Old 11-30-2012, 05:08 PM   #30351
hasabrain2
Virgin

Anyone in the 805 area code in this thread.

Just looking for interesting friends . . . and maybe freinds with benefits.

Old 11-30-2012, 07:08 PM   #30352
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

The latest informal poll!:

What is your favorite road trip/travel song?
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create ó so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck
dizzylia (and her stories)

Old 12-03-2012, 01:17 PM   #30353
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylia View Post
The latest informal poll!:

What is your favorite road trip/travel song?
That would be .... Hard Candy from the Counting Crows, I think because it sounds summery, it has the line "she is more than an ordinary girl" , I know the words and sing it at the top of my voice

Here's a live link
Counting Crows

Old 12-03-2012, 01:18 PM   #30354
stickygirl

Salvi Army warning

Heads up - here's some news

Lexie Cannes highlights the Salvi Armies bigoted stance on LGBT.

Before you toss some coins into a red kettle, consider this little incident that happened last summer in Australia ó two LGBT journalists were interviewing one of the organizationís Australian media relations directors, Major Andrew Craibe on a radio program:

[Journalist]: According to the Salvation Army, [gay people] deserve death. How do you respond to that, as part of your doctrine?

Craibe: Well, thatís a part of our belief system.

[Journalist]: So we should die.

Craibe: You know, we have an alignment to the Scriptures, but thatís our belief.

Old 12-03-2012, 11:16 PM   #30355
mutato
Daddy M

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post

Before you toss some coins into a red kettle, consider this little incident that happened last summer in Australia ó two LGBT journalists were interviewing one of the organizationís Australian media relations directors, Major Andrew Craibe on a radio program:

[Journalist]: According to the Salvation Army, [gay people] deserve death. How do you respond to that, as part of your doctrine?

Craibe: You know, we have an alignment to the Scriptures, but thatís our belief.
I didn't know that! Thanks for passing on the word, sticky. They'll not be getting any change from me from now on!

*I wish I could get a good grip on reality, because then I'd choke the shit out of it!

*Just a nice guy with a very kinky mind, lost & invisible among the posers and the pervs...

*The best revenge is a life well lived...

Old 12-09-2012, 11:47 PM   #30356
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Something cool I'm stealing from Leslie!

Click for Clothing!
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create ó so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck
dizzylia (and her stories)

Old 12-11-2012, 04:51 AM   #30357
stickygirl

Bit more news from Lexie Cannes, this time about a live sports commentary describing a trans* player as "it"
Make you feelings known to the radio show and ask if a 10 second apology is enough

http://lexiecannes.wordpress.com/201...ant-on-player/

Here's the actual transmission

http://youtu.be/Gc1p4ptIj0U

Last edited by stickygirl : 12-11-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Old 12-11-2012, 08:35 AM   #30358
stickygirl

more news

Woo - more news! Follow up of funding withdrawal from the Boys Scout Association (US) by big corporate hitters like Intel because of the exclusion of members based on their sexual orientation

http://lexiecannes.wordpress.com/201...nslgbt-stance/

Old 12-11-2012, 09:42 AM   #30359
Dyslexicea
Literotica Guru

Quote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/24/us...iews.html?_r=0

Worth the read for all of us.

Old 12-12-2012, 05:58 PM   #30360
stickygirl

Janet Mock speaks up for us

http://youtu.be/l9WUSjr017Y

(4mins)

Old 12-15-2012, 08:47 AM   #30361
Trinique_Fire
Mommy's Girl

Old news about the Sal Army feeling like death is appropriate for us.

On the other hand, I shop at their thrift stores and I have thrown coins in the bucket in the past. There are human beings on the receiving end of those donations, after all. Besides, I'm pretty sure those same donations have reached a gay person or two.

AmeriCorps Service Member 2009-2010

...there are times I'm not the woman you imagine me to be...when I'm just a girl who needs...and my need is deep, profound, and overpowering to the point of confusion and insecurity and all I know is the girl I am touching and all I want is to touch more and all I can do is give in...is surrender...~Vail

"Part of being a minority is living with the majorities will no matter how it may be imposed on you. With that comes having to 'take what you can get' in order to make any advancement. Advancement to the exact same rights and personal freedoms you've had since birth and which are still to this day denied to us because we love differently."

Old 12-15-2012, 08:49 AM   #30362
Trinique_Fire
Mommy's Girl

The crowd here has changed over the years. This is a good thing.

I like new faces.

...there are times I'm not the woman you imagine me to be...when I'm just a girl who needs...and my need is deep, profound, and overpowering to the point of confusion and insecurity and all I know is the girl I am touching and all I want is to touch more and all I can do is give in...is surrender...~Vail

"Part of being a minority is living with the majorities will no matter how it may be imposed on you. With that comes having to 'take what you can get' in order to make any advancement. Advancement to the exact same rights and personal freedoms you've had since birth and which are still to this day denied to us because we love differently."

Old 12-15-2012, 08:54 AM   #30363
stickygirl

Hi - yea sure I've shopped there in the past but I'm glad I have a bit more info about them now. I give pennies to Cancer Research & British Heart Foundation and shop there too: they're work is non-discriminatory. All the charities are suspect though: it's big business...

Old 12-15-2012, 08:56 AM   #30364
stickygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinique_Fire View Post

I like new faces.
*waves* likewise - pleased to meet you

Old 12-16-2012, 12:20 AM   #30365
Trinique_Fire
Mommy's Girl

Quote:
Hi - yea sure I've shopped there in the past but I'm glad I have a bit more info about them now. I give pennies to Cancer Research & British Heart Foundation and shop there too: they're work is non-discriminatory. All the charities are suspect though: it's big business...
Not all charities. Look into Amma's work.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:21 AM   #30366
Trinique_Fire
Mommy's Girl

Quote:
*waves* likewise - pleased to meet you
Pleased to meet you too!

Old 12-16-2012, 01:46 AM   #30367
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:

I like new faces.
Pout.

Depressed? http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...4#post30905394
Link to my Poetry submissions Gi's Poetry
Links
The more than a blurt thread poetry prose and maniacal tirades
Gianna's Visions my visual art thread.
My Transgender Awakening
When we let go we are carried as in a storm, it is acceptance that brings us to the calm places with the knowledge that we were all meant to be if only for one act of fate to another, the nudge that through a thousand nudges kisses a milestone for man kind. The key to understanding is that our realities are nothing but cognitive constructions, as such they are malleable and fluid. By binding our descriptions we disallow the empowerment of change.

Old 12-16-2012, 01:51 AM   #30368
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Links
My Transgender Awakening
When we let go we are carried as in a storm, it is acceptance that brings us to the calm places with the knowledge that we were all meant to be if only for one act of fate to another, the nudge that through a thousand nudges kisses a milestone for man kind. The key to understanding is that our realities are nothing but cognitive constructions, as such they are malleable and fluid. By binding our descriptions we disallow the empowerment of change.

Old 12-16-2012, 01:52 AM   #30369
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 12-16-2012, 01:54 AM   #30370
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 12-16-2012, 01:55 AM   #30371
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 12-16-2012, 10:44 AM   #30372
Trinique_Fire
Mommy's Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gi_Venus View Post
Pout.
Hi, Pretty. You're a joy to have around.

You and I, we be up on that Facebook all the time.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:42 PM   #30373
stickygirl

Quote:

She sure is - I,d been hoping to bump into you sometime Venus. Love those flowers!

Old 12-19-2012, 09:46 PM   #30374
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:

lol you are a joy too! I could not resist a tease.

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 12-19-2012, 09:49 PM   #30375
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
She sure is - I,d been hoping to bump into you sometime Venus. Love those flowers!
lol I know we are not on at the same time. Glad you like the photos, I was without a camera for time, someone stole my last one. My new one is great. a little more complicated. but fun to use.

love to bump into you stickygirl as well.

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Closed Thread