Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 07-05-2005, 02:34 AM   #1
FurryFury
Addict of Sensation
 
FurryFury's Avatar
 
FurryFury is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 28,656
So has anyone tried "figging?"

Hi!

A good friend of my just sent me this link;

http://www.figging.com/

Lord how I love it when something new I've never heard of pops up. Or in this case something old I've never heard of.

I totally putting ginger on my grocery list! Surprisingly my husband liked the idea too!

So has anyone here tried it? I'd love to hear about it if you have. Some of the blurbs at the link seemed to contradict each other. I know everyone experiences things differently but I'd like to hear from people here.

I know y'all better and trust ya more!

Thanks,

Fury
__________________
FurryFury

"I ask nothing but what you would freely give me. I honor you as you are, not as something to change." ~ Me

Helping people is one of my drugs but the overdose can be a real bitch. ~ Me

Warning: Steroids make me snappish. ~ Me

The stories I have here at Lit: Vote if you like the stories!
http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Fury's Filthy Stories: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=400253
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2005, 02:46 AM   #2
flowerchilde
Really Experienced
 
flowerchilde's Avatar
 
flowerchilde is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 190
Can't say that I've tried this, but it sounds really interesting! You must post on how this goes so I know if I want to try it.
__________________
Wildly my mind beats against you, yet my soul obeys.





  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2005, 02:55 AM   #3
FurryFury
Addict of Sensation
 
FurryFury's Avatar
 
FurryFury is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 28,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerchilde
Can't say that I've tried this, but it sounds really interesting! You must post on how this goes so I know if I want to try it.
I will Flowerchilde but I don't know when. Currently I am forbidden anal play. I'm working hard on getting that privilege back. *le sigh*

I do hope to hear from someone who has though. Surely someone here has!

Fury
__________________
FurryFury

"I ask nothing but what you would freely give me. I honor you as you are, not as something to change." ~ Me

Helping people is one of my drugs but the overdose can be a real bitch. ~ Me

Warning: Steroids make me snappish. ~ Me

The stories I have here at Lit: Vote if you like the stories!
http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Fury's Filthy Stories: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=400253
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2005, 03:33 AM   #4
graceanne
Literotica Guru
 
graceanne's Avatar
 
graceanne is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon, US
Posts: 27,472
Fig you!

(Sorry, I couldn't help myself.)
__________________

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world,
had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*


My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2005, 03:53 AM   #5
FinagleFactor
Virgin
 
FinagleFactor is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 22
LOL, new one for me.....

Added to my favorites. Have to try it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2005, 03:55 AM   #6
Xelebes
Little Blue Alien
 
Xelebes's Avatar
 
Xelebes is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 13,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by graceanne
Fig you!

(Sorry, I couldn't help myself.)

How long did it take you to fig-ure out that pun?

(I couldn't help myself either. )
__________________
ANAL PROBE!!!

"We can always count on Xelebes to tell us the things we wanted to know, but were afraid to ask Woody Allen."
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2005, 03:57 AM   #7
FurryFury
Addict of Sensation
 
FurryFury's Avatar
 
FurryFury is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 28,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by graceanne
Fig you!

(Sorry, I couldn't help myself.)
Ooh! Beautiful Graceanne!

I really wish you would!

*smiles*

Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinagleFactor
LOL, new one for me.....

Added to my favorites. Have to try it.
I know! Looks sooo cool/hot!

*pouts*

Me want NOW!

*giggles*

Damn time! I have to make myself go to sleep. I have a gig in the morning.

*trudges off*

Fury
__________________
FurryFury

"I ask nothing but what you would freely give me. I honor you as you are, not as something to change." ~ Me

Helping people is one of my drugs but the overdose can be a real bitch. ~ Me

Warning: Steroids make me snappish. ~ Me

The stories I have here at Lit: Vote if you like the stories!
http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Fury's Filthy Stories: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=400253
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2005, 04:00 AM   #8
graceanne
Literotica Guru
 
graceanne's Avatar
 
graceanne is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon, US
Posts: 27,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelebes
How long did it take you to fig-ure out that pun?

(I couldn't help myself either. )
LOL It immediately came to me. I guess I'm just clever. I tried to not post it, but every single time I saw the thread title it'd come up. lol I finally had to post it cause it was driving me crazy.
__________________

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world,
had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*


My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2005, 10:28 AM   #9
Kajira Callista
His/His dirty lil' secret
 
Kajira Callista's Avatar
 
Kajira Callista is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Between Him and Him :)
Posts: 19,306
a cut piece nestled it inside your lips and duct taped in place. left for a big chunk of the day. only allowed to remove it to urinate. (im told it burns more when you remove it and even more when you urinate)





























*looks innocent*
__________________
My stuff
“Too long a sacrifice
Can make a stone of the heart."
William Butler Yeats


Take the love that comes to you today, embrace it for all it is worth, and return it threefold, tenfold, a hundredfold. Take the joy that comes to you today, embrace it for all it is worth, and return it. Take even the sorrows that come, for not all of life can be wondrously fine and happy and laughing, and embrace them for what they're worth...
And give tomorrow unto tomorrow, for we never know if it will come at all.
Sir Winston


I don't like copycats.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2005, 10:36 AM   #10
psyche1973
Virgin
 
psyche1973 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 28
I tried it, it was fun. Sensation kinda feels like a kicked up version of that self warming KY.
You don't have to limit it to just the anus, you can hold a chunk on the clit, feels really nice, or rub some on the nipples. If you are going to be inserting it into the anus I recommend attaching a string to it (just in case) so you can pull it out like a tampon. I did this by threading a needle with dental floss and going though about 1/2 inch from the bottom with it, and again crosswise on the opposite side of the same end (just in case) don't want to go to the ER to get a chunk of ginger removed from my rectum.
Like you said everyone experiences things differently, so give it a try.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2005, 12:43 PM   #11
serijules
just seri
 
serijules's Avatar
 
serijules is offline
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 1,941
I've done figging a few times, each experience was different.

The first time was actually really fun...it was used in a roleplay discipline scene and the fig was prepared properly (peeled and put in a bag in the fridge to 'age' a bit before use...makes a HUGE difference over being used right away). The burning was pretty intense and fit the scene well.

The second time, for some reason I reacted to it badly...got the runs, got sick to my stomach, really dizzy. Not sure why I reacted like that. So I've been hesitant to use it anally since then.

It does nothing for me at all on my nipples.

On clit it feel great. I like KC's idea of put between lips and duct taped, but in my experience the potency of a piece doesn't last very long unless it is re-peeled and freshened up regularily, so not sure how well that would work past the initial hour or so.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2005, 03:16 PM   #12
FurryFury
Addict of Sensation
 
FurryFury's Avatar
 
FurryFury is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 28,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by psyche1973
I tried it, it was fun. Sensation kinda feels like a kicked up version of that self warming KY.
You don't have to limit it to just the anus, you can hold a chunk on the clit, feels really nice, or rub some on the nipples. If you are going to be inserting it into the anus I recommend attaching a string to it (just in case) so you can pull it out like a tampon. I did this by threading a needle with dental floss and going though about 1/2 inch from the bottom with it, and again crosswise on the opposite side of the same end (just in case) don't want to go to the ER to get a chunk of ginger removed from my rectum.
Like you said everyone experiences things differently, so give it a try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by serijules
I've done figging a few times, each experience was different.

The first time was actually really fun...it was used in a roleplay discipline scene and the fig was prepared properly (peeled and put in a bag in the fridge to 'age' a bit before use...makes a HUGE difference over being used right away). The burning was pretty intense and fit the scene well.

The second time, for some reason I reacted to it badly...got the runs, got sick to my stomach, really dizzy. Not sure why I reacted like that. So I've been hesitant to use it anally since then.

It does nothing for me at all on my nipples.

On clit it feel great. I like KC's idea of put between lips and duct taped, but in my experience the potency of a piece doesn't last very long unless it is re-peeled and freshened up regularily, so not sure how well that would work past the initial hour or so.


Oh boy! Real life accounts!

Thanks y'all!

*Takes notes...smiles...gets excited.*

Fury
__________________
FurryFury

"I ask nothing but what you would freely give me. I honor you as you are, not as something to change." ~ Me

Helping people is one of my drugs but the overdose can be a real bitch. ~ Me

Warning: Steroids make me snappish. ~ Me

The stories I have here at Lit: Vote if you like the stories!
http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Fury's Filthy Stories: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=400253
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2005, 05:08 PM   #13
landcruisergal
Literotica Guru
 
landcruisergal's Avatar
 
landcruisergal is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Great Southern Land,
Posts: 2,022
First try was a juliette strip inserted in my pup's urethra, which had him writhing very cutely on the floor. He had a full bladder at the time, and I made him urinate soon after, to flush out any residual irritants.
The butt plug I carved( was a big hand of ginger) evoked a much better reaction, and some tears. The effects seemed very temporary, and he had little burning after it was removed. Worked well in combo with some light cbt...
__________________
Loki:
Find some man, find some woman, that you can connect with . . . even for a moment, 'cause that's really all that life is, Sister. It's a series of moments. (Dogma)
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2005, 05:43 PM   #14
FurryFury
Addict of Sensation
 
FurryFury's Avatar
 
FurryFury is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 28,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by landcruisergal
First try was a juliette strip inserted in my pup's urethra, which had him writhing very cutely on the floor. He had a full bladder at the time, and I made him urinate soon after, to flush out any residual irritants.
The butt plug I carved( was a big hand of ginger) evoked a much better reaction, and some tears. The effects seemed very temporary, and he had little burning after it was removed. Worked well in combo with some light cbt...
*nods and takes notes, then grins*

Yes, yes, I see...

*chuckles*

Thank you for that idea!

Fury
__________________
FurryFury

"I ask nothing but what you would freely give me. I honor you as you are, not as something to change." ~ Me

Helping people is one of my drugs but the overdose can be a real bitch. ~ Me

Warning: Steroids make me snappish. ~ Me

The stories I have here at Lit: Vote if you like the stories!
http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Fury's Filthy Stories: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=400253
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2005, 08:05 PM   #15
kerker_miester
Really Really Experienced
 
kerker_miester's Avatar
 
kerker_miester is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: South Louisiana
Posts: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurryFury
Hi!

A good friend of my just sent me this link;

http://www.figging.com/

Lord how I love it when something new I've never heard of pops up. Or in this case something old I've never heard of.

I totally putting ginger on my grocery list! Surprisingly my husband liked the idea too!

So has anyone here tried it? I'd love to hear about it if you have. Some of the blurbs at the link seemed to contradict each other. I know everyone experiences things differently but I'd like to hear from people here.

I know y'all better and trust ya more!


Thanks,

Fury
another article on figging can be found here

http://www.rsvpla.org/
look under their education section very informative.

enjoy

__________________
He called her name in a soft but stern voice, she became very submissive looking down and ready for his words. He gently caressed her cheek lifting her head he looks into her eyes, and knows she is his

"If I stop looking boys bury me I'm Dead" Herbert J Guillot
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2005, 08:15 PM   #16
FurryFury
Addict of Sensation
 
FurryFury's Avatar
 
FurryFury is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 28,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerker_miester
another article on figging can be found here

http://www.rsvpla.org/
look under their education section very informative.

enjoy

Hi Kerker_ Miester,

*hugs and kisses*

Ooh! Great link and info! Thanks!

Fury
__________________
FurryFury

"I ask nothing but what you would freely give me. I honor you as you are, not as something to change." ~ Me

Helping people is one of my drugs but the overdose can be a real bitch. ~ Me

Warning: Steroids make me snappish. ~ Me

The stories I have here at Lit: Vote if you like the stories!
http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Fury's Filthy Stories: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=400253
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2005, 06:41 PM   #17
FurryFury
Addict of Sensation
 
FurryFury's Avatar
 
FurryFury is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 28,656
So I made it by the "International Market" today. It's about the size of a postage stamp but whatever. I bought three nice sized ginger "hands", one of which is kind of a double hand. Now can I wait for the proper aging? That is the question.

Fury
__________________
FurryFury

"I ask nothing but what you would freely give me. I honor you as you are, not as something to change." ~ Me

Helping people is one of my drugs but the overdose can be a real bitch. ~ Me

Warning: Steroids make me snappish. ~ Me

The stories I have here at Lit: Vote if you like the stories!
http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Fury's Filthy Stories: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=400253
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2005, 08:01 PM   #18
kerker_miester
Really Really Experienced
 
kerker_miester's Avatar
 
kerker_miester is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: South Louisiana
Posts: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurryFury
So I made it by the "International Market" today. It's about the size of a postage stamp but whatever. I bought three nice sized ginger "hands", one of which is kind of a double hand. Now can I wait for the proper aging? That is the question.

Fury
Do Ya really think you can wait*smiling*
__________________
He called her name in a soft but stern voice, she became very submissive looking down and ready for his words. He gently caressed her cheek lifting her head he looks into her eyes, and knows she is his

"If I stop looking boys bury me I'm Dead" Herbert J Guillot
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2005, 08:03 PM   #19
FurryFury
Addict of Sensation
 
FurryFury's Avatar
 
FurryFury is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 28,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerker_miester
Do Ya really think you can wait*smiling*
Well I have to either go it alone or wait until Thursday for my husband so, I might could wait.

I dunno.

*grins*

Fury
__________________
FurryFury

"I ask nothing but what you would freely give me. I honor you as you are, not as something to change." ~ Me

Helping people is one of my drugs but the overdose can be a real bitch. ~ Me

Warning: Steroids make me snappish. ~ Me

The stories I have here at Lit: Vote if you like the stories!
http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Fury's Filthy Stories: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=400253
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2005, 08:12 PM   #20
kerker_miester
Really Really Experienced
 
kerker_miester's Avatar
 
kerker_miester is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: South Louisiana
Posts: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurryFury
Well I have to either go it alone or wait until Thursday for my husband so, I might could wait.

I dunno.

*grins*

Fury
enjoy either way

*smile*
__________________
He called her name in a soft but stern voice, she became very submissive looking down and ready for his words. He gently caressed her cheek lifting her head he looks into her eyes, and knows she is his

"If I stop looking boys bury me I'm Dead" Herbert J Guillot
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2005, 08:13 PM   #21
rcuhljr
Literotica Guru
 
rcuhljr is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 748
I'd heard of it in the past and read a guide on it, but forgotten the name.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-27-2005, 02:27 AM   #22
FurryFury
Addict of Sensation
 
FurryFury's Avatar
 
FurryFury is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 28,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuhljr
I'd heard of it in the past and read a guide on it, but forgotten the name.
Oh I'm sure I will!

*grins*

Fury
__________________
FurryFury

"I ask nothing but what you would freely give me. I honor you as you are, not as something to change." ~ Me

Helping people is one of my drugs but the overdose can be a real bitch. ~ Me

Warning: Steroids make me snappish. ~ Me

The stories I have here at Lit: Vote if you like the stories!
http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Fury's Filthy Stories: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=400253
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-27-2005, 02:28 AM   #23
FurryFury
Addict of Sensation
 
FurryFury's Avatar
 
FurryFury is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 28,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuhljr
I'd heard of it in the past and read a guide on it, but forgotten the name.
There is a pretty good link at the beginning of this thread.

I'll be sure and post a report.

Fury
__________________
FurryFury

"I ask nothing but what you would freely give me. I honor you as you are, not as something to change." ~ Me

Helping people is one of my drugs but the overdose can be a real bitch. ~ Me

Warning: Steroids make me snappish. ~ Me

The stories I have here at Lit: Vote if you like the stories!
http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Fury's Filthy Stories: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=400253
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-27-2005, 04:26 AM   #24
DVS
Your Sexual Tormentor?
 
DVS's Avatar
 
DVS is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Basking in the kinky Midwest
Posts: 10,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurryFury
Hi!

A good friend of my just sent me this link;

http://www.figging.com/

Lord how I love it when something new I've never heard of pops up. Or in this case something old I've never heard of.

I totally putting ginger on my grocery list! Surprisingly my husband liked the idea too!

So has anyone here tried it? I'd love to hear about it if you have. Some of the blurbs at the link seemed to contradict each other. I know everyone experiences things differently but I'd like to hear from people here.

I know y'all better and trust ya more!

Thanks,

Fury
there's an old thread here about it, from a couple years ago. Interesting and informative thread.
__________________
DVS

Electroplay is a shocking experience! My humor can be, too!
But my posts are all totally PC!! Well, kinda sorta


Devious Stories
Rules are not meant to be broken!
Some of my tunz are here, if you care to listen => currently 20+ songs and more to come
Is Raw Anal Lust a desire of yours? The full story "My New Boss" begins here<=
and here is the latest installment ==>08/17/10

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
That we shall pay any price, bear any burden,
Meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe,
To assure the survival and success of liberty. -- John F. Kennedy
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-27-2005, 01:28 PM   #25
FurryFury
Addict of Sensation
 
FurryFury's Avatar
 
FurryFury is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 28,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS
there's an old thread here about it, from a couple years ago. Interesting and informative thread.
Hi DVS!
I'll have to do a search for that thread.
Thanks!
Fury
__________________
FurryFury

"I ask nothing but what you would freely give me. I honor you as you are, not as something to change." ~ Me

Helping people is one of my drugs but the overdose can be a real bitch. ~ Me

Warning: Steroids make me snappish. ~ Me

The stories I have here at Lit: Vote if you like the stories!
http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Fury's Filthy Stories: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=400253
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:10 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.