Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 02-07-2006, 04:15 PM   #26
catalina_francisco
Happily insatiable always
 
catalina_francisco's Avatar
 
catalina_francisco is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Here & Now
Posts: 18,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankara20
WOOF!!

there is just something about a bulge pushing against lace.....

LOL, especially when you order him to wear it under his jeans, then demand he unzip and display in broad daylight at the gasoline station.

Catalina
__________________
Cat's Secrets - Photography That Is

The Joy Of Pain

Our Stories and Poetry


The 500 Question Purity Test - score 26.2% Pure


Kink Score - 861 - Wow!! You're too kinky for most!!

Slave Register #624517 - registered as owned 22-06-2002




"I thought I wasn't interested in pornography, but then I realised it was because I was having sex all the time...if you stop having sex, pornography becomes inspiring"....Russell Brand
 

Old 02-07-2006, 05:01 PM   #27
Shankara20
~~O ~~O
 
Shankara20's Avatar
 
Shankara20 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kansas
Posts: 25,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by catalina_francisco
LOL, especially when you order him to wear it under his jeans, then demand he unzip and display in broad daylight at the gasoline station.

Catalina
and exactly how hard did he get then?????
 

Old 02-07-2006, 05:03 PM   #28
catalina_francisco
Happily insatiable always
 
catalina_francisco's Avatar
 
catalina_francisco is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Here & Now
Posts: 18,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankara20
and exactly how hard did he get then?????

Very!!

Catalina
__________________
Cat's Secrets - Photography That Is

The Joy Of Pain

Our Stories and Poetry


The 500 Question Purity Test - score 26.2% Pure


Kink Score - 861 - Wow!! You're too kinky for most!!

Slave Register #624517 - registered as owned 22-06-2002




"I thought I wasn't interested in pornography, but then I realised it was because I was having sex all the time...if you stop having sex, pornography becomes inspiring"....Russell Brand
 

Old 02-07-2006, 06:37 PM   #29
Shankara20
~~O ~~O
 
Shankara20's Avatar
 
Shankara20 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kansas
Posts: 25,941
working around the house before my body tattoo



[/center]

Last edited by Shankara20 : 02-28-2006 at 08:40 AM.
 

Old 02-08-2006, 10:56 AM   #30
Shankara20
~~O ~~O
 
Shankara20's Avatar
 
Shankara20 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kansas
Posts: 25,941
Any Questions??




 

Old 02-09-2006, 10:40 AM   #31
Shankara20
~~O ~~O
 
Shankara20's Avatar
 
Shankara20 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kansas
Posts: 25,941
I need a bit more room at work....


 

Old 02-09-2006, 07:43 PM   #32
Shankara20
~~O ~~O
 
Shankara20's Avatar
 
Shankara20 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kansas
Posts: 25,941
The new nipple piercings - now 3 weeks old

 

Old 02-09-2006, 08:02 PM   #33
@}-}rebecca----
not enough discipline ...
 
@}-}rebecca----'s Avatar
 
@}-}rebecca---- is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 13,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankara20
Any Questions??




Well

It doesn't take a Dr to see that the sac of the tunica vaginalis of the right testis is representing in a distended condition in Diagram 5 .

Sheeesh Shankara Dude
 

Old 02-09-2006, 08:22 PM   #34
raven2
"Quoth the Raven...."
 
raven2's Avatar
 
raven2 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Still soaring above it all, looking for a soft landing area.
Posts: 5,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by @}-}rebecca----
Well

It doesn't take a Dr to see that the sac of the tunica vaginalis of the right testis is representing in a distended condition in Diagram 5 .

Sheeesh Shankara Dude

Lol
 

Old 02-09-2006, 11:45 PM   #35
Shankara20
~~O ~~O
 
Shankara20's Avatar
 
Shankara20 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kansas
Posts: 25,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by @}-}rebecca----
Well

It doesn't take a Dr to see that the sac of the tunica vaginalis of the right testis is representing in a distended condition in Diagram 5 .

Sheeesh Shankara Dude
it was a cold night when I posed for that..

brrrrrrrrrr
 

Old 02-10-2006, 06:20 PM   #36
@}-}rebecca----
not enough discipline ...
 
@}-}rebecca----'s Avatar
 
@}-}rebecca---- is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 13,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankara20
it was a cold night when I posed for that..

brrrrrrrrrr
Shankara Dude they were your bits ? I had no idea !!!! I thought you were playing a trick ...dang now I feel silly.......laughs..smiles
 

Old 02-10-2006, 06:25 PM   #37
Shankara20
~~O ~~O
 
Shankara20's Avatar
 
Shankara20 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kansas
Posts: 25,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by @}-}rebecca----
Shankara Dude they were your bits ? I had no idea !!!! I thought you were playing a trick ...dang now I feel silly.......laughs..smiles
feel....

feel...

feel...
your right 'becca, you do feel a little silly, nice, but silly...

wish I could show my bits, sigh.....

 

Old 02-10-2006, 06:27 PM   #38
@}-}rebecca----
not enough discipline ...
 
@}-}rebecca----'s Avatar
 
@}-}rebecca---- is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 13,089
Nipple Dedication Time ....grins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankara20
The new nipple piercings - now 3 weeks old

Ohh I saw you new picture Shankara and remembered the verse of an alternate punk rock style group that was around (still are) when I was in my teens that I really loved. Hope you enjoy it as well.

I dedicate this song to your nipples Dude


Started out, just drinkin' beer
I didn't know how or why
Or what I was doin' there
Just a couple more
Made me feel a little better
Believe me when I tell you
It was nothin' to do with the letter

I ran right out of beer
I took a look into the larder
No bones, nothin'
I'd better go and get somethin' harder
Back in a flash
I started on a dash of Jamaica rum
Me and Pat Malone
Drinking on our ow-ow-ow-own

Woh-hoh-oh, the nips are gettin' bigger
Woh-yeah, the nips are gettin' bigger
Wo-hoh-oh, the nips are gettin' bigger
Yeah-eah-eah, mmm they're gettin' bigger


Sometimes I wonder
What all these chemicals
Are doin' to my brain
Doesn't worry me enough
To stop me from doin' it agai-ai-ain
Wipin' out brain cells
By the millions but I don't care
It doesn't worry me
Even though
I ain't got a lot to spare-are-are

Woh-hoh-oh, the nips are gettin' bigger
Woh-yeah-eah, the nips are gettin' bigger
Wo-hoh-oh, the nips are gettin' bigger
Yeah-eah-eah, they're gettin' bigger


Song Wav Link ~ Click Me
 

Old 02-10-2006, 06:30 PM   #39
@}-}rebecca----
not enough discipline ...
 
@}-}rebecca----'s Avatar
 
@}-}rebecca---- is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 13,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankara20
wish I could show my bits, sigh.....

awwww poor Shankara Dude ....mean old Lit people
 

Old 02-10-2006, 06:31 PM   #40
Shankara20
~~O ~~O
 
Shankara20's Avatar
 
Shankara20 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kansas
Posts: 25,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by @}-}rebecca----
Ohh I saw you new picture Shankara and remembered the verse of an alternate punk rock style group that was around (still are) when I was in my teens that I really loved. Hope you enjoy it as well.

I dedicate this song to your nipples Dude


Started out, just drinkin' beer
I didn't know how or why
Or what I was doin' there
Just a couple more
Made me feel a little better
Believe me when I tell you
It was nothin' to do with the letter

I ran right out of beer
I took a look into the larder
No bones, nothin'
I'd better go and get somethin' harder
Back in a flash
I started on a dash of Jamaica rum
Me and Pat Malone
Drinking on our ow-ow-ow-own

Woh-hoh-oh, the nips are gettin' bigger
Woh-yeah, the nips are gettin' bigger
Wo-hoh-oh, the nips are gettin' bigger
Yeah-eah-eah, mmm they're gettin' bigger


Sometimes I wonder
What all these chemicals
Are doin' to my brain
Doesn't worry me enough
To stop me from doin' it agai-ai-ain
Wipin' out brain cells
By the millions but I don't care
It doesn't worry me
Even though
I ain't got a lot to spare-are-are

Woh-hoh-oh, the nips are gettin' bigger
Woh-yeah-eah, the nips are gettin' bigger
Wo-hoh-oh, the nips are gettin' bigger
Yeah-eah-eah, they're gettin' bigger


Song Wav Link ~ Click Me

That is great - and is going to my ipod

....
Yeah-eah-eah, they're gettin' bigger
 

Old 02-10-2006, 06:42 PM   #41
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


I like this pic. It is clever.

(Waves at Shankara)
 

Old 02-10-2006, 11:27 PM   #42
Shankara20
~~O ~~O
 
Shankara20's Avatar
 
Shankara20 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kansas
Posts: 25,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1girl2know


I like this pic. It is clever.

(Waves at Shankara)
Waves back K


Oh, I'm not in the closet any more....
 

Old 02-11-2006, 10:49 AM   #43
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankara20
Waves back K

Oh, I'm not in the closet any more....

Good to know

Huggs to you
 

Old 02-12-2006, 12:37 PM   #44
Shankara20
~~O ~~O
 
Shankara20's Avatar
 
Shankara20 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kansas
Posts: 25,941
I find her very erotic


does that make me a geek?




 

Old 02-13-2006, 11:12 AM   #45
Shankara20
~~O ~~O
 
Shankara20's Avatar
 
Shankara20 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kansas
Posts: 25,941
Sorry I did not drop in yesterday


I had some house work to finish

PS - that's the back on my body tattoo



Last edited by Shankara20 : 02-28-2006 at 08:40 AM.
 

Old 02-13-2006, 12:51 PM   #46
@}-}rebecca----
not enough discipline ...
 
@}-}rebecca----'s Avatar
 
@}-}rebecca---- is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 13,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankara20
Sorry I did not drop in yesterday


I had some house work to finish


PS - that's the back on my body tattoo


Ironing nakkid Your a brave man Shankara and a picture of Deviant Domestic Bliss very ............smiles
 

Old 02-13-2006, 01:47 PM   #47
Shankara20
~~O ~~O
 
Shankara20's Avatar
 
Shankara20 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kansas
Posts: 25,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by @}-}rebecca----
Ironing nakkid Your a brave man Shankara and a picture of Deviant Domestic Bliss very ............smiles
not too many small burns - cooking is another story
 

Old 02-13-2006, 02:03 PM   #48
@}-}rebecca----
not enough discipline ...
 
@}-}rebecca----'s Avatar
 
@}-}rebecca---- is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 13,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankara20
not too many small burns - cooking is another story
Hard Limit !!!!!!
 

Old 02-13-2006, 07:37 PM   #49
Shankara20
~~O ~~O
 
Shankara20's Avatar
 
Shankara20 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kansas
Posts: 25,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by @}-}rebecca----
Hard Limit !!!!!!
Hot wax? - Yum!! I get very hard

Hot cooking oil? - No Way!! My hard goes away
 

Old 02-13-2006, 10:44 PM   #50
FurryFury
Addict of Sensation
 
FurryFury's Avatar
 
FurryFury is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 28,602
Hot oil tends to splatter. *nods remembering nude pancake making in seventh grade*

Fury
__________________
FurryFury

"I ask nothing but what you would freely give me. I honor you as you are, not as something to change." ~ Me

Helping people is one of my drugs but the overdose can be a real bitch. ~ Me

Warning: Steroids make me snappish. ~ Me

The stories I have here at Lit: Vote if you like the stories!
http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Fury's Filthy Stories: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=400253
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:46 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.