Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To... > HT Cafe

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 04:00 AM   #11576
Cathleen
Summer breeze...

Stupidity is so unnecessary!

Old 07-05-2010, 12:13 AM   #11577
Eilan
Daddy's Babywhore

I think that pic was a scratch & sniff.

Old 07-08-2010, 10:01 AM   #11578
hidden_self
Experienced

*siiiiigh*

So, there's this guy....

And he's been working at the same bookstore I do for the last month. And we talk about books and customers and stuff, and laugh and have a good time.

I would like to get to know him more. Okay, well, to be honest... I want to hang out with him, drink, talk, and (for some reason, I don't know why) I want to give him a hand job. Not sure I want anything else. So far, just that.

Problem!!! He's approximately HALF my age (22 vs. 41). Legal and all just... blah.

I'd happily settle for a little chat and facebooking, no hand job. But I can't figure out how to do that either without being creepy. I don't want to be the creepy cougar, esp. since I'm a bit BBW and I just... ugh. Just feeling kinda crappy about the whole thing.

But also frustrated. In that "fizzing" sort of way that desire bubbles in the background... ideas popping up about how to try to advance the cause of friendship and/or benefits, only to get stuffed back away.

Late last week something happened at work that I thought he'd be interested in, so I sent him a message on facebook. (Not a friend request, just a message.) He answered, and I briefly answered him. Told him to have a great weekend. Since then, no messages, no friend request. Saw him yesterday and he didn't mention it.

So, yeah. Feelin' crappy about the whole thing.

Yes, this post is not well-written or organized. Just a stream-of-consciousness thing. Not really anyone else I want to tell about it, but I was tired of keeping it completely inside. Thanks for listening.

Old 07-09-2010, 07:12 PM   #11579
Quoll
Area 25

Timing is everything, my brain is finally semi functional and I have to go out *heavy sigh*.

Old 07-10-2010, 12:13 AM   #11580
Saucyminx
Member Lit Lesbro Coven

I am officially divorced. . . and it really feels kind of weird.

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. -- Kathleen Casey Theisen

Some days it just doesn't pay to gnaw through the leather straps. --Emo Philips

Don't think about it, just swallow. --my friend Eileen

She went around with a broken heart, and she wasn't sure who'd broken it. She thought it was herself, mostly.
― Ann Brashares

If you are going through hell, keep going. --Winston Churchill

Come on in--the smut is fine

Old 07-10-2010, 02:23 PM   #11581
OzoneRed
Daydream Believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucyminx View Post
I am officially divorced. . . and it really feels kind of weird.
Um... congratulations, I guess? Or condolences? Or both?

Old 07-13-2010, 01:13 AM   #11582
bobsgirl
Jiggly

I had forgotten how much I like this music.

And who knew forearms could be soooooo damn sexy? Pardon me while I go dump a glass of cold water over my head...

Old 07-13-2010, 01:39 AM   #11583
Kikori
Burning My Dread

Here's my "How To" on "How to go 'Awwwwww' repeatedly."

Old 07-15-2010, 01:57 PM   #11584
bobsgirl
Jiggly

Hmmm. Now there's a wickedly interesting idea. One I'd best forget about right now.

Old 07-16-2010, 05:35 PM   #11585
littlebabyclit

Oh C...WHY are you doing this ???

We could be fucking
Instead of life sucking !

Old 07-17-2010, 12:37 PM   #11586
Denae
Solitude's Muse

I LOVE MY nook!

Old 07-19-2010, 06:03 AM   #11587
AnnieMosity
Virgin

Never send proof of your identity to anyone online unless you want to become a victim of identity theft!

Old 07-19-2010, 01:02 PM   #11588
Eilan
Daddy's Babywhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assclown on another site
What TV shows u girls watch?
do u like to watch Californication, Nip/Tuck or Entourage? ..guys love these shows

wanted to download some for Gf..so let me know what kind of shows do girls prefer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Why don't you just ask your girlfriend what she likes?
Seriously, what the fuck? Instead of asking random Internet women this question, just ask your fucking girlfriend!

Old 07-19-2010, 01:25 PM   #11589
NippleMuncher
Masticatus Nipplicanis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilan View Post
Seriously, what the fuck? Instead of asking random Internet women this question, just ask your fucking girlfriend!
He would, if he had one ... And no, Palmela and Lefticia don't count!

Old 07-19-2010, 03:47 PM   #11590
littlebabyclit

What you did isn't even remotely as bad as how you did it.

And you were worried your feelings would get hurt ??

Last edited by littlebabyclit : 07-19-2010 at 03:49 PM.

Old 07-20-2010, 10:23 AM   #11591
bailadora
Lit Lesbro Coven

The Big Easy is sooo damn good for my ego. I got carded three times (score!) and propositioned at least four. And received more compliments/catcalls than I can count while strolling down Royal in my swishy sundresses and My Fair Lady hat. Not a bad way to start my fourth decade.....

What we do, Miss Ventura, does not define who we are. What defines us is how well we rise after falling. ~ Lionel, Maid in Manhattan

Experience is what you get when you didnít get what you wanted. ~ Dr. Randy Pausch

This is LIT-erotica, where the size of your polysyllable matters. - swiped from Velvet Darkness

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who do not believe, no proof is possible.~ Stuart Chase

Swiped from Fire Breeze: my johari window. Curiosity and all that jazz...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regarding Dirty PMs: Don't bother. Your orgasm is not my problem.

Old 07-20-2010, 02:10 PM   #11592
Eilan
Daddy's Babywhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by NippleMuncher
He would, if he had one ... And no, Palmela and Lefticia don't count!
Palmela and Lefticia? Can I borrow those names sometime?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by baliadora
The Big Easy is sooo damn good for my ego. I got carded three times (score!) and propositioned at least four. And received more compliments/catcalls than I can count while strolling down Royal in my swishy sundresses and My Fair Lady hat. Not a bad way to start my fourth decade.....
Go, you!

Old 07-20-2010, 05:28 PM   #11593
Luna_Bella
Really Experienced

Seriously dude, This shit is for the birds make up your EF*@#$ mind!!!!

Old 07-21-2010, 07:32 PM   #11594
JtohisPB
Lit Lesbro Coven

((Sorry for this blurt that turned into a book. I need to vent, anonymously, so I find myself posting here.))

I'm really bothered by politics lately. Yes, I MOST identify with the right; I am most certainly fiscally conservative and in favor of a significantly smaller national government. I support school choice and wish to see Americans living within their means and personal responsiblility/accountability to become the new trend.

I'd label myself "conservative" if it weren't for a few key issues. For one, I'm pro-choice. I support a woman's right to choose, although I would like to see restrictions to allow abortion in the first trimester only with the exception of health risks to the mother. Second, I'm an advocate for gay rights and for LGBT youth in my area. Third, I'm a non-believer, an atheist.

It is this third issue that has me whirling lately. Why do all of the vocal persons on the right tout Christian values and ideals while demanding the government read and follow the Constitution. Our Constitution allows for religious freedom which includes the freedom to not worship. Why keep them so damn intertwined. Why tout "God-given rights?" I know the Declaration of Independence states "endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights," but I also note that this does not state "endowed by the Christian God with unalienable rights." Perhaps this is a generic statement, "their creator," to allow for personal beliefs in man's origin.

Okay, I need time to see if this venting helps. Currently I work for three employers who discourage religious or political discussion, but apparently it only matters if you are not on board with the majority religious or political beliefs. I'm not easily offended, but I'm sure to offend others. In my right-leaning workplaces my feelings towards homosexuals and abortion are offensive, as is my lack of faith. But I'm just as controversial in my left-leaning workplace. I'm surrounded by so few who agree with me. Or, I wonder, by many who are touting the accepted beliefs and not their own. (Not that I expect people to agree with me or that my belief system is the "one true way," just I expect more people to have conflicting ideas in their own set of beliefs, to not buy into one entire set. This may not be possible for the truly religious, however.)

Old 07-23-2010, 12:10 PM   #11595
littlebabyclit

Finally, the clouds are only passing in front of the sun occasionally now. This is finally getting easier.

Last edited by littlebabyclit : 07-23-2010 at 12:13 PM.

Old 07-23-2010, 03:47 PM   #11596
OzoneRed
Daydream Believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtohisPB View Post
((Sorry for this blurt that turned into a book. I need to vent, anonymously, so I find myself posting here.))

I'm really bothered by politics lately. Yes, I MOST identify with the right; I am most certainly fiscally conservative and in favor of a significantly smaller national government. I support school choice and wish to see Americans living within their means and personal responsiblility/accountability to become the new trend.

I'd label myself "conservative" if it weren't for a few key issues. For one, I'm pro-choice. I support a woman's right to choose, although I would like to see restrictions to allow abortion in the first trimester only with the exception of health risks to the mother. Second, I'm an advocate for gay rights and for LGBT youth in my area. Third, I'm a non-believer, an atheist.

It is this third issue that has me whirling lately. Why do all of the vocal persons on the right tout Christian values and ideals while demanding the government read and follow the Constitution. Our Constitution allows for religious freedom which includes the freedom to not worship. Why keep them so damn intertwined. Why tout "God-given rights?" I know the Declaration of Independence states "endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights," but I also note that this does not state "endowed by the Christian God with unalienable rights." Perhaps this is a generic statement, "their creator," to allow for personal beliefs in man's origin.

Okay, I need time to see if this venting helps. Currently I work for three employers who discourage religious or political discussion, but apparently it only matters if you are not on board with the majority religious or political beliefs. I'm not easily offended, but I'm sure to offend others. In my right-leaning workplaces my feelings towards homosexuals and abortion are offensive, as is my lack of faith. But I'm just as controversial in my left-leaning workplace. I'm surrounded by so few who agree with me. Or, I wonder, by many who are touting the accepted beliefs and not their own. (Not that I expect people to agree with me or that my belief system is the "one true way," just I expect more people to have conflicting ideas in their own set of beliefs, to not buy into one entire set. This may not be possible for the truly religious, however.)
I would describe that as "fiscally conservative, socially liberal". I'm pretty well on board with that label.

When I'm in a bad mood, I describe it as "You mind your own business, and I'll mind mine".

Old 07-25-2010, 06:23 AM   #11597
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?

j, your politics sound more libertarian than anything else. if that's actually true, you're guaranteed of never being happy with the politics of the day, i'm afraid, since both major parties are bound to disappoint.

ed

exemplar of youthful snark: "does it hurt little boy? are you going to cry now? well suck it up and be a man."

psst! hey, wanna see a blog?

Old 07-25-2010, 08:47 PM   #11598
littlebabyclit

Last edited by littlebabyclit : 03-16-2011 at 10:53 AM.

Old 07-26-2010, 02:44 PM   #11599
Phaedre
Really Really Experienced

We will finally be together on the same continent from this weekend and words cannot express how happy I am.

We will have a lot of adjustments to make not least defining our sexual relationship as we move from being together for a week every few months to being together most if not all the time.

We have a great sex life, far, far more fulfilling for us both than we've either had before, so I am very much hoping we will continue to have fun as we settle into day to day living together.

Thank you to those who have supported us on our journey here.

Old 07-26-2010, 02:46 PM   #11600
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?

phaedre, i'm so glad to read this--congratulations to you both!

[hug]

ed

exemplar of youthful snark: "does it hurt little boy? are you going to cry now? well suck it up and be a man."

psst! hey, wanna see a blog?

Closed Thread