Old 06-17-2011, 11:25 PM   #30051
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylia View Post
It's cool and rainy here. If we split the difference, it might actually be bearable!
we are having full blown summer here. *ich*

Depressed? http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...4#post30905394
Link to my Poetry submissions Gi's Poetry
Links
The more than a blurt thread poetry prose and maniacal tirades
Gianna's Visions my visual art thread.
My Transgender Awakening
When we let go we are carried as in a storm, it is acceptance that brings us to the calm places with the knowledge that we were all meant to be if only for one act of fate to another, the nudge that through a thousand nudges kisses a milestone for man kind. The key to understanding is that our realities are nothing but cognitive constructions, as such they are malleable and fluid. By binding our descriptions we disallow the empowerment of change.

Old 06-20-2011, 03:53 PM   #30052
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Time for another random question:

If you were in the mafia, what would your "job" be?
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck
dizzylia (and her stories)

Old 06-21-2011, 05:15 PM   #30053
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:

About time I answered my own questions. I'd either be an automotive detailer (aka: clean up and/or VIN "reassignment") or the person who makes up fake, legitimate backgrounds for The Family. You know how I like to tell stories... As for the car bit, well... I just really love cars.

Your turn!
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 06-22-2011, 06:14 PM   #30054
Wolfman1982
people are hard to please

Quote:

The job should be legal, and I should not be in any kind of illegal trouble having that job, or be witness to anything. Perhaps a Gardner or something along those lines. As long it was completely legit and legal.

Old 06-22-2011, 07:03 PM   #30055
Kitkat103
Waiting for Daylight

On a completely different note, I noticed that Strap On = No Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertaboy View Post
All hail the Queen of pics, welcome back KitKat103!!!!!

Old 06-22-2011, 09:41 PM   #30056
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitkat103 View Post
On a completely different note, I noticed that Strap On = No Parts
Hah! I love that.
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 06-23-2011, 03:35 AM   #30057
Wolfman1982

Well it looks like North Carolina had Eugenics laws until 2003

North Carolina Comes to Terms with History of Forced Sterilizations

The only thing I can say about that, is that thank fucking goodness that Denmark stopped their eugenics plan long before 2003. Sorry , I just had to say it, since the GLBT news section is stuck in their own little game.

Old 06-24-2011, 10:33 AM   #30058
CarolinaHeat
Literotica Guru

Quote:

I'm an "idea" person and motivated. So, coming up with well-thought-out ideas for business ventures or money making deals would probably be my "job".

.......and speaking of "ideas" and "business".......I'm in the process of launching a GLBT store and I want to get some ideas from y'all. So, message me if you wanna know more.

Last edited by CarolinaHeat : 06-24-2011 at 11:00 AM.

Old 06-24-2011, 10:38 AM   #30059
CarolinaHeat
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gi_Venus View Post
dang girl don't make yourself so scarceit is to see you.
awwww thanks! its good to see y'all too. sorry for my lack of attendance. my woman keeps me crazy busy and pre-occupied! we've known each other for 5 years and have been "together" for two now. And............ we're getting married in May! woohoooooo!!!

i know...i know.... right? *wicked grin*

Old 06-24-2011, 11:51 AM   #30060
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaHeat View Post
awwww thanks! its good to see y'all too. sorry for my lack of attendance. my woman keeps me crazy busy and pre-occupied! we've known each other for 5 years and have been "together" for two now. And............ we're getting married in May! woohoooooo!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is awesome! I'm so happy for you!!!
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 06-24-2011, 03:32 PM   #30061
CarolinaHeat
Literotica Guru

Quote:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is awesome! I'm so happy for you!!!
thank ya darlin'

how have you been???

Old 06-24-2011, 05:01 PM   #30062
Kitkat103
Waiting for Daylight

Quote:

Old 06-24-2011, 05:13 PM   #30063
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
thank ya darlin'

how have you been???
Oh, still stewing up here in the great white north, waiting for immigration crap. At this point I have to seriously wonder why I haven't gone back to the U.S. to complete everything. At least then I could work. I have, however, had time to work on a book, though, of the lesbian dramatic romance type. Should be done before summer's out. So... who knows! Maybe I'll find a publisher.
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 06-24-2011, 05:14 PM   #30064
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Hear, hear!
- Pearl S. Buck

Last edited by dizzylia : 06-24-2011 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Duh, I speek gud inglish.

Old 06-26-2011, 10:54 PM   #30065
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:

fixing meals, patching up the wounded, taking care of the kids and I would be a source of wisdom on occasion.

Links
My Transgender Awakening
When we let go we are carried as in a storm, it is acceptance that brings us to the calm places with the knowledge that we were all meant to be if only for one act of fate to another, the nudge that through a thousand nudges kisses a milestone for man kind. The key to understanding is that our realities are nothing but cognitive constructions, as such they are malleable and fluid. By binding our descriptions we disallow the empowerment of change.

Old 06-26-2011, 10:56 PM   #30066
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:

congrats Dear I am so happy for ya'll.

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 06-26-2011, 10:57 PM   #30067
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
love it!

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 06-27-2011, 07:25 AM   #30068
andy_charles
Writing Naughty Things

Too darn hot today...

Feel free to PM me anytime!

Laugh, Love, Live

Old 06-27-2011, 12:45 PM   #30069
Kitkat103
Waiting for Daylight

I love how last night during my jog the Empire State building was the color of the flag. I was going to return home and take pics from the roof but I became really tired.

Quote:

Old 06-27-2011, 02:51 PM   #30070
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
I love how last night during my jog the Empire State building was the color of the flag. I was going to return home and take pics from the roof but I became really tired.
Maybe next time!

Off for a jog, myself. Talk to you later, 'Vibe!
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 07-04-2011, 06:53 PM   #30071
Wolfman1982

Gi_Venus. Your care package from me is ready to be sent, when I get the chance and opportunity. So there is something for you too in that package :-) which will be lovely , right next to your external sound card, so Be Creative, and your kid will enjoy his gift too. And remember.. some times the packaging does not reveal what is inside

Old 07-07-2011, 05:12 PM   #30072
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Time for another round of random discussion!

If you could live in some alternate reality from any movie, TV series or book you could choose, which would it be, and why?
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 09-11-2011, 08:25 PM   #30073
naughtyinsilk
Scorpio Sensuality

looks around, watches and waits
funny how threads wax and wane.

the electric thrill of a stockinged leg slowly stroking your body, bliss

Last edited by naughtyinsilk : 09-12-2011 at 11:32 AM.

Old 09-13-2011, 07:31 AM   #30074
naughtyinsilk
Scorpio Sensuality

Arrrghh, I am seriously in pain, plastering the dining room followed by 7 hours of burlesque rehearsals has killed my back, need a serious massage

the electric thrill of a stockinged leg slowly stroking your body, bliss

Old 09-13-2011, 10:40 AM   #30075
danaanne1967
Experienced

Quote:
If you could live in some alternate reality from any movie, TV series or book you could choose, which would it be, and why?
I always loved the HBO series "Rome". The costumes and the sets really brought to life what that era was about. The power grabs from the men (and women), the sensuality, the physicality were all very raw. Of course the wine and orgies were a strong part of the culture. Cleopatra's emergence and death. I would have loved to be apart of that life.

Closed Thread