Originally posted in AmPics: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=346199
This post is just a friendly reminder about the rules for posting images on the Literotica forum. These rules can be found in the Literotica Site Faq
. Because of some upcoming changes to U.S. photo recordkeeping laws, we are going to spend more time enforcing these guidelines.
As you all know, the size and activity on this forum makes is impossible to moderate every post/photo. Because of that, we continue to ask that you respect the guidelines and report any violations you find.
Here is a recap of the existing Lit photo guidelines:
The Literotica forum offers three different ways that you as a user can display your own images. Because of the massive size and high activity of the Literotica forum, none of these methods are pre-moderated. However, we will remove any images which are brought to our attention that violate our rules or any U.S. laws. The three methods of posting an image on the Lit forum are as follows:
1) Attachments. These are user-owned images which are uploaded to our server by users. All attachments must meet our guidelines or they will be removed if brought to our attention. Any account may be suspended for repeated violations.
2) Remote linking. These are images which are hosted on your server and displayed in your posts. As with attachments, they must always meet our guidelines.
3) Avatars/Profile Pics. These are your images which you can upload to display on your profile page and next to each post you make. As with the others, they are required to follow our guidelines.
The Literotica Forum Photo Guidelines have been created to conform to United States law in regards to content and copyright laws. If you disagree with the policy, please remember to cast your vote in any upcoming election.
Here are the basic Forum Photo Guidelines:
- Legally, we can allow soft nudity, but under current United States law, photographs (does not apply to non-photographic images) posted on this site may not contain "sexually explicit conduct", which the government defines as:
- Actual or simulated:
(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
(E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.
- All persons in all adult-themed photographs must be over 18 years of age.
- Image must not contain URL or other advertisement.
- You must have a legal right from the copyright owner to post any images - i.e. photographs/drawings that you yourself created and/or have a license or other permission to post.
If you see any images which violate these guidelines, please report the post and we will review your report. Anyone caught repeatedly violating these guidelines may have their image posting privileges revoked. Literotica may remove any image for any reason without notice, and may periodically purge old images from the forums.
Thank you for reading this, and for helping keep Literotica going strong!