Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To... > HT Cafe

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 02:27 PM   #7626
bobsgirl
Jiggly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetErika
I had the date from hell last night with a modified conspiracy theorist who has a major beef with Oprah (did you guys know she's a judgmental, anti-male bitch who's driven by the Religious Right and trying to force her wacky ideas on society? ).

Yeah.
Oprah's driven by the religious right? I bet that's news to her!

Did you at least get a nice dinner?

Old 11-19-2006, 02:27 PM   #7627
center_stage
Ay Carumba!

I am never ever ever going to a club again. All the girls were in less than three inches of clothing, and the guys there had so many socks stuffed down there pants that I have finally discovered where all those lost socks from my washing machine went.

I welcome all PMs of a non-sexual tone.

Old 11-19-2006, 08:11 PM   #7628
midwestyankee
Perv on!

Quote:
I had the date from hell last night with a modified conspiracy theorist who has a major beef with Oprah (did you guys know she's a judgmental, anti-male bitch who's driven by the Religious Right and trying to force her wacky ideas on society? ).

Yeah.
And how, pray tell, does this bright soul qualify as a "modified" conspiracy theorist? Seems to me that his nutcase credentials are all in order.

So the big question is this: did his political acumen increase or decrease your desire to take that new strap-on to him?

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.

Old 11-19-2006, 09:16 PM   #7629
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?

bg, i love that new av!

ed

exemplar of youthful snark: "does it hurt little boy? are you going to cry now? well suck it up and be a man."

psst! hey, wanna see a blog?

Old 11-19-2006, 09:40 PM   #7630
SweetErika
Work in Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsgirl
Oprah's driven by the religious right? I bet that's news to her!

Did you at least get a nice dinner?
Yeah, that's what I said, more or less. Of course because we don't necessarily agree she's using her fame and fortune to browbeat everyone into believing what she does (you know, that sex is dirty, violent entertainment should be completely abolished, and men are horrible) we're also victims of religion, and it's really too bad we lack the independent thought and strength necessary to break away from that.

Good food, yes, but I wouldn't call it nice. When I need a couple of drinks AFTER Happy Hour, there's a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestyankee
And how, pray tell, does this bright soul qualify as a "modified" conspiracy theorist? Seems to me that his nutcase credentials are all in order.
Well, this one is kind of in his own category. He doesn't think there's any secrecy to it really, it's more like all the stuff that's as plain as day to everyone is out to get him and other "openminded" people. So, I suppose it's more of a victim mindset/extreme external locus of control. You're right, though; he's absolutely, positively certifiable.

And when I "break up" with him (because of course I was the Domme for him from our first meeting)--like apparently everyone else has, but of course there's nothing wrong with him--it's going to be because "our religious society has gotten to me and is driving a wedge between us" and I "just can't handle honesty and rational thinking."

Quote:
So the big question is this: did his political acumen increase or decrease your desire to take that new strap-on to him?
*shudders, and not in a good way*

Just for that, bend over, Big Boy... Oh, wait, that's not punishment, is it?

Old 11-19-2006, 11:27 PM   #7631
midwestyankee
Perv on!

Quote:
Yeah, that's what I said, more or less. Of course because we don't necessarily agree she's using her fame and fortune to browbeat everyone into believing what she does (you know, that sex is dirty, violent entertainment should be completely abolished, and men are horrible) we're also victims of religion, and it's really too bad we lack the independent thought and strength necessary to break away from that.

Good food, yes, but I wouldn't call it nice. When I need a couple of drinks AFTER Happy Hour, there's a problem.

Well, this one is kind of in his own category. He doesn't think there's any secrecy to it really, it's more like all the stuff that's as plain as day to everyone is out to get him and other "openminded" people. So, I suppose it's more of a victim mindset/extreme external locus of control. You're right, though; he's absolutely, positively certifiable.

And when I "break up" with him (because of course I was the Domme for him from our first meeting)--like apparently everyone else has, but of course there's nothing wrong with him--it's going to be because "our religious society has gotten to me and is driving a wedge between us" and I "just can't handle honesty and rational thinking."

*shudders, and not in a good way*

Just for that, bend over, Big Boy... Oh, wait, that's not punishment, is it?

Such treatment might not be punishment for Conspiracy Boy, you're right. Seems to me that his whole world view is wrapped up in taking it that way.

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.

Old 11-19-2006, 11:41 PM   #7632
bobsgirl
Jiggly

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhisper
bg, i love that new av!

ed
stick with me, kid. i got a million of 'em.

Old 11-20-2006, 12:12 AM   #7633
Cathleen
Summer breeze...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJFan
i'm very disappointed that i wasn't here when all this chatter was going on... you guys are just pure fun.
Upon review EJ, all it takes is Qman to make chatter fun.

He is just too cool.

There is a flower for every mood of the mind. ....Thoreau

The earth laughs in flowers. .... Emerson

Old 11-20-2006, 12:15 AM   #7634
Cathleen
Summer breeze...

Quote:
Originally Posted by center_stage
I am never ever ever going to a club again. All the girls were in less than three inches of clothing, and the guys there had so many socks stuffed down there pants that I have finally discovered where all those lost socks from my washing machine went.
Oh damn that is very funny CS. I caught one escaping once, it was sneaking up the agitator (yeah an old machine). I wonder if they sort of paired up in the guys pants.

There is a flower for every mood of the mind. ....Thoreau

The earth laughs in flowers. .... Emerson

Old 11-20-2006, 10:58 AM   #7635
midwestyankee
Perv on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by center_stage
Ah....now I understand the secret of my lonely young adulthood. My mother taught me to always mate and match my socks as soon as they came out of the dryer and to arrange them in my sock drawer by color so that I could dress in the dark if necessary.

Never ever did she teach me to wear socks inside my trousers. That, unfortunately, explains a lot about my life.

Old 11-20-2006, 11:30 AM   #7636
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?

some days, my stupidity is truly extraordinary.

ed

exemplar of youthful snark: "does it hurt little boy? are you going to cry now? well suck it up and be a man."

Old 11-20-2006, 11:40 AM   #7637
bobsgirl
Jiggly

I'm willing to pay an exhorbitant price if someone will come and wash my kitchen floor. I'll even feed you.

Old 11-20-2006, 11:44 AM   #7638
bobsgirl
Jiggly

I can't believe it! There's not a drop of vanilla extract anywhere in my house. How can I make chocolate chip cookies without vanilla extract? Damn!

Old 11-20-2006, 11:47 AM   #7639
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?

damned keebler elves!

ed

Old 11-20-2006, 11:47 AM   #7640
EJFan
Absolute Genius

Quote:
I'm willing to pay an exhorbitant price if someone will come and wash my kitchen floor. I'll even feed you.
i'm assuming, from the subsequent post, that the proffered feeding won't include chocoate chip cookies. you had me up 'til that realization.

Royal Flush Count Since November, 2005
SIX

Old 11-20-2006, 12:18 PM   #7641
bobsgirl
Jiggly

Quote:
i'm assuming, from the subsequent post, that the proffered feeding won't include chocoate chip cookies. you had me up 'til that realization.
I have cake. Will that do?

Old 11-20-2006, 12:20 PM   #7642
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?

is it cheesecake?

ed

Old 11-20-2006, 12:25 PM   #7643
bobsgirl
Jiggly

Quote:
is it cheesecake?

ed
Ed, you are naughty. And thank God for it.

It's a very innocent yellow cake with chocolate buttercream icing.

Old 11-20-2006, 12:34 PM   #7644
EJFan
Absolute Genius

Quote:
I have cake. Will that do?
that depends... are you gonna make me a salami & cuke platter too?

SIX

Old 11-20-2006, 12:42 PM   #7645
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?

[waggles eyebrows at bg]

yes, of course i'm naughty--i'm a litster!

and my dear bg, how in the world would you be serving up anything that's innocent?

[considers possible fun uses of chocolate icing]

:>

ed

Old 11-20-2006, 02:38 PM   #7646
bobsgirl
Jiggly

Quote:
that depends... are you gonna make me a salami & cuke platter too?
Okay, i almost choked on my cherry coke when I read this.

Depends what you're going to do with them, EJ.

Last edited by bobsgirl : 11-20-2006 at 02:43 PM.

Old 11-20-2006, 02:43 PM   #7647
bobsgirl
Jiggly

Quote:
[waggles eyebrows at bg]

yes, of course i'm naughty--i'm a litster!

and my dear bg, how in the world would you be serving up anything that's innocent?

[considers possible fun uses of chocolate icing]

:>

ed
I'm a good girl. You must be talking about my evil twin.

Old 11-20-2006, 03:16 PM   #7648
Beautiful_Wreck
Virgin

I'm tired of the curves life has been throwing me lately.

Old 11-20-2006, 03:17 PM   #7649
EJFan
Absolute Genius

Quote:
I'm a good girl. You must be talking about my evil twin.
"creative" statements like this could get you nominated for congress.

SIX

Old 11-21-2006, 12:54 AM   #7650
Nightbird
Her Dirty Birdy

Lesson to the wise.. Be careful who you send nasty emails too. They just might turn out to be someone you know.

Fair Winds and Following Seas

NEW STORY SUBMITTED:
THE DATE

My Story Threads Captive Agent

NIGHTBIRD

Closed Thread