Old 01-02-2013, 01:53 PM   #30376
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gi_Venus View Post
lol I know we are not on at the same time. Glad you like the photos, I was without a camera for time, someone stole my last one. My new one is great. a little more complicated. but fun to use.

love to bump into you stickygirl as well.
You know that? Have you been checking up on me?

( more of a bump than a serious comment! )

Old 01-02-2013, 04:44 PM   #30377
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Here's to a great new year for all of us! I'm taking this clean slate and running with it. Possibly with scissors. Possibly naked. Definitely with chocolate.

-diz
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create — so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck
dizzylia (and her stories)

Old 01-03-2013, 02:33 AM   #30378
AmberFemXD
Really Experienced

Since we, on the GLBT board, don’t really have a daily “hangout” thread, I figured we could start one A place where we could come and just talk about anything at all! Share what’s going on in your daily lives, your current mood, or just to check in and say hi to all our fellow GLBT’rs.

- What a wonderful idea : )

My mood is very happy because I just joined LiterQtica today. I have been here on and off for many years reading stories but tonight was the night I joined and I am so happy I did : )

I have been on many other sites and it just is, whats the word, Blahhhhh.

That's kind of how I have been feeling the past many months if not more and now I feel so much better. I can really sense it. I'm not crying but I feel like I should be, like I am totally happy. Maybe I am in shock, I don't know. I'm rambling on, I'm sorry.

I will just say this thread is a great idea. A place to go to just let it all out.

: )

My stories = http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 01-03-2013, 03:05 AM   #30379
stickygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberFemXD View Post
Since we, on the GLBT board, don’t really have a daily “hangout” thread, I figured we could start one A place where we could come and just talk about anything at all! Share what’s going on in your daily lives, your current mood, or just to check in and say hi to all our fellow GLBT’rs.

My mood is very happy because I just joined LiterQtica today. I have been here on and off for many years reading stories but tonight was the night I joined and I am so happy I did : )

That's kind of how I have been feeling the past many months if not more and now I feel so much better. I can really sense it. I'm not crying but I feel like I should be, like I am totally happy. Maybe I am in shock, I don't know. I'm rambling on, I'm sorry.

I will just say this thread is a great idea. A place to go to just let it all out.

Welcome to Lit and the thread. Each thread seems to wax and wane a little - people come and go but, sure, post what's on your mind. In the LGBT community we should be even more tolerant of different views: those views might differ from one's own but the key is just being polite about it .

I come to Lit for the humour and if you take my advice then stay away from the General Board as they're a bit crazy! If you read some of the GB threads you'll see they are often contain some pretty extreme political views and they like back-biting at each other... weird.

see you around

Old 01-03-2013, 02:06 PM   #30380
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Welcome, Amber! Please feel free to bring up anything and everything you'd like to chat about! I sometimes like to think we've covered the gamut here, but as soon as I start to think that, someone brings up something brand new. So bring it on!

-diz
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create — so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 01-03-2013, 03:57 PM   #30381
TJcurious
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
Welcome to Lit and the thread. Each thread seems to wax and wane a little - people come and go but, sure, post what's on your mind. In the LGBT community we should be even more tolerant of different views: those views might differ from one's own but the key is just being polite about it .

I come to Lit for the humour and if you take my advice then stay away from the General Board as they're a bit crazy! If you read some of the GB threads you'll see they are often contain some pretty extreme political views and they like back-biting at each other... weird.

see you around
Great advice, Sticky....these boards, and you lovely ladies, always tweak my interest. Thanks!!

Old 01-03-2013, 04:57 PM   #30382
stickygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJcurious View Post
Great advice, Sticky....these boards, and you lovely ladies, always tweak my interest. Thanks!!
Thanks TJ, but don't for LGBT includes lovely boys too

Old 01-04-2013, 10:15 PM   #30383
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
You know that? Have you been checking up on me?

( more of a bump than a serious comment! )
lol

Depressed? http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...4#post30905394
Link to my Poetry submissions Gi's Poetry
Links
The more than a blurt thread poetry prose and maniacal tirades
Gianna's Visions my visual art thread.
My Transgender Awakening
When we let go we are carried as in a storm, it is acceptance that brings us to the calm places with the knowledge that we were all meant to be if only for one act of fate to another, the nudge that through a thousand nudges kisses a milestone for man kind. The key to understanding is that our realities are nothing but cognitive constructions, as such they are malleable and fluid. By binding our descriptions we disallow the empowerment of change.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:18 PM   #30384
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylia View Post
Here's to a great new year for all of us! I'm taking this clean slate and running with it. Possibly with scissors. Possibly naked. Definitely with chocolate.

-diz
Here here ! I second that.

Links
My Transgender Awakening
When we let go we are carried as in a storm, it is acceptance that brings us to the calm places with the knowledge that we were all meant to be if only for one act of fate to another, the nudge that through a thousand nudges kisses a milestone for man kind. The key to understanding is that our realities are nothing but cognitive constructions, as such they are malleable and fluid. By binding our descriptions we disallow the empowerment of change.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:20 PM   #30385
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:

Welcome Amber

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 01-04-2013, 10:24 PM   #30386
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

okay I am in hell. my family is playing a card game while bursting into song thinking they can sing broadway musicals. Arrrrrghh.

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 01-04-2013, 10:41 PM   #30387
AmberFemXD
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylia View Post
Welcome, Amber! Please feel free to bring up anything and everything you'd like to chat about! I sometimes like to think we've covered the gamut here, but as soon as I start to think that, someone brings up something brand new. So bring it on!

-diz
I knowwwwww. Isn't that the best part : )

Old 01-04-2013, 10:41 PM   #30388
AmberFemXD
Really Experienced

Quote:
Welcome Amber
Thank you sweetie : )

Old 01-04-2013, 10:43 PM   #30389
AmberFemXD
Really Experienced

Quote:
okay I am in hell. my family is playing a card game while bursting into song thinking they can sing broadway musicals. Arrrrrghh.
hehehehe, omigawd, that's dreadful. That's the best time to go out for a long walk : )

Old 01-05-2013, 12:19 PM   #30390
stickygirl

Quote:
hehehehe, omigawd, that's dreadful. That's the best time to go out for a long walk : )
I had that over Xmas when a relative started playing carols with one finger on an out of tune piano... went for a walk

Old 01-05-2013, 12:55 PM   #30391
sisscindy
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I had that over Xmas when a relative started playing carols with one finger on an out of tune piano... went for a walk
That would require a very long walk !
cindi

Old 01-05-2013, 03:52 PM   #30392
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
I knowwwwww. Isn't that the best part : )
Absolutely!
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 01-06-2013, 07:21 AM   #30393
stickygirl

Talking of bad music, have any other TGs taken up the guitar?! It seems like loads of the YouTube girls* have a guitar propped up in the background of their vlog. And yes... I bought mine around four months ago
Oh ... I used to play cello but the AV certainly isn't me

Old 01-06-2013, 07:53 AM   #30394
AmberFemXD
Really Experienced

Quote:
Talking of bad music, have any other TGs taken up the guitar?! It seems like loads of the YouTube girls* have a guitar propped up in the background of their vlog. And yes... I bought mine around four months ago
My talent is cleaning and cooking. I do know how to make a washing machine thump thump thump though, hehehe : )

Old 01-06-2013, 08:12 AM   #30395
stickygirl

Quote:
My talent is cleaning and cooking. I do know how to make a washing machine thump thump thump though, hehehe : )
Eooweee - the spin cycle gets me every time

Old 01-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #30396
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

A dirt road in the middle of the night, not so fouled up as to be dangerous, but just, uh... nicely rhythmic.
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 01-06-2013, 03:51 PM   #30397
stickygirl

*Sigh*... horse-riding So much animal between your legs...

Old 01-06-2013, 04:01 PM   #30398
DonovanCrane

Hello, Sticky; I hope your day's treating you well?

Old 01-06-2013, 05:03 PM   #30399
TJcurious
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
I saw that you missed your cello......I'll volunteer be a substitute cello, if it would make you feel good!

Old 01-06-2013, 05:10 PM   #30400
stickygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJcurious View Post
I saw that you missed your cello......I'll volunteer be a substitute cello, if it would make you feel good!
Ooo! How kind! Does that mean I get to hold your neck and stroke your g-string with horse hair?

Closed Thread