Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To... > HT Cafe

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 03-02-2007, 05:07 PM   #8926
midwestyankee
Perv on!
 
midwestyankee's Avatar
 
midwestyankee is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The green side of the grass.
Posts: 25,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJFan
did we have a negative experience with PB?

i hate to be the one to say this but peanut butter goes well with EVERYTHING. smucker's natural all the way bro!
Mostly we had a negative experience with nostalgia. The PB merely made things a tad more sticky.
__________________
Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of bagpipes.

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.
 

Old 03-02-2007, 05:09 PM   #8927
EJFan
Absolute Genius
 
EJFan's Avatar
 
EJFan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Halfway between irrelevant and irreverent
Posts: 6,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestyankee
Mostly we had a negative experience with nostalgia. The PB merely made things a tad more sticky.
ah... some kinkiness goin' on at the mwy estate was there?
__________________
I wouldn't fuck you with a stolen dick.

Royal Flush Count Since November, 2005
SIX
 

Old 03-02-2007, 05:23 PM   #8928
midwestyankee
Perv on!
 
midwestyankee's Avatar
 
midwestyankee is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The green side of the grass.
Posts: 25,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJFan
ah... some kinkiness goin' on at the mwy estate was there?
There can never be enough kink, my friend, never enough. Unfortunately, chez mwy the closest thing to kink happens twixt mine earlobes.
__________________
Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of bagpipes.

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.
 

Old 03-02-2007, 05:27 PM   #8929
EJFan
Absolute Genius
 
EJFan's Avatar
 
EJFan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Halfway between irrelevant and irreverent
Posts: 6,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestyankee
There can never be enough kink, my friend, never enough. Unfortunately, chez mwy the closest thing to kink happens twixt mine earlobes.
i'm laughing quietly to myself as i've seen that special room you have. mums the word though.
__________________
I wouldn't fuck you with a stolen dick.

Royal Flush Count Since November, 2005
SIX
 

Old 03-02-2007, 05:34 PM   #8930
EJFan
Absolute Genius
 
EJFan's Avatar
 
EJFan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Halfway between irrelevant and irreverent
Posts: 6,588
btw... i thought it was properly named "le mont du mwy" or did i read the brochure incorrectly?
__________________
I wouldn't fuck you with a stolen dick.

Royal Flush Count Since November, 2005
SIX
 

Old 03-02-2007, 05:54 PM   #8931
bobsgirl
Jiggly
 
bobsgirl's Avatar
 
bobsgirl is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: on the Internet
Posts: 7,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJFan
i'm laughing quietly to myself as i've seen that special room you have. mums the word though.
Ooh, do tell. I'm all ears. Are you open to bribes of some sort?
__________________
Some people are like Slinkies. They're not good for much, but it makes you smile when you push them down the stairs.
 

Old 03-02-2007, 05:57 PM   #8932
EJFan
Absolute Genius
 
EJFan's Avatar
 
EJFan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Halfway between irrelevant and irreverent
Posts: 6,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsgirl
Ooh, do tell. I'm all ears. Are you open to bribes of some sort?
don't be coy bg... we all know that that's where your AV came from.
__________________
I wouldn't fuck you with a stolen dick.

Royal Flush Count Since November, 2005
SIX
 

Old 03-02-2007, 05:57 PM   #8933
midwestyankee
Perv on!
 
midwestyankee's Avatar
 
midwestyankee is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The green side of the grass.
Posts: 25,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsgirl
Ooh, do tell. I'm all ears. Are you open to bribes of some sort?
You're all ears, and EJ is all foam and no beer.
__________________
Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of bagpipes.

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.
 

Old 03-02-2007, 05:58 PM   #8934
EJFan
Absolute Genius
 
EJFan's Avatar
 
EJFan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Halfway between irrelevant and irreverent
Posts: 6,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestyankee
You're all ears, and EJ is all foam and no beer.
that may be true... but it's the foam that always gets blown off.

and remember... foam is just beer waiting to happen.
__________________
I wouldn't fuck you with a stolen dick.

Royal Flush Count Since November, 2005
SIX
 

Old 03-02-2007, 08:37 PM   #8935
bobsgirl
Jiggly
 
bobsgirl's Avatar
 
bobsgirl is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: on the Internet
Posts: 7,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJFan
that may be true... but it's the foam that always gets blown off.

and remember... foam is just beer waiting to happen.
The foam gets blown?? ooh, this is getting good!
__________________
Some people are like Slinkies. They're not good for much, but it makes you smile when you push them down the stairs.
 

Old 03-02-2007, 11:24 PM   #8936
EJFan
Absolute Genius
 
EJFan's Avatar
 
EJFan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Halfway between irrelevant and irreverent
Posts: 6,588
you can tell when your poker table has government employees at it because they take forever to make a decision and then it's the wrong one.
__________________
I wouldn't fuck you with a stolen dick.

Royal Flush Count Since November, 2005
SIX
 

Old 03-03-2007, 02:45 AM   #8937
bobsgirl
Jiggly
 
bobsgirl's Avatar
 
bobsgirl is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: on the Internet
Posts: 7,137
Okay, i have to go to bed now.
__________________
Some people are like Slinkies. They're not good for much, but it makes you smile when you push them down the stairs.
 

Old 03-03-2007, 03:09 AM   #8938
Quoll
Area 25
 
Quoll's Avatar
 
Quoll is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: That's where I live.
Posts: 11,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsgirl
Okay, i have to go to bed now.
Good timing on my part.
 

Old 03-03-2007, 11:05 AM   #8939
Eilan
Paid Internet Troll
 
Eilan's Avatar
 
Eilan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: 'Murika! Fuck, yeah!
Posts: 9,853
I'm going to buy a piano today!
__________________
Too fucking cool for a sig.
 

Old 03-03-2007, 11:29 AM   #8940
midwestyankee
Perv on!
 
midwestyankee's Avatar
 
midwestyankee is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The green side of the grass.
Posts: 25,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilan
I'm going to buy a piano today!
Softly, please.

But way cool, definitely.
__________________
Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of bagpipes.

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.
 

Old 03-03-2007, 12:05 PM   #8941
EJFan
Absolute Genius
 
EJFan's Avatar
 
EJFan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Halfway between irrelevant and irreverent
Posts: 6,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilan
I'm going to buy a piano today!
sweet! what kind ya gettin'?
__________________
I wouldn't fuck you with a stolen dick.

Royal Flush Count Since November, 2005
SIX
 

Old 03-03-2007, 12:12 PM   #8942
bobsgirl
Jiggly
 
bobsgirl's Avatar
 
bobsgirl is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: on the Internet
Posts: 7,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilan
I'm going to buy a piano today!
Yay! I love my piano. I know you've wanted one for a while.
__________________
Some people are like Slinkies. They're not good for much, but it makes you smile when you push them down the stairs.
 

Old 03-03-2007, 12:27 PM   #8943
Quoll
Area 25
 
Quoll's Avatar
 
Quoll is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: That's where I live.
Posts: 11,536
Hold the fucking phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilan
Is this a nana which I see before me,
The handle toward my hand? Come, let me clutch thee:--
I have thee not, and yet I see thee still.
Art thou not, fatal vision, sensible
To feeling as to sight? or art thou but
A nana of the mind, a false creation,
Proceeding from the heat-oppressed brain?
I see thee yet, in form as palpable
As this which now I draw.
Thou marshall'st me the way that I was going;
And such an instrument I was to use.
Mine eyes are made the fools o' the other senses,
Or else worth all the rest: I see thee still;
And on thy skin and dudgeon gouts of blood,
Which was not so before.--There's no such thing:
It is the bloody business which informs
Thus to mine eyes.--Now o'er the one half-world
Nature seems dead, and wicked dreams abuse
The curtain'd sleep; now witchcraft celebrates
Pale Hecate's offerings; and wither'd murder,
Alarum'd by his sentinel, the wolf,
Whose howl's his watch, thus with his stealthy pace,
With Tarquin's ravishing strides, towards his design
Moves like a ghost.--Thou sure and firm-set earth,
Hear not my steps, which way they walk, for fear
Thy very stones prate of my whereabout,
And take the present horror from the time,
Which now suits with it.--Whiles I threat, he lives;
Words to the heat of deeds too cold breath gives.

[A bell rings.]

I go, and it is done; the bell invites me.
Hear it not, Duncan, for it is a knell
That summons thee to heaven or to hell.
 

Old 03-03-2007, 03:06 PM   #8944
Bluesboy2
The Decider
 
Bluesboy2's Avatar
 
Bluesboy2 is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Some neighborhood bar
Posts: 43,512
God almighty I hurt so bad I can barely move today!
__________________

"Soul is... A hamhock in your cornflakes..." ~George Clinton
Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm the rest of his life.
 

Old 03-03-2007, 04:13 PM   #8945
EJFan
Absolute Genius
 
EJFan's Avatar
 
EJFan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Halfway between irrelevant and irreverent
Posts: 6,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesboy2
God almighty I hurt so bad I can barely move today!
had some of my chili i take it.

QUOLL... you're truly a brilliant son of a bitch!
__________________
I wouldn't fuck you with a stolen dick.

Royal Flush Count Since November, 2005
SIX
 

Old 03-03-2007, 04:54 PM   #8946
Bluesboy2
The Decider
 
Bluesboy2's Avatar
 
Bluesboy2 is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Some neighborhood bar
Posts: 43,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by quoll
Is this a nana which I see before me,
The handle toward my hand? Come, let me clutch thee:--
I have thee not, and yet I see thee still.
Art thou not, fatal vision, sensible
To feeling as to sight? or art thou but
A nana of the mind, a false creation,
Proceeding from the heat-oppressed brain?
I see thee yet, in form as palpable
As this which now I draw.
Thou marshall'st me the way that I was going;
And such an instrument I was to use.
Mine eyes are made the fools o' the other senses,
Or else worth all the rest: I see thee still;
And on thy skin and dudgeon gouts of blood,
Which was not so before.--There's no such thing:
It is the bloody business which informs
Thus to mine eyes.--Now o'er the one half-world
Nature seems dead, and wicked dreams abuse
The curtain'd sleep; now witchcraft celebrates
Pale Hecate's offerings; and wither'd murder,
Alarum'd by his sentinel, the wolf,
Whose howl's his watch, thus with his stealthy pace,
With Tarquin's ravishing strides, towards his design
Moves like a ghost.--Thou sure and firm-set earth,
Hear not my steps, which way they walk, for fear
Thy very stones prate of my whereabout,
And take the present horror from the time,
Which now suits with it.--Whiles I threat, he lives;
Words to the heat of deeds too cold breath gives.

[A bell rings.]

I go, and it is done; the bell invites me.
Hear it not, Duncan, for it is a knell
That summons thee to heaven or to hell.

__________________

"Soul is... A hamhock in your cornflakes..." ~George Clinton
Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm the rest of his life.
 

Old 03-03-2007, 09:17 PM   #8947
bobsgirl
Jiggly
 
bobsgirl's Avatar
 
bobsgirl is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: on the Internet
Posts: 7,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesboy2
God almighty I hurt so bad I can barely move today!
there's that startlingly large nana again.

I'm sorry you hurt.
__________________
Some people are like Slinkies. They're not good for much, but it makes you smile when you push them down the stairs.
 

Old 03-03-2007, 09:50 PM   #8948
Eilan
Paid Internet Troll
 
Eilan's Avatar
 
Eilan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: 'Murika! Fuck, yeah!
Posts: 9,853
I know youse guys will appreciate this--

We ended up buying a used piano because it was bigger than (and the same price as) the new one I liked. My husband told the salesman I was a size queen, but he either didn't get it or chose to ignore it.

It'll be delivered on Friday. Weather permitting, I suppose. I'll post pics.
__________________
Too fucking cool for a sig.
 

Old 03-04-2007, 12:26 AM   #8949
bobsgirl
Jiggly
 
bobsgirl's Avatar
 
bobsgirl is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: on the Internet
Posts: 7,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilan
I know youse guys will appreciate this--

We ended up buying a used piano because it was bigger than (and the same price as) the new one I liked. My husband told the salesman I was a size queen, but he either didn't get it or chose to ignore it.

It'll be delivered on Friday. Weather permitting, I suppose. I'll post pics.
You got a piano that's hung like a horse?! LOL Only you, Eilan, only you.
__________________
Some people are like Slinkies. They're not good for much, but it makes you smile when you push them down the stairs.
 

Old 03-04-2007, 12:46 AM   #8950
Willing and Unsure
Stuffed Animal Princess
 
Willing and Unsure's Avatar
 
Willing and Unsure is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: hiding among my animals....
Posts: 8,666
today was a lot of fun. the movie (Wild Hogs) was a lot better than I expected it to be (very funny movie). I hope you're not getting sick now and start to feel better very soon.
__________________
"Most people see what is, and never see what can be."
-Albert Einstein

 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:01 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.