Old 01-23-2006, 07:55 PM   #1
TomToday
Virgin

Sneaky Incest

I always love the stories where Mom and Son get it on behind the dad's back. I would hope it was really hot and dirty with a lot of close calls. Also, none of the mushy contemplation about the virtues of an incestous relationship. Anyone got any ideas about writing it or pointing out some stories on the sight that fit this theme?

Old 01-26-2006, 12:49 AM   #2
BedtimeStories77
Peaceful

I do like the idea of being "nearly caught", but how do you see this relationship starting?

My only problem with incest tales is I find it hard to believe that parents "magically" decide thier child is a sexual turn on at age 18. Of course, on Lit characters have to be 18 or older. So how/why does the relationship start?

Old 01-26-2006, 11:33 AM   #3
TomToday
Virgin

To be honest i think having sex with my mother would be gross, but the taboo aspect of incest stories are such a turn on. So, i guess it doesn't really matter to me how or why it gets started. I would rather dig right into all the dirty, taboo situations than get hung-up on all the details of origin.

Old 01-26-2006, 11:55 AM   #4
BedtimeStories77
Peaceful

So far, that seems to be the opposite of incest readers who post here.

Old 01-26-2006, 12:34 PM   #5
bisexplicit
but i'm a lesbian

I think incest is such an unbelievable category (especially when we're talking about consensual incest - and even more especially so when we're talking about cross-generational consensual incest) that the majority of writers find it neccesary to develop how this all happens and give an element of credibility to the story.

An idea to fit in your "sneaking" - what if mother and son are left alone for a long period of time (perhaps even a year), while the father is away on business (or is part of the military, or has joined doctors without borders, whatever - you get the point) and through loneliness on the mother's part they have developed a sexual relationship. The story could "really" start when the father returns home and the mother and son still want to be together - and in order to do so must go behind the father's back.

The clouds in your eyes down your face they pour - Joshua Radin

I don't know who I am - who I am - without you,
All I know is that I should.
- Missy Higgins

Old 01-26-2006, 01:42 PM   #6
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisexplicit
I think incest is such an unbelievable category (especially when we're talking about consensual incest - and even more especially so when we're talking about cross-generational consensual incest) that the majority of writers find it neccesary to develop how this all happens and give an element of credibility to the story.

An idea to fit in your "sneaking" - what if mother and son are left alone for a long period of time (perhaps even a year), while the father is away on business (or is part of the military, or has joined doctors without borders, whatever - you get the point) and through loneliness on the mother's part they have developed a sexual relationship. The story could "really" start when the father returns home and the mother and son still want to be together - and in order to do so must go behind the father's back.

I think I skipped past a story like that on the "new" list a while ago- has anybody else seen it , remember it?

The Best Man and the Bride

put it in Fetish because it had to go somewhere...

or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 01-27-2006, 04:17 AM   #7
Mikro
Really Experienced

Writing

I am currently writing a story on this line. Mother and son and some of his friends go at it during a party and afterwards mother realises she enjoyed it with the younger guy's. The relationship between mother and son has always been strained, in fact no motherly instict at all as the son was handed to a nanny almost at birth, mother had very little to do with him from then on. Rich father is much older than mother and needed an heir so both parents got what they wanted. She got money, he got a son that he dote's on

The story should be up soon so i will keep you posted

To satisfy is in itself, satisfaction!

Homepage: http://www.mikro.bravehost.com

Old 01-27-2006, 06:25 PM   #8
BedtimeStories77
Peaceful

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhugs
I think I skipped past a story like that on the "new" list a while ago- has anybody else seen it , remember it?
I haven't checked stories in a while. Sorry hon.

Old 01-28-2006, 06:01 AM   #9
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Eve
I haven't checked stories in a while. Sorry hon.
well, get to it!

The Best Man and the Bride

put it in Fetish because it had to go somewhere...

or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 01-28-2006, 11:21 AM   #10
BedtimeStories77
Peaceful

Busy writing my own. Up to 4 pages on one. No end in sight! rofl

But, this is a "group" one that I'm working hard to make clear to the reader.

Old 01-30-2006, 07:04 PM   #11
TomToday
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisexplicit

That sounds like a good idea, but i would hate to be dragged through the first year of the relationship, (personaly). As I said before it is the taboo situations themselves not exactly the reasoning that I enjoy. I find I sometimes have the same problem in the loving wives section too.

Old 02-01-2006, 12:06 AM   #12
BlackSnake
Anaconda

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomToday
I always love the stories where Mom and Son get it on behind the dad's back. I would hope it was really hot and dirty with a lot of close calls. Also, none of the mushy contemplation about the virtues of an incestous relationship. Anyone got any ideas about writing it or pointing out some stories on the sight that fit this theme?
How about mom what's to get pregnant again. Mom is turning 40 and wants another child. Her husband agrees and wants another child too. They try, but no success. They get tested, but it turns out that the husband is just not producing enough good sperm. She hides the results of the test from her husband and talks with their son.

The son likes to joke around a lot, so he suggests that he get her pregnant and his dad would think that its his and test could confirm that. Of course, the mother doesn't take him seriously at first, knowing that her son is just joking. BUT, it might just work.

The mother turns the tables on the son and tries to convince him to actually get her pregnant. She guilts him into it, also using his joys of spying on her. The son gives in, but they would have to keep it a secret from the dad.

At first it is akward, so the mother gives him a blowjob. She makes the son's toes curl. The son really gives it to him mother good. Not only does he screw her well, but he floods her with cum.

She gets pregnant, and since she has continued having sex with her husband, the husband has no reason to think that the child is not his.

The mother continues to have sex with her son, and continue to have one child after another. The husband is actually the real father of the second child, but the mother doesn't realize it.

My Stories
Facebook
HARD NINE MAGAZINE (Erotic Fiction and Artistic Models

New Release: Arse for Days at Amazon.com

Old 02-04-2006, 02:24 PM   #13
TomToday
Virgin

That honestly sounds great!