

eilan: i suggest putting up a great big obama poster in the new neighbor's eye line. :>

this has the merit of ensuring he doesn't voluntarily pay you a visit

ed
Nah, someone on Lit has an av that's a scrotum close-up. That'll teach me to leave the relative safety of the HT.

I wish FfvB was still being updated. I liked being able to block individual avs and completely ignoring threads and some Litsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back