Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-21-2005, 01:25 PM   #1
blondi84
Really Really Experienced
 
blondi84 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 430
Cannabalism Fantasy?

So I read an article the other week in the Village Voice about a cannabalism fantasy party where these women basicly bbq-ed another woman in front of a paying audience. Apparently it is some sort of new underground thing that is getting huge! I think it is absolutley horrible! Has anyone else heard of this, and what are everyone's thoughts on the whole thing?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2005, 01:29 PM   #2
bluntforcemama
Aqua Vulva
 
bluntforcemama's Avatar
 
bluntforcemama is offline
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Seattle
Posts: 30,522
Hehehe! Maybe it's the new birth control.
__________________
Public discourse necessarily and legitimately involves the clash of interests and opinions: thatís what politics is. But that clash, rough as it may be, must still be conducted with intellectual integrity, not as the oratorical equivalent of Ultimate Fighting.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2005, 01:33 PM   #3
blondi84
Really Really Experienced
 
blondi84 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 430
I know, you're all stunned that I read, but if you could get past your shock I would like to hear your opinions.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2005, 12:57 AM   #4
blondi84
Really Really Experienced
 
blondi84 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 430
Ok this completly flopped. I guess you all are just not as well read as I.
__________________
So much sexier than you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2005, 01:00 AM   #5
Emerald Eyed
Say "HI" to my torso
 
Emerald Eyed's Avatar
 
Emerald Eyed is offline
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Iowa
Posts: 15,871
Ever hear of link?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2005, 01:03 AM   #6
KRCummings
Uh...
 
KRCummings's Avatar
 
KRCummings is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: I dunno
Posts: 76,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by blondi84
Ok this completly flopped. I guess you all are just not as well read as I.
Because The Village Voice is just so damn intellectual.
__________________

"Attempted murder, I ask you, what is that? Do they give a Nobel Prize for attempted chemistry?"
-Sideshow Bob

"Early in life I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. I chose the former and have seen no reason to change"

"An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site"

-Frank Lloyd Wright


Autism Speaks. Are you listening?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2005, 01:04 AM   #7
Gringao
Literotica Guru
 
Gringao is offline
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 16,260
Hope they used the best:

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2005, 01:04 AM   #8
april-wine
Deviant Lesbo!
 
april-wine's Avatar
 
april-wine is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: On the wrong side of a 1000 miles.....
Posts: 13,315
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRCummings
Because The Village Voice is just so damn intellectual.
This is even funnier when you see the homer simpson quote in your sigline.....
__________________
girl, how much lovin do you need
Do you need it once a day
Twice a day, three times a day, four times a day
You gotta let me know
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2005, 01:10 AM   #9
KRCummings
Uh...
 
KRCummings's Avatar
 
KRCummings is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: I dunno
Posts: 76,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by april-wine
This is even funnier when you see the homer simpson quote in your sigline.....
The Simpsons are more intelligent than the Village Voice could ever hope to be.
I'll take Homer's advice over theirs anyday. Well, maybe not any day. You know, like when he told Bart that if it's hard then it wasn't worth trying in the first place. That might not be the best advice. But then....
__________________

"Attempted murder, I ask you, what is that? Do they give a Nobel Prize for attempted chemistry?"
-Sideshow Bob

"Early in life I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. I chose the former and have seen no reason to change"

"An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site"

-Frank Lloyd Wright


Autism Speaks. Are you listening?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2005, 01:50 AM   #10
John Doe
Justified Snob
 
John Doe is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: A barred-spiral galaxy in the Siphius/Draco border territory
Posts: 53,822
That sounds illegal in some states.
__________________
"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." --Samuel Clemens

"The healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers." -- Carl Jung

One need not be a chamber to be haunted,
One need not be a house;
The brain has corridors surpassing
Material place.[...] --Emily Dickinson

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." -- Albert Einstein

"I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -- Robert A. Heinlein
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2005, 01:51 AM   #11
Bandit1
Literotica Guru
 
Bandit1's Avatar
 
Bandit1 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Insanityville
Posts: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by blondi84
So I read an article the other week in the Village Voice about a cannabalism fantasy party where these women basicly bbq-ed another woman in front of a paying audience. Apparently it is some sort of new underground thing that is getting huge! I think it is absolutley horrible! Has anyone else heard of this, and what are everyone's thoughts on the whole thing?

Evidently the cannibalism fantasy fetish is growing in popularity. There are several underground magazines, comics, newsgroups etc, dealing specifically with this topic. The number of websites devoted to the snuff/cannibalism fantasy is growing as fast or faster than many other fantasy sites. (noteably http://www.necrobabes.com)
There is a graphic artist named Dolcett who is famous on the usenet newsgroups for his cannibalism fantasy graphic novels and comics.
__________________
Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway.

The capacity of the human mind for swallowing nonsense and spewing it forth in violent and repressive action has never yet been plumbed. RAH

Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. RAH

My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2005, 01:52 AM   #12
blondi84
Really Really Experienced
 
blondi84 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuponfucious
That sounds illegal in some states.
http://www.mukiskitchen.com/about.html
__________________
So much sexier than you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2005, 01:59 AM   #13
John Doe
Justified Snob
 
John Doe is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: A barred-spiral galaxy in the Siphius/Draco border territory
Posts: 53,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit1
Evidently the cannibalism fantasy fetish is growing in popularity. There are several underground magazines, comics, newsgroups etc, dealing specifically with this topic. The number of websites devoted to the snuff/cannibalism fantasy is growing as fast or faster than many other fantasy sites. (noteably http://www.necrobabes.com)
There is a graphic artist named Dolcett who is famous on the usenet newsgroups for his cannibalism fantasy graphic novels and comics.
I'm all for BDSM art, but Dolcett is a sick fucker.
__________________
"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." --Samuel Clemens

"The healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers." -- Carl Jung

One need not be a chamber to be haunted,
One need not be a house;
The brain has corridors surpassing
Material place.[...] --Emily Dickinson

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." -- Albert Einstein

"I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -- Robert A. Heinlein
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2005, 02:02 AM   #14
John Doe
Justified Snob
 
John Doe is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: A barred-spiral galaxy in the Siphius/Draco border territory
Posts: 53,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by blondi84
I'm not clicking that.
__________________
"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." --Samuel Clemens

"The healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers." -- Carl Jung

One need not be a chamber to be haunted,
One need not be a house;
The brain has corridors surpassing
Material place.[...] --Emily Dickinson

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." -- Albert Einstein

"I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -- Robert A. Heinlein
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2005, 02:04 AM   #15
blondi84
Really Really Experienced
 
blondi84 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 430
Why not? It doesn't take you to any pics, just a homepage. You can look at pics from there but they are not gory or pictures of people actually being cooked and eaten. Didn't freak me out anyway. Course I am kind of a freak.
__________________
So much sexier than you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2005, 02:09 AM   #16
John Doe
Justified Snob
 
John Doe is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: A barred-spiral galaxy in the Siphius/Draco border territory
Posts: 53,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by blondi84
Why not? It doesn't take you to any pics, just a homepage. You can look at pics from there but they are not gory or pictures of people actually being cooked and eaten. Didn't freak me out anyway. Course I am kind of a freak.
I like to think I have an open mind for the most part, but a few things are just off-limits, like eating humans or dogs.

I'm not clicking that.
__________________
"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." --Samuel Clemens

"The healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers." -- Carl Jung

One need not be a chamber to be haunted,
One need not be a house;
The brain has corridors surpassing
Material place.[...] --Emily Dickinson

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." -- Albert Einstein

"I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -- Robert A. Heinlein
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2005, 02:09 AM   #17
human_male
Math and girls is hard
 
human_male's Avatar
 
human_male is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Auckland
Posts: 4,691
I became aware some years ago that there are people who are turned on by the thought of being eaten. I read a "porn" story about a guy being swallowed whole by a giant dog, I think. And I even cybered with an odd little asian woman who wanted me to pretend to be a vampire, and kill her and feed on her blood. It didn't do anything for me. I think any kind of violence or physical harm in sexual fantasy is a line I'll never be tempted to cross. Thankfully.

Monkey fucking... now that's another story!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2005, 02:11 AM   #18
John Doe
Justified Snob
 
John Doe is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: A barred-spiral galaxy in the Siphius/Draco border territory
Posts: 53,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by human_male
I became aware some years ago that there are people who are turned on by the thought of being eaten. I read a "porn" story about a guy being swallowed whole by a giant dog, I think. And I even cybered with an odd little asian woman who wanted me to pretend to be a vampire, and kill her and feed on her blood. It didn't do anything for me. I think any kind of violence or physical harm in sexual fantasy is a line I'll never be tempted to cross. Thankfully.
Now vampires are different, but it's mostly about the biting for me.

Quote:
Monkey fucking... now that's another story!
Uh...
__________________
"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." --Samuel Clemens

"The healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers." -- Carl Jung

One need not be a chamber to be haunted,
One need not be a house;
The brain has corridors surpassing
Material place.[...] --Emily Dickinson

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." -- Albert Einstein

"I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -- Robert A. Heinlein
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2005, 02:11 AM   #19
blondi84
Really Really Experienced
 
blondi84 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 430
The reason that I put that link up is because I thought it was sort of a humorous twist on the subject. Maybe not, it doesn't do anything for me sexually, I just think it is interesting.
__________________
So much sexier than you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2005, 02:13 AM   #20
John Doe
Justified Snob
 
John Doe is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: A barred-spiral galaxy in the Siphius/Draco border territory
Posts: 53,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by blondi84
The reason that I put that link up is because I thought it was sort of a humorous twist on the subject. Maybe not, it doesn't do anything for me sexually, I just think it is interesting.
I'm not clicking it.
__________________
"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." --Samuel Clemens

"The healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers." -- Carl Jung

One need not be a chamber to be haunted,
One need not be a house;
The brain has corridors surpassing
Material place.[...] --Emily Dickinson

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." -- Albert Einstein

"I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -- Robert A. Heinlein
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2005, 02:15 AM   #21
Cockyfox
Really Really Experienced
 
Cockyfox's Avatar
 
Cockyfox is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Persephone
Posts: 447
i like to be eaten but not cooked first *wink*
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2005, 02:15 AM   #22
blondi84
Really Really Experienced
 
blondi84 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 430
Ok, no one has a gun to your head! I was just adding that in case anyone else was wondering.
__________________
So much sexier than you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2005, 02:18 AM   #23
-Nyx
Whammy.
 
-Nyx is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Lost
Posts: 1,752
I think that sounds pretty fucking twisted. And disgusting. Glad they did that to another human being just to get their jollies off.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2005, 02:20 AM   #24
Shaq
The Libertine
 
Shaq's Avatar
 
Shaq is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Kansas City, KS, USA
Posts: 12,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by blondi84
So I read an article the other week in the Village Voice about a cannabalism fantasy party where these women basicly bbq-ed another woman in front of a paying audience. Apparently it is some sort of new underground thing that is getting huge! I think it is absolutley horrible! Has anyone else heard of this, and what are everyone's thoughts on the whole thing?

I've heard about it. So totally doesn't turn me on at all.


That's the opposite of an erection for me. Yuck.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2005, 02:20 AM   #25
human_male
Math and girls is hard
 
human_male's Avatar
 
human_male is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Auckland
Posts: 4,691
Can you clarify... when you say the BBQed her, was it just a role play thing or did they actually kill her?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:35 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.