Old 07-26-2012, 03:07 PM   #30276
shyann73
Experienced

im new

Im new here not sure iff this is the right place to put this but I havent ever really experienced pleasure with a guy before unless he was eating me out. I have been extremely turned on ny looking at other women andlooking at the pics and stories of lesbian encounters. What does this mean? Ive never been with a woman bit fantasize about it All the time.

Old 07-26-2012, 03:21 PM   #30277
cutiepiejes
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyann73 View Post
Im new here not sure iff this is the right place to put this but I havent ever really experienced pleasure with a guy before unless he was eating me out. I have been extremely turned on ny looking at other women andlooking at the pics and stories of lesbian encounters. What does this mean? Ive never been with a woman bit fantasize about it All the time.
Welcome, feel free to PM me anytime if you would like to talk shyann73

Old 07-26-2012, 06:34 PM   #30278
shyann73
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxxyblueyes View Post
Hello to all of my fellow GLBT’rs!

Since we, on the GLBT board, don’t really have a daily “hangout” thread, I figured we could start one A place where we could come and just talk about anything at all! Share what’s going on in your daily lives, your current mood, or just to check in and say hi to all our fellow GLBT’rs.

Hopefully someone is interested in keeping this thread afloat.. I know I will try!

So who wants to be the first to post? Hmmmm???

And.. uh- if someone can think of a better thread name, let me know!
I am bicurious. I was hoping for a thread designed for bicurious women so that we can talk with other bicurious women or women who are experienced and are willing to take the time to answer questions we may have or help us out.

Old 07-27-2012, 02:37 AM   #30279
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyann73 View Post
I am bicurious. I was hoping for a thread designed for bicurious women so that we can talk with other bicurious women or women who are experienced and are willing to take the time to answer questions we may have or help us out.
That's why I first started visiting Literotica all those years ago now. It really helped, too. After I figured out which stories really turned me on, I started talking to people on the forum and found this place. The Vibe totally helped me figure out what I'm all about!

I also found writing to be an excellent way to explore what it is I enjoyed, or at least might enjoy.

-diz
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create — so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck
dizzylia (and her stories)

Old 07-28-2012, 10:48 AM   #30280
EMPRESSLAINIE
Really Experienced

Exclamation

I read a post yesterday where another TS was describing her sexual feelings, and that she is really asexual. It completely matched my own situation. We both feel that we are lesbians, but not in any sexual relation, nor likely to be.

For you bisexual gg's; there is nothing I enjoy more than cunnilingus and I don't care whether or not the partner does anything to me. I get pleasure from giving pleasure, but mine is mental not sexual.

Old 07-29-2012, 02:16 AM   #30281
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Hey there, 'Vibers. What's shakin'?
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create — so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 07-31-2012, 02:09 AM   #30282
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylia View Post
Hey there, 'Vibers. What's shakin'?
Hi Yah Diz Not doing much, messing with my photography

Depressed? http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...4#post30905394
Link to my Poetry submissions Gi's Poetry
Links
The more than a blurt thread poetry prose and maniacal tirades
Gianna's Visions my visual art thread.
My Transgender Awakening
When we let go we are carried as in a storm, it is acceptance that brings us to the calm places with the knowledge that we were all meant to be if only for one act of fate to another, the nudge that through a thousand nudges kisses a milestone for man kind. The key to understanding is that our realities are nothing but cognitive constructions, as such they are malleable and fluid. By binding our descriptions we disallow the empowerment of change.

Old 08-01-2012, 01:35 AM   #30283
EMPRESSLAINIE
Really Experienced

Nice pictures. Love those flowers.

Old 08-05-2012, 01:07 AM   #30284
EMPRESSLAINIE
Really Experienced

Need my 3rd pacemaker soon. 3 months to live otherwise.

Old 08-14-2012, 12:56 AM   #30285
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMPRESSLAINIE View Post
Need my 3rd pacemaker soon. 3 months to live otherwise.
Very belatedly... hope the new one works out!!
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 08-14-2012, 01:23 AM   #30286
EMPRESSLAINIE
Really Experienced

They last me about 4 years since they are continual duty. I just don't like the procedure he wants to use of going under the muscle instead of in the skin pocket.

Old 08-21-2012, 06:15 PM   #30287
blade_rocknut
Literotica Guru

*pokes head in*

This is a thread I've not visited in some time. Hi all....

This sig is dedicated to the members of westboro Baptist Church

See ya in Hell, Fuckers!

If You Don't Love The Lord, You're Fuckin' Fucked!

Hit it, Hank....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIlCrhj7mpM

That was crude....ain't there nothin' sacred?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsCWp_MqP-s

Old 08-21-2012, 06:28 PM   #30288
TravelBiYou
Really Experienced

Howdy all.

I've been bouncing around the Lit. forums for a bit now and still feeling pretty much on the outside of it all. I've been on forums for years but this is the busiest one and quite hard to figure out as a newcomer.

I have managed to buck the apparent odds (and my own naiveté') and meet a special one that is quite managing to trip my trigger...

But I thought I'd stop in here and say "hi" as well.

Old 08-26-2012, 06:41 PM   #30289
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelBiYou View Post
Howdy all.

I've been bouncing around the Lit. forums for a bit now and still feeling pretty much on the outside of it all. I've been on forums for years but this is the busiest one and quite hard to figure out as a newcomer.

I have managed to buck the apparent odds (and my own naiveté') and meet a special one that is quite managing to trip my trigger...

But I thought I'd stop in here and say "hi" as well.
Hi ya TravelBiYou, things used to hope all over the authors boards, many people left because there were people who were abusive and not moderated. That this is one of the busiest is odd as it is so slow these days. Always glad to have company although it may take me a week to respond, lol Glad you have your "special one"

Hugs and kisses to all.

Links
My Transgender Awakening
When we let go we are carried as in a storm, it is acceptance that brings us to the calm places with the knowledge that we were all meant to be if only for one act of fate to another, the nudge that through a thousand nudges kisses a milestone for man kind. The key to understanding is that our realities are nothing but cognitive constructions, as such they are malleable and fluid. By binding our descriptions we disallow the empowerment of change.

Old 09-02-2012, 04:15 PM   #30290
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Oh my gracious this place really has slowed down. Do the moderators know why? Most of the writing community left because nothing was done about abusive behavior in the threads. Me I loved the freedom of expression but there are limits when you have a troll abusing those inhabiting a thread created for those suffering from loss and depression. Basically to summarize the trolls ruined this place. This thread for instance was alive with multiple daily visitors. Now I find that after an entire week no one has posted. *sigh* I miss everyone.

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 09-02-2012, 04:38 PM   #30291
SexyLitForAll
Literotica Guru

Location: In your imagination...use me...here, or on yahoo, or on KIK at Litstersteffano.
Too many trolls boring us with their politics, religeon and all the other self-important crap that I come here to escape. Politics & god crap on a sex site - WTF???

Old 09-02-2012, 06:16 PM   #30292
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLitForAll View Post
Too many trolls boring us with their politics, religeon and all the other self-important crap that I come here to escape. Politics & god crap on a sex site - WTF???
lol I talk philosophy and self nurturing. Sex? I did a little of that when I was John Roberts but once I started anti androgens (testosterone blockers) I lost interest in sex well the desire for it anyway. I desire connection and closeness more now, which then flame desire. Some of my friends are religious. But if someone becomes condescending I get feisty, this place was the beginning of my own personal freedom, a place where no one judged you and one can be themselves.

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 09-17-2012, 11:07 PM   #30293
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Gianna Bechtel
Ahhhhhhgggggggggg! A release, the ache of living in a rogue society, where the expectations and demands deny us the peaceful moments. Am I crazy? I know my heart breaks when I see the hurt, shadows of the feelings, pain the ultimate snatcher of reality. Theirs, mine. Is it growth? To touch their sorrow and align myself indefinable, the blood of reality forcing its hated scene through my heart again and again. Make it stop, I do not want to see starving children for I have no way releasing that dark image from my soul. I am a Mother, it is my nature to embrace with an empathic nature, undeniable in my healing intent. Most of the time it is our feelings that make us ill. They over lap our physical presence, the cooing of ego, seductive in it’s execution. It spills into our moment like a stain, drawing a compulsive soul into a bondage of blindness of reality.

Put away the bottle you say! Do you really see yourselves? The dance of awareness is painful but it is a release of the sub conscious. Sometimes it mixes freely, the conscious , the dream, a ghost flows through your mind and the subconscious, a dream without boundaries with panic center stage ruled by fear.
The dreams, the hope that seems to diminish every day, it is the disintegration that leads us to the edge of the precipice and there you will find me day after day poised on the edge inquiringly looking in the mirror, trying to look through the mirror of self delusion, there she is, in the meadow with the butterflies and flowers, her haven her home, sunlight of the endless summer of the moments kissed with consciousness it is gone like a Mirage, the light dims with the air of a dynamic play, an opera. We see each other as light in the night, heavens rain.
Gianna

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 09-19-2012, 01:01 PM   #30294
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Dropping in to say hello, share coffee, chocolate, and hugs!
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 09-22-2012, 10:28 PM   #30295
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylia View Post
Dropping in to say hello, share coffee, chocolate, and hugs!
coffee? chocolate? Hugs? I am there lol Hello Diz and hello everyone I hope everyone is fine.

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 10-14-2012, 01:15 AM   #30296
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Hello vibers if any of you are lurking around out there. I miss you all.

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 10-14-2012, 02:26 PM   #30297
Harrowborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gi_Venus View Post
Hello vibers if any of you are lurking around out there. I miss you all.
hiya Gi

always missing your flowers

Old 10-14-2012, 11:43 PM   #30298
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrowborg View Post
hiya Gi

always missing your flowers
Borgie (((()))))))XXXXXXX so good to see you. Lets see what have I got? maybe I can post one for you.
Gianna

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 10-14-2012, 11:52 PM   #30299
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 10-14-2012, 11:54 PM   #30300
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Closed Thread